Funny Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jack loved every second of it.

His girls soon had the hottest reputations in LA. They danced the best, left men drooling idiots, and for the right tip, would rock any man's (or woman's) world in the VIP Lounge. Jack had his girls dress in metallic gold theme colors and they soon had the nickname "The Gold Girls". Jack soon discovered that he didn't even need to use dollars on other strippers. They came to him.

He set up another manager (his junior partner on paper, a dollar enslaved worker drone in reality) to handle the "normal" strippers. Jack's original six were his best lookers, but he soon had 20 of the hottest strippers working for him. He used his dollar influence on Mr. Hoffs and Mr. Taylor to get his girls great slots so they were completely loyal to him. He used a more standard contract with the normal women and they actually made more money off of him, both in better paying gigs and in take home, than they ever had before. Since Jack was making over $100,000 a week with his six hotties, he didn't much care and that in turn made the normal strippers even more loyal to him. And each one knew that if Jack told you to wear gold that meant you were part of his elite. This drove competition amongst his normal girls to a frenzy, but Jack wouldn't allow dirty tricks. He fired one girl who tried to sabotage one of the other dancers and he soon had it so she could only get work at the cheapest clubs in town on shitty nights.

In a month, Jack had put a down payment on a large Mansion up in the Hollywood hills where his hottest bitches lived. He even let a couple of the hottest and most loyal normal strippers stay there off and on and his parties were things of legend. Jack experimented with his girls and found out what else he could have them do. Unless he had ordered them to forget, they retained previous skills and knowledge. Tiffany helped him review legal stuff with his lawyer and Asia was great at picking clothing and designing the Gold Girl look and some much more tasteful numbers for special jobs.

Andressa was even more useful. Her skills in psychology were very useful in helping Jack manage the normal girls and Jack had her research brainwashing. With her expert guidance Jack was able to drug and brainwash several of the normal strippers into devoted slaves without having to use a magic dollar. Once that was done Jack let them join the Gold Girls. And all the time the money flowed in.

But even this was not the final end of Jack and his wild time. He wanted his own club, and after making a bundle in LA Jack headed to Vegas.

CHAPTER 6: VIVA LAS VEGAS

After 6 months of work Jack was ready to start setting up his Vegas dream. Mr. Taylor had lots of connections in Vegas and had introduced Jack to several key players in the adult entertainment scene. Jack had dollared them and they were now his closest advisors and friends eagerly helping him navigate the city, state, and county laws and zoning regs. With their aid, Jack had all the needed permits and permissions and all he needed was a great location. Jack thought about setting up in a casino on the strip but that was risky. The casino bosses were probably not involved enough in the stripper business to be influenced by his dollars so Jack instead went with an idea of designing his own club.

Jack dug out tons of information on various clubs and with the help of Cinnamon he put together a very good business plan. He was pulling in at least half a million a month from his Gold Girls alone, so cash up front was easy. He picked out a great location close to the strip and started figuring out how to buy it.

His research turned up that the small office building was owed by a private company. The company was real estate firm run by a young woman who was one of those college brainiacs out to make her mark in the "male dominated world". She had lots of agents, and was taking Vegas by storm. She was also a looker and Jack decided she would make a great Gold Girl.

Jack made an appointment with her directly. With the money he was throwing around, the young CEO decided he would need her personal attention. Jack drove to Vegas in his new custom Ferrari and strode in like he owned the place. The young pretty secretary frowned at his attitude but showed him into the conference room and he met Ms. Cathy Richers.

Jack decided he wanted to play her a bit and test his skills before dollaring her, so he sat down across from her and got to business.

"I'm not one to beat around the bush so here is what I am looking for. I have a business plan for a club here in Vegas that promises a huge rate of return and I have the cash and ability to get more cash to get it built. Permits, permissions, charters, and so on are already in hand. I just need the location."

Ms. Richers nodded. "I saw your figures. They seem to add up, but your location was not noted. Obviously you have an idea and unless I miss my guess you already have a spot picked that you need me to get for you."

"Close, I have the spot but you already have it. I just need to buy it from you." Jack said with a grin.

Cathy blinked and then gave a tight smile. "Well then, I guess we can just start haggling over price." She buzzed her secretary and said "Jenny, have Staci join us please."

Cathy looked at Jack. "Staci is my in house lawyer. She's a devil in real estate law and very good again more personal attacks. You wouldn't believe the pain I get for being a woman in this town."

Jack nodded and then turned to see another young woman come in the door.

Cathy was a hot blonde with a great body and jack could already see her rocking the slutty boss look or as a slutty secretary. Staci was a jaw dropping black woman with a nearly perfectly toned body and a rack that was at least a 36 DD if not EE cup. Her hair was done up in a bun, but she had grace and an air of power.

Jack smiled and slipped her a dollar. She blinked and smiled at Jack. "Nice to meet you. Hey I've been thinking..."

"Glad you could join us." Jack said interrupting her. He winked at her and cut his eyes over to Cathy who was making some notes. Staci nodded and sat down.

Cathy had missed the back and forth and she nodded to Staci who sat next to her. "Ok, we have a client who wants to buy a property we own for immediate demolition and construction. He says he has everything needed, but I want you to review it and if it's all ready then give me a legal timeline as to when we can get started."

Staci nodded and went to work. She kept winking at Jack and once rubbed his foot with her toes. Cathy reviewed the documents. Jack sat back and waited. After a bit, he said he needed to use the bathroom and gave Staci a wink and a quick nod to the door.

Jack went to the bathroom and entered. About a minute later Staci joined him. Jack turned to her and said "You want to work for me you help me get your friend Cathy. I've been curious about something so you are going to help me answer the question." Jack handed her another dollar. "You slip this into Cathy's hand when we get back. If that doesn't work I'll get her with this one."

Staci nodded and grinned evilly. They both headed back to the office and Staci went around behind Cathy. She pointed to something and Cathy moved her hand over to pick up her reading glasses. Staci slipped her hand under Cathy's hand and pressed the dollar into it. Cathy froze and blinked. Then she looked at Staci with a slutty grin and then turned to Jack.

"Hey stud, Staci and I need new careers. Can you take us on?" Cathy stood up slowly and began to unbutton her blouse. Staci nodded and said "Yeah boss, we'll be good to you. Anything you want, we'll do! Just let us strip for you."

Jack nodded and locked the door. "Done, I'll take you both on. Staci, you're now Sugar. Cathy, you're now Crystal. When you are not stripping for me, you are managing my property and handling my legal matters. But first, let's get things straight. Crystal, you sign over this office building to me, and lay off your staff. Tell them you are quitting the rat race to travel. Staci, if you are part of a law firm then quit with the same excuse."

Jack had them both kneel and they began to suck him and lick his balls. "Nice, okay Crystal, you need plastic surgery. Get your ass tucked and bigger tits. Sugar, you are just perfect the way you are. Get this stuff cleaned up, stage your leaving, and then when I open the club you come back as strippers. Got it?"

Crystal giggled as she pulled Jack's cock out with a pop. "You got it boss, give me a week and it will be done."

Sugar nodded yes but didn't take her mouth off of Jack's ball sack. Jack smiled and patted her head. "Good girl, you understand the pleasure of the man comes first."

After some nice blowjobs and orders for them to join him in his hotel room Jack staggered back out to his car. Jack spent the rest of trip signing documents to have all of Crystal's assets transferred over to his name and then setting up the demolition of the office building and the immediate construction on his club.

Jack had a great vision. This club would be the have all end all of strip clubs. 5 Stories tall, with 3 huge main stages and thirty smaller ones, Private booths, an entire floor of VIP Rooms, and the top floor an actual hotel with rooms and a private section for himself and his chosen strippers. The basement was actually an exclusive club for special private members only and had a small casino, pool, and a special stage for sex acts.

The initial lay down was nearly $10 million but Jack had $7 million cash himself from his girls and with Crystal's transfers he had easily another $5 million in cash and real estate. 1 week after Crystal had signed over everything and closed her business the building was demolished. Jack took his two new strippers back to LA and put them to work. His stable was now at 50 strippers, with 11 Gold Girls (3 were just regular brain wash jobs) and the rest were regular girls. Jack did some trips up and down the coast and recruited another 10 normal strippers and another Gold Girl.

Jack had flown up to Washington and had swept through the Seattle area. He had signed up 3 regular strippers and had them move to LA. He was flying back 1st Class when he recruited his Gold Girl.

Jack was relaxing during the preflight when he saw the 1st Class Stewardess. She was a platinum blonde woman with hair that was nearly white done up in a braid. Jack could tell it would probably hang down to her ass if she let it down. She was tall, had great long legs, and a respectable 36CC set of tits. She had a dazzling smile and moved with some serious poise and grace. Jack smiled and simply waited for his time. Soon after the take off, she came by with the service.

Jack had bought two tickets so he would have plenty of room to himself so she had to lean in to talk to him. Jack smiled and ordered a drink. Jack saw her name plate read "Julia". She reached over to hand him his drink and he just slipped her a magic dollar. Jack never tired of seeing the freeze and blink in a woman and he got hard as soon as Julia smiled at him.

She sat down next to him and Jack held up his hand. "Finish with the other customers first. Here, give them all one of these in their drinks and then we can talk."

Julia nodded and Jack sat back and smiled as she slipped a tranquilizer into everyone's drink. Jack had researched date rape drugs so he could be on the lookout for them and he knew these pills had a very short effect, maybe an hour and a half. Jack grinned more when she drugged the other 1st Class attendant. In about 10 minutes after the last drink was put out, nearly the entire cabin was out.

Jack stood up and walked over to Julia. He grabbed her and shoved her into the lavatory. He pushed her onto the toilet and unzipped his pants. She giggled and immediately took his cock in her mouth.

"Nice. Your name is now Jewel, you will quit once we land. I'll give you the address you need to go to. Get a slutty make over, wear that hair down, get a shaved pussy if you don't already shave, and get some slutty clothes. A metallic gold halter top and micro-min skirt with matching leggings and heels will do and some gold hoop earrings and bangle bracelets. Ah, nice, you have a talented mouth."

Jack by now had some serious endurance so he got a nice long blow job from his latest stripper. He came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Then he pushed her up against the wall and he joined the mile high club.

Jack returned to his seat just as some of the drugged 1st Class started to move. He got off the plane and was picked up by one of his guards along with Tiffany to provide him pleasure during the ride home. He got home and 2 hours later Jewel turned up with a smile.

Jack started moving his operation to Vegas over the next couple of weeks. He used his dollar influence to get his girls top slots in existing clubs and they racked in the cash even better than LA. Jack kept an office in LA with his junior partner to provide flesh talent, but he was fully invested in his Vegas gig.

Jack's new club was finished in record time. It helped that Union bosses, foremen, inspectors and so on got free shows and special treatment from Jack's Gold Girls. He was racking in nearly a million a week from his strippers and most of the construction was paid in cash.

The opening of Jack's club was epic. Jack named the club "The Dream" and it was all that and then some. Everyone who was anyone showed up for the opening. Jack had nearly 400 people working for him on staff. He had a top staff, top chef, 150 strippers, bouncers, and security. Jack had 20 Gold Girls, 15 dollared, five brainwashed, and they all lived on the top floor. With his dollar influence every other top line strip club in the state became a feeder operation for him, with the top strippers getting funneled to The Dream. Anyone who had any clout in the adult entertainment business showed up and Jack threw the party of the century. It lasted nearly 72 hours and when it was done The Dream was THE club to be at if you were a stripper. He had agents and managers beating down his door to get their girls on his schedule, even for Mondays. His Gold Girls were the queens of adult entertainment and every stripper that wanted to be famous wanted to be one of them.

But reality soon intruded. Jack's club was making money hand over fist and thanks to his now expert use of his contacts Jack avoided a lot of the extra costs of doing business. He had lots of influence with the local, state, and county governments and so was able to avoid issues with certain bad elements. In fact, The Dream became a neutral zone for various criminal elements as no one wanted to fuck up and get blacklisted from the hottest club in Vegas. Jack made sure he stayed clean and made sure that the scum stayed out.

Jack knew eventually someone was going to come digging into his books. His regular strippers made at least 3 grand a night (of which he got 15%, better than any other strip club in Vegas) and after he got things in order his Gold Girls made between $50,000 to $100,000 a night. His record was a Saudi Prince who showed up and rented a room for 24 hours along with the sole attention of Tiffany, Blaze, and Andressa. When they finished with him he had forked over nearly$1.4 million in cash, credit card bills, and his watch and ring. He had to be carried to the limo for the ride to the airport.

Jack made sure that his papers and taxes were in order and made sure nothing shady went down in his club. A little drug use was about it (Jack encouraged it with some of the girls to help keep them in line), and so after his first year in business he was ready for the IRS. Jack had expected to be audited so it was no surprise when he got the notification and got ready for the agent to arrive.

Jack and his front staff (his special dollarized staff kept quiet and were his double checkers) were sitting in his office when Agent Valerie King walked in. She was hard nosed, smart, tough, and a blonde knockout who was cold as an arctic herring. She strutted in with a look of disgust and simply sat down in front of Jack at his conference table.

"I am not going to bandy words with a scum bag like you. I think you are dirty as hell, and I'm going to dig it out of your books. If you have so much as 1 cent unaccounted for, I'll see your sleaze ass in Leavenworth."

Jack simply said "Well, have at it then." And sat back to watch her work.

Jack actually admired her focus. As pretty as she was, she was absolutely business. She tore through his stuff and ran down everything no matter how minor. But Jack had good lawyers and accountants and he was making so much money he had no reason to try and cheat the government. For nearly 8 hours Ms. King dug and dug and found nothing.

Finally at about 6pm, Ms. King let out a deep breath and pushed her chair back. "I must admit, you have surprised me. You are the first, and I do mean first, strip club owner who is absolutely straight in his books. We are finished here. Thank you for your time."

She stood to leave and Jack stood up as well. "Ms. King, I fully understand your feelings towards this place and what I do, but I do respect the work you have done, and I understand you attitude coming in here today. I know you will refuse any offer of dinner or a drink, but can we at least shake hands?"

Ms. King paused for a moment and then shrugged. "I suppose." She held out her hand and Jack pressed a dollar into it. She blinked and then smiled at Jack over her black reading glasses.

"You wanna work here after what you just did bitch?" Jack said and Valerie lost her smile immediately.

"I'm sorry! It's my job! I wanna quit and be stripper! I'll do anything! Anything! I'll fuck you, you can fuck me any way you want! I suck you, I'll suck anyone! Name it!" Valerie started to babble out.

Jack held up his hand. "Ok, I'll take you on as a trial basis. Go back to your office, wait a couple of days, then put in your two weeks. Come back here with all your money, a bigger set of tits, I'm thinking 36EE cup, a all around tan, completely shaved below the neck, and a nice slutty tattoo over your ass. And you name is now Cindi."

Cindi nodded with a smile and Jack motioned her to drop down and get under his desk. He rocked back as she started work on his cock and he laughed.

"God, I LOVE THIS! Every bitchy, uptight, uber-smart skag who stalks into my door and tries to take me down ends up my bitch, on her knees, sucking me off. How does it feel to be turned around you slut?"

"Feels fucking great boss! My whole life has been a waste of time until now! How could I have NOT wanted to be a stripper? How fucking dumb have I been? Look at this body, these tits, this ass? It's made to strip and strut and shake! God I'm so stupid! But I met you and now I know what is what!" Cindi said on her knees as she licked his balls.

"Good, you just remember that."

So the IRS never posed another problem to Jack after his squeaky clean review.

But Jack found out, even being legally clean didn't always mean you didn't attract attention.

Jack found out about the reporter's interest through one of his regulars. The guy was a casino boss and pretty well connected. Jack hadn't dollared him but he was a weekly visitor and he had the cash to have a Gold Girl every trip. Jack always made sure men like that got his close attention and soon Jack and he were friends. He had noticed a woman who had been talking to several of the regular strippers and recognized her.

Connie Ramos (real name Consuela) was an independent journalist who had connections with several big west coast networks. She was an old school investigative reporter with a nose for dirt and the ability to dig it up. She had made several big stories over the last two years, including one on money laundering in casinos that had landed several people in jail and a Pulitzer Prize. She tended to work alone but she had several contacts with law enforcement so certain elements had to be careful around her. It was considered smart to just close up shop for a while and wait until she moved on rather than take her out.