Fun in South Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy was still staring into Rob's eyes, never losing contact. "Yes, he's going to fuck me like you're doing, hard and rough, he's going to fuck me hard 'til I can't take any more. I want him to use me."

"Good, because that's what I'm going to do to Ute. I'm going to fuck her like this." He thrust again into Nancy, lifting her off the floor with the violence of his action."

Nancy eyes started to fill with tears as she clenched her teeth to stifle the cry of pain at Rob's violence. She drew a deep breath, all the while her eyes on his.

"Yes, fuck her as hard as you can. I want you to spear her on your cock and I want Jacques to fuck me however he wants and I'm going to let him."

She still held his gaze. "Ready?"

"Yes, ready."

Nancy went to the door and as she opened it she turned to Rob and kissed him. Then she was gone.

Outside, Ute was sitting on one of the sun beds and she rose as she saw Nancy. She reached for her pool bag as she stood, scraping the chair on the paving as she got up.

"You look lovely." She hugged Nancy and kissed her on the cheek and then paused for a just a moment too long before kissing her lightly on the lips. As she pulled away from the kiss she caught Nancy looking at her, looking as if she was trying to resolve a question in her mind.

Ute searched Nancy's eyes, trying to understand. "We will have fun tonight with our men.... and perhaps later?"

Her question hung in the air but Nancy's reply was ambiguous; she responded with a light kiss on Ute's lips. "Yes we will."

They parted and went into each other's rooms.

As Nancy closed the door behind her she saw Jacques sitting in a chair. He stood and walked to her and took her hands and kissed her on both cheeks and then undid the belt of her robe. She let it slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. She let him lead her to the bed and lay down as Jacques removed his robe. He was fit and lean with good skin. She liked that. She didn't like men with body hair. He sat on the edge of the bed next to her and stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Are you ok?" He smiled at her, waiting for her answer.

"Yes I'm fine." Jacques took her hand and kissed her fingers and then pulled her to him so that he could kiss her on the lips. They kissed slowly, taking their time, discovering each other and then embraced for a moment. Then Jacques started to kiss her more intensely, fleeting kisses on her neck and ears, moving down to her shoulders and then again on her neck.

Nancy relaxed and closed her eyes. She was here to enjoy herself and would let Jacques take the lead. She wanted to be indulged. She stretched and sighed as Jacques' tongue flickered over her nipples and then further, across her belly towards the tangle of golden hair between her legs. He was good and she was enjoying herself. Jacques was kissing her thighs now and she opened her legs to him, inviting him to her most intimate parts. She felt curiously detached. She always enjoyed this with Rob but this was different, there wasn't any intimacy, just pleasure.

She felt that she was under no obligation to return any of his kisses or caresses; it was pure indulgence. Jacques nuzzled her vagina, kissing her, pulling at her labia with his lips. He lifted her knees and rolled her backwards so that he could explore further. Now his tongue was on her anus probing her, testing. He pushed his tongue into her and she savoured the pleasure of the sensation. This was different and it felt wonderful. He moved back and started to kiss her labia again, running the tip of his tongue upward towards her clitoris; it was bliss and she moved her hips to the rhythm of his tongue and could feel the warmth of her orgasm spreading through her belly.

She came suddenly, almost without warning and held Jacques' head against her as the waves of pleasure swept over her.

"That was good, no?" asked Jacques. She noticed that Jacques' accent was stronger now.

"Mmm yes that was lovely. You sound very French you know."

"I know," he laughed, "it is the language of passion. Now we try something else, no?"

Whether he was putting on the accent on purpose or not Nancy didn't care. She was eager for whatever he had to offer next and ready to submit to his desires. She didn't want to think or lead or initiate, just to experience and enjoy whatever Jacques did to her. He moved above her and she could feel the tip of his penis rubbing against her as he guided it with his hand to her opening. He paused for a moment, nestling the head of his penis against her labia before letting it slide further back until it rested against her tight rosebud.

Nancy's mind raced back to the shower she had taken with Rob that morning. Now she understood why she had pressed her anus against his erection and what she wanted from Jacques tonight.

"I've never tried this before. Will it hurt?"

"It hurts? Mais non. I don't think so. You should let me try to be gentle with you." He dipped his fingers in a small dish on the bedside table. "Let us try like this, this will make things go easily."

"What's that?"

"Oh just something a little slippery to help, to lubricate."

Nancy could feel the coolness of the oil on her cheeks and anus. Again he pressed the head of his penis against her rosebud but this time he rubbed it back and forth, pressing a little more each time he came to the centre.

"How's that?" The oil was certainly pleasant and she was enjoying the sensation of his penis against her button.

"It feels nice but I'm frightened it will hurt if you press harder. This is my first time like this."

"Ah so you are a virgin this way huh? I promise it will not hurt you. Just relax." He increased the pressure and Nancy could feel the tip of his penis starting to penetrate her. It felt good and she moved against his penis until the glans was just inside her but she couldn't relax enough for Jacques to make any further progress.

"I'm sorry, I just can't do it." She had her eyes tight shut, screwed up against the anticipated pain.

"Ssh, just relax a little and push when I push, just a little each time." He pressed again against her rosebud and Nancy responded, feeling herself stretching to accommodate him. There was a little pain but she pushed down with her bowels against his pressure, keeping time with him, matching push for press, feeling his penis inch inside her. She was sure that she could not accommodate the head of his penis but then suddenly her sphincter relaxed and he was in her, slipping deep into her body and she could feel him filling her, consuming her. Jacques paused inside her, allowing Nancy to adjust to this new experience before withdrawing a little and then beginning to move slowly, gently with long strokes. Nancy had never felt so full. It was as if his penis was filling her completely.

She opened her eyes to look at Jacques. He was watching her, smiling as he gently thrust the full length of his penis into her.

Nancy gasped. "Oh I feel so very full of you, so very full, so...ohhhhhh." She gasped again as Jacques withdrew until only the tip of his penis was in her, just hidden by her tight little rosebud, and then eased forward again until the full length of his penis was in her.

"It's good no?"

Nancy smiled back. "Oh yes it's good." She closed her eyes again as Jacques pulled back and then again gave her his full length. She was swimming in her own sea of pleasures, savouring the sensation of Jacques' penis in her darkest regions, and the growing warmth and tension that was the beginning of her orgasm. Each stroke filled her and brought her nearer to the edge of her control.

She opened her eyes again to look directly at Jacques. There was still a flicker of a smile at the corners of his mouth but Nancy's face was almost stern, her brows furrowed.

"Fuck me Jaques, fuck me hard, fuck my arse, fuck me!" This was a command now, not a request and Jacques obliged, increasing his pace and the violence of his thrusting. With each stroke his balls slapped against Nancy's buttocks and she had to grip the sheets to prevent herself being driven up the bed. She held her legs high inviting Jacques' deepest penetration and every thrust forced air from her lungs so that she was grunting: 'ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh'. Her eyes were closed tight again partly against the violence and partly in an attempt to control her orgasm. She was on the edge and wanted to stay there.

She opened her eyes again to look at Jacques.

"Make love to me now, fuck me in my cunt." She was on fire now, eager for his penetration, desperate for her orgasm, enjoying the vulgarity of her language, wanting to feel used, to be fucked.

"Ok, we'll shall do it the usual way then huh?" Gently he withdrew his penis from her and Nancy could feel her sphincter contract as the head of Jacques penis slipped past it. He let her relax onto the bed before placing his penis between the lips of her vagina and slipping into her. She gasped as he filled her but the sensation was wonderful. He was moving steadily now and she moved her hips against him at every stroke, rubbing her pubic bone against the base of his penis. He quickened now thrusting harder and Nancy knew now that she wanted his orgasm, wanted to feel the rush of his semen in her but Jacques sensed the moment and slowed, teasing her, prolonging the pleasure. He seemed inexhaustible, each stroke long and steady, filling her and then rubbing her clitoris with the head of his penis. She lifted her legs and pulled him into her, forcing the head of his penis against her cervix. Nancy could feel her orgasm gathering force within her and she wanted his orgasm, wanted to feel his semen in her as she came.

Jacques sensed her rising passion and slipped two fingers into Nancy's anus, pressing against the wall of her vagina until he could feel the form of his penis plunging in and out of her.

Nancy writhed and screamed with passion and excitement as the combination of his cock and fingers tipped her over the edge into a rushing orgasm.

"Oh yes, yes, yesss! I want you to cum, I want you to cum. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, cum, cum, cuuuuum nowwwwww..."

Her scream died in her throat as she felt the first spurt of his orgasm.

With long thrusts Jacques came deep inside her, jetting his cum at the peak of each stroke, filling her. It was sublime. Pure pleasure. She was shuddering with the excitement and release, her orgasm pouring from her, spilling over her legs onto the sheets, a mess of cum and semen.

They lay together until his erection subsided.

He kissed her and went to the bathroom. She could hear water running and she supposed he must be washing. He returned with a glass of water for her and sat on the edge of the bed. She was thirsty and drank deeply.

"You know this other thing?" Jacques touched her bottom to indicate her anus. It is a wonderful thing. Rob will love you forever if you can do that for him."

Nancy finished the water. "I'll just get another glass," she said and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She was suddenly struck by how different this was to when she and Rob were together, how detached she and Jacques were.

She drank another glass and then washed herself before returning to the room. She thought about what Jacques had said. What did it mean? Was he saying that to be sure of keeping a man a woman should submit in every way to him? She shook her head and returned to the bedroom. Jacques had put his robe on and was sitting propped up with a couple of pillows.

She was shocked. Was that it? You had sex and then went home? But of course this is what it was, just fun not the real thing. He smiled at her and patted the bed beside him. Nancy put on her robe and joined him.

"Thank you for coming to be with me, I think we have had a very good time. You are a very sexy lady." It seemed an odd thing to say she thought, but what was there to say after having sex with a stranger?"

"Yes we've had a very good time. You are a very good lover and I have learned something new. It was very good." She kissed him on the cheek.

He returned her kiss

"Thank you. So what now? What time is it?" She felt it was all over very quickly. Jacques glanced at the clock. "You see how time passes when we enjoy ourselves; it has been nearly an hour."

"Ute will be back in a little while and then you will go to Rob and she will be with me." As he finished there was a knock at the door. Jacques got up and opened it to let Ute in. She went straight to the bed and sat by Nancy.

"Have you had a good time?"

Nancy just nodded.

Ute smiled at her. "Good. Me too."

Nancy returned her smile.

"So, see you tomorrow." She kissed Ute and then left, closing the door behind her. It was really odd she thought, I've had wonderful sex, I like Jacques and I can imagine doing that again with him, but so what?

Perhaps that was the secret; it was as Rosie had said, "just fun, not the real thing".

In the other room, Rob lay on the bed trying to recall every moment that had passed with Ute.

After he had gone to the door with Nancy and she'd kissed him as she left, he'd pushed the door to, waiting before closing it fully, trying to catch the murmured conversation between Nancy and Ute.

It was difficult to hear clearly above the wind rustling in the leaves of the trees that surrounded the bungalows but he thought Ute had said something about 'fun tonight' and then 'perhaps later'.

Then there was the sound of a chair being moved and he guessed that Ute would be coming to the room soon. But what had she meant by 'fun later'? And what about 'perhaps'? Was she planning something else for later that night? He couldn't figure it out but didn't want to be caught behind the door by Ute as she came in so he threw his robe over a chair and turned down the bedside light to a soft glow before slipping under the bed covers.

The door opened and Ute paused for a moment, framed in the doorway. Even though she was wearing her bathrobe Rob could clearly see the curve of her hips where the fabric clung to them. She closed the door and paused again before walking slowly towards the bed.

Rob could hardly breath, let alone move. Here he was, lying naked in bed, and a beautiful woman was walking towards him and he knew for a certainty that in a few minutes or less he would be having sex with her.

He couldn't believe that it was happening but his cock knew and pulsed as the primitive parts of his brain ordered more and more blood to be forced into his distended organ until it felt as if it would burst.

He could see that Ute was carrying a pool bag and he wondered fleetingly why she would have brought it or what it might contain. But the thoughts vanished from his head as she placed the bag on the bed and loosed the belt of her robe, allowing it to part.

He was transfixed at the sight before him. The robe had opened down its' centre revealing her body from neck to knee and it had caught on her breasts so that they were still covered but he could clearly see the cleavage between them and the fullness of them to either side. And then the inviting sight of her neat little navel, perched above the slight swelling of her belly that in turn gave way to her shaven mound and the glistening wetness that clung to her labia.

Rob did a double take. He remembered clearly that last night in the pool he had felt Ute's pubic hair against his penis, so she must have shaved, for him, for tonight!

His penis was again wracked by another bout of painful throbbing as his erection hardened yet more. But his eyes didn't deceive him. Ute's mound was as smooth as her belly.

All this time Ute had stood still before him, allowing Rob's eyes to have their fill of her, but now she turned away from him and took something from her bag. Rob could see immediately that it was a scarf and he wondered for a moment what Ute was going to do with it. She came towards him, leaning over him as she did to reveal yet more of herself, but his view was cut short as she placed the scarf over his eyes and tied it securely, blindfolding him. As she leant over him, Rob could sense the warmth of her body and the musky scent of her.

He was aware of her standing beside the bed but didn't move.

"So Rob, you have lost the use of your eyes." Her voice had the lilt of laughter to it and he could tell she was smiling.

"I can't see a thing," said Rob, reaching out his hand to try and touch her. But Ute stepped back out of his reach. "Where are you?"

"I'm just here," she said, "But without your eyes you will have to rely on me to guide you and on your other senses to discover my body and to enjoy what happens."

Rob lay on the bed trembling with excitement. Even in his wildest fantasies he had never imagined anything like this. He was aware of the sound of a towel or something dropping to the floor and realised in a flash that it must be Ute's robe, so now she was standing naked beside the bed, but out of reach. His cock was subjected to another bout of throbbing but it stopped quickly as the covers were pulled off the bed and the cool air of the ceiling fan washed over him. Then he felt Ute take his hand.

"Come Rob," she said pulling him up. "It's time for you to start your voyage of discovery, a voyage where you will discover gentle meadows, hills surmounted with rosy peaks, dark and hidden caves and valleys where sweet nectars flow for your refreshment and pleasure."

By now Rob was standing and he was aware of Ute standing beside him – no, behind him and she took both of his hands and tied them behind his back with another scarf. He felt very vulnerable, blindfolded, hands tied and with his erection jutting out in front of him. He gave an involuntary shiver. Then he felt Ute's warmth and her breath on his ear.

"Sssush," she breathed. "Don't be frightened, I will help you. I will stand here on the rug beside the bed and since you cannot see or touch, you must discover me with your nose and mouth. Don't rush, I will enjoy your explorations as much as you, so let me help you to start." She turned away from him and leant back until her hair was just in front of Rob's face.

Rob inhaled and the scent of her hair filled his nostrils. Leaning forward, he could feel her hair on his face and he took a small step towards Ute. Immediately his penis made contact with her buttocks and he pulled back to break the contact. With his hands tied behind his back touching, even with his cock, somehow didn't seem right. He bent his head, allowing her hair to run over his lips until he reached the nape of her neck. Breathing in he caught a trace of her perfume and he let his tongue trace a line from her neck to her shoulders, causing Ute to flinch at his touch. He ran his lips across her shoulder and down her arm to her elbow before retracing his path with the tip of his nose until it nestled just below the junction of her arm and body. He inhaled deeply, savouring the richer scent of her that lingered there. He wondered if he was doing alright for Ute, and decided to be a little bolder, now running his tongue down the line of her spine to the top of her buttocks and then back up again to her neck and ears. He needn't have worried Ute was swaying slightly and he could feel little shivers as his mouth and tongue excited her.

He nibbled Ute's earlobe with his lips and she put her head back so that he could more easily kiss he neck and shoulder. As she did so his cock once more made contact with her but this time neither of them pulled away, and Rob was aware of the slipperiness of his pre cum as his cock moved against her. Still kissing her neck, Rob moved around her until he was standing in front of Ute, kissing and nibbling at her neck and jawline, all the while his cock tracing a sticky line around her hips. Moving lower he could feel the starting rise of Ute's breasts and he smiled momentarily to himself as he realised that he was at the lower slopes of Ute's 'hills surmounted with rosy peaks'. He still had the other delights of her topography to discover.