George: Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He counted eleven women sitting at tables. He decided to eliminate the two that looked to be over thirty, although one of them was very attractive with short brown hair and brown eyes, visible through large, round glasses. There were three girls sitting two tables away, and all were fairly attractive, two blond and one brunette. They all wore nice looking dresses, but none had on a dance costume. George jotted down a note for the brunette; she appeared to be the tallest and seemed to be the most talkative of the trio.

Another brunette, at the next table to the left, was dressed in a short, red outfit. She was with a guy but by her outfit she was clearly a candidate.

George found another trio of girls sitting across the floor from him. They were all attractive, but looked like a rather shy group. George jotted down the blond in the long yellow dress, because she had a very pretty face and George wanted to see her legs.

The last pair of females sat close to the outer wall. George picked the blond because she had a prettier face than the redhead did. Maybe they would both enter.

As he was finishing his prognostication, he looked up to see a new female enter the club. He immediately jotted her on his list. She was tall, blond and gorgeous. She wore a loose white blouse tucked into a short black leather skirt. Her nylons were white, but extremely sheer, and her heels were black spikes. She had a gold chain around her throat and tiny gold earrings. She walked to the bar, kissed the bartender lightly on the lips and slipped onto a stool.

A few more patrons entered the bar, mostly men. Two young ladies entered, but they appeared to George to be business types and he didn't add to his list of five.

A handsome man, about thirty George guessed, came in and surveyed the bar. He had an amazing resemblance to Robert Redford. He talked to the bartender and then looked around the bar again. He walked to the table that George had selected his first entrant from. He asked one of the blondes to dance and the couple stepped onto the small, hardwood floor; they were there alone.

George studied the girl who had been selected to dance, from all the ones in the room. She was quite attractive. She had dark blond hair and blue eyes, medium height and very well built. She wore a short sleeved green dress that fit snugly at the top, with the skirt falling loosely to her knees. She seemed to know the guy and allowed him to pull her closely against him as they twirled slowly, cheek to cheek.

George had finished his first drink and Jolynn came over to see if he wanted another. "Not just yet," he told her. "Since you know everyone here, which female would you recommend that I ask for a dance?"

She thought for a moment. "I'd say Marge," she pointed to the over thirty couple. "She's the one on the right. She's a real sweetheart, divorced; she's had a rough time with a couple of real losers. She's pretty quiet, but a lot of fun once you get to know her."

"What about the gal at the bar?"

"Christine? She's a great looking woman and she knows it. She's too stuck on herself to be good for any man. She'd be an exciting one night stand, - if you want to try it."

"Who's the guy dancing?"

"That's Todd. He's a local disk jockey and very prominent bachelor on the singles scene. He hosts the contest later on. The girl with him is Diane. She's in here a lot, but I've never seen them together before. I guess he's looking for new horizons to conquer."

George waited for a new song over the speakers and asked Marge to dance. She said, "No thank you."

"Thanks a lot, Jolynn," He muttered under his breath. Not to be deterred, he walked around the floor and asked the girl in the long yellow dress to dance. She jumped up brightly and gave him her hand.

Although this young lady had a pretty smile and a soft quiet voice, she felt stiff in George's arms. They talked quietly about the music, about her work as a secretary and about Dayton as a place to live. He told her his name and where he lived and what he did for a living; she didn't seem terribly interested. Near the end of the song the girl, Linda, began to relax just a bit. George enjoyed the second dance a little more as she allowed him to hold her more naturally.

George glanced over at the only other couple dancing, Todd and Diane. They were doing much better than George and Linda were. Diane had her arms raised around Todd's neck and he was resting his hands lightly on her ass. They talked quietly also, and every once in a while they punctuated the conversation with a short kiss. If they had not been together before, they were getting to know one another in a hurry.

Soon there were other couples dancing, but George paid little attention to them. The music stopped and Linda said, "Thank you! That's enough for right now, maybe later." She started back to her table. George followed and thanked her for the dance. He looked at the time and realized that the hot legs contest was scheduled to start in fifteen minutes.

He was still nursing his first drink when Jolynn came over and asked him if he wanted to be a judge for the contest. "Why not," George replied, "What do I have to do?"

Jolynn handed him a sheet of paper and a pencil. The paper looked like a ballot with the names of five girls on it and three lines next to each girl's name.

"You just have to give each contestant scores from one to twenty for three categories, overall attractiveness, how good her legs look and how much you like her routine. There will be two other judges. The girl with the best total of all three ballots will go up against the last contest winner."

"Who was the last winner?"

"Christine, the girl at the bar won last Wednesday."

George reviewed the names on the ballot, Linda, Marcie, Janelle, Marge and Diane. He was surprised to note Linda and Marge on the list. Linda had not seemed the type to lift her skirt and parade around a bar and from what Jolynn had said about Marge, he hadn't expected her name on the list either.

"Who are the other judges?"

"Todd is one and the other is Russ, the guy at the bar. He's a regular in here every Wednesday night."

George asked Jolynn to bring him a glass of ginger ale. "If I'm going to be a fair judge of hot legs, I'd better stay sober, right?"

She smiled, "That's not a necessary qualification for judging this contest; in fact it may be detrimental."

She asked for his last name so that he could be introduced as a judge. After she left, George compared the ballot to his napkin. He had picked Diane and Linda, but not Marge. He couldn't tell yet if the other contestants matched his napkin picks or not.

If Todd were one of the judges, it seemed he was already prejudiced after dancing with Diane and feeling her ass. He looked at the dance floor, but they were no longer dancing and Diane was back sitting with her girlfriends.

Jolynn appeared again with the man from the bar in tow. "George, I'd like you to meet Russ, he's one of the other judges."

George shook hands with Russ who sat down in the other chair at the table. He had a ballot like the one George had been issued. "Arizona, you're a long way from home."

"Business," George answered, "Dayton is a promising area for my company's products."

Russ was distinctly middle age, around fifty. He was rather sloppily dressed in a rumpled suit and scuffed shoes.

"You'll enjoy watching these girls perform. Some of them really get into it. Wait till you see Christine, she's a real knockout. She's the one sitting at the bar."

"Do you know all the contestants?"

"Yeah, but I've never seen Marge or Linda in the contest before. Marge comes in here a lot, but usually has a couple of drinks and watches the contest with her friend and they leave alone. I only remember seeing Linda in here once before. I danced with her one time."

"What about the others?"

"They're regulars. Diane has won once or twice. But nobody beats Christine. When she shows up, it's no contest. But she doesn't come in all that often."

"Is Todd always the MC?"

"No, he's fairly new; this is only the third or fourth contest for him. Excuse me will you? I've got my eye on someone I want to dance with."

Russ picked on the other blond at Diane's table and she agreed to dance with him. They looked rather awkward together. Russ wanted to hold her tighter than she wanted to be held so their dancing appeared more like a struggle than a mutual endeavor.

George noted that Marge's friend was on the dance floor and so was the lovely Christine. He looked over at Marge. She was sipping a drink and watching her friend dance. George found himself looking forward to her hot legs routine.

Chapter 3

When the current song finished everyone on the dance floor returned to his or her table and there was a clear waft of anticipation in the room. George spotted Todd back by the tape system, coming toward the dance floor with a microphone, dragging a long cord with him. Applause greeted his arrival on the floor. Todd waved to the patrons and spoke into the mike, "Good evening, I'm Todd and I'll be the host for tonight's hot legs contest. This is the forty-fifth bi-weekly contest here at the Intimate Rendezvous and those of you who have seen one before know that they are exiting. We've got a fabulous looking lineup of young ladies here tonight to show us their legs, -- and maybe more." He leered at the crowd and got a smattering of applause.

"Also, our defending champion, Christine is here tonight to accept the challenge of this week's winner. If you haven't seen this young lady's hot legs routine, well you are in for a real treat."

George wondered if he was supposed to judge the challenge match as well as the main contest.

Todd continued, "I'm going to be one of the judges tonight as well as your host. We have two other judges with sharp eyes for legs and talent. Russ Johnson has judged several of our contests and returns tonight to lend his practiced eye to the balloting." Todd pointed to where Russ was standing at the bar. About three people applauded.

"And, we have a celebrity judge from Tucson, Arizona, Mr. George Thomas." Todd pointed at George's table and the same three people applauded.

"Now that we've introduced the judges, I'll explain the rules. The girls each have two minutes to display their lovely legs to the judges and to the audience. Each girl selects her own music. Audience, if you like a particular young lady, let her and the judges know it with your applause. Each contestant will be judged on overall appearance, her legs, and her routine. Total score from the three judges will determine the winner. It's that simple."

"And now let me introduce our first contestant of the evening. Her name is Linda and this is the very first hot legs contest that Linda has ever entered. So, let's let her know we appreciate her efforts." Todd raised his arms and motioned Linda to come forward. The crowd clapped as the tall blonde walked to the center of the dance area. Todd retreated to an empty chair at the side.

The lights in the room were suddenly turned out and a spotlight illuminated the dance floor. Linda stood nervously awaiting the music. The speakers finally sounded a country western number with fiddles and banjos.

Linda twirled in one direction and then back the other way to the music. Her long, yellow skirt drifted up around her knees. Then she reached down and raised the front hem to her waist and twirled around some more.

George watched intently, taking his role as a judge seriously and not wanting to miss anything that might affect his verdict.

Linda was at least 5' 9" and her legs were long and lovely. Her nylons were sheer, with just a tinge of yellow, and were held in place by snow-white garters.

The crowd clapped in time to the music and one of the girls at Linda's table yelled out, "Higher, Linda, higher."

Linda responded and lifted the front of her dress up to her chest. This allowed the audience to see all of her legs and the front of her lovely white panties as well. Several whistles came from the men in the crowd.

Linda seemed uncertain what to do next. She was only about a minute into her show. "Show us the back," someone encouraged. She lowered the front of her dress and then bunched the dress all the way around above her waist. She twirled slowly to give the audience a chance to appreciate her legs from all sides, and her white panties also. She continued twirling and added a couple of kick steps like a cheerleader.

To complete her act, Linda dropped into the splits, still holding her skirt bunched around her waist. She raised the front of the skirt high to allow those in front of her, including George to view her pantied crotch pressed against the floor. The crowd applauded politely and Todd came forward and gave her his hand to help her off the floor. She smiled, bowed and walked back to her table.

"That was lovely, Linda, you have beautiful long legs and those pretty white panties were a little extra treat, right audience?" The audience agreed with more clapping.

George jotted some tentative scores on his ballot, but didn't fill in the score lines. He decided to watch all of the girls and score them at the end.

"Our next contestant has been out here twice before. Although she hasn't won here, she has won twice at other contests in the Dayton area. Audience, welcome please, Marcie."

Marcie turned out to be the brunette in the red outfit that George had selected on his napkin. She walked cockily into the spotlight. She looked a bit like a hooker with heavy eye shadow, a very short red dress with a fringed hemline, black stockings and red spike heels.

Marcie's tape blared from the speakers, a loud rock number. She started her act with a high kick that was extremely revealing. Under the short red skirt, she had on a black garter belt and red bikini panties. Her kick disclosed a white strip of bare thigh above her stockings. The panties were skimpy to say the least.

Marcie treated the crowd to several more kicks, turning after each one so that everyone could get the benefit of her display. With each kick, the fringed skirt flew up and the little panty was stretched over her crotch so that the material just barely covered her pubic area and pussy.

The crowd was enjoying Marcie's display and encouraged her with whistles and applause. As she became a little winded from the exertion of her kicks, she began to lengthen the interval between kicks. She stepped to the edge of the floor and raised her leg in a kick that nearly caught her foot on a table. Then she walked to another table and repeated the same thing for the benefit of another set of watchers.

When she got to George's table, instead of giving a fast kick, she lifted her leg and held it in the air, giving him a fantastic shot of her legs and crotch, covered by the thinnest little strip of red cloth.

Marcie repeated her slow kick for Todd's benefit also, before she returned to the center of the floor. Now she planted her feet apart, raised her little skirt, and bent forward from the waist. Her legs stretched taught and her lovely ass and crotch, with very minimal cover, were displayed for the judges to appreciate. In this position, she rotated slowly so that the entire room got a chance for the erotic view.

George thought back to the night before. If Marcie had put on this show at the Gorilla Cage, someone would have planted a hand right between her legs.

Marcie finished her routine by doing a handstand, her legs spread wide, and her dress up around her chest. George was sure he could see a little black hair sticking out from under the little panty. She couldn't hold the hand stand very long, but the crowd applauded wildly as she bowed and ran off the floor.

George jotted his notes on Marcie on his ballot. He gave her top marks for her routine, but the scores for her appearance and for her legs were low. George hated black stockings anyway, the sheerer, the better.

Todd was writing on his ballot also. When the applause died away, he rose and came back on the mike. "Marcie, that was fantastic; I got tired just watching you. I'm not sure though if anyone paid much attention to your legs." This brought an agreeing laugh from the crowd.

"Our third young lady is Janelle, who is trying our contest for the second time. Four weeks ago, she was our runner up. Better luck this time, Janelle.

A small and smiling redhead walked onto the floor. George remembered that he had not written her on his napkin because the girl she was with had a prettier face. Janelle was no knockout, but she was cute and had a radiant smile. Her red hair was also a big asset. It hung halfway down her back and was not the lusty red of a Rhonda Fleming, but the more subdued red of say -- Ann Margaret.

Janelle whore a dark green dress, (certainly the best color to complement her hair), knee length. She was quite tan for a lightly complected girl. George wondered if maybe her hair color wasn't natural. She wore open toed heels to match her dress and the shoes revealed that she was not wearing hose.

Janelle's music was a soft ballad, indicating that her act would be less athletic than Marcie's. She began by twirling slowly and letting her thin dress float away from her legs. Like Linda, she raised the front of her dress and showed the front of her bare legs to the audience. Then she dropped the front and raised the back, parading around to show the flip side of her legs. So far, the crowd was showing little enthusiasm.

Janelle next bunched her entire skirt up over her waist, displaying her legs and panties. Her panties were yellow, a color George had seldom seen in women's underwear. The translucent material could not entirely conceal her red bush in front. "I guess she is a natural redhead," thought George. She pranced around the floor to make sure that everyone got a look at her fur pie.

Janelle lay on the floor on her back and raised her legs straight up in the air. She lifted her ass off the floor and began doing aerobic exercises with her legs. With her dress above her waist, her yellow panties were the focus of everyone's attention. A few whistles and some applause came from the patrons.

As her time neared its end, Janelle spread her legs wide and reached between them with one hand. She pulled her panty away from her crotch giving those close to the dance floor, and with the right angle, a nice shot of her pussy lips. She held the erotic pose for several seconds and then got to her feet and walked off, to several loud catcalls.

George scored Janelle about the same as Marcie, lower for her routine, but higher on appearance.

Todd was up again. "Thank you Janelle! She's what you call a real tomato, right folks?" This time he got only a small laugh.

"Our fourth contestant is a grade school teacher and another rookie of the evening. Marge is a schoolteacher and she has never been in a hot-legs contest before, anywhere. Let's give her a lot of encouragement because I'm sure she's a bit nervous but she has a lovely pair of legs to show us."

George was surprised at the enthusiasm shown by the crowd. They clapped loudly as Marge walked timidly onto the floor. There were whistles as well and someone yelled, "Go get 'em Margie." She smiled in the direction of the encouragement.

Soft piano music drifted from the speakers and Marge twirled slowly. She was wearing a simple, sleeveless, black dress with a high neckline. She wore a red necklace and bracelet and red high heels as the accents. Her nylons were very sheer, which attracted George. She had short brown hair with blond highlights streaked through it. Her face had a quiet beauty that came with experiencing life and her figure was way above average, even for a woman ten years younger than she was. She easily scored higher in appearance than any of the other contestants.