From Wimp To Pimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kael did not feel any attachment to this devil woman he met just a few minutes ago. However, that did not stop him from enjoying the warm hold her pussy had on his cock. Shayano, initially, was confused, but then she gave into her new emotional state of attachment. She had fallen in love with this man in a matter of minutes. One moment she was ready to take his soul, the next, she was all over him and would do anything to please him. She moaned in his ear,

"Oh fuck! Yes! Give it to me Kael!"

Kael held Shayano's hips firmly as he fucked her hard. There was no gentle foreplay here. Hard fucking from the start. She did not mind in the slightest. Just Kael's presence alone had been enough to warm her up. She knew all this was due to the contract, but she discarded that fact. At this moment, grabbing onto Kael as he plunged into her was her only concern. The table shook as the two fucked with lustful passion. Her tail wrapped around his waist. He could feel it tugging him towards her. She laid her back onto the table again and played with her breasts. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the stimulation she was giving her nipples. The thick hard cock filling her up was driving her wild. She was ready to cum any second now. Kael could feel his cock being squeezed by Shayano's vaginal muscles. Her grip was strong and extremely pleasurable.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum baby! Cum inside me!"

Kael released his seed, not caring about anything in the world but the pleasure he was feeling. The euphoria washing over his body joined with the relaxation from the alcohol was a nice mixture. Shayano cried out as her pussy was being filled with cum. It was a wonderful feeling to take her lover's semen. She wanted to take it and never lose it. It was beyond joyful to get the fluid she craved. Kael, not being touched by Jane for a long time, had semen built up. This build up made it all the better for both of them. He shot so much it leaked out of Shayano's pussy and onto the table.

"Oh fuck." Kael sighed.

"That was incredible."

Shayano put her arms around Kael and held him tightly; she did not want to let him go. Her pussy acted in the same fashion with his cock. She wanted to stay with him like this forever. Stuffed with his cock and being filled to the brim with his cum. He pulled out and the semen spilled immediately. Mixture of both their cum coated the edge of the dining table. As she got off the table more spilled out making the puddle bigger. It began to spill off the table and onto the floor.

"We can't leave you filthy like that. You need some cleaning."

Shayano got off the table and to her knees to put Kael's cock in her mouth. The intoxicating mixture of her secretions and his semen made her want a second round. As for the taste, she savored it as best as she could. Before swallowing she kept both Kael's fluid and her own inside her mouth for a minute. Luckily, after she swallowed the juices from their love making, the taste stayed. The smell was stuck on her lips as well. Once she was finished he slurred,

"Sexy lady, will you stay with me here forever and ever?"

"Oh Kael I thought you'd never ask."

Kael lifted his new lover and carried her to his room. She clung to him happily and tucked her face into his chest.

Chapter III: Contract

Kael stood in his living alone. He turned to the front door to see Jane. She looked as beautiful as ever. Her long dark brown hair, her firm B cup, slender body, beautiful face, the features he was used to. Her ass was the best feature. It was not too big, but a bit on the curvy side. Not boney at all. She gave him a sad expression as she said,

"Goodbye Kael. I just can't see me being with you. You don't know how to make me happy."

"Wait, Jane, baby please!"

Jane turned and opened the door. Kael rushed to her but the room began to morph into a hallway. As he ran to her time slowed down and the distance continued to stretch as the room morphed. She was out the door and Kael seemed to not even move ten feet. The distance from his location to the front door kept stretching.

"Please, take me George. I know you'll love me and fuck me better than Kael ever could..."

Kael gasped and sat up. He woke up from a terrible nightmare. His body was sweaty and his heart was racing. His head was complaining about a major hangover. He turned to see Jane lying next to him in bed under the sheets.

"Thank God, it was all just a—what the fuck?!"

Kael moved the blanket to discover a naked black haired woman sleeping next to him. She had devil wings and a pointed tail. It was right above her ass crack. He got off the bed in panic. Where did this woman come from? Who was she and how did she get into bed with him?

'Alright Kael, think.' It all came back. The depressing fact that his love left him for another man. 'I, I drank after that. Then what? My head...'

Kael quickly got dressed and covered the woman. She looked like a devil with those things on her. Was she some strange kinky prostitute he picked up last night? He thought about how it was possible. There was no way he went drinking and driving. He was smarter than that. A million questions were running through his head as he stared at her. She inhaled and turned over. She had horns too. Once she opened her eyes her gothic make up became more apparent. Her D's were exposed to him.

"Good morning." She cheerfully greeted him.

"Who, who the hell are you?! And what are you doing in my bed?!"

"You summoned me last night remember? Oh honey you're so silly, but last night wasamazing."

'Summoned? I don't remember that at all! And what's up withhoney?'

The woman spread her black wings as she yawned and stretched. She groaned happily and said,

"I'm hungry." Kael remained quiet out of shock. The devil woman got off of bed and kissed him on the lips. "Hehe, you're so cute."

As she left the bedroom Kael exclaimed mentally, 'Holy fuck! There's a sexy devil chick in my place!' He turned to see her leave. Her ass swayed sexily and she went through the door. It was much more meaty than Jane's. He followed her to watch as she opened his fridge. She bent over to look for something to eat. Her ass became much more pronounced. This exposed her pink pussy and pink asshole to him. They looked very appetizing. He would have stared longer if it were not for the pointed tail moving around. He snapped out of his fixation on this woman's ass and said,

"Hey! Why are you just opening my fridge and taking my food?!"

She stood back up and turned to him. Kael's face turned red as he turned away. This woman was showing everything to him and not caring one bit. She smiled and replied,

"What? This isour fridge withour food inour home."

"Our?!" Kael turned back to face the devil woman. He saw her sexy body again and quickly covered his eyes. "G-Go put some clothes on or something!"

"You keep acting like you don't remember anything." Kael remained silent. "Oh...youdon't remember do you?"

Kael shook his head with his hands still covering his face. He asked her again to redress herself and she sighed. She snapped her fingers and flames appeared on her body. The glow of flames was visible in Kael's peripherals and he quickly moved his hands away thinking she was lighting something on fire. His eyes widened as he saw the woman engulfed by flames. They quickly dissipated and clothes appeared on her. A red corset with black laces, tight black leather pants, and black high heel boots.

"H-H-How did you—"

She put her pointer to his lips and smiled.

"Shh, let's start this over."

The woman reintroduced herself as Shayano and began to explain what happened last night from the signing of the contract to the wild drunken sex they had on the table. She told Kael about her failure to take his soul. There was an abundant amount of information she was pouring out of her mouth. She apparently was a devil with powers, not some prostitute that likes to dress up. She was also his new 'loyal' girlfriend from this contract. He tried to take in as much as he could, but then his hangover was trying to get his attention once more. Running to the bathroom quickly, he felt himself about to vomit. He flipped the light switched to discover no light. It reminded him about the power bill needing to be paid. Not caring about that at the moment, he bent over the toilet and released.

"Is...everything okay honey?"

"Fuck, hangovers suck."

Shayano remembered a client from the past explaining what a hangover was. It was something humans get when they drink too much and wake up the morning after. It was apparently unpleasant. She quickly walked to Kael and put her hands on his head. He flinched, not expecting her to touch him.

"Please Kael, hold still, this'll help."

After a few seconds, Kael began to feel much better. In less than a minute the hangover was no longer present. It was like he woke up fresh and alert. He was ready to start the new day. Shayano saw him look at her in amazement. She figured that now he believed her. He stared at her with less skepticism.

"Please Kael, sit down and let me explain more."

Kael walked to the kitchen and sat down at the dining table to process everything. He noticed a dried up spot on the table, but did not think too much about it. Continuing on her explanations, Shayano told him that she knew his past. It was information she 'researched' before trying to convince him to make a deal with her. It made him wonder why he was selected out of all people in this world. Shayano explained that only the best of the best are selected to become promoters of the Dark Lord. Due to the rise of Atheism, both angels and devils suffered. Why believe in the Devil when you do not believe in God or any god for that matter? She ended the conversation with letting Kael know she was his and his alone.

After Shayano finished her explanation it was awkwardly silent. Kael was not sure of what to say next. He looked at her like a deer in headlights. She was normally one to keep her composure, but he made her feel nervous. There was an anxiety deep down inside her. She hoped he would not disprove of or reject her in any way. Trying to break the tension, she quickly asked,

"So what's on the agenda today? You gonna perform on stage?"

"Ah shit, I'm supposed to meet the contractor today. I better call him up. I got no band."

"Oh don't worry about that. I'll go with you andpersuade him to give you a deal."

"Persuade?"

Shayano gave Kael a devious smile; she was hatching up a plan to allow him musical success. She would not let him fail. He asked her what her plan was, but she told him it was a surprise. No matter how much he asked her she did not share it. It was to remain a secret until they met the contractor at his office. Eventually, she persuaded him to get ready. He reasoned that she must have something up her sleeve that could help since she possessed magical powers. What was the worst that could happen? Him saying no? Kael knew he had no chance for a record deal if he were to call up the contractor now. He got ready and she quickly transformed her clothes into business attire. Her wings shrunk and disappeared along with her tail and horns. She looked like an ordinary human being now. First things first, the power bill needed to be paid, and then they go to the contractor. The two left the house and were heading to the car.

"Kael?"

"Tara."

Kael was caught by Tara yet again while he was in the middle of something. She stared at him and Shayano awkwardly at a loss for words. He could tell she was concluding he had a random hook up last night. Her facial expression showed slight displeasure and disappointment. No matter what Tara was thinking it did not change the fact that he was in a rush to meet the contractor. Tara awkwardly waved at Shayano and she gave her a friendly wave back.

"Come on, we're gonna be late."

"Right."

"See you Kael."

"Later Tara."

The two got into the car and were now on their way. Paying the bill was easy. The hard part was finding a way to financially survive the next couple of months until his lease finished. Either way, now was not the time to worry about that. Now was the time to worry about the contractor. It was nerve wrecking for Kael to drive to the contractor's office. He was an emotional mess and one after another, there were more things to stress him out. Jane left and then he woke up naked with a hot devil girl who can do magic. This all happened right before meeting the contractor. To top it all off, his poor neighbor had witnessed things he would rather keep private. The only plus was that he paid the power bill just now. Before he knew it, he was seated with Shayano in front of the contractor's desk. He looked very disappointed. He asked abruptly,

"Where's the band of four you promised me?"

Shayano waved her hand in front of the contractor as if she was wiping an invisible window. She said calmly,

"That isn't the band you're looking for."

"That isn't the band I'm looking for." He repeated in a trance like state.

"You're gonna give Kael a record deal."

"I'm gonna give Kael a record deal."

Kael watched in amazement as this contractor, once intimidating and unfriendly, was repeating after Shayano. She told him to rip up the contract and make a new one. He ripped up the inked papers and went to his computer to make a new version of it. He altered a few details and printed out the new contract to be signed. Kael sat there with his jaw dropped still not believing what was happening. He looked to see that every change on the contract was to his benefit. He gladly filled in the necessary information and signed. Shayano held out her hand and small flames appeared where she was to sign. The fire dissipated and her signature could now be seen. Everything was done.

"Thank you so much sir!"

"The pleasure is all yours." Shayano commanded him.

"The pleasure is all mine." The contractor repeated.

The two left the office with big smiles on their faces and the contractor regained control without any complaints of what just happened. He went about his business as if he had never been cheated. The moment the two were outside Kael yelled up to the sky in joy. He jumped up and threw his fist to the sky.

"Fuck yeah!"

"So, do you trust me now?" Shayano giggled.

Kael turned to her and said,

"I fucking love you!"

He grabbed Shayano and lifted her up. She giggled from being lifted and looked him in the eyes as he let her down. She gave him a loving smile while he gave her one of appreciation.

"Uh, so, did you really mean that?"

"What?"

"Do you really love me?"

"Oh, uh, it's, it's an expression."

"Oh..."

"Uh, look Shayano, I just lost my fiancé and now isn't the right time from me to date again. It's too early and...well, you're, you're not exactly human."

Kael could see the pain on Shayano's face. He immediately tried to say something that would make her feel better. Anything.

