Game Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen worked carefully until each boot slid free from Jessica's feet. Her socks were pink cotton with winged hearts dotting them. Owen looked up at her with a smile on his face.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"I just pictured you as a plain white socks kind of girl."

Jessica gasped, mockingly. "Did you just assume my sock preference?! I happen to identify as jethro-sexual."

They all gave her blank stares.

"Cowgirl on the outside, girly girl on the inside."

They all laughed as she knew they would. After Owen removed her socks she wiggled her toes playfully and passed the bowl to Samantha.

She drew her marble quickly. The red looked good in her palm. "Never have I ever went down on a girl."

This time everyone but Samantha lifted their cups. Owen looked at Katerina as his cup pressed to his lips. It had been just a quick swipe or seven, but technically he had gone down on her. Her legs twitched beneath her dress.

Sammy passed the bowl to Owen.

Owen reached into the bowl and vigorously mixed the glass balls. In his stomach and his heart he knew that no matter what he did the outcome was going to be the same. Retracting his hand with his prize his suspicion had been confirmed. Emerald green.

"Ooooh." Sarah cooed. "Our first dare." She looked to Owen. "Alright Owen, name the person and what they have to do?"

Owen took a drink from his glass and tried to think quickly. "I dare Samantha to, for 30 seconds either, lightly nibble Jessica's neck or to let Katerina play with her breasts."

"You're not supposed to give her choices." Sarah complained.

"You will all get choices." Owen replied. "I want each of you to do only what you want to do."

"How do you know she wants to do either of those?" Jessica asked.

"I'm pretty sure she wants to do at least one of them." Owen replied.

"Oh, yeah?" Samantha challenged. "How is that?"

"I saw you earlier, when I was undressing Katerina. Your hands were moving."

Samantha blushed prettily but she didn't deny his statement.

The other girls sat back.

"What's it going to be?" Owen asked.

Samantha didn't reply. She took another sip from the glass in front of her and rose from her seat. She moved confidently around the table until she stood in front of Jessica. She cocked her head to the side before leaning down and running her tongue across Jessica's neck. Jessica sighed and put her hands on Samantha's sides.

Owen watched, unable to tear his eyes away as his cock throbbed back to life.

Jessica groaned clearly loving the attention Samantha was showing her. Jessica's breasts heaved behind her button down shirt and she alternated licking and biting her lower lip. Her fingers clenched against Samantha's sides and her hips were gently rocking in her seat.

"Time." Sarah announced.

Samantha pulled her lips from Jessica's neck and placed a soft kiss on the redhead's lips. She straightened, wiped the corner of her mouth with a fingertip and walked on her toes and the balls of her feet back to her seat. She wiggled her ass playfully toward Owen before sitting back down.

Owen passed the bowl to Sarah. Another yellow popped free.

"Well, I shouldn't have to take anything off. I already lost my panties." Sarah stuck out her tongue.

"Sorry girly," Jessica quipped, "I guess you'll have to choose what comes off next."

"No fair. I already took off my stockings and heels."

Jessica stuck her tongue out. "I guess you won't be winning this round."

Sarah harrumphed but smiled as she remembered Owen would be doing the work. She turned to him. "Okay Owen, the shirt it is."

Owen gripped the hem of her white shirt and lifted it.

Sarah felt the brush of his knuckles against her stomach and remembered the feeling of his head pressed against her abdomen as he worked her panties down her legs. "Better hurry or you'll see a wet spot where I'm sitting."

Owen laughed. "Oh, so you're saying I should take my time?" As the shirt rose over her breasts Owen hissed through his teeth. Sarah breasts were warm against his skin and her nipples were hard and standing proud on her quarter size pink areola.

As Owen's cock twitched in his pants Jessica said, "Watch out Sarah, that thing has quite a payload."

Sarah, feeling bold, reached out and grabbed the hard ridge in his pants. "I hope so." She said with a wink. "He's going to need it." Sarah arched her back, her firm breasts jutting out from her chest. "Actually, the air feels nice on them. Now, if only I could get someone to lick them." She flashed a wink at Owen.

The bowl landed back in front of Katerina. Another red striped ball joined the first one at her feet. "Never have I ever fingered or jerked myself off."

Everyone but Samantha lifted their cup.

Rachel drew another red. "Never have I ever rubbed my clit until I came."

This time everyone but Samantha and Owen drank.

"Wait," Katerina spoke, "you haven't done either of those?" She looked at Samantha in awe. "Not even rubbed your clit?"

Samantha shook her head.

"But you drank to masturbating about someone in the room." Rachel reminded.

"I can cum from playing with my breasts. Down below? I'm untouched."

"Wow." Jessica replied. She drew a red from the bowl. "Never have I ever had anal sex."

Katerina, Rachel, Samantha, and Owen left their cups on the floor. Sarah and Jessica drank.

The bowl passed again.

Samantha pulled a red from the bowl. "Never have I ever had sex with a man."

This time Katerina, Samantha, and Rachel did not lift their cups. Owen remembered Katerina spreading her legs and him catching a glimpse of something he felt certain he couldn't have seen.

Jessica leaned in toward Owen and said, "There ya go, virgin slayer." She purred. "Now, you know who your targets are."

Owen reached into the bowl and drew out a yellow marble.

"Ooooh!" Rachel cooed.

"Hell yes." Jessica sat up straight.

"Finally!" Sarah added in.

"Who undresses him?" Samantha asked.

"What's it going to be, bro?" Katerina laughed.

Owen took the comments well and answered with a smile, "Shirt."

Samantha jumped on him and quickly pulled the t-shirt from his frame.

"Holy shit." Sarah breathed. Her eyes locked on his abs and the heavy ridges of his well-toned muscles and the ink design on his side.

"Seconded." Jessica replied. Suddenly she wanted to trace the tribal design on his ribs with her tongue.

"When did you get the tattoo?" Katerina asked in a low voice.

Owen looked at her and gave her a bright smile.

Katerina was shifting in her seat as the bowl passed to Sarah.

"What's wrong with you?" Sarah asked Katerina. "You're shaking over there."

"I have to pee." Katerina bounced in her seat.

"So go pee." Sarah replied. "But I'm still taking my turn whether you're here or not."

Katerina got up from the circle and moved quickly to the bathroom.

Sarah reached into the bowl and pulled out the second green. Rachel leaned in and whispered to Sarah. They giggled together before Sarah spoke.

"I dare Owen to go into the bathroom and watch Katerina."

Owen knew he should pass. He could feel it in every nerve of his body. He rose from his seat and followed where Katerina had walked.

He stepped into the bathroom as Katerina lowered her hand between her legs. She turned to face him and though her cheeks burned she seemed unable to stop the movement of her wrist even as her pee began to flow.

"Fuck, Kat." Owen closed the door behind him.

Her eyes looked apologetic as her toes clenched on the floor and a soft moan escaped her lips. She worked her hand faster just before she began to shake.

Owen felt his hips moving as thoughts of pressing into her filled his mind. He hungered for the feeling of her skin around him, milking him.

Katerina stood and wiped herself dry.

Owen's eyes drank her in and he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself. He reached down and worked his zipper, freeing his cock from its confines.

Katerina's breath seemed to fall from her as he palmed himself. He didn't speak as he pulled her close and turned her to face the mirror over the sink.

"Watch us." He growled into her ear.

She did. She watched in the mirror as he lifted her dress over her ass. She saw his face, a mask of passion, as she felt him feed his cock between her legs. She shuddered as his eyes closed the instant the head of his cock pressed against her dripping hole. She saw herself bite her lower lip as he flexed his hips, working the blunt pressure against her opening. Something passed over his face, a conflict.

He repositioned himself his length running between her velvet lips.

They groaned together. She could feel his heat against her clit with every movement of his hips. As he worked himself against her his cock would bump into her stomach. He me her eyes in the mirror as he worked himself harder.

Katerina gripped the sink as her brother rode against her. As he locked against her, she felt her body respond. Her cum seemed to pour from her to coat him as his cock shot the first rope of his cum against her stomach and her dress.

She moaned and flexed her hips, milking him for more.

He eagerly complied, his cock kicking powerfully as he draped her stomach in his cum.

As he fell away from her she fought to catch her breath. The smile that split her face as she looked at the two of them framed by the mirror hurt her cheeks but she didn't care.

Owen held the door for her as she straightened her dress. Good thing it's black, she thought to herself.

They sat down at the table to questioning looks but neither offered any information. The dare had been given, it had been followed, and that was all they needed to know.

