GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was why Kathleen had to stop herself from investigating what Andrew had been up to. This was why she had to tell herself that her husband was truly gone from her, and he wouldn't be coming back. He'd betrayed her... JoAnn had betrayed her... everyone had betrayed her, and there was no point looking back anymore.

"No..." Kathleen finally responded after being lost in her thoughts. "I don't need to know any more." She croaked out, shaking her head. Tracy gave her a small smile, understanding why this was still a raw nerve.

"Like I said, my boss understands your plight, more than you would ever know," Tracy resumed, returning to her spiel. "But, talents like yours shouldn't be wasted. Kathleen... you shouldn't be out here..."

"My talent was giving women fake tits!" Kathleen said angrily. "Let's not act like I was changing the world! What I'm doing here... that's doing far more good than any of that."

"Yes, this work is incredibly important. And my boss understands that," Tracy explained. "Which is why she sent me here. She wanted me to offer you a deal."

"What? What deal?" Kathleen asked.

"My boss would like you to return home," Tracy began. "Return home, reopen your practice, or start a new one, whatever you want to do."

"Why would I do that?" Kathleen asked. "I'm happy here." Tracy again, ever patient, simply grinned. She opened a portfolio next to her and retrieved a small slip of paper.

"My boss is willing to cut a check to 'Doctors Without Borders' for five million dollars," Tracy explained simply, showing her the partially filled out check.

"Five million??" Kathleen questioned. Tracy nodded.

"If you go back home, and go back to work, my boss will cut them this check. Imagine how this could help? Imagine the supplies and the manpower this could buy them? You're doing amazing work here, and no offense is meant, but this five million can help far more." Tracy explained bluntly.

"If your boss is so philanthropic, why doesn't she give them the money anyway?" Kathleen asked.

"My boss recognizes the great work being done here, but... she isn't investing in them. She's investing in you," Tracy stated. "She covets your talents. Not only will she give the charity the money, you pretty much have a blank check for whatever you need to return to work. To reboot your old practice, or set up another one. Whatever you need, she'll help." Kathleen shook her head before sipping the last of her beer. "If you don't believe me, I can give you the check right now. You can donate it yourself," Tracy affirmed. But that wasn't what was bothering her.

"I'm not special. I just give women big, fake boobs! That's it!" Kathleen said incredulously.

"This is a changing world, Kathleen," Tracy said. "Women are rising in ways you probably don't even understand. A woman of your talents is... priceless." Tracy praised, letting this sink in before continuing. "Listen... we're both practical women, Kathleen. And we both know, good intentions are nice, but its money that makes the world go round. A woman of your skillset... there's no doubt you weren't hurting for cash. Out here, you're just one of many. You're doing the same work everyone else is. But, back home, making the kind of money you do... you could do so much more. As superficial as it might be, wouldn't it be something if you could take the money you make doing all those surgeries and do some real good with it. The money you could make at your clinic could pay to bring ten doctors here, or 100 doctors. And as far as supplies... Kathleen, that money could go so far! You could take care of so much medicine and medical supplies with that kind of money. You could do so much more from back home than you could ever do here. Put your talents to good use, Kathleen. Use your gifts!"

Kathleen was gob-smacked as she let this sink in. On one hand, she loved her work here, and the thought of going back to her old way of life almost made her nauseous. But... she was practical. This woman was offering this important charity a lot of money, money that would be put to such good use. Money that could literally save lives and have a wider effect on the needy than any one doctor could. She didn't want to go back, but could she take this money away from this charity just out of some sense of pride? She didn't want to go back, she really didn't, but it was suddenly making so much sense to. If this charity could receive this much help... could she really stand in the way of that? And plus... you know... it was nice to be coveted like this.

And on top of that, what Tracy said about going back to work and taking the money she made doing breast implants and funnel it to charity... she was right. That could do some real good. It made sense. While being out here in the thick of this was spiritually fulfilling, didn't it make sense to maximize the amount of support she could give this charity? The work she had done at home... she had hated it, and it was so spiritually hollow. But, it was profitable. That money could be used in such wonderful ways. There would be a certain poetry in taking the money that was being spent in such superficial ways and using it to help a great charity that could help those in need.

Tracy watched the wheels turning in the doctor's mind.

"My boss can be very generous as well," Tracy continued. "And she would no doubt be happy to continue donating to this very important foundation in exchange for your sacrifice and hard work. Also, she would allow you time to volunteer personally, like this, on occasion. This is very good work you're doing, and this is clearly something important to you, and we don't want to take that away from you. My boss understands that this wouldn't be the easiest transition to make, given your history, so we are willing to do whatever it takes to make this as painless as possible."

Kathleen looked up at the woman seated across from her, before looking away, shaking her head. She knew where she was leaning, and she didn't like it.

"We know this isn't easy for you, but... you'll be helping a lot of people, both at home, and abroad," Tracy said.

"What do you want from me?" Kathleen asked firmly.

"I... I think I've said it, but we want you to go back to work and..." Tracy stated.

"No, I mean, you're not doing this out of pure charity. For all this... you're gonna want something from me. What is it?" Kathleen asked.

"Quite right," Tracy affirmed with a small smile. "Honestly... my boss doesn't require much. She'll defer to your judgment for the most part. The only thing she'll ask is to occasionally bump someone up your priority list, in case of emergency."

"Ha! Emergency? What... emergency breast implants?" Kathleen said mockingly. Tracy smirked.

"I... I know it sounds a bit silly, but like I said, there's something rising to the surface," Tracy began. "And, as my boss has shown me, men and even women see power in large-breasted women. Whether it's justified or not, it doesn't matter. It's just the way it is. And in the conflicts to come, people gravitate to power. We all have our part to play in what comes next. Your hands are too talented to waste here. Most doctors can do what you do here. But no one else can do what you can do back home. No one. Don't be ashamed of your skill. Come home. The people here will keep up the good work you're doing, and they will be assisted by both what my boss is offering and the money you can raise doing your work. Kathleen... please."

The wheels kept turning. As much as she tried to deny it, Tracy's words made too much sense. She was really good at giving breast implants, and while the work here was far more fulfilling spiritually, it wasn't exactly taxing of her many skills. And even though she was helping lots of people out, it was demanding work, labor that no one was meant to do forever. It was putting herself at risk in conflict areas, far from home. And... the truth was, she was running from her past. Running from the damage that had been wrought on her life and marriage by that fucking slut and her cheating husband. It was time to confront her past. It was time to make a sacrifice and go back home and quit running. Accept her talents and leave this work to others, and in doing so, leave behind a gift that would only help them.

Kathleen was going back. But not where she came from. No... she couldn't be anywhere close to where Andrew was. Or Maggie. She... she just couldn't deal with that yet. No. She'd go somewhere new. Start fresh. Open her own clinic in a new area and start a new life there. Yes... this could work.

The doctor gave the younger Asian woman a nod of acceptance, making Tracy smile.

"Very good," Tracy said with an excited smile. "Trust me, you won't regret this. Now... here's my card. We'll be in contact. And here is a plane ticket..." Tracy said, handing over a packet of papers. "My boss looks forward to you getting back to work. And Kathleen... thanks again." Tracy stood up and nodded at the still seated Kathleen. Grabbing her coat from her chair, she turned and walked away, her large, fleshy breasts swaying with every step. "Boys!" Tracy called out, snapping her fingers. "Come on! I've got one more person to talk to, and we don't have much time." With a start, the three bodyguards were spurred into action, quickly moving to follow Tracy. Kathleen watched the younger woman walk away, her butt shaking as she did so.

Kathleen was left alone again, smothered by the deafening silence.

**************

1...345678
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is absolutely disgusting, and you have no talent at all. Seriously. If you like cheating so much, I hope your significant other gets stolen from you you heartless fuck. Cheating is not a link. And should

be shamed. This is no different than ugly bastard porn. Honestly Kathleen is hotter than Maggie any day.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved how the story descended into humiliating Katherine. I've loved home wrecker erotica where a husband cheats on his wife, right under her nose. The husband cheating in his marriage bed, the mistress wearing the wife's clothing while she fucks the husband,l. The wife hearing them have sex, maybe because the other woman moves in with them, maybe even sharing their bed. The wife is ether clueless, naive, or submissive. In one scenario the mistress stuffs the wife's panties after wearing them soaking up their cum. When Maggie wears Katherine's clothes, stretching them, or destroying them. Having Andrew cum on her favorite shirt. This story reached its cruel apotheosis. Also it's such a turn on when the mistress convinces the husband to ridicule and berate his wife. What exceeded my own kinkiness was Andrew fucking Maggie over Katherine while she slept in their marriage bed and Maggie rubbing her tits on Katherine while belittling her was the ultimate humiliation. Fucking in front of Katherine was an incredible reveal, and Andrew continuing and disparaging Katherine until he creampies Maggie was incredible. As was having Katherine mentor betray her..

I hope you write more stories that even exceed this one. The whole thing was such an incredible seduction. I also loved how you included Katherine in the story, her submissiveness is the key to why this story is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Guikilegal I think you miss the point that the reason Andrew falls so quickly after the first sex is in part because he has already been worn down by Maggie over the previous weeks. TheTalkMan writes that the sex is so amazing that it changes people, which is the other reason for the quick fall once he cheats that first time. My personal opinion is that the breaking into the house and crazy stalking part is not believable and would in the real world have resulted in a call to the police from Andrew. Imo the story would have been better with this not included. I do think the slow subtle seduction over months that was described would have made for a better story. It would not have needed pages more dialogue and could have been done in a couple of paragraphs, describing how Maggie slowly escalated as the photo shoots carried on over weeks or months.

GuikilegalGuikilegalover 1 year ago

I think my biggest problem with this story is Andrew, how he behaves after having sex with Maggie, you made him resist too much, you wasted too much of the story, after the first sex Andrew fell downhill all at once, it seems like you were tired and just wanted to get it over with. It would be better if he cheated in part two on the beach, then he would go back to denying Maggie, but now Andrew would be a little more vulnerable, and the and the other 3 parts would be him slowly giving in to Maggie, the second sex, then the third, and then he would reluctantly take Maggie as his lover. It's a bittersweet ending when Kathleen finds them out, the weight of dirt and betrayal and divorce will fall on his shoulders, as people will know what he's done, and Maggie will be his consolation prize, but the guilt will remain.

GuikilegalGuikilegalover 1 year ago

I appreciate and congratulate all the author's work for the effort to write a long work here in literary, that's hard to find. The benefit of a long story is that you can build Maggie's seduction well and build the characters better and it was nice to read but you were stretching it so much your story was crossing the line of tiring I think you could have cut excrescences and have left smaller.

About the sex: I liked the first erotic scene of Andrew and Maggie on the beach, that was the right tone of writing, but after that the erotic scenes are very wordy, leaving the text polluted and bloated, and full of screams the whole time, and all the time the characters swearing so much that it makes the scenes ridiculous and unfortunately I don't find it as erotic as I wanted it to be, as it was Andrew and Maggie's first sex, but these problems continue afterwards until the end of the story. It feels like you have a need to make the characters scream to show you're good, rather than relying on the description, sorry I didn't come here to see a generic porn movie.

Andrew: For someone who resisted so much, he fell too fast, after the first sex with Maggie he already let her into his house, and it only gets worse, he is brainwashed and does whatever Maggie wants against his wife, which Andrew becomes, what he does, and when Kathleen saw them in the bathroom, it's over the top, unrealistic, and I don't think it's believable at all. It's a shame to see a story that took so much time to deliver what we want, it's a mess, and bad, it leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth.

If the sex scenes were well written, and Andrew was more believable in his downfall, I wouldn't hesitate to give it 5 stars, and it would be one of the best stories I've ever read with this premise, I'll only give it 3, sorry if it was too harsh , but it was a little disappointing for me.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

How to Get a Job at Fucking A scheming slut aims to work under a hot married man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
She Wants More than the Tip Waitress wants what his fiancee got.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beach Bubble Butts Bree's bodacious body baffles Brent.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Younger, Tighter, Better Woman brings in porn to spice up her marriage...bad idea!in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories