George: Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge was clearly hesitant about lifting her dress in front of fifty or so people. But, for whatever reason, that's what she was out there to do. She finally reached for the hem of her dress at either side. George noted that the skirt had loops at the side, like little handles. She hooked her hands in the loops and raised them to her hips. The crowd responded with generous applause and a few cheers and whistles.

The schoolteacher responded to the audience with a pretty smile and raised her hands to her waist. George caught a glimpse of her stocking tops and the straps of a white garter belt as she turned. Her legs were very shapely, ankles and knees just right, firm thighs, very nice.

"Higher, Marge, higher," a female voice called out. It came from the friend she had been sitting with; Marge was in no hurry. Ever so slowly, she raised her hands, pulling the black dress up her frame and revealing more of her lovely self.

The bare flesh above her stockings was now visible and the crowd sensed that they might be able to influence just how much the young woman would reveal. Several people began to chant, "Higher, higher, higher." Most of the audience picked up the chant and the piano music was drowned out. Clearly, Marge's simple routine had turned on the crowd more than any of the others. George knew that he was certainly turned on.

The bottom of Marge's snow-white panties was slowly revealed as she continued to twirl with her hands at shoulder level. The thin silk could not hide her light brown thatch that appeared to be trimmed neatly. The crowd was chanting louder, "Higher, higher, higher."

Marge had the hem of her dress at eye level now and her entire panty was visible. She showed no sign that she was finished with her show. The top of her white garter belt, around her waist began to come into view. "Higher, higher, higher."

Marge began to bunch the hem of her dress in her hands so she could lift it higher without raising her arms further. George was so turned on that, when he reached for his ginger ale to take a sip, he nearly spilled it. And still, the dress levitated upward. The bottom of Marge's brassiere showed that it too was white. As more of the under garment was revealed, the fact that Marge had a very shapely bosom was also evident.

As the piano tape completed, the rookie contestant had her entire dress bunched up around her neck, revealing a beautiful figure that had to be the envy almost every female in the room. The audience clapped long and hard, although when Marge suddenly dropped the dress back into place, a few boos were sounded. Marge was smiling, in relief and also in general pleasure at the reception that she was getting.

George gave her top marks in all three categories and was sure she would be the winner. It was no contest.

Todd was ready to make his comments. "Thanks Marge. You may be a rookie, but that was a great performance. If you'd like to come back and enter our wet T-shirt contest, I'm sure you'd get high marks there too." This brought renewed cheers from the crowd.

"Our fifth young lady is a veteran who has won this contest twice before and always puts on a delightful display. She truly has - hot legs! -. Would you welcome Diane?"

Diane appeared in the spotlight revealing that she had changed clothes. Instead of her dress, she was wearing a white blouse and tight, royal blue, wrap-around mini skirt. She had blue accent jewelry, blue heels and, like Marge, very sheer stockings.

As her rock number began blaring from the speakers, Diane stood facing the judges, feet apart. She unfastened the belt and whipped it off. In a flash, she unfastened the top of her skirt and removed that also. She tossed the belt and skirt aside. Blue garters held up her sheer nylons. The white blouse denied a view of her underwear.

To take care of that problem, Diane unbuttoned the front of the blouse and let it fall open. A two piece ensemble of skimpy blue under garments was revealed. Her bra covered barely the lower half of her nicely shaped breasts, but it was the other garment that caused the most stirring in the crowd. Her panty had no sides at all. It was merely a waistband with a small strip of blue cloth stretched between Diane's legs. It wasn't a G-string, but it wasn't much more either.

Lot's of whistles and catcalls sounded as Diane twirled to give everyone the benefit of her tiny coverings. After several revolutions, hands on her hips to hold her blouse open, she bent forward from the waist and turned to give everyone a back door shot. This too was spectacular.

With her feet still spread apart, her entire crotch was visible from the rear, with the just a slender wisp of clothe covering the outer lips of her pussy. With her ass facing the judges, she rotated her upper body, which made her ass rotate also. George knew that every man in the place must be aching to strip away those little blue panties and plunge into the hidden cave underneath.

Diane hadn't reached the height of eroticism yet. She reached a hand down the front of her panty and stuck two fingers out each side of the material between her legs. She wriggled the fingers seductively at the audience and shuffled her feet to rotate her ass around the ring of spectators.

The crowd was applauding as loudly as they had for Marge, and George was no longer sure that she would be the clear-cut winner. "Who cares about her legs," someone yelled, "look at that fantastic ass."

"Get your fingers out of the way, honey. Let's see your fuck hole."

Diane decided that this pose had gone far enough. She straightened up and reached for her bra in front. She unclasped the cups, but held them together with her hands. She pranced around like that, taunting the crowd by not showing them what they wanted so badly to see.

"Come on, baby, let's see if your tits are as nice as your ass."

"Tits, tits, tits," started the chant.

Diane obliged by pulling one cup away for an instant giving the crowd a quick flash of a nice round breast and large pink nipple.

"Tits, tits, tits." The noise clamored.

Diane again pulled away her right cup and paraded around the floor showing the uncovered tit on all sides.

"Both tits, both tits, both tits," the chant was altered.

Diane clearly had one choice. Coyly and slowly, she drew the front of her bra open and revealed her lovely young treasures. George pictured Todd ravaging those lovely breasts later in the evening. Diane continued turning to give everyone a clear view of her tits, jutting proudly in front of her.

"Pussy, pussy, pussy," someone started the chant and everyone picked it up quickly. Immediately, Diane's hands dropped to the sides of the little garment around her waist. She inched the waistband down and waited for the crowd to increase the chant.

"Pussy, pussy, pussy."

She inched the garment over her pubic mound and slowly down her legs. Then she turned, spread her feet and bent forward from the waist, giving the crowd what they were after. The spotlight showed brightly on her glistening pussy. The crowd went wild. She rotated once around the circle of spectators and then stood up and jerked the panty back into place. She didn't bother to refasten her bra. She bowed to the applause, letting her tits flop free. She picked up her discarded skirt and belt and headed for the dressing rooms. The applause followed her.

Todd was on his feet clapping too. Clearly he was not an impartial judge. "Fantastic, Diane, clearly your legs weren't the only hot part of your body. I think you gave every guy in the audience a hot leg. I'd like to have the dry cleaning concession from this evening."

"Seriously audience, let's thank all of the beautiful young ladies that entertained us tonight. They were all just fabulous. Our judges will vote and we will have the results in half an hour. Meanwhile you can work off some of your frustrations by rubbing bodies on the dance floor."

"Thank you, and don't forget we still have our hot legs challenge between tonight's winner and champion from two weeks ago, Christine."

Chapter 4

George turned his attention to the ballot on his table. He scored Marge first, giving her twenty for appearance, twenty for legs and eighteen for her routine. To Diane he gave twenty for her routine, eighteen for legs and eighteen for appearance. The other three contestants, he scored at below fifty for their totals.

Russ came over and sat down. The two judges compared their ballots. Russ had given Marge a total of fifty-seven and Diane a total of fifty-six. The others didn't matter.

Jolynn arrived with another ginger ale for George and she collected the two ballots. She glanced at the scores and winked at George. "I told you she was a sweetheart."

After she had left, Russ left too. A few minutes later, he was dancing with the redhead. George decided to try Marge again, but when he approached her table, a young stud was talking to her and as George watched, the stud led her to the dance floor. George settled for a tall blond, one of the business types he had spotted earlier.

As he danced with the girl and made small talk, most of his attention was focussed on Marge and her dance partner. They didn't seem to be hitting it off very well. The young stud seemed to be in a hurry to become familiar with Marge and start taking liberties. He tried pulling her in close but she stayed her distance and kept his hands above her waist.

Diane was back, still in her hot legs outfit, and dancing with Todd. She appeared to be asking him what the outcome of the contest was. Apparently, he didn't know the answer. He told her that she was definitely the winner on his ballot. Seeking to take advantage of his vote, he moved his hands down her skirt to the top of her ass and rested them their. He got no resistance from her.

As the first song ended, Marge headed back to her table without hesitation. The stud seemed to realize that he had struck out. He didn't even follow her but started looking around for someone more compatible. George returned his dance partner to her girlfriend. He hadn't even bothered to find out her name.

When he looked for Marge, she had left her table for the ladies room. George decided to try and get a dance with the fabled Christine; he was a little surprised when she agreed. He studied her as she walked ahead of him toward the floor. She looked like a classy chick, very well dressed, outstanding face and figure, sexy walk. Her problem George decided, as he began talking with her, was that she knew all of this and it had gone a bit to her head. The only interest George could detect in her was for Christine. She seemed so self-centered that George was turned off, even though she willingly pressed her beautiful body against him. She was an excellent dancer.

During their second number together, George just stopped conversing and enjoyed Christine's lovely aroma and the smooth feel of her gorgeous body pressed against his. After that dance, he walked her back to the bar.

George watched the dancers and sipped ginger ale. Russ was now with the yellow dress and not doing too well. They weren't dancing close and weren't talking much either.

Todd and Diane were locked in close embrace, his hands stroking her ass. There was a couple headed for bed together if George had ever seen one. For a little variety, Todd removed one hand from her ass and slipped it inside the front of her blouse to feel a little titty. This brought one of Diane's hands down to feel Todd's ass.

Marge walked back into the room and sat down. Her friend was out on the dance floor. George found himself walking toward her table for the third time.

"Would you care to dance, Marge?"

She looked up and recognized him. "You don't seem to take no for an answer."

"I do in some cases, but not this one."

He thought she was about to turn him down again, but then she said, "You were one of the judges weren't you?"

"Yes."

"And how did you judge me?" A sly smile crossed her mouth.

"George leaned over and whispered in her ear, "That's what I want to talk to you about on the dance floor."

This got a little laugh and she said, "Ok, you can't be any worse than the last one."

It was George's turn to laugh, "Yeah, I noticed."

As expected, Marge held her distance as they began dancing. But, when George allowed her to set the tenure, she relaxed quickly and seemed to enjoy dancing and conversing with him. She didn't move any closer though, which disappointed him.

As George chatted, without his mind on the conversation, he wondered what it was about Marge that attracted him. Certainly, she had a lovely figure, her hair was beautifully styled and her face was quite pretty. But there was something more. George decided it was a look of simple innocence that very few women over the age of seventeen had nowadays. Marge had big brown eyes, a warm, sincere smile and her dress was so simple yet gave such an elegant effect. And her oversized glasses gave her the appearance of such sophistication that she looked totally out of place in a bar.

As the music faded, Todd had his microphone back and announced that the hot legs contest judges had determined a winner for the current week. "Good luck!" George whispered to Marge and he escorted her back to her table.

"Will the five young ladies please come out to the center of the floor?" They trooped out and lined up along the wall that bordered one side of the floor.

"Each of our contestants will receive free drinks for the next two weeks. The winner will receive seventy five dollars cash in addition to the free drinks."

"The voting was extremely close and we have a split decision. The winning total was 171 points out of a possible 180, and the winner is Marge. Congratulations Marge!"

Marge appeared to be very genuinely surprised as she covered her mouth with her hands and let out a happy squeal. The other girls congratulated her. Diane looked extremely peeved.

Todd continued, "In fifteen minutes, we'll have our challenge match between Marge and Christine for fifty dollars and the right to come back in two weeks, if she wants to, and match the winner for that evening."

George found himself looking forward to the challenge match with great relish. As Jolynn walked by, he asked if he were to judge the challenge. "No," she told him, "We use an applause meter for this one."

George walked over to Marge's table and congratulated her, wished her good luck in the challenge and made her promise him a dance afterward. She introduced him to her friend Annette. "She's the one who got me into this mess in the first place."

"Well," said George, "maybe in two weeks, Annette can enter and the two of you can be in the challenge."

"Annette spoke up, "where did you find this charmer, Marge?"

"He used his position of influence as a judge to get me to dance with him."

"It looks like he used his influence as a judge to make you the winner."

"That's right," George jumped in, "Don't tell anyone, but you won by a single point."

Annette was hip, "That's because our fair minded MC has been feeling up one of the contestants all evening. If you had danced with George here the first time he asked you, you would have won much more easily."

Marge laughed. "God I wonder what the parents of my five-year olds would say if they'd seen me out there tonight."

"I can call and get some of them down here if you want to find out. You have to do it again, you know."

"Can't I just forfeit? I mean before I didn't know any men in here, but now I've met George and I've danced with a couple of others. I'll be even more embarrassed this time."

"So what, we agreed, you need to loosen up and honey you sure took a big step tonight. Marge, you were hot!"

George listened to the two friends' discussion. Marge turned to him. "Tell me, do you really think it's appropriate for a kindergarten teacher to be out doing a strip tease in a crowded bar just to satisfy a friend?"

George was on the spot. "If you were in the bar I was in last night I would have said, "No way!" but this is a pretty high class crowd. You can see that they really warmed up to you, whereas they didn't think much of Marcie and Janelle."

"What about Diane? They sure liked her."

George nodded, "Eh, two out of three."

Annette chimed in, "Anyhow it was not a strip tease. You didn't remove a single thing."

Marge told George she wanted to be left alone to, "contemplate her fate." George asked Annette to dance, so Marge could be alone. "Good luck!" George said to Marge before he and Annette walked off. "I really mean that." Marge smiled wanly.

On the dance floor, George pumped Annette for information about Marge. He found she was divorced once and had a couple of other sad affairs. She had withdrawn from social life and Annette was trying to prod her into trying men again. This idea of the hot legs contest was to give her confidence that she was still a desirable woman.

George found Annette attractive and pleasant to dance with. She was just a bit pushy for George's taste. And, it turned out she was happily married. She didn't mind flirting on the dance floor though. She pressed herself eagerly against George and rubbed her nice tits against his chest. She turned so that she could press her leg against his crotch. When the music stopped, she brushed his cheek with her lips and whispered, "Thanks."

Chapter 5

Todd rounded up his microphone and introduced Marge a second time. The lights dimmed and the crowd applauded and shouted their encouragement. Marge looked frightened but determined to go through with her show a second time. She concentrated on the music and tried to forget about all the people watching her.

The beginning of Marge's show showed the same progress as the first time. But once her white panties were on display, she raised her dress no higher. Instead, she strutted around the dance floor and did a few leg kicks. Twice, she turned her back to the audience and bent forward to stretch her legs and provide a wonderful exposure of her rear side.

At the end, the crowd applauded loudly, although, they probably wanted to see more of Marge's body than she offered.

After Marge sat down and the applause died out, Todd introduced Christine. The applause that greeted her was about the same as for Marge.

Christine walked to the center of the dance floor. A big band sound came over the speakers and she immediately unfastened the waistband of her short skirt and dropped it to the floor. She stepped out of it and left it lay in a heap. Her sheer nylons were held in place by thin black garters and her panties were made of black satin and very tiny, even tinier than Diane's was.

The sudden exposure elicited several whistles form the onlookers. Christine smiled in response and strutted around the floor. Her legs were perfect, long, shapely and tanned. Her hipbones stuck out, uncovered by the black patch of cloth in front. She put her hands on her hips and thrust her pelvis forward at the crowd. Then she turned and leaned forward to thrust her ass at the same audience; the backside was less covered than the front.

Christine paraded around the floor and repeated her thrusts so that everyone in the room got a good angle to view her intimate charms. Next she raised one leg straight up in the air and held it in that position with her knee right beside her face. She hopped around on one shoe. Her pussy was stretched to its limit, covered by the thinnest strip of black satin.

George had to admit that Christine had fantastic legs and was displaying them in the most erotic manner imaginable. She released her leg with one hand and held it still straight up with one hand. She ran her free hand from her knee down to her extended crotch and rubbed the material over her pussy with her finger tips.