Genesis: The Master and Her Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cope turned to me and shook his head as if to say, "Too bad".

I just hung there and did what the bodyguard said I would do, watch. But I thought about what the bodyguard said. Boss lady. Was he talking about the pale, white, woman who supposedly saved me in bed?

I just hung there watching the others have their way with the other women and not me. It was funny though. While all the other tied up, bed bound, women were high off of their drug, mine seemed to be wearing off.

Chapter 14:

Mouth

Selene opened the door to another room. This one was a brick room but what was mysterious about it was that there were big holes in the walls.

Selene took a step forward and splashed onto the floor covered in water and possibly sewage. The water only made it to her foot so it wasn't deep, thank God. She really did not feel like messing up her hair.

Selene walked making slushy sounds in the water with each step. She walked until she came across an intersection going three ways.

On her left and her right there were no doors so Selene looked ahead of her and saw a red steel door. Beside it there was a light that was green. Like any other sign, it meant that Selene could go through. As she took her step across the water, the door made an alarm sound and the light turned red followed by the sound of a click.

"Damn," Selene said knowing that she should have known better.

Selene waited and listened for the sound of someone or something. So far everything was quiet. Dead quiet. Which meant something bad was about to happen.

Selene heard something from her right like a brick falling. She turned to see nothing was there. But there was one thing Selene could feel was a presence of another being followed by a slithering sound.

With lightening quick speed, Selene jumped out of the way and the creature missed her by inches.

The creature turned and as its head rose up to the ceiling, it stared down at Selene hard with its forked tongue quickly slithering out and back in its mouth. A giant snake! Not just the snake you see from the movie: "Anaconda". This beast would have swallowed that poor reptile alive. Its head and body was as big as the room filling up the hallway.

Selene was not going to take any chances. She whipped out Ebony and Ivory and fired. The snake dodged the bullets with speed that was greater than the wolf spider and retreated into one of the brick holes it slithered out from.

Selene jumped in the middle of the intersection. She had to stay away from the walls. If she stayed away from the walls she might be able to see it coming. But how was she going to catch the damn thing?

The snake slithered out of its hole again but instead poking its head out to start another fight it quickly slithered into another hole.

Selene knew what it was doing. Either it was making sure she ran out of bullets or it was playing with its food. Either way trying to shoot the damn thing was like trying to hit a target a mile away. It was impossible. There was only one way to handle this situation and it was not going to be easy.

Selene put the magnums back in their holsters and took out Soul Wielder.

Once everything went quiet the snake slithered out of its hole again this time revealing itself to Selene holding the sword as if it had a feeling she got tired of target practice. The snake stuck out its forked tongue and hissed. Then it opened its mouth wide. To Selene's surprise the snake's mouth was so big that it could swallow her body whole!

The snake went in to claim its meal, but Selene jumped far back dodging the snakes attack by inches. But that didn't mean the snake was going to pause for anything. Predatory species for some reason will put up one hell of fight to get their prey. It either took trying to get away or stand and fight. Since the door was locked and there was nowhere to run, fighting was the only option.

Selene ran towards the snake raising her sword up high to come down on the thing, or at least cut its head off. But the snake dodged to the side coming back with a counterattack. Staying alert, Selene jumped out of the way having the snake get a mouth full of water and concrete. Still in the air, Selene came down with the sword trying to slice it in half, but the snake saw it coming and moved out of the way. Selene came down hitting nothing but water and concrete.

The snake paused staring down at the female warrior. If Selene could read its mind right now, it probably underestimated her as being any normal human meal and realizing that her prey was not a normal prey.

The snake slithered back into its hole. Selene thought it was going to play hide and seek again, but the snake had other things in mind. It started racing from hole to hole like it was trying to catch something else. But it was confusing Selene and making her feel dizzy. No way could this beast be this smart!

There was only one way to stop something like this. But it was risky and dangerous at the same time. If she couldn't come to the snake, then the snake had to come to her. To do that Selene couldn't trust her sight alone.

Selene closed her eyes and waited hearing the rumbling of bricks being pushed out of the way for the slithery beast. But then the mutant snake stopped and everything was quiet. Selene's heart was racing and she was sweating profusely. If she screws this up she would be a good tasty meal to the snake. If she planned it right, the snake was going to feel pain like it never felt before.

Selene stood silently still waiting and listening, trusting her other senses instead of the one she used the most. She could feel the presence of the snake finally out of its hiding place. Holding onto the Soul Wielder tight, Selene prepared for the biggest risk of all.

Suddenly she heard a hissing sound, followed by movement which made Selene jump up in the air. When she opened her eyes the snake was right on her trail following upwards with its wide, opened, mouth. Selene twirled in the air making the snake miss her by inches and pointing the sword downward again, sliced through its thick, black, green, scaly, back. The creature squealed in pain as it felt the strong and long piercing of Selene's sword. But Selene was not done. Instead of a stab, Selene pulled downward slicing the beast body all the way down.

The snake screamed in agony as if it felt its scaly flesh being opened by the sword like scalpel. Realizing it had been defeated and probably near death, the snake retreated back into the hole.

Selene thought the beast was going to return with a whole new idea, but then heard the alarm go off on the door, followed by the light turning bright green. The fight was over, she had won!

Selene put the sword back in her sheath and walked to the door opening it and stepping through wondering what other horrors Thana had in store for her?

Dr. Vladimir Slavik watched astonished as the woman defeated his fastest and deadliest creation. Code named: "Mouth", because of the length and size of its mouth, was nearly sliced in half by the woman's 7 inch long sword. And those reflexes, the way she dipped and dodged out of the way of the beast proved that the woman was not ordinary.

Watching her slay all the monsters he created was like watching a Greek hero slay a monster created by the Gods. The greatest show on earth!

Much as he was impressed, he really wished his pets would kill her already. He really needed her DNA. He can just imagine the possibilities of such power. But for now Slavik was enjoying watching the show. Knowing what the Amazon was about to get herself into. Too bad she didn't.

Chapter 15:

The Mile High Club

I opened my eyes up at a reflection of myself. I rose up realizing that I was untied, unharmed, and laying on a red comfortable bed still butt naked. The design and texture was so beautiful I thought Mistress Selene saved me and laid me to rest on her bed. I jumped out of the bed and looked around. I was in a room surrounded by perfect taste. The walls, the furniture, the carpet looked really expensive. Whoever made this room was an incredible decorator.

I heard some rumbling at the door and the doorknob turned and the door was pushed open. I stood frozen. I had no weapon and no fighting skills; I wasn't even a vampire like my Mistress. I just stood there and waited for the mystery man to decide my fate.

As the door open all the way, my eyes widen to see it was the pale white woman.

"Hello there," She spoke, "your awake."

"I-I wasn't tired," I answered knowing she wouldn't take that as a very good excuse.

"Well, I hope you are in the mood?" The woman said as she untied her purple robe and dropped it to the floor. "Because I am."

Not to knock my Mistress down a notch, but the woman's body was amazing. Even though she was white as snow, she had perfect C cup breasts with pierced pink nipples. Below there was no pubic hair, she was shaved exquisitely like she was born yesterday. All and all she looked like an undead super model. Whoever resurrected her did a fine job of making her look irresistible.

The woman confidently walked up towards me. She was so close that I can smell her rose scented perfume which was intoxicating. She used one hand to push back the hair from my face and stared in my eyes. "I know you want an explanation."

"Damn straight," I said with attitude. The other side of my brain told me that was a really bad way to get answers.

"Answers don't come cheap," The woman said seductively, "and it comes with a price."

My heart was beating at a rapid pace. She said that every answer comes with a price, but something told me what was about to happen here was going to be worth it. "What do I have to do?"

The woman moved her head in close to me. I didn't back up. Maybe it was the stuff they shoved up in my pussy hole or maybe it was my true nature, but I really wanted to fuck this woman.

"You have to make love to me," The woman said closing in for the kiss.

It was a normal kiss, hard, passionate, warm.

The woman broke away which irritated me for some reason, but I had to ask the important question.

"Who are you?"

The woman smiled mischievously. "Thana."

Thana, what a unique name. "What do you want," I asked.

Thana moved in close and I thought we were going to kiss again, but she pushed me back onto the bed. I crawled backwards while she crawled on top of me. Though she was pale white, I can feel the heat on her skin. Thana leaned her head down to me and kissed me hard again. Then she licked down to my cheek and to my neck where my collar was still on. But she moved her lips to my ear. "You are going to have to pay for that question." And she went back to kissing me again.

Thana's lips were warm and inviting. I felt her hand trace down to my stomach and between my thighs where one finger entered inside me. Her finger was short and soft, not long and hard like a man's. It was just right. As Thana kissed me she pushed a second finger in and both were pushing in and out of me slowly.

Thana took my wrist and put it between her thighs. I knew what she wanted me to do.

While Thana massaged my wet pussy, I was fucking hers with my fingers making her moan into my mouth.

Thana broke the kiss and lowered herself down where her head was between my breasts. There she started sucking my left breast circling her tongue around the areole and trapping my pink nipple between her teeth making me arch my back in arousal. Then Thana did the same thing with the other breast but she did something different and unexpected.

While she was playing with my right breast with her mouth, I just closed my eyes and drifted off until I felt a strong nip that made me yelp. I looked down and Thana was sucking my tit alright. Sucking the blood out of it!

Any woman in my position should have screamed, fought, something. But I just watched with my mouth shaped in an, O. Thana was just like my Mistress instead she was the lesbian version. I rested my head back down and gasped when my blood was not the only thing flowing out of me. I came so hard I thought I wet the bed. Instead I came on Thana's fingers.

Thana released her blood soaked mouth from my boob finally and looked at me with a smile. "Does that answer your question?"

I surprisingly nodded and rested my head back down on the pillow.

Thana crawled up my body and took my chin in her hand turning to look up at her. Again she closed in for the kiss, but this kiss was different. I got to taste my own blood on her lips and tongue.

Thana broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "Look at me," She ordered. My mind was like in a haze. I stared into her void looking eyes. Suddenly nothing in the room mattered except her, "did you come?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Did you taste your own blood?"

"Yes."

"Good, how did it taste?"

"Delicious."

"Delicious what?"

I stared up at her silent. I knew what she wanted me to say, but I wasn't going to say it. I would not betray Mistress Selene in that way.

Thana just smiled staring down at me with her dark void eyes. "It's okay fledgling. In time you will know your place." She laid down beside me holding me in her own embrace, I welcomed it. It felt good being held by another female vampire besides my Mistress Selene. "For now you must rest."

Finally! I said in my mind before I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Chapter 16:

The Nest

Selene went into the next room where the floor was made out of wood and worryingly weak wood. Across the way there was a wooden door that looked like any other door. It looked like someone tried to smash through it and there was a rusted knob. There was no light to alert Selene if the door was locked or unlocked. No lever and definitely no key code of any kind. So why was the door weak? Something was not right, again.

Selene took one step and heard the floor make an eerie creak. Walking slowly and carefully to the other door, the creak got louder and suddenly the floor gave way. Selene dropped down to the second level splashing in more few inches of sewage. She looked up seeing how far she has dropped and then looked ahead. There was a dark, brick, hall all the way down. The place was moist, dark, and it stank really badly. She must have fell into some type of sewer?

I never thought it was going to be easy.

Selene followed the hall all the way down making sloshing sounds in the sewage. This was disgusting. It was one thing to break a sweat, but to be in an actual sewer? How far has she fallen?

Lucky for her Selene had the ability to see in dark places and can sense body temperature. If something was hiding in the dark, she would notice it before she ever came close.

As she walked she spotted something a further down. It was big, warm, and seemed stuck to the side of the wall! Selene moved in closer.

The thing filled up the wall from top to bottom. It was 5 inches wide with yellow and pink colors surrounded by webs. It looked like a giant, webbed, tumor. Selene looked closely and finally figured out what it was. A cocoon!

The question was what was inside? Selene nudged it off and continued down the dark hall. Whatever was in that cocoon would probably stay there and hopefully for a very long time. She had to get to the surface before it hatched. She didn't want to go through another strenuous workout.

As Selene walked down the hall she heard something scuttling by in the far distance. Selene stopped and listened again. Another scuttling sound up ahead. Selene sensed something that smelled foul and was moving at moderate speed. Selene took out Ebony and Ivory and pointed straight at the darkness. Whatever was coming probably knew she was there and didn't belong.

Selene waited until she saw what appeared out of the blackest night. They were the size of her body. Had two big round, red, eyes, legs that reached longer than Selene's arms, and they had four glass colored wings that were flapping so fast it was a blur. Flies!

Selene did not waste anytime. She fired off a round and hit one fly dead on. It crashed into the water with a loud splash.

Selene decided to go for it. She ran towards the infested crowd of flies firing away taking down one after the other and clearing a path to her freedom. She made it far enough that she saw a latter up ahead. She put her magnums away and climbed the steel latter before more flies flew towards her to avenge their fallen brethren.

As she reached to the top, she pushed the crate upwards and to the side exiting out of the sewer.

Selene covered the crate leaving the flies down there in the dark and damp abyss for good.

Selene stood up and exhaled in relief. She looked around wondering where her accident led her.

The sewer led her to a big space where there were marble size pillars. Up ahead Selene saw a wooden podium with a glass window with Saint Michael decorated on it.

What the hell? Was she in a church?

Selene turned to the other side and saw wooden double doors.

Now I know this is too easy.

Selene had enough of the sights. She was going to the double doors until...

CRASH!

The sewer was dark and damp. The cocoon moved out and in as if breathing on its own. Whatever was hibernating inside was ready to come out and badly. With all its strength the creature tore open the cocoon. It was finally free, it changed, and it was hungry.

Dr. Vladimir Slavik watched the Amazon fall through the floor and disappear. He didn't know where she vanished too since there were no cameras where she fell. She searched through every angle and saw nothing. Where did she go? Did she fall to her death? No, that would be not only unbelievable but impossible. She entered into this game taking on two of his monstrous creations and survived them both only to meet her demise by falling into a hole?

It wasn't until Vladimir turned towards camera 6 at the monastery that he saw the Amazon appear.

This was good sense now he really got her where he wanted her. He would think the wolf spider and the garden snake would be savage enough. At least they devoured their food until there was nothing left. In this sector things were really going to get messy. Very messy.

Chapter 17:

Let The Show Begin

Thana allowed me to get dressed in this silky and comfortable black dress with spaghetti straps and black, stiletto, heels. My arms and chest were bare and I was not wearing a bra or underwear. That was the way Thana wanted it, even though she promised me I would not be touched except her.

One thing she did that I did not go against was connecting a leash to my collar and leading me out of the room to follow her.

We walked down the corridor of rooms until we stopped at double purple curtains. Thana pulled the curtains to the side and walked in while I followed.

When I followed Thana I realized that we were not going to another room. There were a lot of people men and women dressed in S&M gear. Some half naked and others...well, just naked!

Some were standing around watching something in glass cases like something out of the zoo. But unless these people were into bestiality, they were feeling each other up and masturbating to something in public and unashamed.

Thana pulled my collar and led me to the first glass case where a crowd of half naked people were standing around watching. Thana got me through the crowd and I got a look at what everyone was so turned on about.

There in the glass case was a room of three naked people. Two muscular men and one naked blonde spike haired woman. The first man was laid spread eagle on the white, comfortable, bed while the blonde spiked haired woman was on top riding his hard dick. While she was busy riding him she was sucking off a bald, headed, man standing over the guy. All three of them connected and getting off at the same time.

1...34567...11