Fun in South Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers

Rob and Ute were standing together, leaning on the rail watching the whales through binoculars. He was aware of her closeness, but neither of them had spoken for a while. They were absorbed by what they saw. Ute broke the silence.

"Rob do you find me attractive?" Rob glanced at Ute. She was still looking at the whales through her binoculars. He returned his gaze to the water. Rob thought before replying. What did she want?

"Yes, very. Why?"

"Oh it's just that Jacques and I find you and Nancy very attractive too." Rob glanced at Ute again. She was still studying the whales. He waited for her to continue.

"You know we told you the first night about our friends that we meet each month?"

"Yes I remember." She put her binoculars down now and turned to him, looking directly at him.

"Would you know what I mean if I told you that we are very good friends with them?"

"Yes I think I know what you mean." There was a pause before Ute answered.

"Jacques and I would like it if we could be friends in that way with you and Nancy."

Rob looked along the boat to the bows where Jacques and Nancy were watching the whales. Jacques had his hand on Nancy's shoulder and was pointing out something for Nancy to see.

"Is Jacques saying the same things to Nancy?"

"I think so, don't you?"

There was a sudden whoosh of air as a whale blew just yards from the boat. Rob saved his reply.

They lunched on the boat as they made their way back to the harbour. The conversation seemed deliberately light and chatty, as if to avoid mentioning what had passed between them. They drove back to the guesthouse listening to the radio. As they got out of the car Jacques spoke:

"I don't know about you but I think we'll take a nap for a while after our early start. Shall we meet at seven?" Rob and Nancy were happy to let Jacques make the arrangements.

"Yes I think we'll sleep too." Nancy kissed Ute on the cheek. "See you later."

Rob and Nancy undressed and lay on the bed. She turned her head to look at Rob.

"Did Ute say anything to you on the boat?"

"Yes, I think she said the same things to me as Jacques said to you." They looked at each other, quiet for a moment. Nancy was deep in thought, then she spoke.

"What do you think?"

Rob was deep in thought too. "I don't know, should we do anything? Should we meet them tonight?"

Nancy paused for a moment, thinking. "I don't know. It's exciting and scary at the same time. I suppose that they are serious aren't they? I mean we're not getting the wrong idea are we?"

Rob thought before answering. "No I don't think so. There's no doubt what they're saying. We've been well and truly propositioned."

Nancy's mouth was dry. She realised she was frightened but also very excited at the prospect of what might happen.

"So should we?" Nancy was searching Rob's eyes. She left a silence before continuing. "Will we?"

Rob's breathing was short, excited, and he had to control it before continuing. "Yes, I think we will." He searched her eyes for reassurance. "This is what we wanted isn't it, something, an opportunity just to turn up?"

"Yes it is." Nancy paused again, not really knowing how to discover what she needed to know without just asking. She needed to know If Rob would mind her having sex with this stranger. "If I have sex with him, will you mind?"

Rob was excited at the thought of the four of them swapping but he needed to know the same thing and he tried to see into Nancy's mind. "No, will you?"

She realised she had been holding her breath, waiting for Rob's reply. Her voice was breathy with relief.

"No."

Their eyes remained locked, searching for a signal at the enormity of what they had just agreed. And then, without prompting, they kissed each other gently on the lips, as if to seal the bargain.

Nancy broke the tension. "They're lovely aren't they?"

"Yes they are. Would he get it?"

"Yes of course he would! Would she?" returned Nancy.

"You bet; she's very sexy." Nancy frowned a little at Rob's reply.

"Is she sexier than me?"

"No, not sexier, just different – just not you, like Jenna's not like you." explained Rob.

"You know we don't know them at all really."

"I know, but perhaps that's best. Lovely, sexy, anonymous strangers!" Rob looked at Nancy for a moment before continuing: "Are you excited?"

"Yes," breathed Nancy, "Are you?"

"Yes, very."

She put her mouth to his ear. "I want you to watch."

Rob's throat was tight. "I know. Do you want him to cum in you?"

Nancy pressed herself against Rob. She could feel his erection. "Yes, I want him to fuck me and cum in me while you watch."

Rob pressed his erection into Nancy. "Do you want me to fuck her?"

