GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later, JoAnn stopped by in the middle of the day. Kathleen showed her idol the clinic, on one hand proud to be showing off her success to this woman she idolized, but also knowing exactly where this was heading. JoAnn didn't say anything about what her true intentions might be as she was shown around place, and even as they sat down in Kath's office and just chatted, she gave no indication that she had ulterior motives. They just talked for quite some time, about normal things, but Kathleen was just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Waiting for the older woman's true motives to be exposed. Kathleen hoped she was wrong. She really did.

An hour later, Dr. Heller left Kathleen's office, having booked an appointment to get double F cup fake breasts.

A few weeks later, after having her own idol on her operating table, giving her truly obscene fake breasts, any passion she had for her job died. JoAnn was a woman she idolized, and seeing her become just like all those other women really just killed a lot of the optimism she had about herself and other strong women. Seeing her mentor fall was truly depressing.

Seeing how excited JoAnn was afterwards in her follow up exams didn't help either. She was staying at a friend's winter home as she recovered post-surgery, and the Florida sun was treating her well, giving her creamy pale skin a nice tan. After idolizing this woman for years, having to squeeze her perfect, mammoth, fleshy fake tits felt like a kick in the teeth. This was what all the years of friendship had led them to.

JoAnn didn't seem to notice Kathleen's displeasure with this whole thing. In JoAnn's mind, this whole thing made their friendship even stronger, bonding them together. She didn't sense that Kathleen saw this as a bit of a betrayal of their friendship, a violation of the values that had created the bond between them. That being said, JoAnn was so overjoyed with her new fake breasts and so effusive in her praise of Kathleen's hard work that it was hard for Kathleen to stay upset at her friend. She still liked Dr. Heller and respected her for her years of friendship and her great work as a doctor, but...it was just especially disheartening when friends let you down.

JoAnn said she was sticking around the area for a little while, and she promised to meet up with Kathleen, but with some of the attention JoAnn said she was already getting, Kathleen wasn't holding her breath.

This, more than anything else, was the reason she was so ready to quit. Being so colossally let down by her idol pushed her over the age, and now, in this meeting, seeing the evidence of all these other women's financial success was enough to make her want to just get away from it all. Once this meeting was done, she opted to take the rest of the day off, heading home to spend the day with someone with substance. She tried calling Andrew's cell to let him know, but he didn't answer, and when she called the shop, they said he hadn't been in for a few days. Figuring he was already at home, napping or something, she made her way there.

The second Kathleen stepped inside she knew something was up. She knew her husband was here, since his car was in the garage. But she saw no sign of him anywhere. The only sign of life was what sounded like the shower running from upstairs, and the sound of muffled voices. Confused, the doctor stepped up the stairs, and as she did, the voices sounded clearer. She heard her husband's voice... and a woman's.

Her heart dropping, she moved towards the bathroom, pushing open the door. There, she was assailed by those voices in clarity, in symphony with slapping skin.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" an accented female voice urged. "Fuck my slutty cunt!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Your pussy is incredible! I love it!" Andrew grunted out.

"Better than your wife's?" the woman asked.

"Yes! Every inch of you is better than her! Yes! I love you! I love you!" Andrew groaned.

"If you love me so much, fill me with that fucking cum again, baby! Put a baby in that slag pussy! God! YES! Feel my big fake tits, darling! YES!" the woman squealed.

In a daze, knowing she had to know, Kathleen moved closer to the shower. As she did, through the glass, a pair of absolutely huge, tanned breasts pressed into the glass. Kathleen almost jumped back in shock. As the breasts were pulled from the glass, Kathleen approached, terrified of what she'd see. The doctor grabbed the door of the shower, and without thinking twice, pulled it open.

What she saw would be burned in her memory forever.

At first, she couldn't comprehend what she was seeing. A shining, slippery morass of naked skin, writhing against each other. A beast with two backs. A tangle of entwined limbs and animalistic grunts. The meaty slapping of two bodies, and loud, lewd moans hit her ears.

Blinking a few times, the image became clearer, and that only increased the horror coursing through her. She could distinguish the two people in the shower. She could grasp what she was seeing. And what she saw... was horrifying.

On the right was Andrew, nude, his body tensed as he drilled the woman in front of him from behind. He had lifted up one of her legs, holding the back of her knee in the crook of his arm as he fucked his cock up into her at a rough, unyielding rate. Even as the door opened, he didn't look up at Kathleen, he was so lost in the pleasure. And the woman in front of him... there was no denying it. She looked spectacular. Long, firm legs. A taut, smooth belly. Golden tanned skin, only marred by a few small tattoos. Up top, she had absolutely massive breasts and they were bouncing with every hard thrust from Andrew. Both of their bodies were coated with water, looking amazing, and it was through the stream of water coming from the showerhead that Kathleen finally identified the woman in the shower. She recognized her plump lips. Her bright eyes. Her black hair. And of course, those massive, round fake tits should certainly be familiar.

Maggie... Maggie Hewitt.

"What the fuck!" Kathleen called out loudly, her heart beating loudly in her ears. Both of the illicit lovers looked up at her. Andrew... he was almost unrecognizable, face twisted in a lustful sneer as he barely regarded his horrified wife, turning his focus back on the woman in front of him. But Maggie... upon seeing the doctor, simply smiled.

"Oh... hi Doc!" she greeted warmly.

"Wha... wha... wha... what are you doing?" Kathleen stammered. Was this real? This couldn't be real!

"Oh, darling..." Maggie said. "Yes! Fuck! Can't you see? Your husband's fucking my brains out! Yes!"

"Ughhh! FUCK!" Andrew groaned, not looking up, still pumping his iron-hard cock into Maggie's waiting pussy.

"No... stop... STOP!" the married woman yelled out.

"Hahaha! Never!" Maggie laughed at the married woman, shoving her ass back against Kathleen's husband's dick.

"God, you feel so fucking good!" Andrew groaned, not even sounding like himself. As he kept fucking up into Maggie, his hand reached from supporting her side to grope at one of her huge, jiggling breasts. Seeing her husband squeezing another woman's boobs sent a new jolt of horror through her.

"Andrew... what are you doing?" the doctor asked, eyes filling with tears.

"He's fucking me so goddamn well! He's giving me every inch of that big married dick! Haha! YES! Fuck!" Maggie moaned loudly. Looking right at the shaken married woman, she couldn't help breaking her down even further. "Isn't it amazing, Doc? Seeing your husband having sex with another woman. Filling her nasty cunt with that fat married cock!? Fucking her better than he ever fucked you. Hahaha! Yes! Didn't you ever wonder why he stopped fucking you months ago!? Hahaha! FUCK! GOD DAMMIT! YES!"

"Fucking shit! This is amazing!" Andrew growled, fucking up into her even harder.

Kathleen backed away from this monstrous sight, legs shaking. This couldn't be real! This was a nightmare! What was she seeing? What was her husband doing?

"What did you do to him?" Kathleen screamed out, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Not what I did, dear... it's what you did!" Maggie called out. At this, Andrew released her leg, which fell back onto the floor of the shower, now standing on both feet. Getting fully behind her, he slid his hands around her, grabbing her massive breasts in his palms, gripping them hard as he pumped into her roughly.

"What?" Kathleen asked.

"You gave me these tits!" Maggie stated, staring right at the doctor. "You gave me the biggest, jiggliest, most squeezable tits ever! Can you blame him for wanting to get his hands on these?" As she said this, from behind, Andrew groped her jutting tits, his fingers digging into the pliant flesh greedily.

"What... no!" Kathleen cried out, her vision clouded by her tears. Her husband wasn't like that, but... based on what was right in front of her, she clearly understood her husband less than Maggie did. "How... how long has this been happening?" she croaked out, her back pressing against the far wall.

"Oh, dear, for fucking ever! Haha!" the British skank cackled as she pushed her hot ass back into Andrew, who was still not looking up, so focused on fucking this twisted slut. "He's wanted these tits for SO long! Haha! YES! FUCK! Keep fucking me, baby! So good! Fuck my dirty slag cunt! Yes! He's been chasing these tits for months and months! UGH! FUCK! Since we first met, right in front of you... fuck... you could have stopped this, Doc! You could have stopped this from the start! But you didn't! Haha! Yes! But since that day, me and your husband have been texting... fuck... we've been doing photoshoots together... shit... me dressed up in tiny little bikinis, and your hubby, taking so many pictures! He loved it so much! Yes! FUCK! I love it! God, your cock is so big, lover! Yes! Me and him hooking up... yes... it was bound to happen. I was showing so much skin... fuck... shit... I looked like such a slut... yes... Doc, even you couldn't blame him for fucking me! Yes! YES! Squeeze my big tits, baby! Squeeze my fucking tits!" Andrew squeezed her big, glistening tits roughly, over and over again, his fingers sliding against her smooth nipples, never once looking back up at his horrified wife.

"No..." Kathleen croaked out, in disbelief. This couldn't be real.

"Yes! Fuck! Doctor... I'll give you credit... it took a long time to wear him down. Fuck! He fought SO hard to stay loyal to you... for some reason! Fuck! That's it baby! Pinch my nipples... AHHHH! YES!" she squealed as Kathleen's husband did as she asked. "But my tits were so big... yes... and I'm just so fucking slutty! Yes! We just had to fuck! We had to! The first time we had sex, we did it for hours! FUCK!"

"Baby..." Kathleen sobbed out through her tears, falling to her butt against the wall.

"And ever since, he can't get enough! YES! He's on my tits every day! FUCK!" Maggie moaned, fucking back into Andrew. Their bodies slapped against each other, water still raining on their tensed, copulating bodies. His focus was still on Maggie, staring at her body, hands groping her huge, fleshy boobs. "He barely works anymore! Fuck! He just sneaks off with me! He still takes pictures, but only of my hot body! UGH! Oh god! And Doc... we've fucked so many times just under your nose. When he has to run to the store... nmh... he just snuck off to hook up with me! Yes! All those fancy dinners he took you to... Shit! Yes! I was there too! Riding his cock in the bathroom like a cheap fucking whore! GOD! YES! And we've fucked so many times right in your house! FUCK! In your bed! God! We even fucked right above you as you were sleeping! YES! That was so fucking hot! Yes! Your husband came in my fucking slut pussy like a foot away from you! GOD! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES!" Her glistening body shivered with excitement, and Andrew only drilled her even harder thanks to her dirty talk. "And now, Doc..." the slutty, fake-breasted whore called out. "He's gonna do it again."

"What?" Kathleen cried out, a teary mess, almost completely broken.

"You're husband's gonna cum, Doc! He's about to cum in my slut pussy, and I'm about to cum around that big, fat married dick! YES!" Maggie moaned in excitement.

"No..." the married woman sighed.

"YES! Do you want to watch your husband knock up another woman right in front of you? Fuck! Do you want to see your husband put a baby in my tight pussy? Not yours, but my nasty slag cunt!" Maggie cackled.

"No..." Kathleen repeated.

"Yes! God yes! This is so fucking good!" Andrew grunted, sounding nothing like the man she married. "This is even better than you said it'd be!"

"I told you babe! Yes! I told you it's so fucking hot for a man to fuck another woman in front of his wife! Yes! A woman who's so much hotter than your wife! Hotter... fuck... and sexier... and better hair... shit... longer legs... yes... a hotter, juicier ass... ugh... and bigger, better tits! YES!" Maggie cackled, voice dripping with malice. Kathleen was watching in silence, unable to voice a word while witnessing this horror.

"Fuck!" Andrew groaned, squeezing her tits even harder.

"You were a failure as a wife, Doc. Haha! Fuck! You are not enough woman for a man like him! Yes! He said that you could barely take half of him! He said he always left the bed disappointed. But my slutty, nasty cunt can take the whole thing! Yes! And he fucking loves it! Haha! YES!" the British whore screamed out with delight.

"No..." the broken wife said again.

"Yes!" Andrew moaned in pleasure, affirming Maggie's boasts.

"Your ugly, piece of shit wife doesn't compare!" Maggie screamed out, moving faster, close to cumming. "Is your wife ugly?"

"Yes!" he groaned out.

"Is her butt flat and saggy?"

"YES!"

"Are her flat little boobies nasty and disgusting?"

"GOD DAMMIT! YES! FUCK!"

"Aren't I a better woman in every way?"

"Every fucking way!"

"Wouldn't you rather knock me up instead of her? Fuck!"

"God yes! I wanna knock you up so fucking bad! YES!"

"Doesn't this hot body deserve all your babies? Fuck... doesn't this body deserve the best!?"

"YES! FUCK! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum, Maggie!"

"Do it baby! Cum in my nasty cunt! Cum inside me and knock me up! Cum inside me and make me your woman forever!" Maggie screamed out.

"No..." Kathleen sighed through her tears.

"Yes! YES! FUCK FUCK FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh my God! YES!" Andrew groaned savagely, like a wild animal.

"I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Maggie squealed loudly.

Kathleen sat there, almost catatonic, watching her husband and this British slut share a huge orgasm, bodies grinding against each other as he pumped a gallon of fucking cum into her waiting pussy. He held her tight, hands on her boobs, squeezing roughly as he came deep inside her. Maggie's body was vibrating with pleasure as a violent orgasm coursed through her.

Kathleen was barely conscious. She was trying to shut out all the bad things. The last thing she remembered was Maggie turning around and stepping into him, pressing her chest against his, her massive melons ballooning against his fit chest. Arms wrapped around each other, she raised herself up and brought her lips to his. The last thing Kathleen saw before passing out was the sight of her loving husband locking lips with another woman, open mouths savagely feasting, lips smacking against each other, tongues buried deep in each other's mouth. It was lewd. It was filthy. This was supposed to be an intimate act, shared between those in love... but this. This was disgusting. This was unholy. This was so, so wrong.

Just before the blackness overcame her, the two illicit lovers let their lips finally part. And for the first time, Andrew looked at his wife, curled up in a pathetic, sobbing mess. And he was almost unrecognizable. He looked like a different man. No, not a man... something worse. A beast. And that look in his eyes... there was an evil there. Something that had never been there before. Something had gotten to him. Something had corrupted him.

Permanently.

As Kathleen fell into unconsciousness, the last thing she heard was a woman's lilting, evil laugh. The source of the evil. The root of the corruption.

Maggie fucking Hewitt.

************

Kathleen didn't know how long she was out. But when she woke up, she was curled up in a ball against a wall in her bathroom. Her clothes were a mess. Her hair was a mess. Her face was a mess, with streaked make-up and dried tears. For a moment, for a glorious moment, she didn't remember what had happened. She didn't remember how she ended up there.

Then... all the memories came flooding back. Every horrifying detail. Fighting back tears, she got to her feet, hoping this was all some crazy nightmare. Then... reality came crashing in.

"Fuck! Fuck me! YES! YES!" Maggie screamed out, from just down the hall. From Kathleen's bedroom.

Horrified, her chin quivering, the doctor fought back her tears.

"God damn! Yes! So fucking good, Maggie! Your ass feels so good around my cock!" he groaned out.

"Is my ass better than your wife altogether??" Maggie screamed out.

"Yes! Your ass is incredible! My wife doesn't come close!" he grunted.

In the presence of something so wrong, the doctor's spine shivered. She could confront them, but... no. No. She couldn't see her sweet, kind husband like that again. Twisted into some animal. She couldn't be around such evil any longer. She couldn't have any more awful memories burned into her mind.

So... she ran.

Stumbling on unsteady feet, she made her way down the stairs and to her car. She then zoomed away from her one sanctuary, her one safe space. Forever turned into a house of sin by that evil, twisted whore.

That first night, not knowing what else to do, she made her way back to the clinic. She slept in her office, but it wasn't a healthy rest. Memories of what she had seen, the things that had destroyed her... the sights... the sounds. She could never forget.

Of course, she hated this place, her office, but it was better than nothing. She couldn't go back. No... never. Not with that whore around. Not with her husband in that state. The office would suffice for the night. It was the only place she knew she could go and have some privacy, and not be around anyone. When she was awake, she had to fight off tears, sometimes full-out sobbing.

It was a rough night.

***************

The office wasn't much of a refuge, because before yesterday, it was the last place she wanted to be. Her life had imploded, her soulmate had cheated on with that fucking slut. One of her patients. She had given her those tits, and Maggie turned around and used them against her. Used them to steal her man. Her loss would be darkly funny if it wasn't heartbreaking.

In the morning, with everything hitting her again, the only way she could react was anger. In a fury, she tore apart her office, tearing down stuff on the walls, pushing over shelves. It was childish, but it felt really fucking good.

Kathleen's life as she knew it was over, so... who fucking cares? No point taking it lying down.

She did her best to not to dwell on the life she had lost. It was too painful. She tried to think about anything else. Mostly, she thought about what would come next.

There was nothing left for her here. She couldn't go home. She couldn't stay here, this office, the place where her demise had begun. The place she hated. She didn't want to stay here. But, she had to go somewhere, so... where?

Then... a revelation. Through the darkness, a beacon of light. This was it. This was the opportunity. There was nothing stopping her. Kathleen couldn't let herself obsess over this failure forever. There was so much more out there. She could have a new life. She could start over. At this point, there was nothing she was unwilling to leave behind. It was time to start a new life, right here and now.

123456...8