As Sarah passed the bowl to Katerina she sniffed the other girl. "What is that scent you're wearing?"

Katerina's face lit up red as she tried to hide a reaction. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh?" Sarah asked.

Katerina stared daggers at her friend.

"Fine, fine." Sarah replied holding her hands up in surrender.

Katerina reached into the bowl and frowned as a yellow stripe gleamed at her. "Shit!" Katerina looked at Owen. "Bra."

Owen made quick work of the piece though his hands did cup her breasts for just a moment before departing. She didn't blame him. The whole time he worked on her she had her hand pressed against her stomach feeling his cum in the fabric of her dress.

Rachel drew and yellow flashed in her palm as well. "Damn. Guess I'm losing my bra, too." She turned her back to Owen.

Again he copped a feel of her breasts but if her hands on top of his were any indication, she didn't mind.

Jessica pulled out a green. "I dare Samantha to suck Owen's dick for one minute." There had been no hesitation for her to think. She had known what she wanted from the beginning.

"With pleasure." Samantha pressed her mouth to Owen's ear. "I'm sorry if this isn't very good."

Owen was going to reply with something like, anything would be fine, but Samantha pushed him to his back before he could start. He heard his zipper come undone, felt small hands reaching into his boxers, and then . . . cooler air swirling around his throbbing head.

Samantha licked the tip of him hesitantly. She flicked her tongue over the huge, blunt head. He tasted slightly salty and a little sweet. Her hips flexed as she took him into her mouth, rubbing her tongue over his skin as her body continued to move. She felt like he was taking her from behind even as he filled her mouth. Her hips rocked to the rhythm of her head bobbing up and down on him. Saliva filled her mouth but she didn't care. She wanted him to enjoy what she was doing.

His hands cupped her face as his hips began to move. The throbbing member in her mouth pulling and pushing across her tongue. She wanted to feel that movement lower in her body. She wanted him to take her now. She swirled her tongue around the head as more of that salty sweet flavor registered.

He bucked hard against her, his cock thrusting for her throat in a passionate jab that left her gagging around him.

Embarrassed that she had gagged she found herself dripping wet that he had lost himself to passion for her. Just as she was about to let him have his way with her someone called time.

"There's eight marbles left." Sarah called as the bowl passed to Samantha.

"How do you know?" Katerina asked.

"I counted how many marbles there were in total." Sarah replied.

Samantha reached into the bowl and pulled out a green. She looked at Owen and felt her stomach twist. Say it, she told herself, just say what you want. "I dare Katerina," Samantha's voice quavered as she spoke, disappointed with herself. "to go down on Rachel until she cums."

"Thank, God!" Rachel moaned. "I've been on fire since Owen undressed me."

Rachel stood and removed her shorts. "Sorry, handy man, but I can't wait." Or run the risk of you making me need it so much more. She sat on the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide.

Katerina crawled over to Rachel and wasted no time. She place a soft kiss right on Rachel's dewy lips before using her fingers to pull them apart. She took a few playful swipes at Rachel's clit before covering Rachel's sex with her mouth. She worked her tongue skillfully and Rachel draped her legs over Katerina's shoulders even as her fingers would in Kat's hair.

"Fuck." Rachel grunted as her hips began to shake. "She's going to make me so sensitive."

Katerina groaned as Rachel bucked against her.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Rachel moaned. "Shitshitshitshit." She swore shrilly.

Katerina hummed loudly and Rachel screamed immediately, her body going stock-still as her orgasm consumed her.

Katerina returned to her seat before Rachel had even come down from her release.

Owen took the bowl. As he looked at the green marble in his hand he knew what he wanted to say, knew that he shouldn't say it, but he let it fly anyway. "I think in the spirit of fairness it is time to spread the wealth. I dare Samantha to let me lick her until she cums."

Samantha, having been taking a drink, spit into her cup and reflexively closed her legs. She looked at Owen through the tangle of her hair spilling over her face. "You want to do that?" She asked tentatively.

Owen nodded. "Absolutely." He smiled at her. "But only if you want me to do it."

Samantha looked at the circle around her. These were her friends but she had never done anything like what she was considering now. It was Katerina who sealed the deal. As Samantha's eyes crossed Kat's path, the brunette nodded her head gently before offering a soft smile. Samantha returned her eyes to Owen.

She took the side of her lower lip between her teeth and let her legs fall to the sides, opening herself, giving him an invitation he eagerly accepted.

Started at her feet hissing her stocking toes before kissing up her ankle, the side of her calf, nuzzling her knee, and finally, as her stockings ended, running his tongue along her thigh on an ever upward journey. As his nose brushed the hem of her skirt she put a hand on his forehead, halting him.

"But don't take my panties off." She smiled. "I don't want to be an item down when we go back to the game, like some people." She added.

Owen nodded and groaned as her hand pulled away from his head. He nipped at her thigh causing her to squirm as he lifted her skirt until her panties were the only barrier between him and her sex.

He looked up at her from between her legs. "I want you to watch."

Samantha nodded as her hips rolled beneath her. His words were an addiction she couldn't fight, and never wanted to. She kept her eyes on him as he lowered his head between her legs, felt herself blush as he ran his nose along her slit breathing her in. She forced herself to keep her eyes open even as she felt his fingers working the gusset, small as it was, to the side of her aching lips.

The first swipe of his tongue was light. Light in the way something passes by you and you don't notice until it is gone. Electricity arced over her skin painting foreign symbols on perfectly flawed flesh as his tongue passed over her sex once more. This time she felt the pull of him in every fiber of the skin he touched. Her blood burned within her, her lungs ached as she struggled to breathe fast enough, deep enough to stay alive as he drained her in a delicious torture of his soft, wet tongue.

He pulled her lips, in turn, into his mouth sucking them lightly, teasing her by denying her what she so longed to feel in excruciating detail. She could almost feel him laugh as he licked all around her vulva touching everything but what she begged for him to touch. And she did beg. She couldn't help it. Her mouth moved and words flowed like water from a pitcher. She didn't know what she said specifically, but she could tell from the tone of her voice what the general message was.

He pulled back from her sex and showed her his glossy mouth. There was no smile on his face, no laugh in his eyes. There was desperation; hunger. This was the look a predator gave prey (whether the prey noticed or not) before giving chase, before devouring them whole.

She didn't want to run. Do like the story says and eat me, as the old joke went.

He lowered himself down, his massive chest solidly against the floor and she could swear a dark sound rumbled from him. His lips pressed against the junction of her thigh and her sex and he nipped her with his teeth hard enough to make her jump. Something about the primal moment charged her, awakening a hunger within her. This is the destruction of me, she thought. And it was the last thought she had as he began to move.

Owen had meant to tease her. Truth be told, it was his go-to move. He knew that sex for guys was about the feeling and the release, the visceral connection and the friction of the movement. For women, it was about the mind. You could fuck a woman, sure. Would she cum? Maybe, if you went down on her and had limitless reserves of stamina. If you captured her mind, made her wonder what you were going to do, or gave her time to lose herself in your passion, made a point of building the tension? Well, there was no end to the things you could accomplish.

So, he had meant to tease her.

What he hadn't anticipated was the way she would ensnare him. The way the smell of her body, even the sweat on her skin, would seep into him captivating his senses and leave him longing for more. Leave him, insatiable. As he ran his nose along her panty clad slit he had felt the arousal, instant and hard, but he hadn't felt the fall. Not until he had pulled the material to the side. By then? It was already too late.

He licked her softly, accomplishing his goal of teasing her but he didn't avoid her slit because he wanted to amp her up. He avoided licking there because he was afraid of losing his mind in the way she moved, tasted, whimpered with his ministrations. This beautiful woman was spread before him, her glistening sex revealed to anyone who bothered to look, and he felt as though he were naked. After swimming in a cold pool.

He lifted his head as a final chance for her to use her pass. He didn't speak because he couldn't. He didn't trust himself to move a muscle; which was pretty difficult because that thing down there could jump all on its own.

Something changed in her. Something he doubted she could sense. A feeling washed over him as he looked at her and it was as if she had shuddered under his gaze though she didn't move an inch. As her eyes met his there was quite a bit of jumping down below and he clenched his teeth to keep from moaning.

His cock tingled all over. His shaft felt like her fingers were upon him, his balls clenched like she were cupping them. All in all, he felt like a bow string pulled far beyond its limit. At any moment he would either break or send something soaring.