Funny Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

With a grunt Jack grabbed Suzan and pulled her into the workout room and tossed her on a workout mat. Suzan had stripped naked so Jack simply mounted her and thrust away while Suzan wrapped her legs around him and screamed in pleasure. Jack finished and dropped the laughing sexy mess on the floor.

"Ok, I'll take you on. Stop by Apartment 17C and I'll have a contract for you. What's your stage name?"

"I'm Asia. My real name..."

"I don't give a fuck about your real name. You're Asia from now on. You call me Sir, or boss. Can you put on a fake accent?"

"You mean wik dis? You horny guys wanna fucky fucky? Asia pway with you wong time!" Asia replied with a grin.

"That will do. I think keeping the educated talk for now will work. I already have a bimbo, and I may have gone overboard with her, so let's keep you classy. Go shopping and get some good stripper clothes and shoes, and bring me your saving account in cash. You'll be signing over everything to me as you manager."

Asia nodded as she dressed. She gave him a sloppy kiss and strutted to the elevator. Jack watched her go and laughed. "Well, if I give a dollar to woman like she is a stripper, she becomes a stripper no training needed. Good to know."

Jack cleaned up a bit and dressed and then entered the elevator. It went down one floor and stopped. Another woman got on and Jack smiled again.

"Damn this building is crawling with hot bitches!" he thought as he carefully watched the woman. She was a brunette, a bit shorter than Asia had been, but a nice figure and she was wearing a pants suit. She had a briefcase and glasses and was checking her phone.

Jack tapped her on the shoulder and when she looked at him he simply said "You dropped this." He thrust a dollar bill into her hand and she blinked. The door to his floor opened and Jack got out. The woman followed and Jack looked at her. "Yes?"

"Hello, I'm Jennifer Hollins. I'm a lawyer, but I've decided that I want change careers and become a stripper. Would you be my manager? I've never done anything like stripping but I understand you are the best."

Jack took her by the arm and led her to his apartment. "I can help you. We have many kinds of strippers you see. Traditional, themed, fetish, sleazy, all types. This ditz is Cinnamon. She's a traditional stripper: stupid, horny, ditzy, fake, and cheap. She can give a lap dance and drink and manipulate men with no problems." Cinnamon giggled as she stood topless in the living room and nodded.

"Yeppers! I just became a stripper yesterday and I work for Jack! He's totes great! He'll turn you into a stripping goddess in no time flat!" she giggled out.

Jack shooed her away and told her to get some skanky clothes on. He led Jennifer to the computer. "Here, you do some Google searches and figure out how you want to go. I have some ideas; I'm thinking a dirty secretary or naughty librarian would be perfect fits for you. Take off your clothes."

Jennifer did as she was told and Jack checked her body out with some fingering and squeezing. Jennifer was sighing and wet when he was done.

"Nice body. You need to start tanning naked, get fully shaved, and work out more. Go for tone, not so much muscle. And you need some new tits. Make an appointment as soon as you can. 36 DD at least, maybe EE but no bigger."

Jennifer nodded and started searching the internet. Jack emptied her purse and figured out she was really a lawyer. But apparently she was competing for a slot against a partner's son. Jack figured he could get her to quit no issues with word of "a new offer" so no problems there.

"Sir, I think sexy secretary is my theme. An outfit like this one would go great on me don't you think?" Jennifer called to Jack as he finished checking out her stuff.

"Mmmmm, I do believe that works. And your stripper name is now Tiffany. Forget whatever you were before, I know you as Tiffany only. Got it?"

"Yes Sir, I'm Tiffany, the sexy secretary. How do you do?" She said with a sultry smile as she turned to face him on the chair and crossed her naked leg.

Jack grinned and sat down at the table. "Let's see you role play. Miss Tiffany, I need you to take some DICKtation for me. Can you assist?"

Tiffany slinked up to him with a pad of paper and a pencil and a smile. "Of course Sir. Whatever you need I'm here to make sure you are taken care of. She sat down on his lap and giggled. She ground into his lap and the pouted.

"Oh Sir. You have a hard on. I'm so sorry I have made your dick uncomfortable. Let me take care of that for you." Tiffany slid to her knees and gently pulled his dick out. She began to slowly ease it into her throat and Jack gasped as she was barely able to deep throat it. She was able to keep it up until Jack blew straight into her stomach. With a smile she stood up and went over and brought him a cup of coffee. "Will that be all sir?"

