Fun in South Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers

He was more confident now, aware of the territory, so he continued down the side of Ute's right breast, nuzzling with his lips, following the curve until he was at the underside of her breast. He lifted now, feeling the fullness and weight of her breast on his cheek and inhaling the pheromone-laden scent of the line below her breast. As if in concert, Ute let go a shuddering breath that unwittingly she had been holding all through Rob's decent from her neckline to her breast.

Rob inhaled deeply again but this time he held it, savouring the heady cocktail of sensations, the warmth of her, the slight dampness of perspiration below her breast, the scent of her and tantalisingly, as if almost out of reach, the mix of chemicals that signalled the primitive sexuality of this woman and his overwhelming desire for her.

Still holding his breath, he moved upwards, tracing a line towards her nipple with the tip of his nose. Had he not been blindfolded Rob would have been able to see the puckering of Ute's areola but all he could sense was a series of little shivers that fluttered throughout Ute. For Rob, the smoothness of her breast was suddenly replaced by the cobblestones of Ute's now tightly puckered areola and the rigidity of her nipple. Lifting away slightly he exhaled the breath he had been holding, pursing his lips as if whistling and directing the jet of breath in a series of circles around her nipple and areola.

Involuntarily, Ute put her hands around the back of Rob's head and pulled his mouth onto her breast, forcing her nipple into his mouth. Rob swirled his tongue around the rigid tissue, grazing it with his teeth and pulling at her nipple with his lips.

He could feel Ute trembling and suddenly Ute forced her mound against Rob's engorged member, rubbing against him, before pulling away and releasing his head, as if she too was observing the unspoken no touching rule. Rob pulled away as well, blowing gently on her breast as he did so. He knew Ute could see him, but he wanted to tease her a little. So now, confident in his movements and using the rug under his feet as a guide, he circled Ute, kissing her as he went, first her shoulder, now her back, then her left breast, then lower, dipping to run his tongue down the length of her calf, blowing into her navel, rubbing his cheek against her belly whilst pushing upwards with his head against her breast. He tried to be like a cat rubbing against its' owner and he smiled at the thought of being owned by Ute. He knew he would obey her every command.

Now he was at her back again, running his tongue down the length of Ute's spine. But this time he didn't stop at the top of her buttocks and continued along the valley between them seeking Ute's dark and secret cave. She flexed her knees a little and bent forward, encouraging his progress, and Rob responded by running his tongue down to the very tip of her spine until he found her rosebud, probing and circling it with his tongue. Ute responded by pushing backward until Rob's tongue was fully engaged in her hole, slipping in and out of her like the tip of a finger.

Again he pulled away, moving down the length of her thigh and, dropping to his knees, bent to her foot, pushing his tongue between her toes and sucking on them as Ute lifted her foot.

Rob was again in front of Ute and ready to start the final journey of exploration, seeking that damp and mossy valley where springs of nectar would refresh the weary traveller.

He ran his cheek up the length of her shin, stopping to graze at her knee before continuing upwards along the inside of her thigh, following the line between her thigh and belly with his tongue before retracing his path, but this time, letting his brow press against her mound. He could feel the wetness of her against his hairline and, turning his mouth towards the source of the wetness, he flattened his tongue against her slot, moving upward over her labia and then back down again.

Ute released another long-held breath and shuddered at his touch, holding onto his shoulders for support.

Rob could taste the sweetness and the slight salty tang of Ute's juices and he nuzzled his nose into her slot, breathing in as he moved upwards, savouring the musky scent of her arousal, until the tip of his nose made contact with her clitoris. She flinched at this touch and dug her fingernails into Rob's shoulders pulling him into her, forcing the bridge of his nose against her swollen clitoris. They stayed like this for a long moment, while Ute struggled to delay her orgasm before Rob moved down again, but this time with his tongue, until he could slip it into her vagina.

Ute thrust her pelvis and mound forward so that Rob now had clear access to her, which he used by slipping his tongue in and out of her, fucking her with his tongue. He could sense her holding her breath and then releasing it suddenly before breathing in again. She was moving her hips now in time with his tongue striving for deeper penetration and at the end of each stroke as they pulled apart, Rob flicked his tongue upwards over her labia and onto her swollen clitoris. The thrusting became more violent and he eased back to protect himself, lapping at her slot and fluttering his tongue over Ute's swollen love bud.

For the first time Ute made a sound, a low moaning which seemed to come from her belly, rising slowly in pitch and volume. The thrusting had stopped now and was replaced by a steady pressure against Rob's mouth

He drew her clitoris into his mouth and sucked on it, squeezing the base of it between his lips. Ute's moan was a roar now and she screamed as she came, bucking against Rob and pumping her juices into his mouth.

"Yaaarrrgghhhhyeesssss....!

Next door, Nancy didn't hear Ute's screams, for she was screaming in orgasm too.

Ute's held Rob's head against her until her orgasm had subsided and then, pulling him to his feet, she pushed him onto his back on the bed, straddling him as she did so and inserting his bursting cock into her vagina. Leaning forward she kissed him, tasting her own cum on his face. Rob could feel that she was wet again and she started to move, slowly at first and then harder, riding him, bouncing on his hips, striving for penetration and his orgasm.

Rob tried to hold back but it didn't take long.

His semen burst into her, pumping again and again, his body shuddering with release as Ute's vaginal contractions signalled another orgasm for her as she milked the seed from him.

