Funny Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

Jack's friend brought her to his attention and Jack had his staff keep an eye on her. Jack soon found out she was visiting several nights a week, always talked to different girls, and very carefully tried to get into the private levels where the Gold Girls hung out. She tried to catch a couple during a large main stage dance afterwards by flashing some serious money, but she didn't realize she was seriously low balling a Gold Girl's time. Jack had one of his regular girls act like she was interested in helping and let her pump her for information.

Jack of course had bugs all over the place and cameras so he listened in. It was obvious that Connie was trying to dig up information on the Gold Girls. Specifically on Blaze, Sugar, and Crystal. Connie also had some other of the girls names, but these three seemed the focus. She even had their old names from before they had been dollared. Jack could tell she was getting pretty frustrated at the lack of information she was getting. Jack had a couple of other girls play along and after a week Jack could tell she was certain she was on to something. She had tried to dig up addresses and had tried to wait by the back doors but his security had chased her off. Jack was deciding if he should let her go on like this or watch to see what she might come up with when she surprised him.

Jack always had new talent try outs on Monday and Tuesday afternoons. Even his feeders had to try out, but Jack would take walk ins (he had actually gotten a Golden Girl out of a college student on spring break doing it as a dare and she had dropped out of Yale to become Trixie). Tuesday afternoon at 4pm, Jack was startled to see Connie strut in.

She was certainly easy on the eyes. Hispanic, nice brown skin and soft brown eyes, toned body with lots of muscle, a fine ass, and a great natural set of 35DD cups that went perfectly with her body size and her black hair. Jack was definitely interested in her before but now knew he was going to have her.

"Hi, I'm Valentia. I heard you do walk ins and I'm sure after you see me dance you'll want me in your club." She said with a slight accent.

Jack kept his face straight at the sound of her fake accent. It was not fake really, but Jack knew she normally spoke textbook perfect English. She had on a overcoat and black heels and obviously was ready to dance.

"Well, you're the last one today. Why don't you put your bag and coat there and come with me." Jack said as he shook her hand.

Connie looked at his private pole and stage and said "Why not here? Isn't this where you try out new dancers?"

"Yeah, most of the time. But sometimes I want to switch it up. Leave your stuff and come on back." Jack stood and opened a back door. He could tell she was a bit nervous at leaving her stuff which confirmed Jack's suspicion that she had a bug or something with her gear.

After a moment she shrugged and followed. She dropped her coat and large purse and Jack nodded at her choice of clothes. She was in a metallic red triangle bikini top and matching micro skirt with same type of leggings. Jack led her to an elevator and up to the VIP area. He led her back to one of the lounges and he chuckled to himself as she tried hard not be obvious as she looked around. Jack thought she would burst when Blaze strutted past, but she kept it together and followed him back to a VIP lounge.

Jack took a seat and hit the music button. A grinding hot song started kicking out of the speakers and Jack said "You got one song for a pole dance, and then one for a lap dance. Good luck."

Connie didn't hesitate. Jack was impressed. She had obviously practiced dancing and certainly gave it a good go. Jack could tell right away she was forcing herself, but she had some good moves and her body was smoking hot enough he didn't mind. The song ended and then next one started up. Without a pause she straddled him and gave him a decent lap dance. Before getting his dollars and learning the trade Jack would have been impressed. But he could tell she was forcing it, but it didn't matter.

She finished and was panting from her efforts. Jack grinned at her, rolled up a dollar, and slipped it into her cleavage. "You're hired Valentia."

The reporter froze for a second and then a slutty smile crept over her face. Her body shimmered and Jack was pleased to notice that she was pretty much the same except for some muscle loss replaced with some nice bubble butt padding.

Jack made a quiet sign with his finger and picked up a napkin. He wrote "Are you currently bugged?"

Valentia spoke in a heavier accented voice "No boss, all that stuff is in my bag and coat."

"Good. Are you alone on this investigation or did you have a backup?"

"I don't have anyone backing me up, but my contact in the state police knows I am doing some interviews here today. She'll check up on me if I don't call her."

"Okay. You're a Gold Girl now, but you can't start yet. You go call everyone involved with this case and tell them it's a dead end. Bum around for a week, then say you are taking a vacation. Then you ditch anything they can use to track you, cancel your phone, and come here. Then you can start stripping like the horny slut of a bitch you really are."

Valentia gave him a big sloppy kiss and answered "You got it jefe." She then gave him a real lap dance and he fucked her up the ass. She staggered out the back door with a grin, some cum stains, and a dopey look on her slutty face.

A few week later Jack was getting ready to celebrate his club's one year anniversary, Jack did an inventory of his magic dollars. He had found out that they were once use only, so he had been careful about how he had used them. He found that he had nineteen dollars left. But he also knew he didn't need to use them so much anymore. The women found him out and he had carefully used his dollars on key figures in the industry so know he WAS the key figure.

"Old man, whomever you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart." Jack said as he carefully locked nearly all of them up.

But Jack always kept one handy just in case.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers