George: Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

George walked over to where Christine was weeping with Todd talking to her quietly. "Is she all right?" he asked Todd. "Is there anything that I can do to help?"

Christine looked up at George and tried to smile. "Thanks! I'll be Ok."

George walked over to the bar. Tom came up behind him. He took a twenty-dollar bill out of his wallet and handed it to the bartender. "Can you stay open a little longer until the girls settle down?"

The bartender nodded without a word.

Tom went over to the electronics corner and started some quiet music over the speakers.

Chapter 7

Soft music filled the room and drowned out the weeping of the two girls. As George watched in disbelief, Todd had the lovely Christine on her feet and was dancing with her. Her naked chest was pressed against his shirt. He stroked her hair with one hand and whispered into her ear.

Before long, Roger had Diane on her feet and was on the dance floor with her. Taking his queue from Todd, he gave her a similar treatment. He kept her away from the other couple.

The two gorgeous girls seemed to have lost all of their hostility toward one another; they hardly paid any attention to each other. Neither seemed to mind that they were half-naked, with four men slavering over them.

Marge returned and surveyed the scene in the bar. George rose and was prepared to leave, but was deterred by the young teacher. "I like this music. Why don't we have one more dance? I don't get in on excitement like this very often, I want to stay and find out the outcome."

George stared pointedly at the dancing couples. "You're not dressed properly, but I'll dance with you anyway.

"You're terrible, I'm not sure I should trust you to get me home. I should call a cab." But instead she walked hand in hand to the shiny, hardwood floor. George suggested they take off their shoes and they left them beside a nearby table. They danced close to one another.

"You should have been with me the last two evenings if you like excitement."

"Tell me about it, I'd like to here what you've been up to in Dayton."

As they danced, George related some of the happenings at the Holding tank and the Gorilla Cage. He didn't get into the details of his own sexual exploits, although on questioning, he did admit to some of it.

As he told Marge about his two exciting evenings, she seemed genuinely intrigued. She poured out questions and she seemed a bit turned on by the escapades George described. He took advantage of her interest by holding her tighter in his arms as they danced.

While they were conversing, George was watching the other people in the room. Todd, Roger, Tom and Russ were taking turns enjoying the favors of the two undressed young women. They danced with them, soothed them, stroked their hair and pressed their bodies against them. But, they made no overt sexual advances, as if they were truly gentlemen, just trying to calm the girls before dressing them and sending them home.

Tom was the first to break this pattern. He was dancing with Diane, talking quietly to her, and then he kissed her on the mouth. She responded with little hesitation and he kissed her a second time. Before the second kiss ended, he placed one hand on her chest and lightly massaged her breasts with it. As their lips separated, Roger stepped up and asked to cut in. He took up immediately where Tom had left off, kissing Diane and feeling her full, young tits at the same time.

Then it was Tom's turn again, and then Roger, back and forth. Diane kissed the two men and let them ravish her tits with their hands. Soon, both men were feeling her simultaneously; each had a tit to play with and she turned from one to the other for kisses.

As Marge watched what was going on she let out a low groan. "I'm getting sooo horny! I haven't been so turned on for a long time."

"There's a way we can fix that you know."

"But I don't want to leave, and I don't want to do what I think you're suggesting, -- This is a kind of a fantasy night for me. I just want to watch what happens and I want to have you hold me."

George reached behind Marge's neck and unhooked the clasp on her dress. He began to slide the zipper down and stopped to see what her reaction was going to be.

She tensed immediately. "I shouldn't let you do that; I should slap your face or something."

"But?"

"But, -- Just make sure it's only you and me, I don't want to be passed around like those two."

"I'm a very selfish man. When I find what I really want, I don't share it with anyone."

She smiled up at him and relaxed again. George lowered the zipper to the middle of her back. He inserted his hand through the opening and rubbed her shoulder blades and the nape of her lovely neck.

Christine was now getting double attention, like Diane. Todd was kissing her and feeling one breast while Russ was squeezing the other breast with one hand and his other hand was creeping down the girls back toward her ass.

A look at Diane's situation showed that this threesome was progressing faster than the other was. The guys were shedding their shirts and Diane was working at Roger's belt. She got the belt unbuckled and then went after the clasp and button on his pants. She ripped open the zipper and took a solid grasp on the front of his underwear.

As Roger's pants slid down his legs, he released Diane's hand and backed away. He sat on the floor and started removing his shoes. Diane turned her attention to Tom's belt and pants. Tom had loafers on, kicked them off and helped the young woman's fumbling hands remove his pants.

Roger was back up and the two men resumed kissing Diane. Now instead of her tits, their hands were caressing her ass and stomach. Diane took a firm grasp on each man's cock, through the front of his shorts.

Russ had seen Roger and Tom remove their pants and had stopped feeling Christine long enough to take his shoes and pants off. But it was Todd's pants that Christine wanted off and she started working to that end. With his help, Todd too was soon undressed to his shorts and socks.

Christine didn't just grab the front of Todd's shorts; she took the waistband in one hand, pulled it out and plunged the other hand inside. While she was massaging Todd's cock, he was kissing her and feeling her ass. He pulled her panty down in back and plunged his hand between the back of her legs.

Russ was ready to rejoin them, but he could find no convenient way to do it so he stood watching as the couple kissed and felt one another.

George decided it was time to get bolder with Marge. He finished unzipping Marge's black dress and pulled the straps off her shoulders. She stood still and let him pull the material down her arms. The dress dropped lower and George hung onto it so it wouldn't fall in a heap on the floor. Marge stepped out of the garment and he folded it in half and walked to a table and laid it there.

George looked back at Marge. He had seen her body before, in the hot legs contest. But now, she looked even more exciting and beautiful. Standing in her white underwear -- panties, bra, garter belt, stockings and of course her glasses, she looked so innocent and vulnerable that he wondered if he were doing the right thing.

When he got back to her, she reassured him by coming into his arms and offering her lips to him. He kissed her for the first time and felt her uncovered body trembling against him. When they broke to catch a breath, Marge reminded George, "There's only one of us who's overdressed now."

"You can take off your bra if you want to."

Marge laughed and hit him lightly in the stomach. She grabbed the end of his belt and began to unfasten it. When George took over the removal of his pants, she moved to unbuttoning his shirt. Soon George, like the other four males, was attired in shorts and socks.

Unlike the other two females, Marge did not make a beeline for George's erection. Instead she came into his arms again and they resumed dancing. "Have you ever danced with a man in his underwear before?" George asked in a teasing tone.

"Not on our first date," she teased back.

"I bet you've never done it period."

"When I was in college, we had a fraternity and sorority mixer. It was a pajama party. So I have danced with men in pajamas."

"Boy's you mean."

Marge reached down with one hand and squeezed George's cock through his shorts and quickly let go. "A couple of them could have matched you."

George gave her a sharp swat on the ass and she let out a yelp. The others paid no attention, except Russ who looked over their way. George returned his hand to Marge's ass and massaged it as if to rub away the pain he had caused.

Diane's threesome was getting down to some serious sex. Roger and Tom had removed their shorts so they could rub their bare cocks against Diane's hips and ass. Then they removed her panties so their hands could get at her pussy. They finally ended up on the floor, Diane with her legs spread wide as two hands competed to see who could get his fingers in the farthest. The guys were laying half on top of her. She had a hand between each guy's legs, squeezing their balls for all she was worth as they rubbed their swollen pricks against her.

Whereas Roger and Tom had to compete for the lovely Diane's pussy, they each had a tit to themselves. They sucked and bit on her gorgeous globes as they pumped their fingers inside her.

Diane suddenly became more animated on the floor. She began thrusting her pelvis against the intruding fingers and urging her suitors for more stimulation. "That's it! Finger my hot little hole. I want to drown your fingers with my sweet come. I want you to spurt your juice all over my stomach. Shit! Jam those fingers up my cunt as far as you can. Ohhh Yess! That feels so good."

Suddenly her talk stopped and she went rigid as an orgasm hit her. At the same time, Roger groaned and his cock began spurting semen onto the girl and the floor. Tom was not far behind. Diane squeezed the four nuts in her hands as if to drain them dry. Both men rubbed back and forth against her for maximum effect. At last, they all subsided and lay quietly, massaging each other's sex organs gently to provide a gradual descent from the peak of carnal lust that had captured them.

Next it was Christine's turn. While George and Marge had been watching Diane, Roger and Tom, Christine had pulled down Todd's under shorts, revealing his raging prick. It was clear now why the two girls had competed so vigorously for Todd's favors. He was hung like a stallion.

After Christine stroked his bare cock for a minute or two, Todd decided he was ready to enter her. He continued kissing the lovely blond as he worked her panties down her legs. When they were removed, he sat down and then lay on his back. He pulled Christine down on top of him and she helped direct him inside her.

Christine sat up and began bouncing up and down on Todd. His cock moved in and out of her cunt as he lay watching her with his hands behind his head. Then he motioned Russ over and said something to him. Russ removed his undershorts, revealing a prick about half the size of Todd's. He positioned himself in front of Christine and brought his tool toward her mouth.

The girl was reluctant to open her mouth, but Todd ordered her to do it. After shaking her head and protesting for several moments, she lost the argument. She opened her mouth and sucked the head of the offered penis inside. She slowed her bouncing on Todd so she could give Russ her attention.

Christine cupped Russ' balls with one hand and took more of him into her mouth. She sucked and licked his tool with enthusiasm now and it was clear she had practiced her technique before. Russ stood mesmerized by the mouth that was tugging at his manhood.

As if Christine was not receiving enough stimulation, Todd began massaging her tits. He pulled them apart and pulled them down toward him. This made Christine bounce a little faster and work harder on Russ. She was ramming one cock in and out of her cunt and the smaller one in and out of her mouth.

Russ could not hold back any longer. He grabbed the back of Christine's head and held her face against his belly with his cock jammed into her mouth. George was certain that she would choke, but as Russ began to erupt, she managed to swallow his semen without even gagging a little bit. The orgasm was short lived and Russ relaxed, but Christine kept him in her mouth, gently sucking and chewing on the softening meat.

When Russ finally let go of the girl's head and backed away, Christine transferred her energies fully to Todd. Her bouncing increased in speed and intensity as she fucked his huge dick for all she was worth. Todd continued pulling on her tits. "That's it babe! Fuck me as fast as you can. Get it in deeper." He brought his legs together under her and thrust up to meet her downward thrusts.

"Oh Todd, I'm getting so close. It feels so great! Your cock is so big!" Then she collapsed on top of him and he wrapped his arms around her and it appeared that she convulsed in a massive orgasm. Todd was not quite as far along. He rolled the two of them over so he was on top. He rammed himself in and out of the gorgeous Christine several more times as she shouted, "Oh yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Then Todd collapsed onto her as he was struck by a climax. The couple lay together in final triumph as the rest of the people in the bar looked on.

Todd and Christine lay coupled together after their climax, kissing and talking quietly. The others, Diane, Roger, Tom and Russ began hunting around for their clothes and started getting dressed. Diane's blouse and skirt were both ripped, but she managed to get them held together somehow.

George was contemplating what to do with Marge. She had let him feel her ass as they watched the others, but when he tried to feel her breasts or get his hand between her legs, she tensed up immediately. He was sure that he could get her worked up and fuck her but he knew that was not what she really wanted. He decided it would be much better if he would save it for a later time. Marge was of the same mind. "I'm really ready to go now," she said, "And a cup of coffee would taste awfully good."

They dressed quietly while Todd and Christine were doing the same. Not waiting to see how the others came out, George paid their tabs and he and Marge walked out into the cool night air. She followed him to a Denny's restaurant where they sipped coffee and talked for an hour. Then George escorted her back to her car and kissed her good night. He went back to his hotel room alone.

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers