Funny Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

Jack had figured out that family and friends would be an issue, so while Blaze was getting her stripper lessons Jack checked out his dancers. Cinnamon was easy. Her parents had died a couple of years back and she had no other real family. Most of her friends were business types and her excuse of a new offer had pretty much closed off contact.

Asia and Tiffany were both actually from out of town. Asia was from Denver originally, and Jack had her sign a change of address to a bs address and a legal name change document to Asia Magic. Tiffany was from New Jersey and Jack could see she had slowly been losing touch with back home so with some guidance he could get her to disappear too. Blaze was a bit more problematic as she was from LA, and apparently had a lot of friends. Jack would have to work her over time to cut away from friends. But Jack was already thinking ahead to the proper location for his strip club and he knew that in a few months they would likely be moving east.

Jack was in the process of disconnecting their smart phone accounts when he happened to scroll through Tiffany's account and saw a woman that he just had to have. Tiffany had apparently been seeing a therapist and she was quite a looker.

"Hmmmmm, Brazilian, knockout body, dark hair, legs that won't quit, and a natural 36CC. Tiffany, your therapist is someone we just HAVE to meet." Jack said with a smile.

A few phone calls later Jack had an appointment for the next day with Dr. Luiza something and he was already prepping for it.

But actually he acquired someone else first later that afternoon.

He had pumped Mr. Taylor and Mr. Hoffs for information on how to manage strippers and under his special money's influence they had given up everything they knew. Jack had contacts, dirt on people he could use to open doors, tips on handling dancers AND clients, and what he needed to be successful.

One thing he found to be very odd was having a solid doctor on call. Not just a gynecologist but someone who could treat drug overdoses, bruises, abort pregnancies, and do minor cosmetic surgery. And they have given Jack the name of the best on the West coast. A Dr. Clayton who worked in Beverly Hills. Jack also found out he was being forced out of the business due to some "family issues", namely his cousin, a woman, had found out and was blackmailing him into quitting. Some bullshit about it being a waste of talent Jack had been told.

As it turned out, Dr. Clayton's office was only a few blocks away from Jack's apartment and Jack decided to recruit the doctor for his own service.

Jack came into the office and was able to haggle a short appointment with the front desk. Jack slipped into see the doctor and found himself staring at a knockout blonde in a white doctor's coat worn over a short skirted business suit with a very low cut blouse.

Jack blinked and said "Dr. Taylor?"

"Hardly. I'm his cousin, Dr. Emmers. Dr. Jessica Emmers. And I screen new patients to make sure none of them are the sleaze that I have been driving off for the last six months." The Nordic looking knockout stated in a cold manner.

"Ah. I see. Well, I'm actually here on behalf of a friend of mine. She's, uh, well in the business but she is quitting. She's got a nasty drug habit and wants to keep her record clean. She has heard about the doctor from some of the other girls and she's hoping he can help her get clean without anything getting on her record." Jack said after forcing himself to look at her face.

The woman looked at him coldly. "Why you? Why isn't she here herself?"

"Her boss doesn't know what's she trying to do and if he finds out, well she is a little scared about what might happen." Jack said hoping to play up the idea of a fellow woman in trouble to this blonde bomb.

But Dr. Emmers wasn't having it. "Too fucking bad for the bimbo. She should have gone to college and gotten a real job instead of trying to suck off men in a back booth. Get out."

Jack tried to reply, but Dr. Emmers stood up and leaned over her desk and got right in his face. "Get the FUCK OUT now or I'll have you tossed in jail!"

Jack shrank back just a bit and Dr. Emmers leaned forward just a bit more. As she did so her cleavage pulled up and nearly out of her top. She was so fixated on Jack's face that she didn't even see his hand until it brushed her tits as he shoved a rolled up dollar between her tits.

Dr. Emmers gasped and froze. She seemed to shimmer and Jack gasped himself at the change.

This time the change was much more pronounced. Dr. Emmers was now on the desk facing him on her hands and knees. Her face and body hadn't changed much as she had been a hot Nordic blonde before, but now she was dressed in a slutty nurse outfit. She was wearing a white bra with slim cups and a red trim that barely covered her 36CC tits, with red cross detailing and clear halter straps and back closure, a matching micro-panty with clear wasteband and a white headband with ruffled trim. And Jack noticed with a great deal of excitement red latex thigh high boots.

Jack smiled at the newly created stripper and asked "Well, I came here to see if you are worth taking on. You gonna strip or just sit there?"

"I tink I strip. You vatch and you see why us Swedish Girls best!" the stripper replied with a thick Swedish accent which Jack noted and definitely enjoyed.

The naughty nurse locked the door and turned up a song on the radio. She started to grind on Jack in the chair and soon Jack had a raging hard on. She whispered in his ears and licked him and gave him little pecks while she guided his hands all over.

"I don't give free play, but you boss, so you can touch too." She said in a breathy voice and slid onto her knees. She deftly unzipped Jack's pants and sucked him down like a vacuum cleaner. Jack had been building up his ability but the nurse was good. Jack lasted a few minutes before blowing all over her bare tits. She laughed and began to lick it up.

"Okay, you have some ability. I'll take you on. You gotta name?"

"Yah, you can call me Elsa."

Jack nodded and stood up. "You wait here and put this on. I'll be right back." He said as he tossed her a long coat from the hanger. He unlocked the door and found Dr. Clayton there gaping at him.

Jack was about to slap a dollar into his hand when the man grinned at him and said "I don't know what you did, but thanks!"

"Uh, my pleasure really. You don't mind? Isn't she your cousin?" Jack replied with some doubt.

"Yeah, she's my fucking self-righteous cousin who always rode me like a goddamn work horse! I just wanted to be a regular doctor, but no, this bitch got on my case and crawled up my ass on everything! She drove me nuts in college and then medical school. When I came to LA for residency I thought I was done and was finally enjoying life and building a discreet practice for some very enjoyable people when she shows up and threatens to ruin me if I don't quit and come work with her in some goddamn research firm working on cancer or some shit! Fuck that! I had a hot sexy stripper every damn night, parties in the hottest clubs, money out the ass! And she wanted me to ditch it for some research gig that would eat my whole life for probably nothing but an occasional "Thanks" from some obscure medical journal." Dr. Clayton spouted out to an amazed Jack.

"Well then, I just might have a deal for you then. I'm Jack. Mr. Taylor is a close friend of mine and he suggested you as the top medical professional for adult entertainers, like Elsa here." Jack said as he pointed to the blonde slut who blew him a kiss back and giggled.

"You work for Mr. Taylor?"

"No, I know him. I'm the top stripper manager in LA and I just signed 3 of my best to two of his clubs. I'll have more soon, including this hot little number, but I need discreet medical treatment. Mr. Taylor said you are the man to see."

Cr. Clayton smiled and said "Let's talk."

An hour later, a very happy Jack led his newest hire back to the apartment. He now had a very good deal with Cr. Clayton for medical services in exchange for a large discounted monthly fee (thanks for saving his dream job) and access to some high class tail. Jack didn't even have to use a dollar on him.

James readied the girls for work and Jack had Blaze come along for a bonus fuck for his new doctor. Jack got out with Asia and watched her work. Tiffany had already checked into the clinic for surgery and would be there overnight. Cinnamon was dropped off by James who then dropped off Blaze for a special private show. Jack had Elsa clean out her place with another bodyguard and then stop by the main apartment. Then once Blaze and Elsa were done, Jack had James bring them over for an interview with Mr. Hoffs.

Jack was all smiles when Blaze and Elsa showed up. Asia had done 3 full sets and Jack could tell she had easily made the most out of any other stripper. She was grabbed immediately after each set and she worked over at least 5 tables of guys like they were little kids and she was a lady with free candy and toys.

Jack nodded to James to keep an eye on Asia while Blaze and Elsa had their tryouts. They were of course both hired, and Jack celebrated by a VIP lounge and liquor (on the house of course) with Elsa and Blaze in a wild threesome.

James got everyone out of the club by 3am and loaded into the limo with two additional guards. Jack noticed that there were some definite Asia fans hanging around but the guards were enough to keep them back.

They picked up Cinnamon who was in a car with a guy giving a private last call lap dance. Only Asia and Cinnamon had worked that night, but they had netted nearly $4000. Jack laughed as they ponied up and all the girls giggled with him.

"This is the life hey bitches? You guys just strip and fuck and party, and I get all the money!"

"Fuck yeah boss! This ROCKS!" Asia said and she licked her nipples.

"Jah, dis very much fun I tink." Elsa said as she spread her legs and fingered herself.

Jack laughed all the way up to the apartment and laughed more as the girls passed out in a couple of beds, on the couches, and on the floor.

"I'm going to need a larger place. Especially after I see the therapist tomorrow." Jack said with a smile as he led Blaze to his bed for the night.

CHAPTER 5: SEEING THE THERAPIST

Jack was up early (11am) and his bitches were already working out and practicing their moves. Blaze had given Jack a wild night until dawn and Jack fucked her until she passed out and fell out of the bed. Jack let her sleep in a heap on the floor and she staggered into the other bathroom to clean up with a well fucked smile on her face.

Jack had a plan to take Dr. Luiza and he needed some help to do it. He got Asia to dress in a conservative set of clothes (he had his girls keep a set or two) and do a normal makeup. She still looked great, but she now didn't stick out as a horny slut. Jack took her in one of his cars and he purchased several suits with shoes and shirts, an expensive watch and he had his hair trimmed nicely by a professional.

Jack took one of the suits and shirts and wadded them up. He had Asia sit on them while he drove over to the therapist's office. He roughed up his hair and put on the suit which now looked like he had slept in it. Jack explained to Asia what he was going to do and she laughed.

"Jack, you are the sneakiest man on the planet!" Asia said with an evil grin as she touched up her makeup.

They arrived about 5 minutes early and Jack paced in the outer office looking distracted. After a bit the old lady at the front desk led them back to the main office.

Jack smiled to himself at the look of the place. "Just like in a porno. Couch, several chairs, the book shelf, and there is the main desk with the star behind it." Jack thought as he rushed in.

"Doctor Luiza! I'm so glad you could fit us in! I think I am going nuts! You need to help me!" Jack blurted out as he stood in front of a somewhat startled Doctor.

"Jack dear, please calm down. You are alarming the Doctor. Sorry about this, he is, well, getting worse fast." Asia said as she came up and led Jack to a chair.

"Ah. Well Jack, you don't mind if I call you Jack do you? No? Good, well Jack let's start at the beginning. What exactly is causing your problem? You said you were hallucinating?" Dr. Luiza said as she sat across from Jack and Asia.

"Yeah, uh, well, I think so. Doc, about two weeks ago I helped a stranger in the street. This old guy nearly got run over and I pulled him out of the way. He said he was a wizard of all things and that he would repay me by casting a spell on me. You see, whenever I touch a woman that woman becomes my slave. Now that is complete BS, and Suzan and I are already a serious couple, but I keep having these vivid visions when I touch women. I touched Suzan later that day and I thought I saw her turn into a stripper in front of me! It was so real! I could smell cheap perfume, and when I touched her I felt cheap metallic cloth instead of the silk blouse she had on. Suzan says nothing happened, just that I froze for a second and then was back after she called my name." Jack blurted out.

Asia nodded and played along. "Just like that Doctor. It happens all the time. If he touches a woman, never a man, or bumps them or presses up again them he seems to go, uh, blank is what I would describe it. But it's been getting worse. He has started to talk when he blanks. And he says some pretty raw stuff. So far it's just been us, but I'm worried it could get out of hand."

Dr. Luiza was writing quickly and nodding. "Very interesting. Jack, what was your last memory of this?"

Jack paused for effect and then said. "In the elevator. I bumped a young woman and what I saw was her turning around and grinning at me. She offered to give me a lap dance and then anything I wanted in the VIP Lounge if I would give her a nice tip. I remember trying to pull out a dollar when Suzan shook me."

Dr. Luiza was nodding some more and engrossed in her notes. Jack checked her out closely. Obviously Brazilian with a nice dark complexion, she was easily a 36DD cup, toned like an Olympic Athlete and she had that "I'm a hot woman from an exotic place and I know it" vibe going. She oozed a powerful aura, someone who knew exactly what she wanted and knew she was going to get it. Jack had to work hard to not drool at the thought of having this bitch in his stable.

"Doc, one thing that seems to be a pattern though. I am always getting asked for tips or trying to slip a dollar into some woman's garter or belt or, uh, ahem, cleavage." Jack managed to look a bit embarrassed in saying that. The Doctor thought for a moment and then nodded.

"I think you might have suffered a bit of a traumatic shock with the near death experience. It is manifesting itself by giving you visions of exciting things that you have not done and subconsciously fear you might not ever do. Tell me, how is your sex life?"

Asia and Jack both managed to blush and Asia answered first. "Well, it's pretty regular, at least 3 times a week. But it's getting a bit, normal."

Jack blinked at her as he played along. "Wow, I was going to say the same thing."

The doctor was smiling now. "I do believe that is the root cause. I think the best thing to do is to spice up your love life a bit. Try something new. I don't know what you like, but mix it up."

Asia blushed and then said "Jack, I have always had a fantasy about watching you hit on another girl. A slutty one, like a stripper. Doc, could you do just a bit of role play to set the mood for us? We both have the rest of the day off and I want to try your advice."

Jack played along looking a mix of surprise, hope, and some obvious embarrasses lust. He looked at the Doctor who was obviously thinking about it.

After a moment she shrugged and said "Why not. How can I help? Obviously I'm the other woman, but I'm not stripping."

Jack laughed. "Uh, I noticed you are wearing stockings, sorry but you have great legs and it's hard for any man NOT to look at them. How about I slip a dollar into one of them while I'm sitting and you are pretending to be a dancer?"

Dr. Luiza snickered and Asia giggled. "Okay, just this once to help you guys. Lucky for you I'm comfortable with my body and sexuality."

Jack sat on the couch and Asia pulled the easy chair up close. The doctor set down her note pad and put up one shapely leg. She blushed slightly as she pulled up her skirt to expose her stocking top and then she smiled and in a voice that was obviously trying hard not to laugh she said "Hey stud, if like what you see how about a tip?"

Jack had to slow his hands down to pretend to be nervous, but he slid a dollar into her stocking top and she let the elastic snap back into place.

Jack grinned as the therapist froze for a second and then shimmered. Jack heard Asia giggle but he could take his eyes off what was now in front of him.

Doctor Luiza was standing in front of him in a metallic gold micro-mini skirt and metallic gold halter top that barely held in her tits. Her legs were covered in golden leg wrappings and her feet had on gold high stiletto heels. Golden bangle bracelets and hoop earrings jingled and her hair was poofed up and out. IT was midnight black and hung down to her shoulder blades. She had thick makeup on and golden glitter.

Without a word she slid onto Jack's lap and breathed in his ear. "I'm Andressa, and I'm the best stripper you have ever seen. Let me show you why you need me in your stable."

She slowly stood and Asia started a song from Jack's phone. It was a slow number and despite already having very little clothing Andressa had Jack hooked like a junkie on crack. She moved like water and she teased and played with Jack like he was a toy. Jack blew a load in his pants while watching and didn't even realize it until after the song was done.

Jack stood up, grabbed Andressa and shoved her over the desk while Asia laughed and started to strip down. "Bitch, you're hired. Now let's consummate this arrangement." Jack spun her around and without any type of warning or foreplay rammed his cock straight into her pussy from behind. Andressa gasped and grunted like she was in heat and shoved back into him. Jack quickly figured out this little Brazilian bombshell was into rough sex. She growled and fought and swore. The hard Jack pounded the more turned on she got. Jack came in her and she shoved him off her and onto the couch where she straddled him and grabbed him by his hair and kissed him roughly. Jack bit down on her right nipple and then pinched the other one. Andressa rode him like an animal for nearly 15 minutes until he came again. The he shoved her off of him, and then slapped her hard on the face. She laughed and Jack tossed her across the room and slammed her against the wall. He then fucked her square in the ass and they both came so hard they passed out.

Jack came too in a few minutes when Asia revived him with a blowjob. Andressa was already getting dressed and she wore a truly evil smile on her face. She tossed her g string and looked at Jack. "I don't need it baby. Stripper trash like me just need enough to tease the marks for our boss, right Asia?"

"Right Andressa!" Asia giggled and helped Jack up. They left through a back door and Jack drove them back to the apartment. That night Jack got Andressa a top billing at the club and his six strippers bought in over $21,000 that night, with Asia and Andressa earning nearly $4000 each.

Jack spent the next couple of weeks getting some things set up and enjoying life. He soon learned that while he could order his women to work seven nights a week it would quickly wear them out. He set up a rotating schedule with Mr. Taylor at three of the top clubs in LA for his 6 strippers. They each worked 5 nights on with 2 off. All his girls worked Fridays and Saturdays and the money flowed in. While Jack was tempted to recruit more talent, he discovered that managing just the six, even with his hired muscle and doctor, was a full time job.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers