George: Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shucks!" Linda said. They aren't going to put their clothes on, are they?"

Lonnie laughed at her. "I don't think so," she answered.

Chapter 3

Amy sat as the center of attention with five beautifully wrapped packages in front of her and five eager females circled around her. George had taken orders for drinks and was in the process of serving them. By now, each of the six women had enough alcohol in her to definitely feel the effects. George had to admit that they all seemed to hold their liquor well.

Amy went eenie - meenie - minie - moe and picked a medium sized, flat package wrapped in plain silver paper with a large royal blue bow. She slipped the ribbon off carefully and found where the paper was taped. She un-wrapped the package without even a slight tear in the paper.

The box looked like clothing of some sort and it had the name of a boutique on the side, but the name didn't mean anything to George.

Amy opened the box and found a card on top of the tissue-covered gift. She opened the card and read the inscription. The gift was from her future mother-in-law.

Laying the card aside, Amy lifted the tissue and pulled out a black silk garment. She held it up and revealed that it was a black silk nightgown, very expensive looking. She also found a bra and panty combo, both in matching black.

The watchers all exclaimed at how lovely the set was. "Wait till Jack sees that," Terry laughed, "His eyes will fall out of their sockets." The others laughed and agreed. Amy thanked Jennifer and gave her a hug.

Laying her first gift aside, Amy chose a small packaged and un-wrapped it as carefully as she had the first. Again she read the small card and then found a bottle of expensive perfume from Terry.

Amy opened the perfume and took a whiff. She passed it around for the others to sample. "Well, darling," Samantha commented, "It looks like you will be very presentable on your wedding night." Amy hugged Terry and thanked her for the lovely scent.

The third package was from Lonnie. It contained a hand painted porcelain figure of a ballet dancer. Amy's eyes glowed with excitement as she told her future sister-in-law it was a perfect gift and she loved it.

Linda's gift was another peignoir set, this one with a short, sheer blue nightie with matching bikini panty and bra, also quite sheer. Amy looked at Linda with a wide smile. "I love it," she enthused, "but I think I'm going to need a few drinks to get up the courage to wear it."

"Don't worry," Linda replied slyly, "If you wear it in front of Jack, you won't have to wear it very long." This got a noisy second from the others.

The final gift was from Samantha. It was the largest package and the most elegantly wrapped in green paper with silver wedding bells and a huge silver bow.

The card that Amy read had a long, loving inscription. Then she pulled a large stuffed koala bear from the box and everyone oohed and aahed in delight. Amy hugged the bear tightly and then passed it to Terry and hugged her mom.

After the opening of presents, there was a lull in the festivities. Darrin and Cory had disappeared and Lonnie went to find them. Samantha and Jennifer came to the bar to get their drinks freshened and then George served a new round for the others. He left one for Lonnie even though she had not returned. The hors d'oeuvre table was left neglected even though there was lots of good food remaining.

When Lonnie returned, everyone looked toward her expectantly. She sat down and sipped her drink before she explained the next activity. "A fashion show," she said, "We're going to put on a lingerie show and Darrin, Cory and George will be the judges."

All three younger girls expressed delight with the plan, but the two mothers seemed rather subdued, even reluctant. Irregardless, Lonnie herded the party out of the room and upstairs. She grabbed the two boxes containing the nightgowns that Amy had just unwrapped.

George was left alone to reflect on the interesting party and to tidy up the room. He arranged three chairs for the judges at the edge of the hardwood floor. He set up seating for the contestants behind that.

He was just fixing himself the first drink of the day when Lonnie returned. She told him that the girls had voted and agreed unanimously that George had to strip to his undershorts to judge the contest. After she left he did just that.

Once again, Lonnie returned and this time she had Darrin and Cory in tow. She looked approvingly at George but did not comment. Instead, she instructed all three men on the judging procedures. The ladies would come in one at a time and parade before the judges. They would draw straws for the order. The judges were free to comment in a lighthearted way. They could take notes and judge the girls any way they wished. She laid some pencils and notepads on a table near them. They could announce winners in more than one category if they wished.

After Lonnie had departed, Cory found a tape of soft, seductive music and started it. The three men sat expectantly, awaiting the first contestant. They were all wondering what each of the women would be wearing.

After a few minutes, it was Lonnie who appeared as the first lingerie model. She was wearing a pair of maroon men's silk pajamas. She explained that she had agreed to be first so that she could narrate the rest of the show.

Lonnie walked back and forth, barefoot before the trio of judges. The pajamas were too big, but the bottoms stayed in place. She narrated for herself.

"These pajamas are made of the finest Chinese silk. The atrocious color is supposed to make the wearer feel more masculine. The tops have three buttons and the bottoms have two snaps. They are available at Sears Roebuck for thirty dollars or maybe twenty on sale."

Darrin spoke up, "What's underneath them?"

Lonnie looked at him and winked. "Just skin!"

"Let's see a little of it", Darrin replied.

Lonnie promptly unbuttoned the top button and bent over so that the judges could see enough of her breasts to be certain she was not wearing a bra. She straightened up, undid the lower button and separated the front of the shirt to display her navel. She then turned her back on the judges, bent over and mooned them, with her legs held tightly together. The three men applauded her lovely bare ass as she wiggled it a couple of times before them. Then she adjusted the bottoms and walked off the floor.

Amy was the second to display her nighttime wardrobe. She was wearing the black silk nightgown that Jennifer had given her. It had a scoop neckline and ankle length hem. She looked lovely in it.

Amy walked back and forth in front of the men as if she had modeled before. She was barefoot like Lonnie. She twirled to display the nightgown from all sides.

Lonnie explained the gown; "Amy is wearing for you tonight a black silk nightgown designed by Count Dracula. It has a matching bra and panties under it. If you wear this nightgown on Halloween, your beloved will turn into a howling werewolf and ravish your body throughout the night."

Cory spoke up this time; "We've got to see the panties. We can't judge you if you don't show us the panties."

Amy hesitated and then complied. She bent over and lifted the hem of the black silk to her waist. This revealed the lovely black silk bikini panty underneath, trimmed with black lace. Again, Amy turned so that the men could appreciate all sides of the tiny undergarment. Then she dropped the hem and joined her future sister-in-law.

Next up was Jennifer, wearing a pink flannel nightgown that buttoned up around her neck and was nearly knee length. She was bare legged, but wore fuzzy pink slippers on her feet.

"What can I say about this," Lonnie said sarcastically. "This is your basic, homemade, flannel nightgown. It's designed to inhibit rather than encourage the male interest. But, it does provide easy access to the female charms if the male is insistent."

Jennifer paraded the nightgown and smiled at the judges. She was clearly at ease until George explained that one of the contest rules required the contestant to display panties. "Only for those who are wearing them of course," he added.

Jennifer hesitated and then turned her back and lifted the hem of the flannel material to reveal all of her beautiful legs and a bright red panty covering her behind.

Darrin encouraged her, "That's fantastic, Jennifer. Turn around please so we can see the front also."

Jennifer turned slowly to display the front of the red under garment. George wanted to jump up and tear it off her, but he watched silently until she dropped the flannel gown back in place and took a seat by Amy.

Terry walked in wearing the blue ensemble that Linda had given to Amy earlier. The nightgown was very short, just barely reaching the top of her legs. The light blue silk was sheer, but there were several layers to hide the garments, (or lack of garments), underneath.

Unlike the trio ahead of her, Terry was wearing nylons. The blue garters that held the stockings in place and disappeared up under the hem of the negligee enhanced her total appearance.

Lonnie narrated again; "Here we have nightwear to make any girl feel lovely. The silk is as soft as its blue color. Any man, seeing his favorite girl dressed like this, can't resist reaching out for her to give her tender loving hugs and caresses."

Terry walked back and forth and then stood before the judges as if looking for direction. Corry motioned for her to turn around in a circle. She did so slowly.

"Faster, Terry," Cory directed.

Terry twirled faster and the lightweight material was lifted by the centrifugal force of her turn. The judges had a nice view of the blue garter belt around Terry's waist and the tiny, blue string bikini that was part of the lovely outfit.

Terry twirled twice in this fashion and then realized that the motion was exposing quite a bit of her to the men. She stopped and wrapped the silk nightgown around her hips as she stepped off the floor and sat down.

The fifth lingerie model did not appear immediately and George sat reflecting that perhaps the best was yet to come. He was anticipating either the sexy Linda or the gorgeous, sophisticated Samantha.

George was not disappointed when Linda appeared and walked out in front of the judges. She wore a soft white negligee that was almost knee length and very sheer. Her bra and panties were clearly visible beneath the material. She wore white high-heeled pumps and her legs were bare.

Lonnie narrated Linda's ensemble; "This delicate combination is tailor made for a girl's wedding night. The soft white silk carries the picture of a bride from the church to the bedroom. Of course white underwear might be more appropriate, but for many men, pink is traditional and preferred."

The three judges hardly noticed the negligee. Their eyes strained to see through the material as they studied the pink undergarments. The top part of the pair was a half bra trimmed with pink lace. It clearly revealed that Linda's breasts were her best physical feature.

The pink panty was not a bikini, but it was not all that substantial either. It too was lace trimmed and made George's prick twitch just thinking about the treasures hidden beneath it.

Linda pranced back and forth and turned around and around. She seemed completely at ease with no hint of embarrassment about her state of dress. She stopped facing the men and placed her hands over her chest. She ran them down her sides, turned her back to the judges and felt her ass through the nightgown. It was clear that she knew all three men would like to do the same thing. She finally left the stage when she had teased the judges enough.

At first, Samantha's outfit was a big disappointment. She came in wearing a lime green bathrobe and matching slippers. Sheer white nylons covered her legs.

Lonnie studied her brother's future mother-in-law for a moment. "Here we have the perfect wardrobe piece for those quiet evenings at home when your husband or boy friend is out of town on business and you want to curl up with a good book."

Samantha smiled and walked back and forth in front of the judges. She turned her back to them and untied the robe in front. When she turned around again and held the front of the robe open, George nearly fell out of his chair.

"But," Lonnie continued, "If he, or someone else, shows up suddenly, you can toss the book and remove the robe and be ready to play just like that."

Under the thick white robe, Samantha wore one of the skimpiest little slips George had ever seen. It was the same shade of pale green as the robe. The slip was cut so low in front that the top half of Samantha's beautiful breasts was uncovered. The two sets of straps across her shoulders revealed that she wore a bra of some sort, but it couldn't be much of one.

At the bottom, the little slip barely covered the junction between the fantastic woman's legs. There was a long, lovely stretch of bare thigh between the tops of her hose and the point where the white garter straps disappeared.

Samantha turned and walked from side to side, holding the robe open so that the men could have a good look at what was underneath. As she walked, the slip shifted just enough to reveal a small triangle of green between her legs. George felt himself getting so hard that he glanced up at Samantha's face to see if she was staring at him. He found her staring at Cory instead.

After three enticing trips back and forth, Samantha closed her robe again, hiding the gorgeous body beneath it. Darrin groaned aloud and begged her for more, but she ignored him and joined the other five females.

Darrin stood up, stepped forward and faced the other eight people in the room. The bulge in his underwear revealed that he was in some state of arousal from the fashion show, but he paid no heed to that. George was certain that the females behind him were paying attention.

"That was just terrific, ladies," Darrin complemented the group. He applauded with his hands and George and Cory did likewise. "If you will excuse the judges for a few minutes, we will announce the winners shortly. Lonnie, maybe you can tend bar so that George can fulfill his duties as one of the judges."

Darrin motioned to the other two men to follow him and George rose self-consciously and followed Cory out of the room and upstairs. The meeting of judges concluded that each of the models should be declared a winner in a different category. They listed the six names on a sheet of paper and then attached categories to the names. It only took a few minutes.

The men trooped back downstairs and found the women chatting and sipping fresh drinks. George and Cory seated themselves and Darrin took over the master of ceremonies role again.

"Amazingly enough," Darrin announced, the judging took place in six categories and we voted different winners in each category. I'll announce the winners and ask each of you to come up for a kiss from each of the judges." He motioned for George and Cory to join him.

Cory stood facing the ladies with his hands at his sides so they could focus on the bulge in his briefs. George stood with his hands clasped in front of him.

Darrin announced the first winner, "In the category of the most provocative performance by a model, the winner is Lonnie for her moon." Since none of the other girls had seen this, there was a surprised reaction and a couple of giggles.

"Lonnie, you didn't!" came from her mother.

Lonnie just smiled and stepped forward to be the first award winner. She came first to Cory who put his arms around her and kissed her on the lips for several seconds. He let her go and she walked to Darrin. He also put his arms around her and kissed her in the same fashion. Before he released her he gave her two quick pats on her derriere.

George followed suit with the hug and kiss, but he kept his hands above her waist. Lonnie was not bashful though and George felt her bare breasts, beneath the pajama top, press against his chest and his half-hard cock, in his shorts, pressed against her stomach.

The next winner was Jennifer for the hottest panties. There were a couple of whistles from the younger girls as she rose tentatively to accept her award. She approached George and offered him her cheek. She did not come close the way Lonnie had and George had to lean forward a bit to brush her cheek with his lips. Then Jennifer kissed him on the cheek and stepped away.

She offered her cheek to Darrin and instead of kissing her he said, "I want your panties for my collection."

Unabashed, Jennifer kissed him on the cheek, stepped back and stared at the bulge in his shorts and said, "Perhaps we can work out a trade."

She stepped on to Cory and kissed him on the mouth, although she did not press herself close to him. This brought another whistle and a catcall from the watchers.

Darrin announced Terry as the winner of the "outfit that most men would buy for their mistress" award. Terry jumped up eagerly and headed for Cory. She allowed him to wrap his arms around her and plant a kiss on her mouth. She slid one hand between them and rested it right on the front of his underwear. She gave a gentle squeeze and then pulled away.

Seeing her aggressiveness with Cory, Darrin was quick to take advantage. As Terry came into his arms and slid her hand toward his crotch, he lowered a hand to the hem of her short nightie reached underneath and squeezed her ass as he kissed her. She hardly seemed to notice as her hand lingered on his shorts, squeezing his manhood through the material.

When George's turn came, he expected Terry to be more reserved with him, but she pressed against him and offered her mouth. George lowered his lips to hers and felt her hand groping for his cock. Somehow she got two fingers through the opening in his shorts and rubbed them against the sensitive skin of his erect prick. Then she closed her hand around the instrument and squeezed it hard.

George waited for Terry to break her hold and terminate the kiss, but she was in no hurry. She stopped kissing, took a deep breath and kissed him again. George lowered his right hand to her hip and slipped it under the little blue nightgown. He forced his hand toward her crotch and felt her move to give him room. He grasped her pubic mound through the little panty he had seen earlier. Terry allowed him to hold her for a few seconds and then broke free, leaving George in frustrated anticipation.

Amy was given the award for the most elegant nightwear ensemble. She came forward and kissed each of the three judges, mouth to mouth and allowed them to pull her close for a brief hug. None of the three men made any attempt to take advantage of the lovely bride to be, perhaps to her disappointment.

The fifth award went to Linda for the sexiest outfit. Linda kissed Cory long and hard and pressed her gorgeous body into his. Cory lowered both hands to the top of her ass and stroked it gently through the two layers of material. The beautiful girl was in no hurry to break up the embrace, so Cory moved his hands lower and pressed the material of her gown into her crack. At last one of the other girls, Amy or Terry, yelled "Time, Linda, time!" Linda reluctantly backed away from Cory and moved toward Darrin.

She pressed herself against Darrin in the same manner and they kissed. Darrin hugged her to him for a short time and then raised her bare arms and moved them so they were around his neck with her hands clasped behind it. He placed his hands at the side of her waist and slid them slowly upwards, across the soft white material, until they rested just beneath her armpits. His intended destination was clear to everyone including the lovely girl kissing him.

Linda did not flinch in the slightest as Darrin moved his hands to cover the front of her brassiere. He squeezed her flesh through her garments, gently at first, then harder. The couple stopped kissing and concentrated their thoughts on the girl's large tits and the strong hands that gripped them and squeezed ever harder. Again, it took a reminder from the onlookers before Linda released her grip behind Darrin's neck and forcibly removed his hands from her body.