Fun in South Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you." Rob woke Nancy with a kiss and a cup of coffee. "How are you?"

Nancy stretched and smiled.

"I'm fine, how are you?" she said rubbing her eyes.

Rob sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her hair.

"I'm fine too." He bent and kissed her on the lips. Nancy frowned momentarily as if remembering something.

"Did that really happen last night, did we, did I?"

"Yes it did and we did. Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm ok if we're ok."

"We're ok." She snuggled up to him, resting her head on his thighs.

"Do you know what frightened me most last night? It was fun, I liked it."

"I liked it too. But you know it feels as if we've got a secret, something that belongs just to us. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes I do. I feel lovely and warm inside about us but there's something else, something exciting. It's like Ute said it would be. I can't remember. Did you make love with her last night?"

"No I didn't, but there's plenty of time for that if we want it to happen. We can do anything we like."

"I know, it feels wonderful. It's like a huge sense of freedom. Did you see, did you watch?"

"Yes I did, and you were wonderful." He smiled broadly at her. "You were really going for it. Was it good?

"Mm God, yes it fantastic, but different. I mean he's good but he's not you. It's like in a way I was just concentrating on the sex, like eating a meal on my own instead of sharing dinner with you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes it does. It was just like that with me and Jenna."

"We didn't do anything wrong did we?"

"No we didn't. We did what we wanted to and we can do it again or not. Whatever we want." Nancy rolled away from him and patted the space beside her.

"Come here you, I want my man!" They fell into each other's arms and rolled about the bed, kissing and cuddling. "I love you." After a while they showered.

They took their time in the shower, letting the water cascade over their bodies as they soaped each other, letting their fingers linger in their most intimate places, touching, testing. Nancy was quiet, lost in thought, in some other place. She turned and stood with her back to Rob, leaning against him, her hands behind her fondling his penis, feeling the heat of the water coursing over her breasts and belly. Rob put his arms around her and soaped her breasts. He could feel her nipples hardening but she seemed miles away, not reacting, her hands now motionless against him as his penis hardened into full erection. Almost absent-mindedly she released him, taking her hands away and placing them over Rob's hands on her breasts. She pressed against his hands, forcing them against her, increasing the pressure on her breasts and swollen nipples.

Her mind was filled with last night, with Jacques' penis filling her, stretching her. She remembered kissing him, feeling his erection against her belly and the overwhelming desire to be had by him, wanting to feel Jacques' penis in her. Her arms were around his neck and she had locked her fingers and lifted herself. Jacques had helped by taking her weight in his hands, but it was she who had done it, lifted herself until she could feel his rigid member against the opening to her vagina.

And then the sweet sensation as she lowered herself onto him, almost allowing herself to fall onto him, gasping as he filled her, remembering the thickness of his member and how it felt as if the penetration would go on for ever, that there was no end to the length of him, that Jacques' penis would fill her being.

She pushed back against Rob, grinding her buttocks against his erection. Her nipples were hard now and she squeezed Rob's fingers on them, wanting to feel pain and pleasure at the same time.

Rob was mesmerised. It was as if he were just an observer, that Nancy was with someone else. His penis was pressing against Nancy's anus and she responded by pushing against him. He could feel the tightness of her button as Nancy continued to grind against him, arching her back to increase the contact. After a moment she took one of his hands from her breasts and drew it across her belly towards her mound.

"I had another man in me last night, in here." she said quietly. She increased the pressure on Rob's hand, pressing it onto herself. "Did you like watching?"

"Yes." whispered Rob. It was all he could manage.

Now Nancy's voice was excited, breathy. "He was fucking me."

"I know." Rob's voice was still a whisper.

Nancy increased the pressure on Rob's hand, forcing two of his fingers into herself. "He fucked me and came in me. In here." she added unnecessarily. "Did you see?"

"Yes, I saw."

"Was it good?"

Rob curled his fingers into Nancy, pressing them into her. "Yes it was good. I watched him fuck you, watched his cock in you."

"Did you? Did you watch his cock fucking me and cuming in me?" She needed to know that Rob had watched her, that her fantasy had been fulfilled. She needed to know that Rob had seen her being fucked by another man. "I want you to watch again, watch him cum in me tonight."

"I'd like that." Rob still had his fingers in Nancy. Gently he started to massage Nancy's labia. She leant back against him, rubbing her head against his cheek. "Let me make you cum."

Nancy didn't reply. Her mind was full of Jacques, of the pool, of his penis, of his ejaculation, the surging gush of his cum, of her triumph. She pressed back more, increasing the pressure of Rob's penis against her anus, feeling his glans starting to stretch her. Rob was electrified. Did Nancy want him to penetrate her anus, here, now, in the shower? He had always wanted to have anal sex with Nancy and they had tried a couple of times but she'd said she didn't like it, didn't want to do it so he hadn't persisted. But now, after last night, she seemed wild, uninhibited. He'd never known her like this before. He returned the pressure, easing forward until the head of his penis was almost fully inserted into Nancy's tight little hole.

But no further. As he felt the resistance of Nancy's sphincter she seemed to come to, to awaken from her reverie.

"No, not yet." Nancy held his hand motionless on her mound and eased forwards away from him. There was a certainty in her voice. "I want to wait. There's going to be something special tonight, later..." She turned and kissed him. "For both of us...." she paused before continuing. "I know. I just know."

They finished their shower and dressed.

"I'm really hungry, what are we doing today?" Nancy was combing out her wet hair.

"Nothing I think, just relaxing. I'll get some breakfast." He 'phoned for breakfast and they went out to the poolside. Jacques and Ute were already up and looked up as they heard the door to Rob and Nancy's room close. For a moment they looked as if they didn't know what would happen next but Nancy saved the moment.

"Good morning" she said brightly, and walked over to them. She gave Jacques a hug and kissed Ute. "How are you both?"

"We're fine. You seem on top of the world today."

"I am and I just wanted to thank you for last night. We had a wonderful time."

"We did too. It was a great evening." Jacques pulled up a couple of chairs. "Come and join us. Do you have any plans for today?"

"No we were just going to read and relax. How about you?"

"The same. We have magazines and music. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful."

They shared breakfast and soon settled under umbrellas, Jacques with Rob engrossed in sailing magazines and Nancy with Ute, flicking through the fashion pages. They felt comfortable and relaxed in each others company.

Nancy and Ute were sitting side by side on a sun lounger. They had come to a page with a picture of a couple embracing. Ute turned to Nancy.

"Are you ok about last night?" Nancy turned and smiled at her.

"Yes we're ok. We had a lovely time with you and a wonderful time together afterwards. You were right, it was very special."

"I'm glad. You know after that party I told you about where Jacques and I were with our friends for the first time? We didn't say a word to each other until we got home. We were both frightened that we had done something to us, you know? We had both had a good time but were both frightened to say so, in case we upset each other."

"I know, I felt like that especially when you said that you and Rob hadn't made love. It was as if I had cheated."

"No you weren't cheating because you were together. It doesn't matter what you do so long as you are together. It's like my friend Rosie said, 'if you start together and finish together it's ok'.

They read together for a few more minutes. Then Nancy spoke.

"Ute, how did you know that Rob and I would..." she paused searching for the right phrase. "Would go along with you and Jacques, would want to swing with you?"

"Well of course we didn't know. After we had dinner together the first night, Jacques and I talked about you both but you know we wouldn't have said anything on the boat if we hadn't wanted something to happen."

"You talked about it, planned it?"

"Well a little I suppose. Although we hadn't met you when we booked the whale trip the reception staff told us you were going as well and we thought it would be more fun to share it with another couple. So planned is perhaps a bit strong, but yes we talked about it. And when we met you we liked you both, you're both very attractive, obviously very close and we were drawn to you. If we had had any doubts about it we wouldn't have said anything. We would never want to hurt anyone or have anyone hurt us. Let's just say we gave fate a helping hand."

Nancy turned a couple more pages of the magazine.

"So last night when you asked if you could kiss Rob, did you turn Rob around away from me and Jacques deliberately? Did you know what was going to happen?"

"I didn't know for sure but I knew what I thought might happen. But yes I did turn Rob away from you both. Apart from really wanting to kiss Rob I wanted to give you some space with Jacques in case you wanted to do anything. You remember that for Jacques and me at that first party there was six of us there, it was quite scary. I didn't want it to be like that for you."

"I couldn't have done it the way you did the first time, I don't know how you did."

"Well we'd had a lot to drink and I guess we were just carried along. When I saw Rosie and Michael I thought 'well if she can, so can I' and so I did."

"So when you meet your friends, do you always do it together, like an orgy?"

"No, not always. In fact we don't do that very often. Sometimes it's fun if we're outside and the weather's hot, but mostly we go to separate rooms."

"But I thought you said that you were always with Jacques?"

"We are, at the beginning and at the end. We never sleep with anyone else, you know, spend the whole night with them or meet anyone on our own without telling each other. That would be cheating, but it's nice to have a little privacy and space from time to time. It gives us freedom to explore."

Nancy thought for a moment before speaking.

"So sometimes you spend the night with someone else away from Jacques?"

"Yes sometimes." Ute clasped her hands in her lap. "At first we always followed Rosie's advice and always started and finished the evening together, you know, like you and Rob last night. But now that we're more confident of ourselves, more certain, well sometimes when it's convenient we spend time with other people, other lovers on our own. But we always tell each other; that's really important. We have no secrets between us, no guilt, nothing to hide."

"Is this so you can try different things with other people, things that you don't do with each other?"

"Yes, although I think that Jacques and I have tried everything there is. It just that sometimes it's fun to do different things different ways with someone else. And of course sometimes I'm away on business and so Jacques is at home on his own, and sometimes I'm on my own when Jacques is away."

"But do you tell each other what you do?"

"Yes of course, always. If Jacques wants to know then I tell him. Sometimes it can be very sexy telling each other what we've being doing. It would be terrible if we deliberately kept anything from each other. It would be..." she searched for the word "it would be like being unfaithful. In fact, that's what being unfaithful is isn't it? Not telling. And we always make love as soon as we're back together." She laughed. "Well maybe not sex but make love, you know?"

"Yes I know. When this happens at your house whose room do you use?"

"Well usually we use the guest rooms, but if we need to use our room then Jacques is in there and I'm with whoever I'm with in one of the guest rooms. It just feels easier. I think that men are more territorial than us don't you?"

"Yes I suppose so. And you don't mind the idea that another woman has been in your bed? I'm sorry to be asking you all these questions. You must think I'm grilling you!"

"No that's ok. Jacques and I wanted to know all these things too. And about the other woman? No I don't mind. In fact I find the idea quite sexy, it excites me. I like the smell of her body and her perfume."

Nancy looked at Ute quizzically for a moment; she was looking at Nancy as if she was saying 'you know what I mean about other women' but then the moment passed.

Nancy kissed Ute on the cheek.

"I'm glad we met."

"So am I."

They went back to the magazine for a while, turning the pages together.

Ute was about to turn a page, when Nancy took her hand and stopped her.

"What are you thinking about? I can hear you thinking."

Ute smiled, still looking at the magazine, and then turned to Nancy. "Yes I'm thinking."

Nancy returned her smile and looked at her, one eyebrow raised. "So..?"

"So what?" Ute's eyes were sparkling, excited.

"So what are you thinking?"

"I was thinking I'd like to ask you something, something personal."

"OK, what?"

"You know your friend Jenna? Is she very good friend of yours?"

Nancy smiled. So that what was in Ute's look of a few moments before. "Yes she is." Nancy decided to play it cool,

"Why?"

Ute turned to Nancy and took hold of her hands. "I'd like us to be friends like that, if you'd like to."

Nancy didn't respond immediately. She was electrified by Ute's suggestion and at how quickly the situation and new possibilities were developing. Images of Ute standing naked at the poolside last night raced through her mind: the fullness of her breasts and the curve of her belly leading to the neat triangle of blond hair that had been unable to hide the glistening wetness of Ute's excitement before she had dived into the pool. Nancy had been aroused by Ute's femininity then and now she was aroused again by her suggestion. She could feel herself becoming wet, starting to lubricate. She had to breathe deeply to control the excitement in her voice and she knew that Ute was watching her, but the excitement she felt lowered the pitch of her voice and she knew that Ute had noticed.

"Yes I'd like that too, but not now, not here, somewhere we can be on our own; later...but soon." She took another breath and tried to lighten the moment. "Anyway, we'd only have the men trying to muscle in if we did it here!"

They laughed together; then Ute caught Nancy's eyes again.

"Let's make it soon."

The day slipped by and soon it was time for dinner. Rob and Nancy we're in their room.

"What are we going to do tonight?" said Nancy.

"What for dinner or afterwards?"

"Afterwards of course." said Nancy.

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"Well I thought you might like to spend some time with Ute as you didn't make love with her last night."

"Yes I'd like that. And you, do you want to be with Jacques again?" asked Rob

"Yes I'd like to as well."

"Suppose they don't ask. Will we broach the subject?"

"That hadn't occurred to me. I'm sure they will. Let's just wait and see."

They met Jacques and Ute at dinner. They were sitting between courses when Ute turned to Nancy. "Now I can hear you thinking!"

"Uh?" Nancy looked at her and then round the table, smiling. "I'm sorry, I was miles away."

"I know," said Ute. "So tell us."

Nancy looked round the table and then answered her. "It's both of us actually. We're both miles away."

"Can I guess what it is?" Ute asked.

"Probably." Nancy smiled in reply.

"So, tell us." Ute placed her hand over Nancy's.

Nancy glanced at Rob before answering. "We we're wondering if you would be asking us to spend some time together tonight," again she glanced at Rob. "As very good friends."

So there it was, out in the open.

Ute squeezed Nancy's hand and smiled at her. "Ah it's that. Yes we had decided to ask you again. We'd like to very much. Together or separate rooms?"

Nancy's mind raced at the question. She wanted Rob to watch her with Jacques. She had felt totally in control with Rob and Jenna in Paris. It gave her a feeling of power over him, a sense of control that she liked, But in separate rooms she could submit totally to Jacques, let him do to her whatever he wanted and she knew she wanted to feel used by him. She made up her mind in a split second. She would get Rob to watch her being fucked by someone else another time. Tonight was for her. Nancy smiled back. "Oh separate rooms I think, don't you?"

They all laughed and Jacques clapped his hands.

"That's wonderful. You are so brave. It took me and Ute two weeks to pluck up the courage to ask Tom and Rosie. I salute you." He turned to Nancy. "Et Tu ma Cherie, Tu es une femme tres brave! But now we must relax and enjoy our meal. The best is yet to come,"

The anticipation was incredible. They could hardly wait for dinner to be over. But as Nancy reflected, if Jacques and Ute hadn't been there, she wouldn't be missing them, she wouldn't be hot for Jacques, and that was the point, just as Ute had said this was just fun, not the real thing.

They walked down to the poolside together. Rob had rescued a bottle of wine for them and Jacques carried a tray full of coffees.

They sat at one of the pool side tables sharing the wine and the stars. Ute spoke.

"Are you both excited about what we are going to do?" Rob and Nancy looked at each other.

"Yes very. Are you?"

"Yes we are too. It is good fun isn't it?" She turned to Jacques. "Why don't we freshen up in our room and then, when we're ready, I can meet Nancy out here?"

"Ok." Jacques stood. "Rob, it has been a wonderful evening, I'll see you tomorrow. Bon soiree." They shook hands. Ute rose to leave with him.

"Nancy, shall we meet here in a few minutes?" Nancy and Rob pushed back their chairs and stood.

"Yes ok, see you in a few minutes."

Nancy and Rob went into their room. He turned to her.

"Are you ok about this?"

Nancy's voice was low. "Yes I'm ok. You know I want this very much?"

"Yes I know," said Rob capturing her gaze. "I want it too."

Nancy seemed almost distant. "Good, that's how it should be." She turned towards the bathroom. "We'd better shower."

They showered in silence, each deep in their own thoughts. After towelling themselves dry they slipped on the bathrobes that were hanging on the door. Nancy turned to Rob and took his hand, guiding it through the opening of her robe to her vagina. She needed to show him how aroused she was.

Rob ran his fingers over her labia and then up towards her clitoris, feeling her wetness. Nancy tensed at his touch as he slipped two fingers into her, letting her juices lubricate his movements. She was staring into his eyes, almost daring him to go further. Rob sensed her mood and pushed further into her, lifting as he did so.

Nancy gasped and shuddered, rising to her toes as he pulled at her. She looked straight into his eyes. "That feels good. It feels rough. Fuck me, now, here." She grasped Rob's rigid cock and pulled him to her, guiding him into her. He responded with a violent thrust, driving his penis into her, making her gasp again. "Will Jacques fuck you like this tonight? He thrust violently again. "Will he?"