George: Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd showed their appreciation with more whistles and catcalls. George was sure that the girl would have been raped in the center of the floor if this had been the Gorilla Cage.

At last, Christine lowered her leg back to the floor and did a couple of high kicks and fell into the splits as her routine climaxed. The applause told George that she was a clear winner. As she put her skirt back on, Marge was called back to the floor for the voting. The applause meter was just a formality. As George had predicted, Christine was a clear choice to the ear and to the meter.

Marge walked over and gave Christine a little hug of congratulation. They stood and talked for several moments and then left the floor as Todd extolled their efforts.

George sipped his ginger ale and waited for the dance music to begin. He was surprised at how many people headed for the exit now that the contest was completed. It was a weeknight, but it was only ten minutes to eleven. By the time the dance music started, at least half of the patrons had departed.

George walked over to Marge and Annette's table and reminded Marge that she had promised him a dance. She smiled and hopped up without hesitation.

As they started to dance, George's mind was elsewhere. He watched Todd ask Christine for a dance and watched them for a minute, remembering her fantastic body against his earlier. He wondered what had happened to Diane.

George was suddenly drawn out of his musing by a question from Marge, "Tell me, George, are you over forty?"

George hesitated and then answered slowly, "Well -- just barely."

As if his answer made no difference, she continued, "Why are there no gentlemen under forty?"

"I'm not sure that there aren't. Am I to assume that you haven't found any?"

"Let me put it this way. This is supposed to be one of the nicest nightclubs in Dayton. They charge a stiff cover to keep out the riff-raff. Annette and I come in here to relax and dance and have a good time."

"And you don't have a good time?" George interrupted.

"Every time I go out on that dance floor with a young, good looking guy, it's more like a wrestling match than a dance. Annette doesn't mind it. She can get a fuck from her husband any time she wants it, but she still enjoys coming here and rubbing crotches with the young studs."

George was more than a little shocked by the "F" word coming from this innocent schoolteacher. "Why do you keep coming here if you don't enjoy it?"

"I don't know for sure. I'm as horny as the next female, but I just won't let a guy feel me up in the first five minutes of our acquaintance. I keep hoping that I can meet just one guy who will wait for the second dance."

"This is our second dance."

"Yes it is; and you're over forty and from Arizona."

George laughed, "Some horny women would settle for that."

As they glided slowly across the floor, George asked, "Are you disappointed that you didn't beat Christine?"

"No, she looks fantastic. I'm just glad it's over. The only reason I did it was because I lost a bet to Annette."

"What kind of bet?"

"We were sitting at the same table two weeks ago and a guy asked Annette to dance. After she came back, she told me he wasn't wearing any underwear. I asked her how she knew and she said he told her."

"He just came out and said, I'm not wearing any underwear?"

"Well I guess she suspected it and asked him. I'm not sure exactly how it went. Anyhow, she told me she thought she could unzip him on the dance floor and pull it out and give him a hand job. She said he was really sort of a jerk and she would like to show him up for what he was. I told her that was impossible; he'd never let her do that. Anyhow, Annette said, "Wanna bet?" I took her up on it. Then she named the stakes; the loser had to enter the contest tonight. She made me write the bet down and we both signed it."

"And you lost the bet?"

"Annette waited till the crowd thinned out, after Christine had won the contest. I was wrestling with the third or fourth guy and watching her with this guy. She got him over in a corner by the wall. He was after her ass with both hands and she let him get his hands under her skirt to really turn him on. As he was trying to get inside her panties she put her hand right on his fly. When he didn't stop her, she began to slide the zipper down. I couldn't see all of it."

"But you're sure she won the bet?"

"I saw enough. At first she just stuck her hand in the front of his pants and worked it around in there. The guy had a look on his face I can't describe. Finally she drew him out into the open and began really jerking him hard."

"That's incredible."

"He didn't last too long. When he started to come, Annette jumped away from him and the poor jerk had to try to stuff it back in his pants while it was spurting. Then he ran for the rest room. Several people saw what had happened and they got a big kick out of it. The guy never showed up back in the bar. He went out the back door; we haven't seen him since."

"I thought you said this was a classy place."

"It usually is, but things happen occasionally."

"Does Annette cheat on her husband?"

"Not at all, she'd never let another guy in her panties, but she sure likes to tease them. That's why I like going out with her. I know she's not going to team up with some stud and expect me to do the same."

"What if you do find someone you want to go home with?"

"It hasn't happened yet. Anyway, she'd probably be tickled to death if it did. She keeps telling me that the only reason we're coming here is to find me a guy. And I keep consoling her and telling her how much I appreciate her sacrifices for my sake. It's a running joke between us. She loves coming here once a week."

"What goes on here on Wednesday's when there's not a dance contest?"

"Male dancers, both men and women pay the cover charge. The place is usually jammed. There are about four women for every guy."

"The women all come to watch men dance?"

"To watch nearly naked hunks dance. They really whoop it up. The front tables get to hug the dancers and there are some pretty liberal feels taken both ways."

"What do the guys come for?"

"The place is so packed that there is always a crowd of women standing in the back. The guys mingle back there, rubbing bodies, copping a few feels. They do pretty well. Then after the male dance show is over, the taped music starts and the odds are great for the dance floor."

George glanced to the side and saw Russ dancing with Annette. They seemed to be carrying on a spirited conversation. "Who's this Russ character," he asked Marge.

"He's just a lonesome guy that comes in for a little companionship. I think he's pretty wealthy, though you couldn't tell it by looking at him. He gets lots of girls to dance with him, but he always goes home alone."

"Does he come for the male dancer's?"

"I've seen him here a couple of times for them. Annette says he really goosed her one night in the crowd. He didn't think she would know who did it, but she says it was him."

"Why is she dancing with him then?"

Marge laughed, "Maybe she's hoping he'll do it again."

George laughed too, "You're terrible."

Marge was enjoying the spicy conversation and the dancing too. She had finally allowed George to hold her a little closer so they could dance more naturally. Just as he thought she was ready for even more contact, the music stopped and Marge suggested they take a break.

Chapter 6

George and Marge sat at her table and talked as many others in the Intimate Rendezvous called it an evening. Annette was still out dancing with one of the men who had stayed. Her partner probably thought he was going to get her into bed, but Marge told George that it wouldn't happen.

Todd, Russ, Diane, Christine and one other male were the only other customers left at eleven thirty. Jolynn and the bartender were still around; the young waitress had gone home. "What time does this place close?" asked George.

"Midnight during the week" Marge informed him.

George watched the dancers as they talked. He saw Christine go over to Todd, who was talking to Diane, and ask him to dance. Diane frowned, but accepted the offer from the other guy who was standing by. As soon as the song ended, Diane left her partner and went back to Todd and cut in on Christine for the next number. Todd was alternating between Christine and Diane and it appeared that the two lovely girls were in a competition for him. It also appeared that they didn't care much for one another. As they danced with Todd they both were very attentive, kissing him on the face and allowing his hands to roam over their bodies.

When Todd was with Christine, George paid particular attention. With her arms around his neck, her little skirt rose high enough to reveal the lovely little satin panties, peeking out from under. Todd had his hand under her skirt and was giving one of her exposed cheeks a workout.

George spotted Annette heading off the floor alone. She came over and told Marge she was ready to leave. George had to act fast.

"Won't you stay for one more dance?" he asked Marge, "Then we'll go have a cup of coffee and I'll drive you home."

"Sounds good to me," volunteered Annette. When Marge hesitated, she continued, "I'll give you a call tomorrow evening, honey." She turned and strode resolutely away, not giving Marge any time to object.

Marge started to follow her friend but after three steps she stopped and watched her go. She turned to George and shrugged her shoulders. "I have conferences tomorrow, and they don't start until one o'clock."

"That's great. My meeting tomorrow is a lunch at noon. I'm kind of a night owl anyway and I'd hate to see the evening end so early. Thank you for staying. I will try to show you that it's the right decision."

When George looked back at the dance floor, Diane was with Todd and Christine was dancing with Russ. The other two guys were standing off to the side, watching and drinking.

George said, "I really would like to dance with you again."

Marge was even a bit more relaxed in George's arms this time. For the first time, he felt the pressure of her breasts against his chest and her legs and pelvis brushed against him as they moved. George remembered the pretty white panties and bra she was wearing. He wanted to see them again, up close.

As it neared midnight, George was intrigued by the activity on and around the dance floor. There were five males and only three females, not a symmetrical match-up. Not only that but two of the females had their sights set on the same catch. The guy who had last danced with Annette tried to cut in on George and Marge, but she told him she wasn't interested.

Russ clearly was just hanging around to dance with Christine again if he could. Todd clearly had a choice to make, unless he could talk the girls into a three-way, which George doubted. The other two guys were laying the groundwork to pick up Todd's reject. It looked like the guy who struck out with Annette was not the front runner, having expended some of his attentions in a false start.

Marge and George danced contentedly as Christine and Diane alternated among the four available partners, with Todd the preferred choice for both of them. Russ tried to feel Christine's ass the way Todd had done and was rebuffed sharply. Diane let the other two hangers-on use their hands on her, as long as they didn't try to get up her skirt or under her blouse.

When Diane was with Todd, she allowed his hand to roam free with almost no restrictions. He liked to squeeze her breasts through her blouse, something Christine would not allow. One time, he had both hands on the front of Diane's blouse, working her young tits over without any hint of resistance from her.

Jolynn came out onto the floor and offered all of the remaining customers a chance for a last drink before the bar closed. Russ and the guy named Tom were the only takers. Tom tried to hit on Jolynn but she smoothly rebuffed him.

Christine was with Todd and George watched as Diane cut in again. Christine danced with Russ and then with the guy named Roger. She came back over to Todd and Diane and asked to cut in. Diane had decided to take exception this time. "Get lost you sleazy witch!"

At this outburst, George and Marge stopped dancing to watch. Diane clung to Todd and glared at Christine, who was not going to give up easily. "What did you call me?"

"If you don't leave us alone, I'll call you what you really are." Diane's speech was slurred from the evening's drinking, whereas Christine seemed relatively sober.

"And what is that, dear Diane?"

"A sneaking little slut, Todd's taking me home and you aren't about to do anything about it."

"Isn't that for Todd to decide for himself? – I think he's a big boy now."

Diane reached out and grabbed the front of Christine's blouse and jerked it. She tore off the top button. A glimpse of black underwear was visible.

Christine took a moment to react. "You drunken little slut, look what you did to my blouse." She punched Diane right in the solar plexus.

Diane doubled over for an instant, but recovered quickly and reached out and grabbed a fistful of Christine's gorgeous blond hair. She gave it a hard yank and then let go.

Christine slugged Diane again, a little lower this time. Diane doubled over again for a couple of seconds. Then she tried to kick the other girl in the crotch. Christine dodged out of the way. Todd had stepped back and was now watching with the other spectators.

Diane charged the taller girl, wrapped her arms around Christine's waist and wrestled her to the floor. The two angry females rolled around on the floor, their legs tangled together, presenting the onlookers with a display of garters and underpants as their short skirts were hiked up waist high.

Diane seemed to have a strength advantage. She was built a little more solidly than Christine was. Also, Christine looked more refined and perhaps more reluctant to mix it up, whereas Diane had perhaps been in fights before. Christine's only advantage seemed to be the fact that she was more sober and had her senses about her.

The two girls rolled over and over, first one on top and then the other. At first it seemed they were more intent on swearing at each other than hurting the other one. The men just stood by to watch and no one moved to interfere.

Diane clearly had the fowler mouth. "You shitty little cocksucker, I'm going to tear your ratty hair out." She reached for Christine's hair and tried to do just that.

At this point, Christine was on the bottom and was getting the worst of it. "Get off me you fat whore."

"And what if I don't want to, you bitch?"

As Diane grabbed Christine's head with both hands and banged it on the floor and then pulled her hair hard, the girl on the bottom got her hands free and ripped open the front of her attacker's blouse. She grabbed the front of Diane's brassiere and squeezed with all her might until Diane had to release her hold to defend her breasts.

Diane hit Christine in the stomach and the taller girl gasped and let go of her hold. Diane sat up straight on Christine's stomach and the two took a breather. Diane recovered first and hit Christine again in the same spot. Then she completely tore open the white blouse and uncovered the little black bra underneath. "Now you slut, I'm going to tear your fancy tits off!"

Diane was about to rip the bra off when Christine gathered her strength and rolled over, throwing Diane off. Christine then tried to crawl away, but Diane tackled her and laid her flat on her stomach. The shorter girl climbed on her opponent's back and attacked her hair again, yanking at it from behind with both hands.

Diane had her opponent in a position where she could do almost nothing. Not only that, but Christine seemed to be losing energy fast. She lay on the floor gasping and putting up almost no resistance. Diane decided to make the most of her advantage. She moved back onto Christine's ass and pulled the back of her blouse until she had ripped it off completely. Then she unfastened the clasp at the back of the taller girl's skirt and unzipped the skirt. She unfastened the little black bra and started pulling the straps off the other girl's shoulders.

Christine knew she was losing, and the possible humiliation she faced at Diane's hands gave her a desperate energy. She lifted herself up and bucked her attacker off and stood up, her bra dangling from her upper arms and her skirt sliding down her legs. She held onto her skirt with one hand and tried to push the bra straps back in place with the other, but Diane took a swipe and caught one cup of the bra in her hand and ripped the garment away from Christine.

The girls stood glaring at each other, catching their breath. The gorgeous Christine was naked from the waist up, her fabulous breasts heaving in exertion. She was trying to zip her skirt back up, but the zipper caught in the material and her tugging was to no avail.

Diane was nearly as winded as Christine, her breasts heaving under the skimpy blue bra that remained in place. Both women had lost their shoes in the scuffle.

Diane turned toward the men watching. "Take a look at those lovely tits on her now. When I'm finished with her, they won't be worth looking at, or her either." She staggered unsteadily toward her enemy.

Christine got her bearings and realized that she had better use her head to get out of this ugly situation. She took advantage of the fact that Diane was pretty drunk and slowed by the alcohol she had consumed. Christine slipped Diane's lunge, forgot about her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She got behind Diane and wrapped her arms around her assailant's waist forcing her to the floor, landing on top of her. The weight landing on her knocked Diane's wind out of her.

Diane lay still, gasping as Christine sat up, straddling her back. Christine now ripped Diane's blouse all the way off and unfastened her bra using the same techniques that Diane had used earlier. Christine grabbed Diane's hair and gave it a couple of yanks for good measure too. "We'll see whose tits are going to get it." She pulled the blue bra off completely. Then she unclasped the wraparound skirt and opened the zipper and ripped it down the back seam. Diane remained winded, gasping, and seemed almost helpless.

Christine grabbed Diane's head with the objective of pounding it into the floor. She managed one knock before Todd and Roger grabbed her arms and pulled her off. "Come on Christine, a fair fight is fine, but you could really do some damage," Todd said.

Christine struggled for a short time and then relented and let Roger lead her to a table, wearing only her black satin panties and her stockings. She sat down heavily in a chair, her lovely chest still heaving. She laid her head down on the table and began crying.

Todd helped Diane, similarly attired in stockings and blue panties, off the floor. He took her to the other side of the dance floor and sat her in a chair, her naked breasts heaving too.

Todd sent Tom to the bar to get each of the girls a soft drink. During the commotion, George and Marge had stood at a corner of the dance floor, George's arm around Marge's waist, watching quietly. Now they went to a corner of the room away from the other people and found a quiet table to sit at.

"I've never seen two women fight like that before", said Marge, her voice a bit shaky.

"I've witnessed a couple of fights, but never with two such attractive women."

"It was kind of exciting. I'm glad they broke it up before someone got hurt though."

"Are you about ready for a cup of coffee?"

"I have to go to the little girl's room first." Marge got up and disappeared.

George looked back to the scene around the dance floor. Todd was consoling Christine, apparently having made his choice. The other three guys were clustered around Diane. Both girls were crying.