Game Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled himself back to the present in time to hear Katerina speak.

"I think you broke him." She waved her hand in front of his eyes.

"Maybe guys aren't supposed to see this many women naked at one time." Rachel speculated.

"Maybe his erection is just so massive that it drained all the blood from his brain." Sarah laughed. "Maybe he needs mouth to penis resuscitation." She leaned forward.

"Geez, slut. It's only called a blow job. You're supposed to suck." Jessica added.

"Wow." Owen coughed.

"And he's back." Katerina giggled. "The blowjob thing must have caught his attention."

"Are you okay?" Samantha asked sweetly.

"Yeah." Owen ran his fingers through his hair.

Samantha didn't think he knew but when he did this his abs rippled and flexed and he looked so damn sexy. She watched him without shame.

"Did I give you too much?" Samantha asked. "Stunned by my beauty?"

"Always." He replied honestly. "I'd just gotten caught in memories of the past."

"Well, ready to rejoin the future?" She spread her legs again.

"More than ready." Owen replied.

Owen grasped the material and pulled it over her wide spread hips drinking her in as she was revealed. He had never been a fan of pubic hair, thinking it much sexier when a girl was clean shaven, but the downy blonde hairs called to him leaving him wanting to bury his face between her legs again.

His eyes remained on-target as her skirt cleared her legs. Her lips opened before him shiny and wet with her arousal. He could see her opening and a thin trail of white fluid. Oh God, he could even see her muscles flexing within that opening and it left him fantasizing of plowing right in. Taking what she so willingly offered. But he held off because he wanted to do things right. He wanted this to be a perfect memory for her.

Step one, his brain offered, don't fart. He chuckled.

She closed her legs on reflex and blushed; embarrassed.

"No. No." Owen moved closer to her pulling her in his arms. "I wasn't laughing at you. I promise."

She looked away.

"Samantha, I mean it." He tilted her face toward him. "I was thinking to myself and what I was thinking made me laugh."

"You were looking at me," her voice drifted as she said, "down there. And then you laughed."

Owen pulled her closer and told her what he'd been thinking.

She blushed at his words and her legs moved; relaxing as he made himself vulnerable for her. In the end even she giggled.

"And you better not." Samantha booped his nose lightly.

"Seconded." Sarah added.

"Thirded." Jessica piped in.

"Alright, alright." Owen held up his hands. "Time for the big, semi permanent reveal." Owen looked down at his boxers.

"Big alright." Katerina teased. "Bigger than his fingers."

Jessica tensed. "Fuck. I'd like to feel that." She looked at Owen in fear. "Just not in my ass." She exhaled a little. "Okay, in my ass if you spread me open a little first."

Owen laughed. He looked at Samantha. "You're the last one standing. Metaphorically speaking. The honor is yours." He helped her to her feet.

"Such a gentleman." She cooed. She hooked her fingers in his boxers by his hips and loved the way he shivered in front of her. Wasting no more time she pulled the fabric down and giggled as his erection bobbed in front of him. The bar and beads gleamed in the ambient light and left her panting for more connection. "Ladies, I give you a naked Owen."

"Oh, such a sweet gift." Katerina replied. "Is there a warranty if we break him?"

"If you break him, you're going to be put to work young lady." Jessica added. "My vagina, and other parts, have plans for him."

"Relax. I'm sure he's very durable." Sarah stepped into him pressing her breasts against his back. "Besides, he isn't worried about breaking any of us."

"Well, I acknowledge you all as strong, badass females. That's all."

"Good boy, being so respectful of us as individuals." Katerina smiled. "I think we're all for you honoring us and paying tribute to our virtue, but it would be nice if you sullied us a little."

"Me licking my sister's wet pussy wasn't sullying enough?"

"Not by half."

"God!" Jessica worked her thighs. "Can we just fuck him already."

"The virgins can't." Sarah replied. "They can only make love to him." She stuck out her tongue defiantly.

"Ha, ha." Katerina mocked.

"Well, that game is over and we all know what we have to do next." Sarah redirected. "Who goes first?"

Katerina danced naked to the center of the room. "I really need to go first."

"We have a volunt-"

"No time. Now, to the kitchen."

Owen watched as she ran bare-assed to her destination. He jumped as as warm hand wrapped around his dick.

"How much are you looking forward to this?" Samantha asked.

Owen swallowed.

"If you need help showing off your fetish, pick me, okay?" Samantha flexed her hand around him before letting him go.

When they rounded the corned into the kitchen Katerina had her hand between her legs cupping her vulva and dancing from foot to foot. She looked apologetically at Owen before she closed her eyes.

"I don't understan-" Owen started.

"Shhh." Rachel interrupted. "Just watch."

Owen's eyes returned to Katerina just in time to see the flow of fluid course over her hand and down her legs to splash on the floor in a puddle around her feet. She flexed her fingers before opening her eyes to look directly at Owen.

"This is her fetish." Rachel whispered. "She loves to pee, it gets her going." Rachel stroked his cock lightly. "She told me her ultimate fantasy is for someone to pee on her before fucking her. She hasn't let anyone pee on her though. I think she's saving it for someone special." As she said these final words she flicked the ring through the head of his erection.

Does she mean us? A voice in his mind asked him. I think she does mean us. Another voice replied. "She can't mean us." He said aloud.

"What?" Samantha asked.

"Nothing." He replied. Great, now we've gone Deadpool. He stifled the chuckle he wanted to let loose.

As Katerina finished she blushed and turned away. Shame burned in her eyes.

Owen went to her readily and wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you for sharing that with me. It was unlike anything I've ever seen."

"You're standing in my pee. You must be disgusted." Katerina wouldn't look at him.

"I am. And I'm not disgusted." He turned her face to him. "I'm intrigued." He kissed her and let his tongue play with hers for a moment. He nipped her earlobe. "I'm wondering what would happen if I peed on you before fucking you - sorry, making love to you."

Katerina shivered at his words. "Rachel tell you to say that?"

"No. She told me that was your fantasy. I decided I wanted to make it happen. Me, not someone else."

This time Katerina looked into his eyes. She didn't have words so she kissed him for all he was worth. Needless to say they were breathless by the end.

Sarah pulled them away from each other. "Me next." She whispered into Owen's ear before getting down on the floor on her hands and knees. "I'm ready."

"Okay." Owen sounded hesitant to his own ears. "Are you sure?"

Sarah bit her lip and nodded enthusiastically.

Owen drew his hand back and brought it forward slapping his palm against her ass.

Sarah grunted at the contact before shimmying her hips at him.

He drew his hand back and slapped his hand against her bottom again.

She growled at the sting of his hit and wiggled her hips provocatively. "More."

He swung again and was alarmed at the red print of his hand on her cheeks.

"Fuck!" She moaned. "Don't stop."

He swung again and felt the power of his smack in the pain searing over his palm.

"God! Yesss!" She hissed as her hips rocked.

He hit again, and again, and again; he didn't give her a chance to breathe between swats. Her moans grew louder and her scent grew stronger as he worked on her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She managed as he left her stinging.

On a whim he placed his free hand over her mouth as he swatted her harder. Her eyes locked on his as she screamed into his palm. She rocked her hips against his hand and he spanked her again until his hand screamed as loud as she.

"Don't you dare cum." He hissed in her ear, hoping that his command would have the opposite effect. He swatted her now pink butt one last time.

She bit his palm as a scream rippled in her throat before she collapsed to her knees in a quivering mess of limbs and sweat. She was only down a moment before she jumped on him, kissing and licking at his body; she thanked him for giving her what she needed, what she craved.

His cock throbbed against her and she worked her slit against him feeling the bite of the metalwork. "Fuck me." She begged. "Any way you want. Cum in me, I don't care. Make me yours. Fuck, split me open." Her body quaked against him.

"Hey!" Rachel pulled Sarah from his lap. "It's someone else's turn to play with him now."

Sarah pushed Rachel back and attacked the raven-haired girl's breasts with her tongue. Rachel gasped in surprise before pulling Sarah in tighter against her. "That's it." Rachel hissed. "Grind your sloppy pussy against mine." She worked her sex against Sarah's. "Make me cum, slut. Make me cum all over that begging pussy."

Sarah growled as she raked her fingers against Rachel's back. Rachel in turn bit Sarah's neck, hard. They ground together until Sarah slid her fingers into Rachel's slit and began to finger fuck her at a blistering pace.

Owen realized with a shock that he wasn't the only one who may have been teased to his breaking point. These two girls were merciless to one another and neither seemed to mind.

As Sarah moaned her name Rachel began to shake. They collapsed in a pile of tangle limbs, their fingers still buried deep in the sex of the other.

Owen exhaled heavily.

"Ooooh." Katerina squealed. "I think Owen should take the next turn as Rachel is far too tired."

"There's still Samantha and Jessica." Owen replied.

"Nope." Katerina waved her hand dismissively. "Your turn."

"Well, I'm going to need a helper."

"Fine!" Katerina rolled her eyes. "I guess I can help." She made a frustrated noise through her mouth. "But you owe me big time."

"Actually," Samantha stepped in, "I already offered my services."

"Ugh! Bitch." Katerina fussed. She twirled her hair around her finger playfully. "Maybe he can use us both."

"How would he do that?" Samantha asked.

Katerina whispered in her ear.

"Okay." Samantha relented. "But I get his mouth."

"Fine." Katerina replied. "I'll find something else to play with."

Just from the fragments of conversation Owen knew he was in for something he would never have expected.

They lay down beside each other after some quick strategy discussion and Katerina gave him a come hither with her fingers. He stepped closer only to find Samantha raising her feet toward his face. At the same time he grasped her feet in his hands he felt pressure against his erection. Katerina had placed one foot below his cock and the other on top.

"I guess I don't have to tell anyone what my fetish is." Owen complained.

"Come on, big brother, you think we didn't figure it out from the way you gave us massages or stared at our feet in flip flops?"

"The first time you saw me barefoot you gave me a look like you were going to take me right there." Samantha giggled. "You're the reason I wore flip-flops or went barefoot all last summer."

Owen raised one of her feet to his mouth and bit down on her toes just enough for her to feel a sting.

"Ow!" She pouted. "That's mean."

"Don't worry." Katerina rubbed Samantha's shoulder. "He'll make it up to you." She looked into Samantha's eyes. "Especially after this."

She pressed her lips against Samantha's and together they made a show of their tongues dancing. Samantha worked her toes in Owen's hand and his mouth while Katerina moved her feet up and down his throbbing erection.

"Oh, fuck." Jessica breathed. "That's not fair. Even I want to cum."

Owen gave up his facade and opened his mouth for Samantha's toes. The night's activities had caused her to sweat a little and there was an odor to her feet. It wasn't strong but enough to let him know that she had indeed been sweating. Her stockings were rough against his tongue and her taste was light and slightly salty.

Katerina worked her feet faster as Samantha held her closed. One of the blonde's fingers was pulling roughly at Katerina's nipples leaving his sister whimpering and moving her hips continuously.

Owen watched and hated that he couldn't tear his eyes away. Having Samantha's toes in his mouth made him tingle all over. Hearing her moan from the feel of his tongue on her foot and his sister's tongue in her mouth left his balls boiling. Katerina's feet working up and down the length of him? There was no way he could hold back.

"Fuck, Kat!" He groaned as his orgasm rocketed through him. There was no time for him to cover his erection, no time to stop the release. He only managed to continue to work his tongue against Samantha's delicate foot as his cock kicked hard, over and over.

Katerina gasped in surprise but continued to work his cock with her feet as he sprayed over her. She'd thought that he would cum on her feet and that alone was enough to have her on board. What she hadn't expected was the explosive release that had him shooting his first rope of sum right onto her hairless lips.

Immediately she thought of her fantasy of him impregnating her and her own orgasm ripped through her. His cum draped her stomach, her sex, her legs, and feet; all the while she bucked as pure sensation left her grinding against a phantom. Her brother painted her like a Jackson Pollock and she wanted to experience it again and again.

Owen collapsed in a dead drop. He couldn't even try to catch himself. He'd cum so hard from the scenario that his balls ached and his muscles refused to obey. His whole body rebelled at him as he sought to continue. It was as if his body knew he would die well before his brain tried to stop him.

Katerina continued to kiss Samantha as she came. She worked her finger in her own sex, smearing Owen's cum against her lips and discreetly into her vagina. Fuck this is so dirty, she thought. Given the chance, her mind stepped in, you would have him cum deep inside of you and you know it.

She bucked once more as Samantha cradled her head lovingly.

"Shit!" Samantha moaned. "I can still feel his tongue on my toes and feet. I never thought it could feel so good. Each time he licked it sent little jolts through my body."

"Yeah?" Katerina asked breathily. "Wait till he cums on you. Fuck! Just thinking about it my body tenses up with pleasure."

"Fuck. I can't wait."

Owen, from the floor, asked. "What are the chances that I make it out of this alive?"

Rachel moaned. "It's going to require strength."

"Fuck it!" Owen laughed. "If I die, I die happy."

"You aren't going to die." Samantha consoled him. "I just found out what you can do to my body, my feet," She dipped her tongue into his ear, "I'm keeping you around."

"Oh, yeah?" Owen asked. "For how long?"

"I'm not thinking of anything major." Samantha stroked his bare chest. "Just till I die." She kissed his cheek.

"How do we decide who is next?" Jessica asked.

"Well, it looks like Owen is out for the moment so I'm thinking we have to work something out with whoever can still move."

"I'm out." Katerina stated blankly as she continued to rub Owen's cum onto her body.

Samantha squeezed her thighs together forcefully. "I still have to show mine, but I don't really have anything I know of other than my breasts being sensitive."

"Well, think about some of the things that have happened here tonight." Jessica offered.

"How will that help? I mean how would I know if I had a fetish?"

"I can help with that." Rachel grabbed her hand. "It's something that usually has nothing to do with sex or is sex adjacent."

"Sex adjacent?" Jessica mocked.

"Like Sarah wanting to be spanked, or Owen liking feet, or Katerina getting turned on when she pees." Rachel squeezed Samantha's hand gently. "The other aspect is that it will embarrass you that you are turned on by it. Hell, when I discovered mine I felt sick to my stomach. For the next few months I tried to rebel against it. I kind of hated myself."

"That doesn't sound like so much fun." Samantha stated skeptically.

"I was afraid that if someone found out they would think I was a freak. I hated myself because of what I liked and wouldn't let myself have."

"So, you're saying that it will probably embarrass me but I shouldn't try to deny it?"

"Yep, do you have an idea?"

"Actually, I've been embarrassed and turned on by each of them so far. I haven't seen anything that I haven't wanted to try." She curled her toes. "Owen's tongue on my feet felt amazing and it made me hotter." She blushed. "But then I wondered if he has ever had anyone do it to him and it embarrassed me when I thought of doing it to him."

"Maybe that's your thing." Rachel replied.

"What's yours?" Samantha asked the girl.

"You're about to see." Rachel grabbed Jessica's hand. "And," she said sweetly, "I'm going to help you show off yours."

Jessica looked surprised for a moment but decided to go with the flow. After all, they were both naked already. "How are you going to help me?"

"I watched you with Owen. I think I know what you like. What you want."

"And if you're wrong?"

"You'll whisper what it is to me and I'll do that instead."

"Very adult of you." Jessica smiled.

"Not as adult as what I'm going to do next."

"Promises, promises."

Rachel pulled Jessica against her loving the feeling of their breasts brushing together. "I think we're going to fit together nicely on this." Rachel purred before she planted kisses along the redhead's neck. "You like this don't you? Being adored. Feeling your lover shower you with attention."

Jessica laughed even as she reveled in the feeling of Rachel's tongue on her neck.

"But this isn't what you want." Rachel said cryptically. She wove her fingers in the gorgeous red locks and pulled tight.

Jessica hissed at the sudden flare of pain as Rachel pulled her head back. She also could not deny the wetness trailing her thighs.

"On your hands and knees." Rachel commanded pulling Jessica down by her hair. She wasn't rough or careless, she just controlled.

Jessica followed the command until her back was flat and Rachel had a leash of her hair.

"Lower your chest and head to my feet. I want your ass nice and high for our friends. Let them see your gooey pussy as you try not to cum."

Rachel bent and forced Jessica's face to her feet. "Oh, you like this, too." She said happily as Jessica's hips shook. "That's it, gorgeous, breathe me in."

Jessica's hips moved again.

"Kiss my feet." Rachel ordered.

"No." Jessica bit back.

Rachel pulled the length of hair. "Kiss. My. Feet."

As Jessica's head began to move and Rachel registered the feeling of full lips moving over her petite feet, Katerina spoke.

"Fuck, she is dripping." Katerina moved around the room until she could drape her body against Owen's. She put her head on his shoulder and spread her legs. She didn't say anything and she didn't have to as her heavy breathing tickled his neck as she dropped her hand between her legs. "Owen." She whispered as she began to finger herself. Her legs kicked as she tried to manage the lust coursing through her.

"Cum for me, Katerina." Owen whispered to her. "Let your brother watch you rub your clit until you cum against him."

Katerina rolled against him.

"I'm watching you, Kat." Owen breathed into her ear.

"Me, too." Samantha added.

Katerina's head turned toward her.