Genesis: The Master and Her Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress?"

"Would you like to get her off?"

"Please," Rebecca begged playfully.

Wanting to taste more of her sweet goodness, I sucked on Rebecca's breast ending with nipping on the nipple between my fangs and did the same thing with the other. I kissed and licked my way down until my head was between Rebecca's thighs. There I wrapped my lips around the hard clitoris and vehemently sucked hearing Rebecca moan. My tongue then traveled between her pussy lips and licked the inside of her glistening walls.

Rebecca arched her back as she came into my mouth. I licked up the rest of Rebecca's sweet juices while she held onto my mistress.

I rose my head up from between her now wet thighs and kissed and licked my way up to Rebecca's face where I began frenching her with her own taste.

I broke the kiss and looked up at my Mistress who looked pleased at our performance.

"Now the real fun begins," Said Mistress Selene.

I had a feeling my Mistress had something in store for the both of us.

I laid there holding my head up while I watched my Mistress fucking our new companion with her right leg on top of her shoulder. While Rebecca was staring at the fireplace feeling the effects of Mistress Selene's cock slowly entering in and out of her wet pussy, my Mistress kept staring at me.

I couldn't help how Mistress Selene's gift has brought us to the point. We were all on cloud 9.

I saw my Mistress tilt her head back and pulled out of Rebecca shooting her warm load all over her. It was beautiful. I didn't know if Mistress Selene was going to make Rebecca her new slave. I hope so, I wasn't jealous but if my Mistress decided to turn out Rebecca the way she turned me, I would be happy to have a playmate.

I knew it was morning since the whole night I was cuddled up next to Rebecca, my Flame. Plus the fireplace was still running keeping us warm.

What we didn't know was that someone was watching us sleep. And it wasn't our Master!

Chapter 8:

The Intruder

Selene Blackbourne woke up out of bed after a long days rest. Last night was a phenomenal night that will forever be remembered. She nabbed two beautiful and strong women who were willing to bow down to her every whim. They willingly gave themselves to her and both experienced the sex of a lifetime no matter how bloody it looked. All three of them drank well and were willing to become her sex slaves just to experience such power. Life was grand.

But something was off. There were only supposed to be two scents in her mansion, the slaves Kora Black and Rebecca Flame. So what was the third scent?

Selene sniffed the air again and her eyes widened. "No."

She jumped out of bed naked and walked down the stairs and into the fire room to see the fire still going in the fire place. But she looked down at the carpet and saw Rebecca lying there silently and peaceful. But where was Kora?

Selene walked over and knelt down beside Rebecca. Last night Rebecca's blood rushed through her body like a speeding train out of nervousness and probably fear which made the blood sweeter. Last night she was warm and inviting. The way Rebecca was not moving, Selene could tell and sense her body was cold.

Selene moved her head towards her to see four puncture wounds on her neck. That's strange, did Kora drink from her twice?

Selene lowered her head to the deceased Rebecca's neck and took one sniff. One belongs to Kora and the other, to someone else. Someone she knew personally.

Selene caught hold of the scent. She lightly placed the back of her fingers on Rebecca's cold cheek. It's a shame. Rebecca Flame was a beautiful creature. She didn't deserve this.

Selene sensed the trail leading out of the mansion. She couldn't do anything with the body, at least not at this moment. She had to go to the black room and get dressed and ready. The hunt was on!

Selene followed the scent to a dark alley in the middle of Los Angeles. There were no signs and no cars passing by. A perfect place to murder, hide a body, or do whatever evil some mad man had in mind. Or woman.

Selene watched down from an abandoned building like a stalker in the night. There were some men who looked no more than just street thugs hanging out. Until two of them were dragging a red spiked haired woman to the alley. She tried putting up a fight but like the saying goes, women were always the weaker sex. But not all women.

Selene jumped off the six storied building and landed down on her black, leather, boots heading towards the doomed gentlemen.

"Get off me!" The red spiked haired woman screamed. "Let me go!"

But the two men didn't care to listen. They had their orders and they were not going to have some lesbian punk bitch stop them from carrying it out.

The men carried the woman into a dark alley with other street thugs waiting.

The first fear the woman had was that she was going to get major gang raped and tried to fight harder. "Please," The woman begged, "don't do this. I got money, I'll do anything!"

"Oh don't worry," The first thug said dragging her to her doom, "you will. But the boss has special plans for you."

The woman wondered what they were talking about. And what, "Boss", were they referring too?

As the woman watched as the men were going to decide her fate, she heard something pass by them. She knew someone else was with them by the gush of wind that blew by. The woman looked at the thugs and took out their guns realizing the threat. Whoever it was that snuck passed them was not part of the party.

"What the hell was that?!" One of the thugs asked not afraid but not taking any chances.

"I don't know," said the other thug, "but keep your eyes open."

The two thugs held onto the woman making sure she doesn't escape. The others drew their attention to the sky as if they feared something from the air.

One thug stepped back and bumped into something that he thought was a wall. But it felt softer. The thug tried to turn around and fire at the intruder but someone caught his arm and squeezed really hard making him cry out and drop his gun. Then he felt strong bite on his neck that was painful and paralyzing. After being drained from all the blood, whoever caught him in the first place dropped him to the ground.

The other thugs ran to the fallen thug's aid but no one was there except the thug laid flat out cold on the ground.

"Shit!" One thug cried out. "Someone is here."

The thugs stayed alert looking around for the interloper, but they couldn't find anyone or anything.

A hand wrapped around one thug's mouth and snatched him aside sucking away his life force.

"Heh," One of the thugs called, "where's Cory?"

The rest of the thugs searched around looking for their attacker but couldn't see anything.

"What the hell," One thug cried getting frantic, "What the fuck is happening?!"

"Stay calm," The leader ordered trying to hold onto his sanity. There was no way a human being could take down a few of his men that fast. Either there was someone playing Batman or they were dealing with something else?

With speed fast as lightening another thug was snatched out of nowhere.

"Shit!" The leader said pointing his gun over to one of his missing partners.

"Fuck this!" One of the thugs holding the woman spat as he released her and ran for his life. He didn't make it too far since he was snatched up and Selene drained him of his blood.

It was just the leader and the thug holding onto the woman. Realizing that his boss needed more fire power, he released the woman and took out his 9mm.

"Well, well, well," Both men turned to the feminine voice from behind them, "that's no way to treat a lady."

Both men glanced at each other and back at the woman. She stood probably 6 feet tall, with long wavy black hair. Her eyes were a beautiful crystal blue. By the sound of her voice, her accent was foreign. She wore long black leather boots that reached up to her knees, dark black leather pants, and red leather bodice that held her voluptuous breasts together creating a long crack paralleled between her boobs. Last she wore a long black drench coat covering her arms. Despite being a woman she was a beautiful Amazon that not only shocked the two thugs but gave them a hard on right on the spot.

"Who the fuck are you?" The leader asked crudely.

Selene took a few steps closer to the two thugs and faced the leader. "So you must be the leader of this operation?"

"What's it to you?"

Selene was about to move in close when she stopped hearing a gun click up close to her ear.

"Hold it bitch." The thug demanded ready to pull the trigger.

Selene moved her eyes seeing the man in her peripheral vision. With amazing and quick reflexes, Selene grabbed his wrist and ducked hearing the gun fire missing her head by inches. Selene twisted the thug's wrist forcing his body to flip over and land hard on his back. The wrist twist and flip caused his arm to be pulled from its socket.

"Fuuuuck!" The thug cried out in agony holding his loose arm. "You broke my arm bitch!"

Selene didn't like to hear that. She raised her foot high and came down on the thug's face, crushing his right eye inward. Either he was out cold or plain out dead, the leader had no clue. All he knew was that all his men were taken down by one force who happened to be a woman.

"G-get back," The leader warned pointing his gun right at Selene and ready to fire if the bitch took one step, "don't come any closer!"

Before Selene could finish the leader off she spotted the red haired, spiked, woman on the ground and still afraid. Selene grabbed her harm and lifted her up on her feet staring into her emerald green eyes.

"P-please don't hurt me!" The woman begged.

"Quiet," The woman did what she was told and stayed silent knowing to listen, "you have a home?"

"Yes," The woman nodded.

"Go to it and when you do, you will not remember this night. Understood?"

Frightened but relieved, the woman nodded and ran like hell.

Now it was just Selene and the thug leader.

"Look, I don't know who the hell you are," The thug leader spoke, "but if you let me go I'll promise I won't say anything."

Selene gave the thug a stern look. "Sorry, I can't let you do that." Selene stepped closer to the leader frightened but still holding the gun. "Look at me," Selene said. Even though the leader still had his gun pointed at her, he just noticed her eyes. What was once a dark crystal blue was now grass green. The leader stared into her eyes a suddenly felt drifted away. "Put the gun down now." The leader did what he was told and dropped the gun.

Selene walked up over to the man and grabbed him by shirt collar snapping him out of his trance.

"W-what happened?" The man asked scared and confused.

"You were about to shoot me remember?" Selene told the thug. "But I'll let that go if you give me some information."

"A-anything," The thug promised stammering.

"Where were you numbskulls taking that woman?"

"We were giving stricked orders to bring the women here."

"Women?"

"Excuse me, lesbians. We snatched them from the dyke club down the street on 11th and 5th."

"What's so special about lesbians that you had to take them to an alley, what's wrong, pissed that your dick wasn't good enough?" Selene asked sarcastically.

"We were giving orders from the boss lady. She kinda dressed like you but different," The thug explained, "She told us that she had a special treat in store for us if we do this. It was easy money and she was paying a lot."

"I bet she was." Selene said using sarcasm again. "Okay lover boy, next question. Where did you take these ladies and what were you planning to do with them?"

The thug pointed to the end of the alley. "Through there. We took them down in the basement but after that they suddenly started disappearing."

Now Selene was started to get pissed off. "Look asshole I have no time for haunted house stories. Now where are they?"

"I told you," The thug answered again this time afraid, "they are down in the basement. But when we put another one down there, the others just disappear. It's fucking strange."

"How many did you take?" Selene asked.

"I don't know, 10 probably 20. We got a lot of girls. All pretty ones."

Selene turned to the door and back at the thug. "Look at me," Selene ordered making the thug leader stare into her green eyes, "I'll let you go, but you are the one who has to set himself free. Pick up your gun and put it under your chin. And pull the trigger. Understand?"

"B-but I'll kill myself?" The thug said hoping he could convince her otherwise.

Selene didn't care. If she let this fake pimp ass bitch wannabe go, lord knows who he will be reporting too. "It's better than the alternative don't you think?"

Selene let the thug leader go and walked to the door at the end of the dark alley. As she opened the door without hesitation she heard a loud shot rang out through the air before she shut the door behind her.

Chapter 9:

Into The Darkness

Selene walked into the building slowly and carefully. The place was a mess. There were newspapers all over the floor. 2 by 4s scattered around some with nails in them. There was torn furniture that looked like it has been collecting dust for ages. Matter of fact the whole place smelled like it has been invaded by dust.

Selene stepped forward crushing broken glass on the dusty floor. She passed by the mess that nearly took up space in the room and found the door that led into the basement. She opened the door slowly and carefully looking down the wooden stairs.

The thug did say that the women they brought down here disappear all of sudden.

Selene had super vampire powers that know man or woman could match. But if there was something down there that wasn't human. She probably needed a little more than just vampire strength. Fortunately for her she brought two of her favorite magnums, Ebony and Ivory, small shuriken knives around her belt, and her long medieval sized straight sword she named, Soul Wielder. The sword was long and sharp enough that it can reach over 7 feet and can slice 3 heads off simultaneously. Since Selene had vampire blood running through her veins, the sword was light as a feather.

Selene took out one magnum, Ivory, and carefully took a step on one wooden step. The wooden board made an eerie creaking sound that reverberated throughout the basement. So much for the element of surprise.

Selene took another step and another hearing the steps creak loud enough to wake up the dead. She made it down the stairs in walked in an empty room. There was no furniture, no broken glass, no torn floor boards. Just an old room that was dusty like everything else. She sniffed around trying to get a scent and she got plenty! The thug was right, there were other women here. But where did they go?

The first thought Selene had was that this was a trap and maybe it was best to get the hell out before it was set. But then the room began to shake and the floor gave way sinking down below into a new depth that Selene may not ever return.

Selene looked up at the ceiling that was getting smaller the more she sunk. "Now that's impressive." She said as she disappeared into the abyss.

After a few minutes of the floor sliding down into God knows where, the floor finally stopped. Selene looked around and spotted a door behind her. She walked towards it analyzing the metal handle. Selene grabbed the handle and pulled open the door leading into a dark hallway with rotting, metal, pipes and steam fogging up the entrance.

Unafraid and having the ability to sense out someone's heat if the steam was not hot enough. Selene walked down the rotten piped hall. The steam was not hot enough to fry her but it did bring enough heat to blind her senses. Maybe that was the point?

She carefully walked down the claustrophic hall where she came across another door. This one was rusty and brown just like the pipes and had a small brown handle. Selene grabbed the handle and pulled opening the door with ease. She walked in confidently knowing that whatever was behind the door she could take it on.

As she walked in she heard the door close behind her and then lock with a loud, "Click".

Selene looked around the circled room. There was one door beside her but when she tried to open it, it wouldn't budge. Selene wondered if she could force the door open with her strength.

Suddenly Selene heard a loud clicking noise like the sound she hears from television. She looked up at the screen unsurprised to see a familiar face. She had long black hair as dark as hers, very pale white skin, and dark brown eyes. She looked like something out of a black and white movie except the hair and the red lipstick she was wearing. All and all she was a very beautiful woman. A woman Selene knew all too well.

"Selene darling," She spoke.

"Thana," Selene called.

"So you remembered me?"

"How can I forget," Selene said sternly.

"It's been a long time."

"Yes it has. Now can you tell me what the hell are you up too or do I have to come find you and ask you personally?"

Thana's mouth turned into a big, "O", as if she was appalled. "Well Selene, I am shocked. It has been years since we've seen each other and now that we are connected again, you come with an attitude like that? That doesn't become you."

"Where is she," Selene demanded having no patience for reuniting old wounds.

"Who? Ohhhh, you mean your new play toy?" Thana moved the camera and stepped aside to show Selene Kora lying in bed naked with just the collar around her neck sleeping soundly. Thana moved the camera back to her. "Sleeping beauty is okay, for now."

"What do you want Thana?" Selene asked getting upset.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you." Thana answered. "I missed you and your incredible talents."

"Well since you missed me so much, why don't you come down here so we can talk?" Selene asked but knew better to think Thana could be easily convinced.

Thana raised up her index finger and moved it side to side shaking her head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, me and you both know better than that. Besides what's the fun in eating your meal if you don't hunt for it?" Selene did not like that question. "You got everyone fooled don't you? Having everyone think you are this supernatural creature from beyond, but we both know the truth don't we?" Selene stared up at Thana like she wanted to jump straight through the television and rip her head off. Unfortunately that was impossible. Besides her powers were not that advance enough to do something as travel through television sets. It would have made traveling easy though. "I'll make a deal," Thana continued, "you pass my trials you get me. Soon as we settle our little reunion, you get your...whatever she is to you. That's if you beat me."

"That shouldn't be a problem," Selene said

"Oh I wouldn't say that," Thana said with a mischievous smile, "you have a long road ahead of you if you want to save your girlfriend. I hope you fed well enough, because you are in for a treat." Selene heard the door beside her click signaling it was open. "Happy hunting." Thana said and the screen shut off going black.

That bitch," Selene thought as she opened the door with ease. "How dare she!

Selene stepped through the door having to mentally admit to herself that she did not know what she was getting herself into.

Chapter 10:

Rude Awakening

I woke up feeling, tired, drowsy, and for some strange reason horny. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I looked up to see my wrist tied on each side of the bed. I looked down to see my ankles tied the same way. To top it all off, I was butt ass naked!