Game Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted her legs wider for him and his mouth watered at the sight. Her beautiful lips, lightly covered with short, downy blonde hairs slowly opened. He'd heard if a woman became aroused enough that it could happen as such, but he had never seen it. He arched his back as trails of fire split his skin, phantom feelings of her nails scoring the flesh. He lowered himself but couldn't stop the growl rising from his chest. This girl is going to destroy me, he thought. His thought, mirroring hers, was the last to go through his mind.

He moved in strained, precarious pseudo-control. Sometimes "breathe normally" was bad advice. Her scent was stronger now that her lips were parted and he wanted to be covered by the smell. He wanted to feel her cum on his skin marking him, claiming him. And what's more? He wanted his cum inside her. He wanted to fill her to the brim and watch as his seed dripped from her slit.

His cock pulsed so hard he felt that his skin might tear at whatever seams it may have. He pressed his mouth over her sex his upper lip barely above the top of her slit.

Her hands locked in his hair and for a moment they just breathed together. The rush of their inhales and exhales the only sound they could hear over the pumping of their blood. They each used this moment as an anchor for what would happen next.

Owen closed his eyes.

Samantha let her head fall back as the tension held.

The dragging weight of his tongue on her clit had her legs snapping against his head. Her fingers were white knuckled as she held him right where he was. She hadn't known what to expect but it hadn't been the feeling that shot through her. Her body sang as his tongue swirled around what had to be her clit sending sensations racing through her body from the base of her spine to the tips of her toes crashing into the receptors of her mind. He touched her everywhere thought only his tongue felt her body.

She arched her back until her muscles ached. She clenched her toes until her feet screamed with cramps. Nothing could pull her from the sensation of his mouth working her faster then slower, soft, then crushingly hard. He seemed to read her body expertly and used different licks to bring her higher. She didn't want him to stop. This was beyond anything she had ever experienced from her breasts. It was the experiential difference between an orange and faster than light travel. There was no comparison.

She held on as he sucked her clit into his mouth knowing something more was going to happen. Her eyes snapped open and she screamed his name as his tongue flicked faster than ever across the bundle of nerves he had trapped in his mouth. She shook against him as her body throbbed with her release. She was stunned, her mind blanked, alive with nothing but sensation registering on every millimeter of her skin.

Her breath locked in her chest even as he began to slow. Helping her descend from the heights she had shot toward.

As she fought to catch her breath he repositioned her panties and climbed up her body to kiss her full on the mouth.

She wrinkled her nose at the scent on his lips and the salty flavor of her arousal made her feel like she needed a shower.

Owen noticed her reaction and looked at her. "Do you know why I wanted to kiss you after that?"

"Cough-Lesbianfantasy-Cough." Katerina mocked. She felt she had to do something to ease the tension.

Owen shot her an annoyed look.

Samantha shook her head.

"I did it because the smell of you, the taste, oh, fuck," He trembled above her, "I don't think women understand the sheer perfection of these simple things."

"Like our tastes and smells?" Rachel offered.

Owen nodded. "Exactly."

"That's how you feel?" Samantha asked. "Honestly?"

Owen nodded again.

Samantha seemed to chew on his words for a moment, tasting what he had offered. Finally she spoke, "Then kiss me again and make me taste what you taste."

Owen happily complied.

"Hey!" Sarah called, snapping out of her blank stare. "Aren't we supposed to be playing a game?"

"Yes." Jessica replied. "But I think if we do any more dares someone is going home pregnant."

Katerina repositioned herself and hoped no one noticed.

"What do you suggest then?" Rachel asked the redhead.

"I think we should put half the reds back in and all the yellows but leave the green out." Jessica offered.

"I think we should leave only one green in." Katerina added but immediately regretted speaking.

"You wanna get pregnant, cause that's how you get pregnant." Jessica shot back, mocking the famous Archer quote.

"Okay, so we make a provision where no one has sex." Katerina replied.

"Did you not see what I just saw?" Rachel spoke up. "Lover boy here was about to devour her, mount, and stuff her." Rachel looked at Samantha still collapsed on the floor. "In that order."

"It's not like we are trying not to have sex with him." Katerina fussed. Her comment was met with raised eyebrows from all. "I mean, er. . ."

"Okay. Fine." Jessica surprised them. "Two red, two yellow, and only one green." She looked at each player. "You put the marble back in after you draw."

Katerina was beside herself. "Okay, let's set it up."

It was the work of a moment before the new setup was in place.

"Who's turn is it?" Sarah asked. Her eyes grew wide, "Oh yeah, it's mine!" She clapped her hands. She stuck her hand into the bowl and knew that she was going to get the green. She knew it beyond all doubt. Opening her palm . . .

"Yellow!" Jessica laughed. "Time to lose the skirt."

Sarah scowled. "Fine."

Owen worked the zipper on the side and the fabric fell away leaving Sarah gloriously revealed.

"Hey!" Sarah shouted. "Just cause I'm naked doesn't mean you can all look."

"Yes it does." Jessica replied.

"No it doesn't." Sarah stamped her feet.

"Yes." Jessica stuck out her tongue.

"No-" Sarah was about to continue when Owen pressed his mouth against hers, breathing the air from her lungs and pulling the venom from her anger.

He pulled his lips from hers. "Let us see."

"God, you make it hard to stay mad." She laughed. "You also make it hard to hang on to my victory prize."

"Well, you make it hard, too." Owen replied, meaning she made it hard on herself. Judging from the laughter of the others it was clear that was not how it had been taken.

Katerina laughed the loudest.

"Screw you, Kat." Owen chuckled.

"Ready and waiting, stud." Katerina replied. "I mean, meow."

"I mean it, Kat." Owen warned.

"Meow." Katerina stepped closer.

Owen heard her purring in her throat as she continued to move toward him. "Kat, I'm really not kidding." Owen took one step back as his stomach flipped and fluttered within him.

"Fine." Katerina relented. "Just leave me all hot and bothered. Some brother." She flashed him a smile. "My turn." She pulled a yellow from the bowl. "What?! Seriously. Two in a row!" She looked at Owen. Holding her arms out to the sides she said, "I guess I'm all yours."

Owen felt his cock throb at the very idea. He moved over to her and stood in front of her before reaching behind her neck and untying the bow that held her dress on. His breath left his lungs in a rush as the fabric fell to the floor in a puddle around her pretty bare feet.

"See anything you like?" Katerina purred. "Maybe something you want to touch," she took a step toward him, "something you want to kiss," she put her mouth by his ear, "something you want to taste."

Owen felt his hand grasp her hair as he pulled her against his body. "You keep teasing me and I'm going to lose myself." His free hand wandered down to the swell of her ass. He gripped her hard and growled in his throat. "I mean it Kat, I'm going to lose it and then I'll take every part of you for myself."

"Promises." Katerina replied defiantly as her hand grabbed the hard length of him through his jeans.

Rachel drew next and frowned when she also drew a yellow. "Shit!" She put the marble back. "Shirt it is, then." As Owen moved toward her she warned, "But no licking, kissing, sucking, or touching with your hands."

"Why not?" Katerina wondered aloud. "You love all those things."

"Yes, but the way I'm feeling now, if he did any of those, I will be sitting in a puddle."

"Mmmmm." Owen's mouth watered at the idea. "That's something I'd love to see."

Rachel's eyes were half-lidded when she replied. "Really?"

Owen nodded.

Rachel shook her head like she was coming out of a trance. "Well, you'll just have to wait and see that later."

The purple cami clung to her body like a second skin and Owen was just as careful with it as he would be with her body. He pulled it up slowly, breathing in through his nose, and out through his mouth.

She shivered and he smiled as his cool breath made goosebumps pop up on her skin.

When the shirt released its hold on Rachel he let it fall to the ground as he looked at her breasts. His mind was on overload from all the exposed flesh but each part he revealed still stole his breath.

She smacked his hand that he had been unaware was even moving.

"Uh uh." She said, wagging her finger at him. "Not until I calm down a little. I would hate to cum before it was my turn.

Jessica wasted no time and grabbed the bowl, bringing everyone back to the game, while drawing out a red. "Never have I ever-"

"No." Owen interrupted. "I think it's time we take out the red. Just the two yellow and the one green." His voice was dark and husky, his eyes half lidded. He licked his lips.

"Okay." Jessica replied weakly. She didn't understand how he could have this effect on her. She'd had plenty of lovers, male and female, but none had ever made her feel as hot as she felt with Owen's eyes on her. She pulled the red marbles from the bowl and re-drew. Her palm glinted with a yellow stripe. She looked at him as she exhaled heavily from her mouth.

"That's more like it." Owen replied before moving over to her. He prowled like a panther as he covered the short distance. Jessica leaned herself back as he traced his path up her body with his nose. "What's it going to be, sexy?" He took her ear lobe between his teeth. "What should I take off of you."

"Y-you," She closed her eyes and exhaled as the smell of his skin washed over her. He smelled of cinnamon and something nutty. She shivered as his breath caressed her skin. "You can pick." She replied in a low voice. Her body hummed as she looked into his eyes. He was drinking her in, thinking of how he wanted to see her, and the thought that he wanted to see her only fanned the flames of her desire.

"You sure?" His voice was gravel low and his breath tickled the fine hairs on the back of her neck.

Jessica, strong, independent Jessica bent like a flower before him. She could only nod in response to his question.

"I like that." Owen replied before reaching reaching down and popping the button of her jean shorts. "I'm going to like this more." He took her hand and pulled her to her feet before dropping to his knees. Looking up at her he worked the jeans off her hips and down her legs. He didn't look away until her feet were free.

He sat back on his heels and looked at her. She had pale pink cotton panties and he decided that he loved the way the fabric showed just how turned on she was. The bottom half, front and backs, were dark with her arousal.

Jessica knew she was soaking wet. She had known for a while. She thought she had been playing it off well enough but now there was no denying it. Jessica also knew what was going to happen next. She knew, and yet, it still stole the breath from her.

Owen pressed his nose against the wet fabric and inhaled slowly.

Jessica's cheeks burned as she wondered, as the others had, if he liked her smell. What if he didn't? What if she didn't smell good? What if she made him sick? Her thoughts ran away with her until she felt something new. Owen's fingers were sliding the fabric of her panties to the side.

"Oh, fuck." She exhaled the words in a rush as Owen went to work. His tongue was flat and soft as he swept it up her slit. He flicked her clit in a flutter of movement that distracted her from the movement of his hand from her hip. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Jessica gasped as his fingers slid into her in a smooth stroke. It felt like he had his hand inside her she was so full, but only two of his fingers had slid into her.

"Shit, Owen." She moaned as he continued to lap at her. "If, if, shit, Owen, God!" She shook against him as he continued to lick her and work his fingers faster and faster. "Owen, fuck, you're going, ah, ah," she clenched her toes, released them, clenched again, released again, clenched, "I'm, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!" She screamed as her knees went weak and she fell back onto the couch. Owen kept his mouth fixed on her and continued to work her until her muscles began to pulse softly against his fingers.

He pulled away from her. Sat back on his heels. And breathed heavily for an eternity. Finally, he turned to look at the spectators. "I don't know how much more of this I can take before I give in to my desire." He swallowed as his body shivered. "I need to know, right now, how far are you each willing to go?"

Samantha felt like a fool but she spoke up first. "All the way. I want you to do anything and everything you want to me. Provided I can do what I want to you."

Owen smiled. "I'm up for whatever any of you want."

"Good." Samantha replied. "Cause I have a dildo I want to put up your ass." She said with a completely serious face.

Owen blanched but then replied. "Okay. If that's what you want."

Samantha laughed. "No, I just wanted to see your reaction. It was getting a little tense in here."

Katerina spoke next. "You already know my answer."

"No, I don't." Owen said shakily.

"Owen," Katerina replied softly.

"I have to know, Kat."

"Meow." Katerina replied softly, her voice catching in her throat.

"Katerina." Owen prompted.

Katerina looked at him, tears in her eyes. "Owen. . . please."

"Please what?" He asked.

She mumbled something.

"What?"

"Don't hate me, okay."

"Katerina, you can say no, I won't hate you because it isn't what you want."

She mumbled again.

"Kat, you have to speak up."

"Meow." Katerina replied softly. "I said, I don't want to say no."

Owen was shell-shocked his hearing fading to a soft ringing and nothing more. He looked at Katerina, his eyes tracing her features as he had done countless times before. Sure, she was naked this time but his eyes didn't seek out her feminine features. He found himself looking at the scar to the side of her lip where she had been scratched by a dog when she was younger. He saw the gentle curve of her eyebrow and that one hair that refused to follow the others yet somehow escaped plucking. Her chocolate eyes with the one splay of hazel on the one side.

Katerina was looking at him, bared before him, her breasts hanging weights sweating against her sternum as she waited for Owen to respond. She felt repugnant as she noticed the rolls of skin from how she was sitting. She looked away as her eyes began to sting.

He doesn't hate you, her mind whispered to her, he just thinks you're disgusting.

The first tear fell from her eyes as Owen wrapped his arms around her. "I'm glad you don't want to say no. I want to hear other words from you. Like yes, or please, or right there, or maybe just some moaning of my name."

Katerina smiled. "What about a nice, meow?"

Owen laughed. "Better be careful, if you meow too much, someone might give you a tail and some kitty ears."

"Promises." Katerina laughed lightly.

Owen wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Put me down for some of everything." Rachel spoke up.

"Me, too." Sarah added.

Jessica wrapped her arms around him. "Put me down for all of everything." She said.

"Slut." Sarah shot at the redhead.

"Prude." Jessica replied.

"You just give it away." Sarah laughed.

"At least I've got takers." Jessica returned.

"Girls, girls," Samantha cut in, "he's going to fuck you both, I promise."

"Oh, yeah?" Owen laughed.

"Of course you are." Samantha replied sweetly. She turned toward Jessica and Sarah. "But he's going to make love to me." Her smile was slow and bright.

"You little-" Sarah bit out.

Jessica just laughed. "I guess she got us."

"You're going to make love to me, too, right?" Katerina asked on a whimper.

"Well," Owen started.

"Of course he is." Samantha cut in again. "Virgins always make love. Can't fuck us. Nope."

"He can try to fuck me." Rachel offered with a smile.

"No he can't." Samantha fought back. "You're a virgin, he can only make love to virgins."

"I don't see how he can make love to me with his cock in my ass while I'm eating his sister out?" Rachel looked at Katerina as Owen's mouth fell open.

Samantha opened her mouth, closed it, opened it again, closed it again. "Okay, you he can fuck."

They all laughed.

"Ya know," Sarah started, "two of us are naked and this game is never going to be over unless we stop getting distracted."

"I can't help it." Owen ran his fingers through his hair. "You are all so mind-numbingly sexy I forget things."

"I don't know why you're trying to flatter us, you're already getting what you want." Samantha purred.

"I'm just saying what I believe." Owen retorted.

"I believe," Samantha replied, "that it's my turn now."

"Drink up, Katerina." Sarah whispered. "You know what we have to do when this is over."

Katerina blushed. "How do you-"

"Why else would Rachel tell me to dare your brother to follow you into the bathroom?"

Katerina stared daggers at Rachel who only smiled broadly in return. "I'm going to get you for this." She threatened.

"Oh, I got yellow as well." She looked at Owen. He knew how far she was willing to go now, she had gotten over that bridge. Now it was time to commit. "Time for my shirt to come off." She played with the hem of the piece. "This thing has been teasing my nipples all night, though, seems a shame to lose it. Unless," she looked into Owen's eyes, "you have something that would feel better on them?" Her grey eyes didn't waver as she looked at him.

"I'll see what I can do."

She raised her arms above her head as Owen grabbed the bottom of the shirt. As he leaned in to her he could smell her natural scent. There was a hint of deodorant but the night's activities had all but rendered it useless.

Owen was not a person who could honestly state that he liked smells other people considered off-putting. He couldn't say that he really wanted to be one of those people. What he could say was the scent of her body did not disgust him. The scent almost relaxed him, in the way that a celebrity farting in front of you might relax you in their presence. Kind of a statement, "Hey, I'm just a person like you."

He pulled the fabric from her skin, wishing like hell he could be wrapped as closely to her as it had been.

"I plan to get you much closer than that." Samantha hissed in his ear.

"Fuck, guess I was talking out loud." Owen said

Samantha giggled and then sighed as the air of the room cooled the skin of her breasts.

Owen looked at her. He watched as her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. He didn't know how to measure them. They could have been a's, b's, c's, d's, fucking triple xyz's for all he knew. What he did know? He wanted his hands on them, or his lips. Fuck it, he thought, let's go for the latter.

He took hold of her wrists keeping her hands above her head as he bent down and took one areola into his mouth. Samantha arched into the contact as his tongue swirled around her sensitive nipple.

"Oh, God!" She moaned as his teeth scraped roughly against the hard point. She had told them she could get off from playing with her breasts but she had undersold the act. As he nipped at her she felt electricity in the middle of her back. True enough, it wasn't the same as when he'd gone down on her, but it was more than just a feeling. It was an awareness that this maternal act - breastfeeding (though she didn't lactate) - could nourish in more ways than one.