"Yes I want you to fill her." They looked at each other for a moment, eyes bright with excitement. Then Nancy kissed Rob before continuing.

"This is making me very horny – feel me."

Rob put his hands between Nancy's legs. She was wet, her juices running from her vagina. He moved his fingers against her clitoris and she came almost immediately, shuddering with the release and closing her legs to trap his hand against her. She was holding her breath, savouring the moment. At last she let go.

"God that was quick. Now you know how this makes me feel."

"It makes me feel pretty good too," said Rob, indicating his erection.

Nancy had one last moment of doubt. "If we do it with them and I let him cum in me, you won't mind?" She searched his eyes for reassurance and in return Rob cuddled her.

"No I won't mind, so long as you always come back to me."

"Yes you know I will, always." She pulled him to her and kissed him and then moved lower, letting her tongue trace a path across Rob's chest and belly until she took his rigid penis into her mouth. She could taste his pre cum as she ran her tongue and lips down the length of his shaft.

"Will you taste of her afterwards?" said Nancy as she licked his engorged penis.

"I expect so. Would you like that?"

"Yes. I want to be able to smell her body on you, to taste her on you." She took his penis into her mouth again, sucking on his shaft and licking the underside of his glans. She could feel Rob's penis flexing involuntarily in her mouth and she matched her rhythm to his. He came quickly, jetting his semen into Nancy's throat, releasing his load in a series of spasms.

Nancy lifted her head from him so he could see her swallowing. She knew he liked that. Finally she collected a dribble of semen from the corner of her mouth with her tongue.

She was smiling, eyes bright.

"We're going to have fun aren't we?" she said.

Rob grinned back. "Yes I think we are."

"So what do we do?"

"I don't know. I think the best thing is to just see what happens. What do you think?"

"Yes I think that sounds best. One thing is sure. Something is bound to happen!" laughed Nancy.

"Yes, but only if we want it to. We don't have to do anything if we don't want to."

"I know, and if we don't want to we won't." Nancy paused for a moment, staring into the distance. "And if we do, we will."

Jacques and Ute were already at the dinner table when Rob and Nancy arrived. They both stood to greet them, Jacques first kissing Nancy on the cheek and then shaking Rob's hand. Ute kissed them both. It was a strangely formal greeting but it set a tone of respect between them that felt comfortable. They chatted about their trip that morning and Rob showed them the pictures he had stored on his digital camera. There were pictures of Jacques and Nancy as well as Rob and Ute and the four of them together taken by the boat's crew. They were happy and relaxed. The food was good and the wine excellent and they took their time.

Jacques had ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate their day out together and their new-found friendship. It could have seemed a little triumphal, as if Jacques and Ute had already persuaded Rob and Nancy, but it wasn't and they said goodnight to the staff and took the champagne and their coffees down to the poolside.

The four of them relaxed into conversation that ranged about their work and how they passed their leisure time. They talked about Whistler and Lake Louise. Ute mentioned that they had shared a chalet with their friends at Whistler and what fun they'd had together. The conversation paused for a moment as each realised where this could lead.

Nancy broke the silence.

"How did you meet your friends?"

Ute replied.

"Rosie is a friend of mine from work. We're good friends and we've known each other for a few years and she asked me if Jacques and I would like to join her and Tom at a barbecue with some friends – good friends. I'd met Tom, her husband, when he'd come into the office to see Rosie and she'd met Jacques in the same way. They're both really nice people.

"Anyway we went with them to their friends' house. There were just six of us, me and Jacques, Rosie and Tom and their friends Michael and Della. It was a very warm evening; we were by the pool and we'd had a good meal and there was plenty to drink, lots of laughter and the conversation was sexy, you know suggestive.

"Rosie said that she was hot and she said it in a kind of 'come and get me' way, but she could have meant anything. Anyway she said she was going skinny-dipping. So she stripped off and jumped into the pool. When she surfaced she dared us all to follow – you know, 'last one in is a sissy' so we all joined her.

"There was lots of splashing and playing about and then Rosie cornered Della's husband Michael in the shallow end and started kissing him. Della was next to Jacques and said 'Shall we join them?' Jacques looked at me as if to say 'What do I do?' and I kind of shrugged my shoulders as if to say 'I don't know but why not, it's just kissing' and so she kissed Jacques. Then Rosie's husband Tom swam over to me and said we'd better not be left out. So we started kissing as well.

"And at first it was just kissing but then Rosie and Michael got out the pool. I noticed that he had a huge erection and Rosie led him to the sunbathing platform where they lay down on the mattress and started cuddling. They looked as if they had done this before. Then Della said 'Come on Jacques, let's join them' and she led Jacques out of the pool to the mattress and lay down with him alongside Michael and Rosie. I don't know why, but I was a little shocked to notice that Jacques also was erect. I wondered if I should say something but didn't. Tom who was still cuddling me said that it was all right, nothing would happen unless we wanted it to. I could feel his erection against me and I was excited but scared at the same time. What were we getting into? Tom said that we should join them and soon we were all there on this large mattress.

"We laughed and tickled each other and then some of the tickling became touching and I suppose we didn't really know who was touching us or who we were touching but it felt good, just fun, not threatening. I remember someone kissing my breasts and thinking how hard my nipples were. Then someone's penis was pressing against my thigh and I reached down and held it. I was certain it was not Jacques I was holding but it felt good, hard and big around, thick. It was very exciting. And then suddenly we all seemed to be making love. One minute Rosie and Michael were lying next to me and then Rosie was on top of him making love. I remember thinking 'Wow they're doing it' and then Tom kind of pulled me on top of him and I suppose I helped him because the next thing I could feel his penis in me and it felt huge."

Ute stopped for a moment to drink some wine. Nancy took the opportunity to break in.

"Did you just make love with Tom or..."

Ute put her glass down and continued.

"For a terrible moment I thought it was just the four of us, that Jacques and Della wouldn't be, but I looked for Jacques and he was on top of Della, making love to her. I don't know who was first, Jacques and Della or Tom and me but it didn't seem to matter. Jacques and I were there together and it was wonderful. And no, it wasn't just with Tom, I made love with Michael as well, and Jacques..." she turned to him for confirmation, "You had sex with Rosie as well didn't you?"

Jacques smiled and nodded his agreement. "We all changed partners several times, even to be with each other at one time, but in the end I was with Della and Ute was with Tom again."

Ute took Jacques hand before continuing.

"Before we left Rosie said something very important to me. She said that if we did this again then, that like that night, we should make sure that we always arrived together and, whatever happened in-between, should always go home together and make love. Whatever else we did we should make sure of that. And we always have." Ute reached across and took Jacques' hand.

"It was wonderful. When we got home we made love to each other and that was the best of all. It was like rediscovering each other." Ute and Jacques were looking at each other, their hands clasped together.

"And do you still feel the same about each other, that it hasn't changed your feelings for each other?" Nancy was looking from one to the other of them, watching them. Without letting her gaze move from Jacques for a second Ute spoke again.

"Yes we still feel the same about each other and it hasn't changed the way we feel about each other except that now the feelings are stronger, deeper. Somehow what we do with our friends has shown us just how lucky we are to have each other for ourselves. What we do with our friends is for fun, but what we have together is for real."

There was no doubting the sincerity of Ute's words. She and Jacques were obviously very close, very much in love.

They sat not talking for a moment; then Ute broke the silence.

"So, I'm going skinny dipping – last one in is a sissy!"

It was the invitation.

She stood and undid the zip at the back of her dress. They watched her as it fell to the ground. She was naked, her full breasts and curved hips catching the light coming from the pool. She turned briefly to smile at them before sitting on the edge of the pool and slipping into the water. The three of them looked at one another for a second and then followed her into the pool.

The water was warm and the pool lights flickered on them as they swam, enjoying the freedom of their nakedness. They were standing in the shallow end where the water was barely thigh deep, leaning against the poolside. There was a pop as Jacques opened the champagne and they clinked glasses before they drank. Again it was Ute who broke the silence.

"Nancy, do you mind if I kiss Rob?" Nancy looked first at Ute and then at Rob. They smiled at each other and shrugged their shoulders. After all it was just kissing.

"Not if I can kiss Jacques," she replied.

"Of course." Ute smiled at Nancy as she put her glass down on the poolside and taking Rob's arm, turned him away from Jacques and Nancy. She kissed him lightly on the lips and then looked at him and smiled before tilting her head back, inviting Rob to kiss her neck. Rob could feel her breasts pressing against him and he let his fingers touch her nipples. They were hard and she moved against him, pressing herself against his erection. He kissed her neck again and then nuzzled her ears. Now she was pushing hard against his erection and he could feel the roughness of her pubic hair against his penis.

They kissed deeply, tongues in each other's mouths, exploring, probing. Ute was pulling Rob against her, grinding against his rigid penis. He could feel the softness of her labia against his member and was certain that he would soon enter her. But suddenly he became aware that something was distracting Ute and she broke from him. She seemed to be looking at something over his shoulder. She was watching Jacques and Nancy. Rob was unsure what to do but Ute solved the problem.

"Look," she said, as she turned him to face Jacques and Nancy. She stood behind him, her arms around him with her head resting on his shoulder. "Can you see?"

Nancy had her arms around Jacques' neck and her legs about his waist. Jacques was supporting her with his hands under her buttocks. They were moving together, making love. In the shallowness of the water Rob could clearly see Jacques thrusting his penis into Nancy and the tension in Nancy's buttocks as she thrust back, grinding her mound against Jacques. Her head was thrown back and then, as if sensing Rob's presence, she opened her eyes and looked at Rob.

"I'm sorry Rob I couldn't wait." She spoke her words through clenched teeth as she strained to receive all of Jacques length. She closed her eyes again and pumped herself on Jacques erection.

Ute rested her chin on Rob's shoulder, her head besides his. "She wants you to see her with Jacques doesn't she?"

Rob could barely speak. He was transfixed by the image of his wife flailing herself up and down on Jacques' penis, striving to be penetrated as deeply as possible, watching his shaft disappearing into her and then reappearing glistening with her juices. He cleared his throat.

"Yes."

It was all he could manage.

Ute pulled Rob closer to her. "It's ok Rob, it's what she wants." She slipped hand down across his belly and held his rigid penis, gently stroking him, back and forth.

"Do you want to make love with me now?"

It was a while before he replied, all the time his eyes fixed on the scene before him. "No, not just yet, I want to watch."

Nancy's eyes were still closed, her hips still moving against Jacques' erection. He could tell she was close to cumming. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"I want him to cum in me, I want him to cum in me. Watch me Rob, watch me." She stretched out to touch Rob before putting her arm back around Jack's neck. There was now an urgency in her voice as she directed her words to Jacques. "I want you to cum in me; I want you to cum."

Again she pumped herself violently on Jacques erection. Then suddenly she stopped in mid stroke, climaxing as Jacques came, squirming her hips against him as he thrust into her, jetting his semen into her with deep thrusts of his penis.

For a while she hung limply about his neck. Rob moved to her, stroking and kissing her hair. She whispered to him.

"Did you see? Is it ok?"

He shushed in her ear.

"Shhh, yes it's ok. I saw."

"What about you and Ute?" Nancy turned to speak to Ute. " Did you make love with Rob?"

"No we didn't, but it's ok, there's plenty of time." Ute took Nancy's hand and steadied her as she released herself from Jacques. "Come, you must be with Rob now." She led her from the pool and draped a robe about her. "Come, you must go to bed now and make love. Be together."

Rob led Nancy into their room and closed the door behind them. Nancy turned to him, burying her head in his chest as she threw her arms around him.

"Oh Rob what have we done, have we done something terrible?"

"No, no Nan, everything's ok. Remember what Ute said. This, you and me now, this is the real thing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. If we didn't hurt anyone, if we didn't do anything we didn't want to, if we had fun and if we still have each other then we're ok."

"Oh I love you so much. I want to make love with you, I want us together, I want you inside me." She stood back from him and kissed him on the lips. Rob held Nancy's hands as he moved her towards the bed and as the edge caught the backs of her knees he let her down gently. She was spread before him on the bed.

"I love you more now than I have ever done." She pulled him down onto her. "Now, I want you now."

Rob entered her amidst the mixture of Nancy's juices and Jacques semen. He made love to her gently, with long slow strokes of his penis. They weren't long. All they wanted was to reaffirm their oneness with each other and as Rob came in Nancy his semen seemed to wash every fear from her mind. They fell asleep, still coupled and wrapped in each other's arms.

Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers