Genesis: The Master and Her Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt something shoot in me through my vagina that made me jump. I looked down further to see there was a long black tube connected to an I.V. and was placed inside me.

I twitched feeling another shot of whatever was shooting inside. The haziness was strong but my horniness is what took over me. It must've been the I.V. that was causing me to want to get off and badly.

I heard moaning which sounded more erotic than someone coming to consciousness. I lifted my head up to see there were more people. No, women strapped to their beds with tubes stuck in their pussies shooting God knows what inside them. Whatever it was it was some strong shit. All the naked women were either gyrating with the device or they were getting off of what it was giving them.

Either way, we were stuck and were not getting away anytime soon.

I heard sounds of a door opening and closing, followed by sounds of laughter. I closed my eyes pretending to still be unconscious even though it was going to be hard since, whatever substance they were shooting up my coochie, was making me want to play with myself.

One of the men whistled. "Look at all this good pussy? I find it hard to believe all these stuck up, pretty bitches, are dykes ain't it Johnny?"

"You said it boss," Johnny answered. I can tell by the deepness in his voice, he was the muscle and the boss was...well, the, "Boss". And did they say, "Dykes"?

I twitched a little trying to pretend that I was trying to get comfortable while I sleep. In truth, whatever was shooting up in me was making me wish someone would untie me so I can play with myself.

My flesh, my breasts, pussy, everything was very sensitive. A man or woman didn't have to get sexually graphic with me, all someone had to do was touch me and I'll probably cum right there in the bed!

"So which one would you fuck first Johnny?" The Boss asked though I think he was serious.

"I don't know Boss," Johnny answered truthfully though he did sound like he was short of a screw, "They all look fuckable. You know me, pussy is pussy."

"Well said Johnny," The Boss said congratulating Johnny on his answer, "well said."

"So which dyke are you going to screw?" Johnny asked. By the sound in his voice he must love to watch.

"I don't know," The Boss answered, "they all look yummy from where I'm standing."

I got tired of holding still, plus I was so horny that I may get the perverts attention. I opened my eyes and saw exactly what I thought.

The so called Boss was a small bald headed man wearing a dirty brown drench coat and a brown hat. He looked like he belong to the mafia. His sidekick, Johnny, was a tall black, bald headed, man. He was big and muscularly bulk. He wore black, leather; vest with nothing under it except for his muscularly bare pecs and a hard six pack that looked like a fleshy brick wall. Unlike his Boss, Johnny was a terribly handsome black man. The only thing that was not open was his pants. And horny as I felt I really wanted to know what was under them.

Johnny turned and spotted me. Oops.

"Hey Boss, what about her?" Johnny pointed right at me.

"Yeah," The Boss said, "she looks scrumptious. I think she is the new one the Boss brought in?"

Boss, I thought he was the Boss?

The two walked over to my bed. I can tell by the hungry look in their eyes they wanted to pounce on me like wolves to a small defenseless animal. The only problem was I wanted to be eaten.

Boss pulled out the thing inside my pussy which felt really relieving. I could feel some of the stuff inserted in me leaking straight out between my pussy lips. He unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled out his small but hard penis. I take it it was six inches long. Not nearly enough of what I'm used to.

But Johnny did the same thing and pulled out, no, rolled out his penis that looked like the same size as Mistress Selene's. Now we're talking!

Unfortunately Boss put on a condom and jumped in between my legs positioning his little cock. It was going to be a long night.

But I saw Johnny who spotted something across the way. Something that feared him so much he scrambled to put his half hard dick back in his pants. The Boss on the other hand was too busy wanting to fuck me that he didn't see what was coming.

Soon as he was about to penetrate me he scrunched up with his tongue sticking out like he was choking. Whatever had him, pulled him back off the bed and turned him around to face his attacker.

To my surprise it was a woman. Not just any woman and not like the rest of the lesbians. This woman had long, pitch black, hair as dark as my Mistress and me. But unlike us, this woman was pale white. Scary dead white! The only thing flamboyant about her was her blue eyelashes and cherry red lipstick.

"What in the hell do you think you are doing?" The woman demanded tightening the Boss's throat. It was so pudgy that I couldn't believe the woman was choking him almost half to death.

"Nothing Boss, we were just having a little fun that's all!" The Boss excused trying to talk through the choking.

"Yeah Boss," Johnny chimed in, "you said we can have a little fun with them as long as we play it safe."

The woman or Boss turned to Johnny then the other Boss she had her fingers around his throat. Then she finally let go.

The first Boss rubbed his hand around his throat choking and trying to bring back the air.

Something told me that she was the one who kidnapped me.

"You can play with the others," The woman spoke, "but this one is off limits, got it?"

The Boss nodded hastily and both him and Johnny left the room, but I knew they were coming back to fuck another day.

As for the woman, she looked down at me squirming to be pleased in bed. "I know sweetheart," She said putting the I.V. device back in my vagina that bitch. She placed her fingers on my right cheek. God how good it felt to be touched by another woman, "don't worry, our time will come." Then I looked up at her dark brown eyes that were now dark. As if I was staring into a void. "Now close your eyes and sleep my pretty." I did what I was told and closed my eyes drifting off to Neverland. "We have much in store for you." Was the last thing she said before I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 11:

Doctor Vladimir Slavik

Dr. Vladimir Slavik stared into his microscope analyzing two different cells colliding into each other causing a mutation. The sight of such creation was remarkable to Vladimir who created the new species of cells in the first place.

Vladimir was about to replace the glass slider with another sample but was interrupted when Thana walked in.

"Slavik," Thana called walking towards Vladimir seriously, "is everything ready to go?"

Vladimir sighed tearing himself away from his work. "If you're asking if the subjects are ready, the answer is yes."

"Good," Thana said satisfied, "because the person we want to test the subjects on is here."

Much to Vladimir's behest, this was a perfect time to test his subjects on the poor individual who happened to stumble upon his projects.

But there was one problem. The test subjects were mainly women. No, lesbians that were picked up or kidnapped and forced into the project against their will. Upon being captured, the test subjects are strapped to their beds and a strong sedative, a combination of Gamma-Hydroxybutyric Acid (GHB), esctacy, and a mix of something Vladimir created called, "Graxyomixapyn". Or in simplest terms, "G". The concoction is suppose to give you a quick high but it speeds up the endorphins that causes pleasure centers in the brain. In other words you get really, really horny.

For men it is a mystery how it will affect their brains, but he found out that it had a massive effect on women. Just touching the inside of the membrane and they were hooked. For some perverted reason they thought it would be fun to insert the concoction inside the vagina where they vaginal membrane can absorb it into the bloodstream. To Vladimir's surprise G traveled up in the brain quickly causing the women to experience the greatest high in their lives. Not forgetting experiencing euphoria so powerful that they can't say no, no matter who or what the person is.

Vladimir can only imagine the horror this drug could cause if it was released out into the world. No jury in the world can prosecute their rapist because they would come up with the old cliché excuse that, "They wanted it", and truthfully they did!

Once these poor female individuals were touched one time, it was like an out of body experience. They would jump all over you like a cheetah to a gazelle.

The strangest thing is they would do anything for G even if it was sexual or criminal. This is where the mind altering comes into play or brainwashing.

But what troubled Vladimir the most was that Thana was not only a woman and inhuman, but she too fancy the same sex. So what was her motive for supporting him in the project? And what was so important about this test subject who was now entering into her doom?

"Tell me something," Vladimir asked, "what is it about this specimen that you would put her through the trials? She will never make it."

Thana cracked a big smile across her face. "Oh this woman is not any woman. Just wait and see."

Vladimir shrugged. "You're the boss."

"And don't you forget it."

"You still haven't told me what you are planning to do with the women?" Vladimir asked curiously. "Are you just going to use them as sex objects and drop them back on the streets?"

"Don't you worry about that, they play a key role in our little experiment," Thana answered, "for now pay close attention to the monitors and watch our new playmate carefully. You may learn something." With that said she turned around and left the lab, but before she did she gave one last order. "I expect the test subjects to be ready, Slavik, time is of the essence."

It's Dr. Slavik to you! Vladimir went back to looking into the microscope and thought. He will do as he was told this time, but his time will come where he will be the one controlling this operation.

Chapter 12:

Web Slinger

Selene walked down the squared piped hall confident and angry. Her house was broken into, one slave was kidnapped, while the other is lying dead in her mansion, and the one responsible for the whole mess was the one who helped her escape from the RC (Rainbow Coalition) in the first place. Now that she thought about it, Thana probably left her scent to lead her straight down here. God knows what that crazy dyke bitch had in store for her. And what was she going to do with Kora?

Selene walked into the next room and the door shut and locked behind her. Selene hoped she wouldn't see another titantron screen where a familiar face taunts her again. But something was different. The room did not look like the one with the titantron. The walls and floors were made of boulders and rocks with algae growing between and around them.

Where the hell was she in, a well?

Selene walked in the middle of the room and looked around. There were no doors, entrance, or exit of any kind. Just a big old rocky damp room. What was the point of all of this?

That's when Selene heard something. It was silent and had incredible stealth. That is the trick to being a vampire. She can hear things even though they are very careful in not making a sound.

With lightening speed, Selene jumped out of the way and faced her attacker. Her eyes opened in shock as she stared down at the predator that almost devoured her.

It was pitch black as dark as her hair. It had six legs and two halves to its body, a head and an abdomen. It was covered in dark fur but Selene could see the six black eyes on the head with two mandibles connected to it. A spider. But Selene recognized the type of species of arachnid. A giant wolf spider!

With its own lightening speed, the wolf spider crawled a few steps toward Selene and jumped high in the air ready to pounce on its new meal. Selene quickly jumped out of the way and the wolf spider landed hard but amazingly silent on the boulder. But that didn't mean it gave up. The wolf spider jumped towards Selene again and again Selene ran across the rocky wall and jumped out of the way.

Selene rolled on the ground and took out Ebony and Ivory and fired, but instead of hitting the six legged beast the bullets bounced off the rocky wall.

Selene looked around holding the two magnums up for protection. But the creature was nowhere to be seen. By the dark and damp colors of the walls and floors, it was obvious the damn thing was in camouflage. Selene knew she had to trust her instincts on this one.

Selene closed her eyes, which wasn't a smart thing to do, and listened. There was a sound of dripping water on her far right but other than that the wolf spider was really good at keeping quiet. And if it was hungry, it was impressively patient when it came to hunting its food.

Instead of listening to the monster make a move, Selene felt something she didn't expect. Wind. Taking the chance, Selene turned and fired out a few rounds hearing the Wolf Spider squeal in pain.

Selene didn't stop there. She ran after the thing still firing away. The wolf spider crawled up the rocky wall trying to escape the hail of bullets. Believing that she had the beast where she wanted, Selene put her guns away replaced them with her long medieval sword, Soul Wielder. Quickly making a move before she didn't get the chance, Selene jumped up off the ground raising the sword high in the air only to make it come down and slice two of the wolf spider's legs off on its right side.

Another squeal of agony came from the beast. The wolf spider tried to hang on the wall for dear life but since it was missing two of its hairy, thick, legs, it slid down the wall and fell on its back flailing and screaming. Either it was angry in its failure or it was in a lot of pain.

Selene didn't care which. She ran up and turned her sword downward facing the sharp end at the wolf spider's head. She came down stabbing the thing just below its two pincers.

The monster spider squealed so loud Selene thought stalactites were going to fall.

Still alive Selene turned the sword upwards and came down on the thing again, but this time slicing the wolf spider between its abdomen and head tearing it apart.

Selene kicked the head to the other side of the room just for good measure. The torn wolf spider flailed and squealed in agony before it finally stopped, its body giving in to its own demise.

Selene waited to catch her breath. She has never before taken on something bigger and almost faster than she. Wondering what to do next, Selene heard a rumbling noise. At first Selene thought she was going down to another level again but was relieved to see the rocky, algae infested, wall move forward and slid left showing Selene the exit and probably enter into her next stage.

Selene used the torn wolf spider's abdomen to wipe the green goo off her sword and placed it back in her sheath where it can be ready to fight later on.

Not wasting anytime, Selene headed for the exit leaving the torn up wolf spider to rot in its own layer.

Dr. Vladimir Slavik stared at the colored screen in shock. The wolf spider he created, code name: Web Slinger which was contradictory because wolf spiders don't spin webs, weighed 500 tons and was quick enough to snatch its prey in a blink of an eye. Yet it was torn to shreds by a woman who seemed to be quicker, stronger, and well armed. Was this the woman Thana was talking about?

Dr. Slavik had to admit. What the woman did was very impressive and he was looking towards watching her work with the other specimens he created.

It was a shame. Half of Dr. Slavik's mind wanted the woman to beat the odds and live. But half of him hoped one of his nightmarish creatures would kill her. He needed her blood, to study, to replicate, and to control. It was only a matter of time before this super woman met her demise.

Chapter 13:

Stick Around, You Might Learn Something

Two big and strong men untied me and finally got that damn tube out of my pussy. Both male Caucasian men carried me with both of my arms behind their backs. I can feel the stuff leaking down my legs as they carried me to the bathroom where they picked me up and placed me in the bath.

The scented bubble bath, the men cleaning me inside and out, felt like I was being catered to by handsome, strong, men.

After taking care of my hygiene, the men dried me off and carried me to another room. This room looked like something out of a warehouse, except there were other naked women but they were tied up in ropes of all kinds of designs and strapped to devices.

The men restrained my wrists up in handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. What is it with these things?

As I was becoming lucid I looked around at the other naked women in the room. There was a woman with long red hair hogtied on her stomach.

A blonde haired woman who looked like she was in her 50s but look good for her age was hung up by her wrist and ankles. Ropes were wrapped around her voluptuous breasts so tight they turned purple. By the look on her face I couldn't tell if she was getting up on the torture or was crying in pain.

Then a naked man appeared. He had dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and a muscularly lean body. He was hung like nobody's business. Not big like Johnny but big enough that he could get anybody off drugged up or not.

The naked man got in between the blonde 50 year old woman's legs and I saw her gasp and moan as he entered her.

"Look at this slut," I turned to an obese man who by the look of things was 50 too. The woman he was referring too was strapped down to the floor with her hands locked down and was restrained by a bar locked on her back causing her to bend all the way over sticking her round, plumped, ass into the air showing her sphincter and dripping wet pussy, "ain't this the most perfect ass you guys ever seen?"

The obese man raised his hand high and came down smacking her ass so hard it jiggled and left a red hand print. The tied down brunette haired woman did not scream for freedom or in agony. The loud, hard, smack made her gasp but she also moaned at the end. She was getting off on it.

"I think this whore wants some more?" The obese man figured and grabbed a whip.

Raising it up high he came down cracking the whip on her ass cheek. If the woman wasn't tied down the way she was, she probably would've jumped from the thrashing.

I looked up at two men. One wearing a gyp mask and they were both naked touching themselves while they watched the obese man whip the shit out of the poor woman. But she seemed to be loving it.

I turned to my right to see a Chinese or Japanese woman with ropes tied to her wrist and ankles but the Asian woman was incredibly flexible because her wrist and ankles were raised up high against the wall with the inside of her pussy exposed. But the torture didn't stop there. A hairy bulky man took one breast in his big, meaty, hand and her hard nipple poked out to the point the hairy, thick; man trapped it in a nipple clamp. Then he did the same to the other breast. The Asian gasped and moaned in pleasure.

It was a real good thing we were all high as fuck. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if we all were sober.

A tall pudgy, naked, man approached me, but was held back by one of the men who carried me into this hellhole.

"What the fuck man," The pudgy man spat irritated that the bodyguard interrupted his hard on.

"Sorry Cope," The bodyguard apologized, "this one is for voyeur only, boss lady's orders."