Game Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen switched his mouth to her other breasts and she moaned as he sucked harder at her. She rolled her hips as he "fed" from her and she knew that her own fingers would never suffice again. From now on she would need someone working on her, taking from her, giving over to her. Owen had spoiled her for anything less.

All too soon he pulled away from her chest. She trapped his face in her hands and kissed him trying to convey in a single act all that he meant to her. She felt horribly inept at the task but her confidence was bolstered by the satisfied moan she got from her soon to be lover.

Owen drew from the bowl and was mildly surprised that another yellowed showed. "That's a little odd." He shrugged his shoulders.

"What's a little odd?" Samantha asked moving closer presumably to help him remove something.

"Hey!" Jessica fussed. "Let someone else get their hands on him."

"Who? Me?" Samantha flipped her blonde hair. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Uh huh." Jessica squinted at Samantha. "I'm calling dibs."

"On his hand or his heart?" Samantha mocked.

"On his body." Jessica fired back. "Now scooch over."

Samantha thought for a moment. "Is it too late to use the lick-things-to-claim-them-as-your-own card?"

Jessica swooped down and ran her tongue along Owen's abs. "It is now." She said with a grin.

Owen looked at Jessica. "Shoes and socks, I guess."

Jessica turned her body around so that her head was at his feet and, only by coincidence she reassured him, was her bottom pointed directly at him. With only the pink panties between them and her comment about wanting all of everything Owen couldn't stop the thoughts in his mind.

As Jessica worked on his laces, taking her time, she swayed her body from side-to-side. She burned for Owen in a way he hadn't noticed yet. Sure she was wet, that much was obvious, but the hunger for him went beyond a little pants wetting. She needed, had to be, filled by him. She wanted that length with the shiny bar and beads inside of her.

It was like he read her mind. As she sought to make him drool while working one shoe off she felt his hands on her ass. Expecting him to rub her butt she was shocked when he rolled her panties down to her knees. She groaned and worked her thighs until she felt fully exposed to his eyes. That single groan lengthened as he pressed his fingers into her. She had missed the feeling of him inside of her and as he worked his fingers she reveled in the sensation.

She had pulled his second shoe off when he pulled his fingers from her. She was about to complain when she felt pressure against the tight pucker of her ass. "Oh, shit!" She moaned as he increased the pressure. She groaned and her arms began to shake as her hole stretched for him. "Shit! Fuck! You're splitting me in half."

"Want me to stop."

"Ah. Don't you dare." Jessica gritted out. "Fuck. Push them in. Yessss. Take what you want."

"Oh?" Owen asked in that husky tone. "What if I do this?" As his knuckles pressed against her bottom her inserted one of his thick, strong fingers into her sopping slit.

Jessica arched her back as her pressed into her. She had never had these two holes filled at the same time. She'd had a cock in her mouth and another in her pulsing pussy. She could feel his fingers moving, he alternated what hand he moved in an effort to reduce her to a quivering puddle. Mission. Accomplished.

He moved faster, working his fingers in and out of her. Some of the smells weren't all that great but the feeling of her giving herself over to him completely? Unbelievable.

Jessica moaned and mewled as his fingers plowed into her and she could feel the build within her. The wave of sensation crashing into the dam of her own control over and over wearing the structure thin and weak.

As her toes clenched against his legs he stroked a finger over her g-spot, lightly scratching it with his nail. She went off like a rocket. Both holes locked down on his fingers and he could feel every detailed pulse or pull of her muscles as she struggled not to scream. He continued to apply pressure to her g-spot, forcing her to cum for him again and again until he got what he wanted. She screamed in her pleasure, the curse word bursting from her mouth as she orgasmed beyond anything she had felt.

Stars danced in her eyes as she fought to draw breath into her lungs. Her body collapsed to the floor but somehow Owen managed to make the process more gentle. He lay down beside her and whispered in her ear.

"That's just a taste, a taste," he emphasized the word by running his tongue along the ridge of her ear, "of what I plan to do to you tonight."

Jessica shuddered and groaned as he sat back up.

Samantha reached down and pulled his socks the rest of the way off, her breasts hanging in front of her as she did the work. She looked up and caught him staring at her and gave him a huge, satisfied smile.

Rachel reached into the bowl. "Come on green, come on green." Yellow, again. "Alright, handyman, still no touching anything that might set me off."

Owen smiled mischievously. "I think I can manage that." His hands popped the button on her shorts and he worked the zipper down as low as it could go. It wasn't his fault if his hand slipped, right?

"Oh, oh, shitshitshit." Rachel tensed and clamped her mouth shut. Through her clenched teeth she grunted, "Don't move, don't fucking move." After a cramped eternity of her body threatening to break apart she relaxed a little. When she opened her eyes she stared daggers at Owen. "What the hell was that?" She asked tersely.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Owen replied with a grin.

She narrowed her eyes. "I'm watching you, big boy."

Owen did his best to smile innocently. He worked her shorts down slowly in part to tease her but also because if the fabric had been wet before it was tropic now. As her deliciously fragrant slit came into view Owen's smile widened.

"What are you thinking?" Rachel asked hesitantly.

"I'm thinking of running my tongue between your lips." Owen looked up at her as he spoke, watching for her reaction, waiting for the perfect moment. "I'm thinking of licking you dry, of sliding my tongue into your virgin pussy and drinking you."

Rachel shook against him. "I know what you're doing and it isn't going to work." Her voice shook as much as her body.

"Oh, yeah?" He moved his head closer to her sex.

"No, touching!" Rachel pleaded.

"I'm not going to touch." Owen looked up at her. "I probably shouldn't tell you what I was just thinking." He inhaled slowly. "I mean, I definitely shouldn't tell you this."

Rachel shook her head at him, dreading what he might say even as her body amped up the tension.

"I can't imagine what it would do to you if you knew the thought that just went through my head."

Tell me, "Don't," please, tell me, please, please, "Oh, God."

"I mean," He continued as she stepped out of her shorts, "what would it do to you if you knew I had just imagined my hard cock cumming deep inside of your tight little pussy?"

Rachel's body quaked as Owen moved even closer though he still didn't touch. "Pulse after pulse splashing into you."

She couldn't speak, could barely think, her eyes were wide as she fought to keep herself from going over the edge.

Owen exhaled gently through his mouth.

Rachel sank her nails into his exposed shoulders as his breath pushed her to the very brink of her climax. Her legs felt weak and she was lightheaded from hyperventilating.

As Owen moved away with that shit-eating-grin she felt a sense of relief and terrible loss. She wanted to save her orgasm for when he finally entered her but now she was beside herself with desire and frustrated that he had been so meticulous with his torture. She sat down on the couch in stunned silence.

"It doesn't feel too bad to have lost." She said in a flat voice.

"Wow." Samantha breathed.

Owen flashed her a smile.

"My turn." Jessica said happily. As she put her hand in the bowl her smile turned to a frown.

"What's wrong?" Owen asked her.

Jessica looked away from him. "Just figuring something out in my mind?"

"That you're sexy when you play it coy?"

Jessica's smile was half-hearted. "No. I just know that I'm going to draw out a yellow."

"Isn't it odd that it has happened so much?" Owen asked.

"Not really." Jessica sighed. "When you told me to take the red out," she looked apologetically at Rachel, "I took the green out too and dropped another yellow in."

"Did you want to lose?" Owen asked in disbelief.

"No, I had it figured that if I put all yellow in there you would be naked before me. You had me distracted and I forgot that I still needed to draw." Her cheeks burned.

"Ugh! Cheater!" Katerina shouted. "We should get some clothes back."

"I didn't do it until after you had already lost." Jessica replied softly.

"What about us?" Rachel asked as she indicated herself and Samantha.

"Well, I figured you wanted to be naked already and Samantha, well,"

"Well . . ." Samantha prodded.

"You want him to see you naked, you're just trying to let fate control it instead of making it happen."

"Ugh!" Samantha squealed. "How dare you . . ." she looked around, no one was buying the act, "share something factual with him." She tried to scowl but smiled instead. "Fine, I'm not mad. You did me a favor."

"Finally, some gratitude."

"Well, I think she should be punished." Sarah huffed.

"Hey!" Jessica shot back. "He already tried to tear me apart with his giant fingers."

"You loved that, slut." Sarah replied. "I think she should get a spanking for cheating."

Jessica opened her mouth and promptly shut it. "I'll leave it up to you guys."

"Spanking it is." Katerina added. "And she loses the rest of her clothes."

"What?!" Jessica was shocked. "Why?"

"One for each of the pieces you cost Rachel and Samantha." Katerina replied.

"What about me?" Owen asked.

Katerina looked at him with wide, challenging eyes. "Meow."

"I didn't say, Kat."

"You just did. So, meow."

Jessica replaced the yellow marble she had drawn. "Okay. That seems fair."

Owen peeled her panties from her body and tried to keep control of his hands as her wonderful sex came into view. He pressed up close against her as he worked the buttons on her shirt.

Jessica loved his hands on her body. She made it a point in her mind to spend one day just letting him do whatever he wanted to her. Anything? Her mind asked. She rolled her hips at the thought.

"You okay?" Owen asked as he leaned in closer to release the clasp on her bra.

"Just thinking about what you would do with a whole day of me as your personal toy." Jessica whispered to him. Her breath tickled his neck and he shivered. "You like that, don't you?" She blew on his neck again.

"It'd have to be two days." Owen whispered back.

"Oh, yeah?" Jessica asked bemused.

"Uh huh." Owen licked the side of her neck. "You'd need a day to recover from what I did to you the first day."

This time Jessica's hips jumped against his. She wantonly ground her slit against his jeans hoping to leave a wet spot behind. She burned to have something of her upon him. Anything.

As Owen slid the shirt and bra from her arms he kissed her lips lightly. He trailed his hands up and down her arms before letting his fingers caress her soft breasts. "So lovely." He complimented her. Her breasts were pale and showed her tan lines but somehow that made him want to taste her more. The right breast had a freckle front a center about midway to her areola. He took each nipple between his fingers and slowly pulled until Jessica hissed and flexed against him. "Can't have you cheating, can we?"

"No, Daddy." She purred back. Her eyes snapped open as she realized what she had said. "I, uh, I mean-"

He pulled a little harder. "So, you want to be daddy's girl?" He rolled his hips against hers. "I like that. But you'll have to be a good girl."

She nodded as she took her lip between her teeth. Releasing it she said, "Yes, Daddy. Anything for you."

"Good." Owen replied before flicking each nipple with the tip of his tongue. He eased the strain on her nipples and rubbed slow circles on her back.

Jessica was flushed, her stomach didn't know whether to keep on keepin' on or to file and evacuate immediately notice. She hadn't told anyone about her fantasy of being taken by "daddy." She hadn't even called any of her lovers by the moniker. But now that Owen knew, she felt increasingly needy of his attention. Suddenly, she wanted him to know a lot about her. Hell, she wanted him to know everything.

"Me now." Samantha announced.

"You want me to play with your nipples until you call me Daddy?" Owen asked.

"No. I mean, yes." She blushed. "I meant it's my turn to draw a marble now." She blushed again. "But we might try the daddy thing."

"It's going to be yellow." Jessica added. "You don't have enough clothes to beat him."

"Yes, I do." Samantha laughed. "I have my stockings which he can't stop looking at," she wiggled her toes playfully, "my skirt," she fingered the material, "and, I have my panties." She flipped her skirt up to reveal the lingerie.

"I'm going to win." She smiled.

Owen looked at her. "But we're playing to the end, right?"

"Uh-huh." She exhaled smiling broadly.

"Because you want me naked."

She nodded excitedly. "I just can't decide what I want to lose yet. If it should be my skirt, or my panties."

"Why not your socks?" Jessica asked.

"Stockings." Samantha corrected. "And, because I think Owen will have to struggle not press me up against a wall if I'm naked in stockings." She cast him a sultry look. "That about right?"

"She has me figured pretty well."

"I'll say." Katerina replied. "Maybe we should all put on some stockings and torment him."

"Nope." Samantha answered. "You have to keep off what you lost."

"So, we're playing the next games naked?" Sarah asked.

"Some of us are." Samantha replied. "I think I'm really starting to like these games."

"Starting to?" Jessica asked. "If your panties are any indication, I think you've been liking these games for a while."

Samantha stuck out her tongue.

"Keep doing that and I'll put it to use." Jessica warned.

"Maybe that's what I want." Samantha fired back.

Jessica moved toward her calling Samantha's bluff.

"Fine, fine. I'll put it away." Samantha looked at Owen. "Panties first."

"What does it matter?" Jessica asked.

"Because I want to let him see up my skirt while he tries to draw out his marble." Samantha replied matter of factly. She lay back and uncrossed her legs. "Whenever you're ready." She challenged.

Owen moved his hands up under her skirt and traced the path of the lace from her hips to where it crossed over her sex. He pulled on the crossing of the fabric before trailing his fingers through the downy hairs on her mound.

"That's not my panties." Samantha purred.

Owen looked up at her with that adoring gleam in his eyes. He moved his hands back to her hips and worked the material down her legs over the skin-tight stockings.

"Oh," She groaned disappointed. "No playing?"

Owen spoke carefully. "I think we're going to be playing very soon."

"Sounds good to me." The girls spoke in unison before laughing.

Owen didn't bother drawing a marble. "Pants." This time Owen stood up.

"Want to see me on my knees in front of you?" Samantha asked.

"It'll be easier to get them off like this."

"You sure it's not about seeing me on my knees?"

"That is a major bonus. But, not going to lie, I'm going to have to really fight not to explode."

"If you do," Samantha sighed, "I'll be okay." She smiled at him.

Owen clenched his hands into fists as Samantha's small hands made quick work of his button and zipper. She worked the jeans down his hips pausing to correct his boxers when they were dragged down in the process.

Owen thought he was going to get away easily as Samantha worked his boxers back into place.

She smiled up at him satisfied with her work. "There we go!" She shook her finger at his erection. "You do your job and keep those up now."

Owen's erection jumped of its own accord.

"There's my good boy." She leaned forward and kissed the head of his erection through the boxers.

Owen hissed through his teeth as his balls threatened another massive release.

"Oh. I don't guess I should have done that." Samantha giggled. "But you made it look like so much fun when you did it to Rachel."

"Yeah. I guess I deserved that." Owen shrugged his shoulders. "And I can't really complain about getting something that felt that good."

"Wait till later." Samantha promised.

"I'll be looking forward to it."

Samantha moved back to her spot and relaxed back, supporting herself with her hands behind her. In this position her breasts were thrust forward and Owen wanted to taste them again.

"Time for my skirt." Samantha opened her legs slowly before lifting the hem of the garment just enough for him to be able to see her sex beneath. "I can't wait for you to see me up close."

Owen had been waiting for this moment all night. True, he'd had a good time undressing the others, his sister included, and the naughtiness of it all had him harder than he'd ever been in his life. But Samantha had been something special for him since he had first met her.

At that point he hadn't known about the pain she'd been feeling in her new town. He had rounded the corner and there she was, kneeling on the floor gathering up papers and books and looking like she was going to cry.

In school, Owen had never been the best at keeping the attention of any lady he was interested in. Hell, he had trouble talking to girls in general because he had just been coming to terms with his "peculiar" attraction to their feet.

He had been surprised to find himself falling to his knees in front of her and working to help her gather her things. She hadn't noticed him immediately and that gave him an opportunity to look her over, well, look over what he could see. Blonde hair and blue eyes, he thought, way out of my league, will probably tell me to mind my own business.

She looked up at him at last and those gray eyes, the magnificent gray stare that he had been so wonderfully wrong about, captured him.

"Thank you for helping me." She had said.

He remembered closing his eyes as she spoke, savoring the way her voice touched him.

"I'm Owen." He had replied, eyes still closed.

"Samantha."

He had looked her over and wondered what her curvy frame would feel like beneath his hands. What it would be like to kiss her. To hold her. To hear her speak his name on a daily basis.

"It can be hard holding on to things here." He had joked.

"Yeah." She sniffed. "Especially with that one girl and her group of friends."

His skin prickled. "What girl?"

"The brunette who hangs out with the redhead, the strawberry blonde, and the girl with the gorgeous black hair."

"Well, there's only one person here with that constellation of friends."

"You know her?" Samantha looked at him.

"Yeah, she's my sister." Owen replied.

Samantha's eyes widened as her cheeks dusted pink. "Shit! I'm sorry. I should-"

"No. You don't need to apologize. She does. You've done nothing wrong."

"Owen, no, I'm sorry."

"Look, let me take care of this."

"No, please."

"Samantha." He held up his hand. "Life is hard enough without other people making it worse. Please, let me help you."

"Really, you don't-"

"It's settled then." Owen smiled. "Here are your things."

"Thank you." She smiled up at him. "So much."

"I like your chibi figure." Owen struck a pose. "Ban-Kai!" He blushed like crazy but her laughter had been worth the embarrassment.