With a final thrust he was spent and Ute collapsed onto him, their perspiration allowing her to slide against him as she kissed and nuzzled him, coming down from her high, falling toward normality.

They lay together for a while, recovering from their passion, before Ute pulled away from Rob's now flaccid organ and went into the bathroom. She returned with a towel and wiped the residue of their lovemaking from Rob's loins.

"I have never been kissed so well and for so long," said Ute. "I thought you would never get to my clit, that you would tease me all evening. You were perfect."

"Wow and you too," said Rob. "I didn't know what would happen when you tied my hands. But it was good fun. I'd like to try that again."

"Oh we will," said Ute smiling. "We will." And with that she stood, pulled her robe around her shoulders and left. He had heard a knock on the next door room, some conversation, and then Nancy had walked back into their room.

Apart from the memories and the heady smell of sex, it was as if Ute had never been and Nancy had never left.

They were laying by the pool the next day and Nancy glanced at Ute. She was asleep on her sun lounger. Nancy recalled their conversation of the previous afternoon. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander.

Nancy and Ute would be together.

They would be somewhere quite and private. It would have to be a luxurious hotel. They'd bathe together like she and Jenna did and then they'd be in bed together, kissing and touching. At first Nancy would touch Ute's breasts and then she'd kiss her nipples until they were hard and Ute was aroused. Nancy would tease her, asking her 'shall I lick you here" and she would touch her labia and then 'I want you to come in my mouth' and then she'd kiss her belly and then her labia and finally her clitoris. Ute wouldn't be able to control herself and would come as Nancy kissed and licked her.

Nancy wet her lips with her tongue, imagining the wetness and taste of Ute's come on them. She looked from side to side to see if anyone was watching her. No one was watching and Ute was still asleep. She let her mind wander again, recalling the fullness of Jacques' penis in her anus. Would she and Ute do this?

First Ute would be kissing her and touching her, first touching her vagina and then her anus. Nancy squeezed her cheeks together involuntarily. Ute's fingers would feel good and Nancy would squirm with pleasure and touch herself as Ute moved her fingers against her anus. Then Ute would produce her little jar of oil or whatever it was that Jacques had used and start to massage her anus, inserting first one, then two fingers, all the while encouraging Nancy and holding her, never hurting her.

This would feel good and she imagined herself laying amongst pillows as Ute moved her fingers in her. Then Ute would produce a dildo or something, not too big but soft and rubbery, and slowly and gently she would push it into Nancy's anus until the whole length of it was in her, and Nancy would rub herself as Ute pushed the dildo in and out of her; it would feel exciting and a little scary but the sensation of the dildo slipping in and out of her would be wonderful and she would let her fingers stray to her clitoris and she'd come.

Nancy was laying on her back on her sun lounger and had her pillow clasped to her belly. As in her daydream her fingers strayed beneath the pillow to her clitoris and she came for real as she came in her daydream.

She lay for a moment as she came down, and then again she opened her eyes. Ute was looking at her, smiling.

"Was it a good dream?" Nancy blushed and then smiled at her.

"I was thinking of you."

"Well I think I have something to look forward to then."

"Yes we have." Nancy reached out her hand to her and they squeezed fingers. Ute winked and said

"Let's talk later, ok?" Nancy nodded in agreement.

They met later as usual and had dinner together. There was no embarrassment between them, no tension; it was as if nothing had happened.

Jacques and Rob decided to play pool in the bar so Ute and Nancy took their wine and coffee down to the poolside. They sat for a while chatting, then Ute took Nancy's hand.

"What were you dreaming about this afternoon?"

"About you and me."

"What were we doing?"

"We were in a hotel room together, in bed."

"And?"

"We were making love."

"And did I like it?"

"Yes, very much." Nancy smiled at her, "And so did I." They held each other's gaze for a moment.

"Nancy, I'm going to be in Los Angeles at a conference next month. Could you join me?"

"I'll have to check to see what Rob is doing, but yes, I'd love to."

"Good, that's settled then, we'll have a lovely time."

"Yes, I know we will."

The next day they left the guesthouse.

Rob and Nancy were flying home and Jacques and Ute were continuing their holiday, flying to Sydney for a week and then to Singapore and Bangkok. They exchanged email addresses and phone numbers and promised to keep in touch. Jacques invited them to ski with them and their friends at Whistler in the New Year. 'We'll have a lot of fun together' he said, and they all supposed that they would.

As they parted Jacques and Rob shook hands and then they all kissed. Ute gave Nancy a special hug and Nancy hugged her back. Ute whispered to her

"I'll email you, come and see me in Los Angeles."

"OK."

As the 747 lifted clear of Capetown Rob and Nancy raised their glasses of champagne in a toast to each other.

"To a wonderful holiday."

"Yes, to a wonderful holiday, and to the holiday with the most unexpected and exciting outcome!"

Nancy smiled at Rob. "Did you have a good time?"

"Yes I did, very good, and you?"

"Yes, very good for me too," said Nancy. "Would you do it again?"

"Yes, would you?"

"Yes I would." said Nancy. "In fact, Ute has asked me to join her in Los Angeles next month."

"That sounds fun. Will it be just you and Ute or will Jacques be there as well?" asked Rob.

"No, just me and Ute."

"Then perhaps I'd better ask Jenna to come and cook dinner for me while you're away with Ute!"

"Why not." laughed Nancy. "And we can tell each other all about it."

"Yes," said Rob. "But that will have to wait for another time."

Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers