GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marching out of the office, with her coworkers staring at her, curious of what was going on behind closed doors, she simply walked up to the receptionist and said two words.

"I'm quitting."

Despite her world having crumbled, she couldn't deny that felt good.

Kathleen called one of her neighbors and, without getting into too many details, let her know that her and Andrew were done. The neighbor assured Kathleen that Andrew wasn't there, allowing her to make way home, just long enough to grab some clothes and personal effects and important papers. Then... she left, never to return.

Time to move on. Time to do the thing she'd been dreaming about. Unfortunately... she didn't have the man she loved by her side.

And she never would again.

*************

(One Year Later)

**************

It was amazing how much could change in such a short period of time. A year prior, Maggie had been poor and directionless and woefully flat-chested. Now... she was rich, and married, and her tits were absolutely massive!

Needless to say, it had been an eventful year.

Within a couple weeks after Kathleen had caught them in the act, Maggie had been moved into Andrew's place. He'd packed up Kathleen's things and sent them to her office, allowing space for Maggie's things. Her many slutty outfits. Her many trashy possessions.

She had looked at this place with green eyes before, and now, it was hers. This was her place. That was her pool. That was her bed. Andrew was her man.

It didn't take long for them to wed. Maggie was so crazy about Andrew that she didn't want to drag things out too long. It was a very small ceremony, no frills, but the wedding night alone made this wedding far more memorable than Andrew's first. Despite how little the vows of marriage mattered to her during her pursuit of Andrew, now that she was a married woman, she took her own vows very seriously. She vowed to be the best wife ever! She made a point to be there for him whenever he came home. Whenever he needed her. Whatever he needed of her, she gave to him. She gave everything she could. She gave him everything he could ever need, and that's why their marriage would last, and why his first marriage didn't.

Andrew held up his end of the bargain too. He was the best husband a slut like her could ever ask for. He took care of her. He cooked meals for her, a far cry from the cheap food she had gotten used to in her single life. He made sure their castle was well cared for, handling all the repairs and fixes around the house. He spoiled her rotten, buying her expensive clothes, fancy jewelry, and anything her hot body needed. And oh yeah, a fucking sports car, which all but assured him some crazy good sex that night. Well... even crazier than usual.

And on a personal level, he was everything she could hope for from a man. In public, he was almost the same man he was before he met Maggie. Kind, sweet, and loving, only with that bit of an edge that made him so fucking irresistible to her. He gave her moments of actual romance, only tinged with the hot-blooded lust that defined their relationship.

Andrew took her out to fancy dinners at expensive restaurants, their meals always filled with heavy flirting and a bit of fooling around under the table. Walking downtown at dusk, holding hands, bodies pressed close, her large fake breasts bouncing as she walked. At the movies, hidden in the back, lips smacking heatedly in the darkness, hands busy against each other's bodies, the film long forgotten. Or a long romantic night on the town, ending with a nice, quiet drive home, bright lights shining in the dark as they basked in this new relationship. A truly wonderful, beautiful night. In the silence, they kept stealing glances at each other, both still in disbelief that they had ended up with such a perfect mate.

Basking in romance, Maggie couldn't think of any better way to cap off a beautiful night like this than by leaning over to him and furiously sucking him off, bobbing in his lap as he drove, her skirt flipped up over her butt, exposing her thong-clad ass to anyone who happened to look in their car. She would suck him off like the slut she was before swallowing every drop of thick cum from his swollen balls. The old Andrew would have rejected this kind of public performance, but the new Andrew reveled in the filth of it all. He could only look at his new wife and marvel that this devilish British slut was going to be the mother of his children.

And it didn't take long either for that pregnancy to begin to show. Doing the math, the child had been conceived during that first, lustful encounter back at her place. Although it would have been much more fitting if it had happened that day in the shower, right in front of Kathleen, forced to watch as her husband impregnated another woman. God, it would have been hot.

But through it all, Andrew always took her picture. The shoots didn't stop, even as she began to show. He barely showed up at his shop anymore. He didn't go out and take pictures of things that caught his eye. No... all his creative juices were spent on his true muse. Maggie. Essentially, he practically left behind all other pursuits to devote himself to her entirely, practically becoming her personal photographer, worshipping her hot body with his camera, fucking her during many of these multiple photoshoots, and eventually, on video. That paradise-like cove was the perfect location to fuck on video for the first time, spoiling its purity even further with their illicit fucking. The footage looked so good it was practically art.

Maggie was so fucking hot she had gained a huge following online, through her social media and her personal website, with people willing to pay top dollar to follow her life. She certainly wasn't shy, so she shared pretty much everything. Both the innocent moments of her new, daily life, and all the juicy, dirty details.

On the more innocent side, on her social media, there were her modeling pictures, of course, and those were the ones that really made her popular. Your standard bikini pictures, stuff like that, outfits and poses that really showed off her hot body and got your attention. But there were others. There were pictures of all the landmark moments of her personal life, such as pictures of her and Andrew together. Pictures of the large, flashy rock he put on her finger. Pictures of her in her wedding dress, one that was anything but decent. Pictures of her growing tummy, expanding with the child growing inside her. And eventually, pictures of her and Andrew, proud parents of their first child, a beautiful baby girl.

There were photos of her being spoiled rotten, being taken on trips by Andrew, post having her child. Maggie was totally one of those women who could make the baby weight simply melt off, so she was in tip-top shape shortly after giving birth, and she was happy to show off this achievement. Pictures of her in a teeny, tiny bikini at a Caribbean beach resort, sipping drinks, looking sexy. Her flat, bronzed belly. Her huge, fleshy fake tits, packed into a tight bikini. Posed in a bikini, sunglasses, a fashionable hat, with a drink in hand, she looked like the star she always knew she was.

There were photos of her at a ski resort, looking like a sexy ski bunny, looking hot even in cold weather clothes. The way her hard nipples jutted out against her thin, figure hugging white sweater made her very popular at the resort. Even though the hills were packed with skiers, it was her slopes that were the most popular.

These were pictures that might be annoying if it was a coworker posting them, but since she was a gorgeous, hot-bodied young woman, people were paying rapturous attention.

There were pictures of her dressed up in nice clothes, sometimes even in clothing that designers paid her to wear, since she was so fucking popular. There were pictures of her at a club, in a dress that was almost transparent. Everyone could see her nipples and her cunt, but no one was complaining.

And then there were the other pictures. The ones people had to pay to see.

Maggie shared so much of her life that it only made sense to show off what happens with her behind closed doors. Her body was so hot and so desirable that most would give anything to watch her having sex. And people did, through her website, people sending gobs of cash her way just to see what that body looked like in action. To have concrete, visual evidence that a creature as desirable as her was having all the sex she needed. And they were not left disappointed. There were lots of pictures... lots of videos... lots of sex. All with Andrew, of course, and she was never short of fresh material to share with the world.

Maggie's most devoted fans, both men and women, got to see every bit of her life. Her going to the gym. Her sucking dick. Her eating a nice lunch. Her getting her tits sucked. Her in a bikini. Her taking a big, thick cock balls deep in her slutty vagina. A picture of Maggie on a shopping trip. A picture of Maggie with a cock up her ass. Women wanted to be her, and men wanted to be with her.

She traveled across the world to live out her dreams. And her dreams had come true. It was like a fairy tale, only with a lot more fucking. And she felt like a princess. Living in a castle with her prince, with all her followers and subjects catering to her every whim. It was perfect.

People were willing to give her money simply to watch her having sex. People were taking money out of their hard-earned paychecks just to worship her, and view her having sex with the man of her dreams. Maggie was a star. The star she always knew she would be. Maggie had the perfect man. Maggie was rich. Maggie was spoiled rotten. Maggie was popular. People knew Maggie as that hot girl with the big tits, and that's all she ever wanted.

Her life was perfect.

As for Andrew?

It was like he had stumbled into a whole other world. He had dived into the valley of sin so deeply that he couldn't ever experience the world in the same way again. The rules had changed in ways he couldn't fully explain, but nevertheless enjoyed.

Now that he had fully embraced the darkness inside him, people treated him differently. More specifically, women treated him differently. They responded to him in a much different way than they ever had before. Even though, on the outside, other than the woman on his arm, he was still the same guy. And in public, he still carried himself and behaved the same way, somehow, these women... they could just smell the sin flowing through his veins.

He couldn't explain it, but these women... it was as if they could take one look at him and know exactly what types of things he had gotten up to in the bedroom. Even when Maggie wasn't on his arm, they could just see that this was a guy who knew how to fuck a lady right. The amount of crass, brazen come-ons and heated stares he received was ridiculous. Women working in stores, preening and posing for him. Women walking down the street giving him the up and down, as if inviting him to return the favor, which he would. Waitresses in restaurants, flirting and giggling for him, even in front of Maggie, as if there was some unspoken code between sluts that this wouldn't be over the line. And it wasn't. Maggie loved it. When around her man, she loved seeing other women falling over themselves with lust. It validated her choice. She had chosen right, and seeing all these other women being so turned on by him only proved it. For Andrew, even though Maggie had shown him what kind of pleasure was out beyond his limited view, actually seeing it from other women was still a thrilling sight.

That wasn't even bringing up all the photoshoots with the other women...

At first, Andrew was satisfied with just taking pictures of Maggie. Showcasing her luscious naked body fulfilled him in every way he could imagine. He didn't need anything more. His website where he sold his artful nature shots had slowly transformed from art to smut. Gone were the photos of landscapes and moments of natural beauty. In its place were pictures showcasing landscapes of bare skin and the surgically enhanced beauty of his muse, Maggie. Now, the pictures he posted through his website weren't pornographic. He left those on Maggie's own site. No, the ones he showed were the more artistic ones, at least as artistic as he could get with his fake-breasted, slutty paramour. His talent really shined through, showcasing her body in all its artistic splendor.

A picture of Maggie in one of her bikinis, emerging from the water, tanned flesh glistening in the sun. With the rivulets of fluid cascading down her curves, she looked amazing. And the picture of her, filtered in black and white, looked almost like art.

There was a picture of her, dressed up in tight jeans, nice leather boots, and a figure hugging blue top, exposing a chasm of juicy cleavage. A pair of sunglasses were propped at the end of her nose as she posed against the wall in this rundown looking home, her intense beauty contrasting well against the peeling wallpaper and ragged furniture. With the color saturation turned up slightly, the picture looked damn good.

One of his favorites was one taken with Maggie posing on a rock on this beach. Sitting on this large rock, legs extended, her arms propped behind her, supporting her as she leaned back, her head falling back slightly, allowing her hair to graze the stone surface. In this picture, she was completely nude, her naked breasts exposed, pointed skyward. The photo was taken near sunset, bathing her body in orange light, with the ocean behind her glimmering... it was a damn good picture.

Through Maggie's growing popularity, there were many more eyes on Andrew's photos. With how talented he was at showcasing the female form on camera, and how good Maggie's photos were, other women came out of the woodwork, dying to get photos taken by Andrew. At first, he rejected these offers outright, fully satisfied by what he was doing with Maggie. But it was Maggie who urged him on to do this, to bring other girls into the mix, to share his gifts with the world.

Now, Maggie could be a very jealous woman at times, but after being with Andrew, and knowing how strong their bond was, she felt compelled to share. To show off the animal she had made of this sweet, kind-hearted man. To show off all the hard work she had done on Andrew with like-minded women who knew the score.

At first, Maggie invited women she knew. Other models, friends, and fellow booby girls, like her. Women she met at photoshoots and through the circuit of modeling she was a part of. Women she had become friends with in her daily life. Women she had met at the doctor's office while getting her implants. All of them were welcome.

Her modeling friends were pros who'd been around the block a bit. Stone cold sluts who knew how to show off their best bits for the camera, and adding in Andrew's talents behind the lens, with Maggie acting as the intermediary, really made these photoshoots pop in ways they never had before with other photographers they had dealt with.

Maggie knew the secret ingredient to these photoshoots was for there to be an underlying sexual attraction between both the model and the photographer, like there was from the start with her and Andrew. So, as these shoots went on, Maggie would be the devil on both of their shoulders. Urging her man to admire how attractive the models were. How perfect their asses were... how luscious their big tits were. Then, she would go to the model and whisper about how hot Andrew was, how good he was in bed, how ferocious and lusty of a lover he was. Maggie wanted to build the heat between them, and it worked. The models would look at the camera, thoughts of sex plain on their faces. And Andrew's photos would worship every perfect curve on the models' mouth-watering bodies. The tension would be rising throughout the shoot, only to reach a boiling point, where model and photographer would just have to rip off their clothes and go to town on each other.

This was another step in Maggie's absolute devotion to her man. She was so crazy about him that she was willing to even bring in other girls into the bedroom. Yes, she was a jealous woman in many ways, but as long as she was always alongside him with these other girls, she didn't mind. These girls knew the score, so Maggie didn't mind including them. Plus, there was something intoxicatingly sexy about watching these other girls, friends of hers, scream at the end of Andrew's cock. Knowing she had made this man so virile that he could turn all these other girls into quivering, moaning sluts was an incredible feeling. Of course, as good as this sex was, Andrew and Maggie always finished off together, because the sex they shared was still better than the sex they could have with anyone else, as filthy as it was. Maggie never let herself be left out, even if Andrew and the other woman were going at it, doing things with both Andrew and that other woman in their bed. Despite the other girl being the guest in their bedroom, Maggie was always the star.

Even the other girls realized it. Whereas before, a lot of women hated Maggie out of pure jealousy, these women... they were kindred spirits. They were women near or at Maggie's level, and they all were in the game. Even though a lot of those women had been acquaintances more than anything, these experiences allowed Maggie to become fierce friends with many of them fast. And since the British woman was so eager to share her studly new husband with others, she was a very good friend to have.

For Andrew, it was an all-new depth to sex that he was traversing. Fucking one gorgeous, dirty slut was amazing, but having a threesome with two of them, all that naked, sweaty flesh, all that ass, and two sets of huge tits... it was indescribably good. As soon as he had his first threesome, he couldn't get enough. And Maggie... she was very willing to indulge her husband's desire.

While the attractive couple did end up having sex with plenty of their models post photoshoots, they didn't always. Especially as they progressed beyond just models and started including amateurs, young women who were inexperienced but were huge fans of Andrew and Maggie's work. But each shoot was still thrilling and near immaculate, and no matter what, after working together to make these shoots incredible, Maggie and Andrew always had amazing sex, even if the model wasn't included.

That being said, most of the time, the models, through either word of mouth or just sensing the tension infused in each photo Andrew took, came to him with an understanding of what would happen. Understanding that sex was very much on the table. Some came to him specifically because of that fact. Women he knew, who he'd met in more innocent times, who sensed the opportunity to strike. Women who saw what he was up to and realized he was suddenly VERY available.

Like that young single mom he met a few months back at that bakery. Or the female artist he met at that art show. Their small connections made months prior kept Andrew on their radar, so when his new career took hold, and his name got out there, they were eager to volunteer. And yeah, they got exactly what they wanted from him, and a lot of it.

Others sought him out too, women who weren't models but sought something beyond what their lives had provided them. Many professional women, some he had met, many he hadn't, who opted to pursue modeling due to how sexy his camera could make women look.

As this kept going, their foothold in the industry really took hold. He had to start a new website to properly showcase all these women properly. Women of all types. Bigger, more recognizable models. As far as types of shoots, they did traditional model shots, bikini modeling, nude modeling, some shots more artistic, and some more nakedly lurid. So, just about everything. Maggie would sometimes join these other girls in front of the camera to add even more sexy naked flesh to these shots. The people online ate it up, and Andrew's new website began gaining a huge following.

1...345678