Jack smiled. "Okay, let's get you trained up. Cinnamon? Get over here and give Tiffany some basic pointers for the next hour. Then Tiffany, you go out and take care of the list of items you need to get taken care of."

"You got it boss." Tiffany said as she turned to a giggling Cinnamon and got to work.

Jack spent the rest of the day setting up some accounts, including one offshore, and setting up his business. He printed up some cards, and did some research on good lawyers. After a few calls he had an interview set up with a guy who was apparently a very good lawyer in the adult entertainment business.

At about 6 pm Jack came out of the small room he had set aside for his office and stopped dead. Cinnamon, Asia, and Tiffany were all there and in stripper finery. Cinnamon was in a tight red tube dress that barely covered anything with red leg wraps and red heels. Asia was in a black O-Ring dress that was barely holding her tits and was vacuum tight against her curvy body. He long black hair hung down to her ass and she wore a set of 6 inch stilettos. Tiffany was rocking a slutty secretary look with her hair done up in a bun, black rimmed glasses with red makeup, a sleeveless blouse that was so tight so probably couldn't breathe well, and a black micro skirt that barely covered her pussy. Her legs were encased in black silk lace stockings held by a visible garter and black heels.

Jack walked around them and checked him out like they were horses. He stood in front of them and announced "I am pleased. You should do just fine. Let's go."

He led his bitches downstairs and they piled into Asia's Lexus SUV. Jack pulled out and headed towards the LA club area with a big smile on his face.

"Tonight is going to be epic." He thought as he headed out.

CHAPTER 3: WORKING THE CLUB SCENE

Jack had set up an interview at a club called "The Palace" for Cinnamon, but he was sure he could work the others in. The Palace was a hot spot for young rich men and was a well known spot for starting talent in the adult entertainment world. Jack pulled up and the valet took his keys. The doorman held the door and the bouncer looked him over.

"Hi, I'm Jack. I have an appointment to see the manager Mr. Huffs at 8pm."

The bouncer nodded and checked his mike. He listened to the response and said "Follow me."

He led Jack and his 3 bitches through a side door and up a flight of stairs. The Palace was a really big club and had 3 main stages, 5 minor stages, 4 VIP Lounges, and a dozen private booths. Nearly 50 girls worked any given night and Jack had heard that a top stripper here could make between three and four thousand dollars a night, more on weekends.

The bouncer opened a door to a outer office and said "Wait here. The boss will be out in a minute."

Jack and his girls sat and Jack figured he was being checked out by a hidden camera. After a few moments the door opened and two men walked out. They shook hands and the slightly older man began to head to the door. Jack had a hunch that this man was pretty important and stood up as he passed by and took his hand.

"So good to see you again." He said as he pressed a dollar into his hand. "If this guy is just some business partner or lawyer I'm going to look the fool." Jack thought.

Without hesitating Jack quickly walked over to the Manager who was looking at him oddly and took his hand. He pressed another dollar into it and said "Mr. Hoffs, so go to meet you."

Jack held his breath for just a second and then the man behind him said "I'd didn't know you'd be coming by tonight. Mr. Hoffs, why didn't you tell me the top stripper manager in all of LA was coming to my club?"

Mr. Hoffs looked embarrassed and said "Sorry Mr. Taylor, it must have slipped my mind. But he's here, so let's talk business. Jack, these three lovely ladies work for you?"

"Yes indeed. This is Cinnamon, this is Asia, and this is Tiffany. Cinnamon is a bit of ditz and she might not fit The Palace but I think she has potential.

Mr. Taylor, the apparent owner, nodded as he looked them over. "Yes, very nice. Hmmm, Tiffany is a bit small in the tits though."

"She has an appointment tomorrow to fix that right up. She'll be a 36 DD in 24 hours." Jack said.

"Nice, let's see them dance. Come into the office."

Jack had his women head in. The office was large and had a small stage and pole of its own. Jack had Asia lead off. Asia did a great striptease, and then gave a table dance, and gave both men a lap dance to finish.

Mr. Taylor smiled at Jack "She'll do for a start."

"A start? What exactly does she need to do to be top billing?" Jack replied as Asia sat in his lap and licked his ear.

"She's got taste and class. You can tell by how she moves and speaks. She's no high school dropout or single mom trying to squeak by. That gets attention and that gets a lot looks. But it's also a bit of a turn off. Men don't come here to find a high class partner. They come here to find high class tail. There is a difference." Mr. Taylor replied.

Jack smiled at the two men and smiled at Asia. "Mr. Taylor, the reason I'm the best manager in LA is that a girl who works for me will do or be ANYTHING I tell her. You want Asia to lose the brains? That is as easy as me saying this. Asia, forget all that college stuff and about being as smart as a man. Stay classy, but be dumb. Be high class tail who only uses her brains to make sure the men are happy, satisfied, horny, and well taken care of."

Asia smiled at Jack and Jack swore he saw her eyes dull a bit and her smile curve up just a bit more. "You got it boss. Asia is your girl, whatever you want, Asia will give."

Jack nodded at the two men who looked at Asia with interest. They had her dance again and Jack noticed a difference. Whereas before Asia had been focused on giving a great dance by being a great dancer in form and figure, this time she was giving a dance that was obviously reacting to the men around her. The more the men got turned on the more animated she seemed. It was almost like she fed off the horny attention and lust. Jack was panting when she finished and he noticed that Mr. Taylor was sweating along with Mr. Hoffs.

"THAT is what I am talking about Jack. Exactly what I am talking about. OK, Asia is going to have billing, but she needs to build a rep before we give her top bill. With this, I'd say about 2 or 3 weeks." Mr. Hoffs said and Mr. Taylor nodded.

Jack had Tiffany and Cinnamon come in and gave them the same instructions. Tiffany took it immediately and despite not quiet having the body yet, she had both men sweating and panting when she was done.

Cinnamon was a bit different. Jack had already bimboed the hell out of her so he was curious as to how Cinnamon would take to the instructions. Her dance lacked the grace and class of Tiffany and Asia, but she had a wild energy to her that produced a similar effect. She was someone Jack could see firing up a party or a wild boy's night out.

Mr. Taylor had to catch his breath when she was done. "Damn, your rep is certainly deserved. These babes are all money makers for certain. But Cinnamon is just too white trash to dance here. If you don't mind though, I'll take her on at "Sugar's Shack", I own that one and we had some losses recently so plenty of openings available."

Jack agreed and they sat down to fix the contracts. Jack's influence over the men was apparent as he vastly modified the standard deal. Instead of dancers having to fork over 35% of their nightly take or minimum of $1000 per night, his dancers paid only 10% of their take period. The two men both got one free fuck or suck per dancer per week, condoms required. Jack pocketed the rest as he was already setting up his dancers with living space and allowance for working out, medical and dental, food, transportation, clothes, makeup and salon care. He'd also give his girls some petty cash for just in case situations, but every other cent was his and his girls were happy to do it.

They had a private set of dances, some top shelf liquor (on the house, part of the contract), and some nice nasty sex in the office. Jack staggered out of the office at nearly 3am with his girls trailing along in various states of undress and drunkenness.

Jack noticed Mr. Taylor's bodyguard as he left. Jack quickly slipped him a special dollar and told him "Come and see me tomorrow. I need some reliable muscle to help make sure my girls are kept safe and I've heard good things about you. Let's talk."

The man nodded and Mr. Taylor clapped him on the back. "Smart move. James is one of the best in the business. It makes sense for you to hire him."

Jack nodded and with James' help he got the girls into the Lexis. Jack told James he needed to procure a limo for tomorrow and some additional men who were reliable. "As of now, you will personally pick up the girls and drop them off at the club they are working at. You will check in on them, and you will pick them up. No one takes them home unless you hear from me."

Jack pulled out and started back to the apartment with a huge smile on his face. Cinnamon was passed out in the back and Tiffany was nearly out. Asia was very tipsy and was licking her lips and making kisses at Jack. Which caused Jack to not signal a lane change.

Which in turn caused a police car to turn on its lights...

CHAPTER 4: MORE TALENT

Jack cursed when the police car flipped on the lights. Jack didn't even try to run he just pulled over. Fortunately it was 4am so the street was empty except for him and the cop.

Jack told Asia to sit still and gladly noticed that Tiffany and Cinnamon were both out. He rolled down his window and found himself staring into a rather shapely set of tits.

He blinked and looked up into the eyes of a stern looking redhead with mirror sunglasses. In a very strict tone she said "License, Registration, and Insurance please."

"Uh, sure thing officer. Hang on a sec." Jack reached over and opened the glove box and told Asia to get out the insurance. Asia giggled and started digging around. Jack slowly pulled out his wallet and got out his license. He noticed the female cop checking out his strippers in back and he quickly pulled out a special dollar and tucked it behind his license.

"Here you go officer. Sorry about the lane change. I'm a manager for these girls and as you can see they have had quite a night."

The officer glared at him and took his license. Jack smiled when he saw the officer freeze for a second and knew he had her. He looked her up and down with an obvious leer and said "You know, you could be a stripper. You have the tits for it, body looks ok, and I don't have a redhead in the stable right now. Yeah, some tanning, cheap makeup, heels, you'd be a fine piece of ass. I'll call you Blaze. When can you start stripping?"

The female office didn't even hesitate. "I can quit tonight and be ready tomorrow afternoon. Thanks so much for taking me on, I know your rep and it's an honor to meet you and work for you."

Jack nodded. "Okay, report in that you let me off with a warning and I was not drunk, just taking home some drunks. Nothing crazy. Be sure you give them an update that has a different plate number. You finish the shift then come by this address at noon. I'll have a contract for you to sign. If you can get to a salon before do so and get a slutty makeover. Long hair rakes in the johns so be sure you have that bun undone, nails done in cherry red. Get some nice slutwear in red colors. Red Latex Thigh boots for you with at least 5 inch heels, red micro skirt, red top. You're Blaze so live it."

Blaze nodded and took his card with the address on it. "You got it boss. Anything else?"

"Yeah, forget whatever name you used to go with. Once you quit, you're Blaze forever."

Blaze leaned over and gave him a sloppy kiss with some tongue and said "You got it baby. See you soon."

Jack watched the former cop strut her ass back to her patrol car and get in. Asia was giggling at him. "How'd you do that boss? You just talked to her and now she's your bitch."

"You don't worry about that Asia, I do the thinking here." Jack replied as he watched the cop car head out.

Asia lowered her head into his lap and slowly undid his zipper. "I'm not worried boss, I'm just turned the fuck on by that. You completely mindfucked that cop and that just makes me wet."

Asia proceeded to give him a nice long blowjob on the way home while Jack smiled and worked to keep the car on the road. Asia was fucking great at her job and Jack was already dreaming of the money she would make him.

Once home Jack was able to get everyone up to the apartment and dumped in the living room. Jack made a note to have some changes made to the apartment. He also checked out Asia's and Tiffany's places to see if they were maybe a better location. After checking, Jack decided that he would use Tiffany's place as his official office and quarters and would use Cinnamon's as the bunk room. He'd keep Asia's place (which was smaller) as overflow for now.

Jack was up by 10 as he was just too fired up about his new life to sleep. After fucking Tiffany in the shower, Jack called James and made sure everything was set up for tonight. At 11 the FedEx man dropped off a large amount of packages for his bitches. Jack has his girls clear out their closets and kept only sexy and slutty stuff. Shortly before noon, Jack had all three girls head up to the gym and work out. He had looked up some stripper workouts and had instructed his bitches to do them.

Promptly at noon, he buzzed in Blaze. Jack was VERY happy his taste had been spot on. Blaze came in sporting red latex thigh boots and red stockings, a red micro skirt and red latex triangle top. She had had her already red hair dyed fire engine red and it was in a high ponytail. Her make up and nails were all cherry red.

Her body was smoking. She was easily the fittest of his strippers, hard muscles and tone, a natural 36CC cup and an ass you could bounce quarters off of. Jack checked her out like she was livestock and she just stood there and smiled.

"Okay, listen up. Forget all your previous life, you're a stripper now. MY stripper which means you are the best. Forget the brains, but be classy and sassy. You exist only to please men and any women who pay. You feed off of lust and making people horny. You never need to fake having a good time, you LOVE stripping and dancing, drinking and partying, and fucking and sucking. But most of all you love the money you make me by doing all of this."

Blaze nodded and Jack turned on the stereo. Blaze gave him a good lap dance and then Jack fucked the cop over the couch. When he finished his other bitches had returned. Jack had Blaze clean up and then told his girls to get something to eat and to start working on Blaze's technique.

Jack had been doing some more research and was realizing he needed to slow down and make a better plan. He needed new clothes, he needed to deposit the money his four strippers had given him (nearly $150,000 all told), he needed to roll over IRAs into his name, and he needed to make the girls disappear.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers