From Stubble to Foundation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night before as we headed off to our bedroom I caught him about to head into the bathroom; I took hold of his wrist and looked him in the eye, "Please Danilo sit down now while you need to use the toilet to pee; is that fully understood.' I can tell you now I could truly see him wonting to rebel against this shocking and demeaning request; 'that is after all how you girls do it. And hey from now on if you feel you can get away with it please use the women's rest-rooms only, my bea you'll feel better for it." Somehow what I had just said to him was oh so right and he merely nodded without questioning my orders and closed the door behind him.

I now wanted my cock up his ass for the first time; but still taking him as I girl would; I wanted to deliver on what I had promised the last time we were together like this. I quickly pulled off my jumper and throw it to the floor; then I took off the rest of my clothes as if they were on fire or something; I was lost in my emotions, craving above all else to be naked in front of him.

I laid their on our bed; Danilo was ready for what had wanted. He took had felt the growing need to be naked, but wanted him to take off each item of clothing. He started with his lips, kissed my tenderly and passionately as I slid a hands under his sleeveless t-shirt and pushed it over his head; Danilo was still waxing and his diet was working perfectly and had now slowly with ever inch lost loose some of his manly shape. Danilo was writhing under my touch and my kisses had no doubt start him off down the path to wanting this. I then took my lips to his chest flicking my tongue over his nipple, getting him off as before.

Danilo sat in front of me topless on the bed; I saw his smile and I reached in for his jeans and tugged them down his legs his was in a high pair of boxers and they had to go. Looking into her eyes there was no where of knowing... I had caught him off guard, then I pulled off his boxer's catching sight of his cock.

Naked and together Danilo laid down on the back I pulled him in close to me as I sat up on the bed on my parted knees and him still on the bed. "I want you Danilo, I want to cum inside your ass."

"Oh yes, I want you too... Please do all that you want." with that I draw is cheeks right up tight to my hard cock; his legs part and at this point wrapped around me just as if this had been something natural to him or something. I looked at his cut and trimmed private.

I leaned over and picked a condom from the drew; I then took the condom packet in my mouth wanting it so badly I managed to rip it open first try. Danilo watched me without question roll it down my hard cock; he was so excited, he knew what was next, and could hardly contain himself.

"Oh fuck Paul, give me your cock, fuck my sweet ass." He was really horny for this, which was getting me off further, and we were on fire right now.

I pulled his pink plum cheeks apart and entered him; the most wonderful place she could think of. It was magic and I didn't need any coaxing, the second point to taking him as a girl; pushing in and out, but never leaving his ass. We were lost in lust and passion, hoping this night would never end.

I slowly working my cock inside his ass at first then stepping up the speed as it got easier; making him cry out in passion over and over as I never let up. Fucking her a little deeper and harder the longer they went, Danilo and I were in a constant rhythm the whole time.

And before I could try and contain myself and with his loud cry, I soon exploded in my own orgasm, he arched his back up off the bed . It was the most intense orgasm of my life; causing us both to almost fall of the edge of the bed. Our bodies jerked and shook violently as I came uncontrollably up inside the condom which was hard up his ass.

Oh looking back at this night how I wished it as his ass I was filling with my sperm; that it have to pour out around his shaft.

I collapsed completely exhausted. I found myself pulling out and laying their on the bed. I could hear Danilo still breathing heavily; his hand on his cock as he too cum. "Oh Paul... I think I am falling in love with the way you make me feel. I have never met anyone who could make me feel that way you have." Truly Danilo didn't know if sex could be any better than this, but he sure hoped it would never end.

I wrapped him at hearing these words him my arms and kissing him once softly on his forehead; and again the night ended with us both felling asleep in each others arms, unable to speak or move after our wild sex session. We soon fell asleep in each others arms, Danilo with his head on chest; feeling me breath softly as we snuggled under the covers.

A couple hours later, they both sat in the kitchen enjoying the midday sun coming through the window, us both eating sandwiches; me having a cider and Danilo drinking a diet soda. I had woken up first and headed out to the gym like most mornings, and letting Danilo have a little more sleep.

I found the place all clean and that he had started to make something to eat. It had been a good morning and a long night, and we were still both pretty exhausted, we sat together just talking about everything that had happened.

-7-

The next stage started at a normal lunch time meeting; it was about him standing more natural from head to toe as a female; wearing actually in public as a girl clothes and accessories; actually being in things your average girl would; dresses and jewellery.

We were at a local café one day; when I suddenly turned to him and said in a normal manner. "I want to see you in panties again!" I told him it was one of my biggest fantasies and turn ons.

He after a little persuasion he finally caved and said "Okay for you I'll wear them, but please Pauly don't let me buy them. I truly don't think I could!" Like I said he was willing to do anything for me; I had dropped so many subtle hints that he would have a better life with me and my guidance. And who knows maybe just maybe deep down he may come to like the sensation of being a fully tran-girl. I smiled; it truly didn't bother me I had his agreement and even if I had to buy them for him Danilo was going to put them on and look sexy like last week. "That's great if you lack the courage that's fine for now... I'll be willing to help you. After lunch we will go together to the department store and I'll buy them for you." I told him, which left no run for him to argue.

I looked across at him as I continued on with my meal; no doubt his head and heart were pounding; his thought's racing. 'Could I really do this, could I once again be in kickers for my man.'

I was getting a bit turned on by this; the guy had always worn boxer like every other guy and now girls panties were going to be his for a guy he was willingly sharing his life with.

I hold my hands up my cock twitched again and a smile came to my lips; I had made him like me or maybe worse love me. I had finished my meal and emptied my glass; I then rubbed my leg up his and asked him. "Are you ready?"

He nodded his reply; his unspoken words truly speaking volumes for me; I then paid the bill as a guy would and took his hand we were going to buy girl panties and other items for him to be my girl. We made our way to the store; as we neared the door I could truly feel the red in his face; he was truly nervous. "It'll be fine no need to be a rake bea; how you dress will have a positive impact on how you think and feel. Thus, it is important to find you the right clothing that empowers you."

I had even noticed to my own surprise the small bulge in his jeans. I leaned in close whispering in his ear. "Well now it looks like your little guy is ready to be pantied!" At hearing this Danilo blushed, as I saw the red in his cheeks I quickly smiled to calm his nerves; not wanting them to show too much in the store.

It was with little trepidation and a little pull from we that Danilo entered the store. We began looking at panties; it's always great how girl's clothes are at the front of the store as guys like us can look around before walking on by to the man's section.

I took delight in watching his eyes light up at the variety of materials and fabrics that lay on the trails and stand before him; lace, silk, satin, cotton, nylon, mesh, rawhide and polyester. There were also a few pairs of panties finished with leather, PVC and latex. 'I've got to get her some of those.' I thought as I then lifted up several in the air and showed them to him; I quietly asked him; "So then which ones do you liked... you know for her.' I gave him a wink; I then saw his penis begin to stir in my jeans.

'Come now just hold it together... I'll get you home soon enough."

I had also noticed that his heart was beating fast; no doubt for Danilo it felt like his chest was going to explode. Somehow he point at a pair of cotton lace panties, white were a white-ish pink. "Err... yes, I think I'm going to like them... I mean, she will like them very much."

I smiled as I shared in his little joke and stated, "Yeah I would have gone for a pair like that too." I took his of his hand as pulled him further down the aisle; it was the fact that I was taking complete command of him with the dexterous of touches; that lead him to follow me around the rest of the girl section.

Together side by side we walking around a little more. We looked at so many pairs of panties and together we picked out 4 further pairs all in different colours, styles and fit; it was so good to see him happily looking at this so feminine of clothes and actually picking things out for himself. On my say so I urged Danilo together up his selection. "It's time to see if we can type them on."

And before Danilo could do or stay anything I stopped a sales-lady. "Look I know it's a stage request, but his girl is always wearing his jeans, so could he like take a couple to the guys fitting room and just slip them on to see if we can work out the size.' I saw her question this request, so I added quickly. 'I know a girl like yourself is always taking one of your guys tops and walking around the house like nothing is wrong."

This had worked and with her permission I led Danilo to the guy's fitting room. 'Perfect! Yeah the perfect chance work out the right size and who knows maybe get my Daniela another couple of things in the momentum of the day!'

As I said to him. "You'll be fine and hey besides you know the girl will love it when we get her gift home!" He saw my smile and headed inside the changing room.

I could only imagine for now what Danilo was seeing as he modelled each item after another; I was truly left wanting and just couldn't wait now to get her home. Danilo soon returned with a sided smile on his face. "And?" I asked him trying to get some inside.

Danilo looked over at the lady and thanked her for her help and handed back items that were maybe too big or small; I watched him take a look not at her as such, but more the way she walked and carried herself. He then turned to me and I found him hold my hand. "It was truly a surprise indeed Pauly!"

"Look stop fretting everything's going great... Everything's going to look wonderful on you.' I had hoped he knew what I was saying was true; and with a smile I saw that he did. 'You see now hold your head up... And let's find you a small handbag or a simple clutch purse."

"A what..." Danilo found himself stuttering.

I had explained that to be the girl he must would need to either get a clutch purse or a small handbag to keep her personal things in. Women didn't wear wallets in their back pockets or just stuff things in their pockets like men often did.

All these changed Danilo couldn't look back the same way nor run away, he listened and nodded. "Maybe something black and leather yes Pauly."

"Whatever my bea... Your beauty is growing every day."

Truly happy and satisfied we arrive at the register Danilo begin to shake nervously; no doubt wondering if the young female employee knew that these panties were actually for him. There must be away to halt his thoughts stop them from unravelling or he would merely have a panic attack before we had time to take another step.

It came actually from the girl behind the counter, which even took me a little of guard. "No doubt it's hard coming inside a large store like this having to pick your girlfriends gift and then come to me and pay."

I merely laughter. "Yeah is he truly that bad... I told him time and time again no one who think it was for him; that's why he's dragged me here, but even my support didn't aid his nerves." I then pushed my card in the chip and pick and after I paid, we walked out together, I taking the change to slap him on his fine ass.

Maybe I was monster tittering on the verge of evil; it was clear his mind was an haze, as I was the one who was controlling him. Danilo totally and utterly under my control; like he was my obeying slave and I is ultimate his dominant master. Oh yeah he couldn't do anything unless I wanted him too.

Danilo was unknowingly helpless and yet freely satisfied.

We had spent the whole afternoon together shopping; the day had just flown by. I didn't mid paying for any of it and before we were done we had spent almost £300, the same cost as I sold the x-station and now we had spent it all on girl's clothes and other things to make Danilo look like a girl... like Daniela. No doubt he was a still little unsure of himself at first, but took readily to my direction and to tell you the truth by the end of the afternoon, I had coaxed Danilo into becoming the giggly, confident, and outgoing 'girl' of her dreams! Danilo, in turn, felt even closer to the man he adored than ever before.

I opened the door to our apartment and as soon as we stepped inside Danilo's person had changed. "You head up stair; oh bea I can't wait to see you in a pair of sexy knickers.' I informed Danilo to take the bags and packages to the bedroom. 'Open your gifts and enjoy what we've managed to pick out. You so have a good eye to looking hot!" I commented and kissed him on the cheek; him leaning in to welcome it. My comment's were the truth; Danilo had done outstandingly well.

He nodded and as asked took everything into our room; I stood in the door way a few years later; he had organised his entire dresser and closet, which he had left open. I caught him sharing at the new clothes... New ladies clothes that now shared his normal clothes. I smiled, I just couldn't help himself, but hide it when he had noticed be being there and turned to face me. "You did good my bea."

I did like it when he blushed like that; most guys never do, but he so did. I came up behind him and gentle wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in; then with a kiss on the neck stated. "You know sooner or later you'll have to step up and threw out the rest of your old you stuff..."

"Maybe!" he replied sheepishly; still trying to hold on to himself.

"Maybe, come on Danilo; there's truly no point fighting it... Here I'll help." I quickly let her go and then began to make a pile of things she had no longer needed nor want and should get rid of or replace. He sat behind me on the bed; merely watching me without dourest; I knew he may have been thinking it inside, but Danilo didn't dare to argue with his man, I continued on to threw old faded or torn clothes, holy underwear, collector's items she called toys, and shoes he had worn way past there prime.

Soon the bags were filled and tied up on the middle of the room. He then got up of the bed ready to help me; I instantly shook my head. "Come now this is no job for my lover to take care of." I had bite my lip I so wanted to say my girl, but didn't want to see him run at this mixed point in my over taking.

What was left were just a hand full his male clothes; things I reckoned for now he needed. His work clothes, a couple pairs of underwear, a few socks, two pairs of shoes and a few pairs of sweats to wear around the apartment in. Everything that I had discarded, I merely throw away in the trash; I then went on. "This is it Danilo; you are here with me to start a new life...We are slowly starting a great new relationship... We have together got rib of the old and live in the new and now..."

I then took all of his old self down to the trash and then returned to find him still in our room a hand place on his closet. "Please now Danilo, I wanna see that smile; that smile that caught my eye all those months back.' he tried. 'Come on now show me."

"Okay." he warmed and smiled wide.

"That's better my bea... Its important to share your new space; with your girl things. I had hoped you wouldn't mind so much and would be as happy as me... After all it was you this afternoon who almost picked everything."

He brushed a hand through his now shoulder length black locks and smiled again. "I'm so trying to keep an open mind of everything Pauly.' he assured me. 'It'll be no problem." But I could truly see he was trying so hard not to freak out. His few pairs of underwear were left in the top drawer now alongside her extra lingerie.

His one black pair of sock and other blue pair were placed in the second side drawer with her extra pantyhose, stockings and garter belts. His work thing, sweats and jeans were now hung in the closet amongst her extra dresses, skirts, blouses and at the bottom with a few black shoes and trained were his new lady high-heel, flats and sandal shoes.

"Now it's time to get you dressed Danilo.' I stated, with a light grin to my face. I saw the look on his face; Danilo was hesitating and so then to give him that added encouragement I simply said 'Please, for Me." and in an instant he was putty in my hands.

He stripped off his grungy guy stuff and stood beautifully naked before me; Danilo had continued his diet and had now weight a sexy 130lb. I had been only thinking of myself ripped and slashed all that was male about Danilo away; bit by bit piece by piece. I had now embedded a perception of who he was and where he was going in life; and so now he stood here before me as a truly hot sexy female figure. "Now then.' as I glided my hand through her new closet. 'What will you be wearing for me this evening."

I walked to her closet and moved one or two things aside and then I saw it the perfect little attire. "You'll look like the perfect girlfriend, in this Daniela."

I saw him look at me; Danilo was just about to correct me, but I held up a finger. This seemed to stop him in his tracks. "Now that is who you are... You are my Daniela... what more could a guy like me wish for." and with that she sat on the corner of the bed; with her legs cross. I handed her a matching set of sexy hot lingerie, I looked over my left shoulder to watch him put this on; a first step. Daniela took off her boxers; I stood her starring at her penis, which was merely laying limp.

She kicked the boxers that he once wear in pride to the left; like they were rotten and then began to put the panties on; slipping his feet inside and then gentle pulled them up her legs. I stepped forward and bent down to grab her boxers. "You will never be needing those again after you feel those around your firm boypussy." I commented while she finished with her panties.

I watched as she grabbed the thin lines of her panties and pull them up around her hip, nesting her boypussy inside; that soft material feeling so damn slick against her boypussy.

She then tucked her boypussy, as we're called it, and hide it in my feminine panties. Se then smoothed them over his tight buns. No doubt this must have been such a foreign feeling to her; however there was truly no real way he could hide that first drop of happiness. "Oh you see that's what it is a boypussy!" I sounded so damn proud of myself. She stood straight before me waiting for the next item of my choosing, although he could hardly stand straight with the shock and shame she was no doubt feeling. Then I slaps her butt-cheek hard and steps back to the closet.

1...345678