"Well, I mean, not that I care about you being human or not...But the whole me just getting out of a relationship thing is not something that should be taken lightly. I just need time before I can date again."

"Oh..."

The sadness on Shayano's face was killing Kael. He felt like an asshole even though he was in the right to assert himself like this. He quickly added,

"How about this? We'll be friends for now. After some time, we'll see where we stand. Okay?"

Shayano's sad expression soon turned to a forced smile. She was in love with a man who did not love her back. He was cunning to have her be his 'slave' in this way. She stated a rule about not being a slave, but there was nothing ever anticipated about love. An extremely uncomfortable feeling was in her chest. If this was love then she did not want it. It felt horrible. However, there was nothing she could do about it. No matter how many times she tried, she could not take this man's soul while he was asleep last night. For the first time, she was experiencing emotions to the fullest extent. She was stuck in this loophole. Something inside her told her to change the topic.

"I understand...now how about we go do some band practice at home?"

"Don't you need to go home? Or Hell or whatever?"

"I wanna stay with you. I didn't report back in a long time. I'll be punished severely for sure. It's safer for me to stay with you...if you're okay with it."

"I, uh, yeah, yeah, sure." Kael was unsure if that was the right answer to give her, but he already felt bad for saying what he said to her earlier. It was awkwardly silent again. This time it was his turn to break that quietness. "So, you're gonna be a part of my band, huh?"

"You need someone to be your rhythm and bass don't you?"

The two smiled at each other unsure of how sincere the other's smile was. This was going to be interesting...

Chapter IV: Jealousy

Once the two got back to Kael's place they entered the living room. Shayano claimed to be a skilled guitarist and bassist. Kael hooked up Lisa to her amp and Shayano snapped her fingers. A guitar magically appeared from flames. Her guitar was beautiful. Its body was shaped like the face of a demon. Its horns were that of a ram's. The teeth were the guitar's bridge that held its strings. For the guitar's head, it was a sinister looking skull with horns. Kael stared in amazement.

"Whoa! It's beautiful!"

"You think so?"

Shayano finally gave Kael a sincere smile. He was glad to finally see a genuine smile. She took pride in her guitar skills and quickly played something in hopes of impressing him. She wanted to hear him say something good to her. Her fingers moved fast and her technique was excellent. Kael could easily tell Shayano was almost as good as him. It was obvious that her skill was far more impressive than anyone he's seen in his lifetime.

"You, are,amazing! I'd behonored to have you in my band!"

Shayano shyly looked to the ground while smiling at the praise she was getting. It felt nice to have him say something nice to her. Perhaps things were not so bad after all.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Oh, hang on, stay here. I'll get that real fast."

"Okay."

Shayano's cheerful reply made Kael feel more at ease. He could see himself getting along with her just fine. Kael opened his front door to be greeted by Jane. The happy expression on his face soon turned to gloom. His ex-fiancé informed him that she forgot her watch before she left. She told him she just needed to get it and go. He agreed to let her in and she made her way to the living room. Jane stopped dead in her tracks the moment she saw Shayano. She was stunned to see such a beautiful woman with black hair and gothic make up. She instantly felt a hint of jealousy in her. Who was this bitch? Kael never introduced this woman toher before. Feeling the need to avoid awkward meetings, she quickly grabbed her watch and blurted out,

"Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. I'll be going now."

Jane could see the unfriendly stare she was getting. Maybe she was just some rebound. She may have a bigger cup size, but it was she who had Kael's heart. She decided to remind both of them who Kael 'really loved'. As she went out the front door she turned around to face Kael. She grabbed his hand and put on a false expression of concern.

"Hey, just take care of yourself okay Kael. Ido care. I care about youvery much."

"Thanks. I will."

It was easy to see the gothic woman did not take too kindly to that. Kael's face showed a blend of pain and appreciation. He valued Jane's concern and it made him want to kiss her, but it hurt knowing he could not do so. Jane said goodbye as she gently let go of his hand. She knew Kael was still the gullible fool that would letanything slide. As she walked away and the door closed, Jane smiled knowing that she still had Kael's heart. Goth girl seeing everything made it even better.