Game Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm watching you rub your begging little clit while your brother watches. His cock is throbbing Katerina. I think he wants to fuck his naughty little sister." She hissed.

Jessica was kissing her way up Rachel's legs, following orders or getting her hair pulled sharply for disobedience. As Jessica rose to her knees to bury her face in Rachel's slit Rachel stroked her head gently.

"Put your fingers between your legs. Finger your pussy for our audience." She pulled Jessica's hair in warning. "But don't you dare cum."

Jessica nodded obediently.

"Smell me." Rachel ordered. She pulled Jessica's face back against her sex. "Stick that tongue out and taste me" She moaned. "Taste me while you finger yourself."

Katerina screamed as Owen whispered into her ear and Samantha played with Kat's breasts.

"I'm going to be inside you, Katerina." Owen growled. "I'm going to put my hard dick between your burning lips and I'm not going to stop until I fill you up with my cum."

Katerina grunted and bucked hard against him.

"I'm going to cum in you, Katerina. I'm going to cum over and over and over." He put his hand over her throat, not choking her but letting her feel the pressure of his hand. "And not just tonight. Tomorrow, tomorrow night, the day after, the month after, the year after and every day in between."

Katerina moaned and dragged her nails against his chest.

"I'm fighting hard not to take you right now, but all I can think about is swatting your hand to the side, pressing my cock into you, and moving against you until you feel me spraying into you."

"Shit, shit." Katerina mewled.

"God, Owen, she is making a puddle."

"That's it, Katerina. Cum for me. Let yourself go. Cum for your dirty brother. Now." He kissed her as she gave herself over to her orgasm.

Owen heard her release gushing from her, splashing on the floor in a rush of liquid.

"Fuck, that's hot." Samantha breathed as she moved her hand between Katerina's legs. "There's so much pouring out of her." It traveled in racing trails from the puddle in her hand down her arm. "It feels good on my skin." She lifted her hand and put it between Owen and Katerina's mouths.

Owen eagerly pulled one of her fingers into his mouth. He groaned and gripped Katerina's sides tighter. "Jesus, Katerina. You taste amazing!" He swirled his tongue around Samantha's finger. A moment later Samantha's hand moved away.

A smack sounded followed by a very satisfied moan. The smacks came faster and faster and the moans grew louder and louder. Owen liked the smile on Samantha's face as she brought her hand down on Sarah's ass. She moved her hand lower until her spanks caught Sarah's labia as well. Sarah squealed as her toes clenched.

"More!" She shouted. "Fucking more!"

Samantha was very eager to make it happen. She swung fast and hard and seemed to get just as much pleasure as Sarah.

Owen's mind was on overload as he watched. Rachel was pulling at her breasts as she forced Jessica's mouth to continue working on her dripping, literally dripping, slit. Jessica was forcing her fingers into her own hole and from the sounds she was making into Rachel's slit she was clearly not obeying the "no cumming" order Rachel had given.

Samantha was rubbing Sarah's body roughly between spanks. Sarah was all but drooling on the floor as she whimpered and wiggled her ass against Samantha's hands. Samantha worked her fingers into Sarah's slit and pumped away before pulling her fingers free and spanking Sarah's ass again. She slid her fingers back in and worked them some more, then another spanking. The routine was working because Sarah arched her back and captured Samantha's mouth in a screaming kiss.

Owen's attention was snapped back to the present as Katerina climbed into his lap, straddling his hips, facing him. She rocked her hips and purred as the length of his erection worked against her clit. She was flexing her hips faster and faster, riding him toward another crashing orgasm for herself. She leaned forward and licked his neck, nipped at his collarbone, scratched his back. Each time she touched him his hips would jump against hers.

"Fuck. I have your cock between my lips. I can feel the head of you splitting me, stretching me."

Owen shook against her. His mind screamed at him that this was wrong. Sure, you could say you were going to fuck your sister. You could whisper some pretty fucked up things in her ear while she fingered herself, naked, against you, also naked. You could even lick her cum off the fingers of a very sexy blonde. But, actually having your cock against your sister's dripping slit where every thrust threatens to send you breaking through that thin barrier into her . . .

He put his hands on her sides. "Katerina."

"Shit!" She flexed hard against him. "Just you saying my name."

Owen felt her flowing over his erection. She gushed against him as he cock, slippery with her arousal, stroked her clit. His cock tingled against her. Even though his mind screamed that what he was doing was wrong, his body was all about the give me more.

"Katerina." Owen moaned. "I can't hold off forever." He hissed as he grasped her ass. "I'm going to cum, soon." He warned.

At his words Katerina flexed her hips quickly, a mini-orgasm at the mere thought of him cumming this close to her virgin hole.

Their eyes locked as everything changed.

In rocking her hips Katerina had angled him just right and the tip of his erection pressed into her drooling opening.

Owen went stock still as he felt her suddenly around him, well, part of him. The muscles within her flexed greedily at his invasion and it took everything he had to keep from sliding deeper into her.

Katerina, likewise still, could only look into her brother's eyes as the reality of their connection sank in. She wiggled her hips as she looked into his eyes. Do it, she silently screamed. Push into me, she pleaded. Her heart hurt as he closed his eyes. She started to pull back and he let her slip away.

Owen cursed himself, cursed his dick, cursed the desire coursing through him. He was supposed to protect his sister and here he had been, a breath away from taking her virginity in a hungry, greedy way.

He wanted to call her to him again, to heal the hurt in her eyes. But he knew if she were to get close to him again, he would not have the strength the control himself. She would bleed on him and he would enjoy it. That gift was not something he wanted to take from her. If she wanted to give it to him, that was a different matter. But here, amidst their friends in a desperate, tension driven grind was not the place for giving.

As orgasms sounded around him he could hear nothing but the memory of her delighted, fearful gasp when his head had momentarily entered her.

Owen felt his blood boil at the pain he had caused his sister but his erection would not be dissuaded. His balls ached and he was out of his mind with desire. He stepped over to Rachel, Jessica still licking away even as her body shuddered uncontrollably from her own fingers. Owen pressed his cock between Jessica's mouth and Rachel's slit as he pressed his lips to Rachel's.

Jessica, delirious or uncaring, made messy work of licking all over his erection. It wasn't enough. He knew what he needed. He felt like a jerk for it, too. But when push comes to shove. . .

He knelt down in front of Jessica and kissed her furiously. He sucked her tongue into his mouth tasting her mouth and Rachel's cum. His cock throbbed and jumped as he became committed to his goal. His fingers found her hair and he held her tightly as Rachel had done.

"I'm going to fuck you." He growled loudly. "Is that what you want? Does Daddy's little daughter want to be fucked hard?"

"Yesssss." Jessica groaned. "Yessssss, please." Desperation thick in her voice. "Please, Daddy, please. Fuck me. Make me yours. Cum in my pretty pink pussy."

He directed her over to Katerina. Pressing her face down he barked at her. "Lick her, don't stop licking her until I tell you. Even if she cums, even if she screams. You keep licking her until I tell you to stop, do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy. Yes. I'll lick her sweet pussy, I won't stop."

Jessica buried her face between Katerina's legs and though Katerina had been feeling rejected, the act of him including her had to mean something, didn't it?

Owen put his cock by Katerina's mouth. "I want to feel your mouth on me."

"Yeah," Katerina stared daggers at him as she lay her legs over Jessica's shoulders. "I wanted to feel your cock in me."

"You will." Owen promised.

Katerina rolled her hips against Jessica's mouth. "Fine." She opened wide and took him in, swirling her tongue around and around.

"Slobber on it, drool on me, I want it nice and wet."

Katerina blushed but she complied, she let her saliva drip from her mouth to run down her chin, down his cock. She worked him, twisting him with her hand as she groaned from Jessica's tongue. Releasing him from her mouth she spit on his cock before flicking her tongue against the slit at the tip.

Owen jerked at the sensation. "I'm going to get you back for that." He said darkly. He pulled away from her. "Now focus on what she is doing to you. Drown her in your cum. I want to watch."

Jessica flicked her tongue faster and faster against Katerina's sex. She sucked the small bean into her mouth and used her tongue to scoop Katerina's cum from her tightly clenching hole. Her body danced as Owen moved out of sight. That look in his eyes had spelled just her kind of trouble and she widened her hips to open herself to him.

She felt the head of his cock rubbing against her slit, the bite of the metal bar and beads reminding her this was going to be unlike anything she had ever felt. He worked himself into her, and she groaned as the fat head of him stretched her tight lips almost to the point of pain. Her hips shook and she could feel herself getting wetter as he forced himself into her.

Immediately, she knew she had bit off more than she could chew. That piercing of his, that wonderful beaded bar was scratching against her g-spot, stimulating her with even the tiniest movements.

"Owen, I-," She bucked, "Oh, fuck, I can't take it." Her hips rocked faster. "It's too much, too much."

"Shhhh." Owen hushed her. "You're going to be Daddy's good girl right?"

Jessica nodded her head as her pussy clenched tightly around him.

"You're going to take everything I give you, right?"

She nodded again, unable to help herself.

"Good girl. That's Daddy's good girl." He began to move his hips, slowly at first, letting her really feel the way the bar moved and vibrated against her g-spot.

She screamed as she continued to work her tongue on Katerina's clit. Her hips bucked wildly but she fought to keep her mouth pressed tight to her target.

He kept moving as she came, the rippling grip of her muscles doing nothing to slow him down. She orgasmed again, screaming louder as her legs shook and her pussy sprayed against him. She'd never squirted before and the feeling left her head reeling. Still he continued moving faster and faster, the bar punishing her g-spot with the most delicious sensations.

"Fuck," Katerina gasped. "Whatever you're doing she likes. She is going wild on my clit."

Jessica flicked her tongue continuously as she tried to keep from screaming again. She was torn by this moment; she silently begged for him to let her come down while simultaneously praying that he never stopped. She scraped the floor with her nails as she felt herself spray again. But still, he didn't slow.

Owen forced Jessica to keep her head where it was. He liked seeing her eating his sister while he fucked her as hard as he could. He could feel his orgasm rising and whether Jessica knew it or not, he had no intention of stopping. He was going to do his damnedest to ride her through his own release. He didn't think he would make it but by the end she would be full of his cum.

Tell her, his mind suggested. He leaned down and put his mouth by her ear as he continued to pound into her. She clenched and released in time with his breath.

"Daddy's girl has done such a wonderful job. Daddy's going to give her a special reward."

No, she thought. Don't say it. Don't. I can't take it. I don't know what it is but my body is already reacting, please don't don't don't. She grunted against Katerina's pussy as her next release threatened to tear her in half.

"I'm going to cum inside my beautiful girl." Owen's breath caught in his throat as her pussy clamped down on him harder than ever. "Fuck!" He barked. "Now!"

Jessica's eyes clamped shut as she screamed into Katerina's slit. The vibrations of her voice must have done something because Katerina sprayed into her mouth just as she felt the first burning rope of Owen's cum splash inside of her. He pulsed over and over and each time she felt the collision of his seed with the walls of her vagina. His fingertips bit into her ass cheeks as he slammed his cock against her again and again.

Owen thought the sensations coursing through him couldn't get any stronger, but he felt something on his toes and looked back to see Samantha licking his feet, sending electrical shocks through him. He moaned loudly as he slammed harder into Jessica shooting so much of his cum into her that it flowed from her in a heavy stream.

Stars danced before his eyes as he shot one final time.

"He's going over." Someone called.

The world went dark.