GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew didn't even realize the impact he was having. Some of the photos he had taken were so well taken and so creative that people were ordering framed prints. People were hanging up his photos in their homes, their offices, everywhere, displaying the women he had helped showcase to the world. He'd even gotten a call from a gallery hoping to do a show highlighting his expertise. People all over were seeing these photos he was taking, and the message conveyed in them was loud and clear.

Women were seeing these pictures and hoping they could be as hot and sexy as the women in them. Women were wishing that they had such luscious, mouth-watering breasts, like the women in the photos. Women were seeing these immaculate curves and wondering how they could get some of their own.

Men were seeing the women in these pictures and wishing their wives or girlfriends looked like that. Men would see these women with such enormous, perfect, squeezable tits and wishing they could get their hands on a rack like those. Men were going home and having sex with their wives and wishing that the women they married were as hot as the women in those pictures.

These photos were spreading the same corruption and dark lust that had infected Andrew. The feelings that Maggie had inspired in him were perfectly conveyed in his photos. This message was slowly spreading, and as more eyes landed on his artful photos, some big names began to take notice.

Nina Baxter, this hugely famous fashion mogul, had taken notice of Andrew's obvious talent and requested some of his shots for one of her publications. Not any nude photos, obviously, but some really good, impressive shots of his. And while he was initially hesitant to have his type of photography in a legitimate magazine, he eventually relented, and his photos were immediately met with rave reviews, gaining him even further fame and notoriety. He even started to get approached by some real porn stars, as they sensed some new blood that could really make their already perfect bodies look even sexier. And while, with these other models beyond Maggie, Andrew never stepped in front of the camera and took part in any heated on-video sex, with the way things were going, it wouldn't be long till that occurred.

A year prior, he'd been satisfied with the work he did at his shop, and he loved indulging his hobby of photography. Now, thanks to Maggie's influence, Andrew barely showed up at his shop anymore, and he was using that same camera to pretty much start a porn empire, with Maggie by his side every step of the way.

Clearly, Andrew wasn't the man he once was. That Andrew would be shocked at the work he was taking part in. That Andrew would feel regret for all the bad things he had done. That Andrew would be horrified by how he had treated Kathleen, how he'd broken apart their marriage so brutally. That Andrew would go running back to apologize.

But that Andrew was gone.

He lost quite a few friends during the break up. His coworkers and neighbors gave him disappointed looks. To them, he was a changed man. Even though he still presented himself to the world as the same guy, the difference was obvious to those who knew him well. The things he had done, the woman he had chosen to be with. He was almost unrecognizable from the kind, good-hearted man they used to know. To be capable of the bad things he did... something had taken hold of him. They didn't know the full truth, and if they did, they would probably be even more shocked. But Andrew didn't care. The old Andrew would, but not this one. His new life fulfilled him in ways they would never understand. Only he could.

But surprisingly enough, there were a few people who did end up taking his side in the divorce. And shockingly enough, it was pretty much all women. He would have thought they'd be the most offended by how he had cheated on his wife and broken her heart, but it ended up more the opposite. Now, some of his and Kath's friends wanted nothing to do with him afterwards, but a lot of them did. A bunch of his female friends didn't really let this whole nasty business get in the way of their friendship. And, a bunch of Kathleen's friends actually kept in touch with him even more than they did before. He had to wonder how much some of them knew about what happened. Some probably didn't know all the details, but some probably did, and they probably saw opportunity to deepen their relationship in a way that they couldn't with Kathleen in the way. It was pretty crazy to see these women take his side, even after all the terrible things he did.

But none of that compared to what Dr. Heller did.

She came over soon after everything went down with Kathleen. She didn't know the whole story, but she had heard some nasty rumors, and wanted to get to the bottom of it. Because the story she'd heard about what went down between Kathleen and Andrew...it resonated with her.

If Andrew had actually cheated on Kathleen...JoAnn wouldn't let it pass. She couldn't. She'd been through this exact situation, with her husband cheating on her, and in the heat of the moment, when confronted with her cheating husband in the act...she panicked, not knowing what to do. At that point, she wished she had someone who'd been there, someone who could back her up. Who could say all the things she wished she could have said in the heat of the moment. JoAnn vowed to be that person to Kathleen, the friend who stood up for her in her lowest of moments. JoAnn viewed Kathleen as one of her best friends, and trusting Kathleen enough to allow her perform surgery on her really proved how strongly she felt for her younger protégé. Strong enough to stand up for her, when no one else would. Her mentee had seemingly been wronged, and when she came up to Andrew's door, she was ready to breathe fire.

If Andrew had been the one to answer the door, he probably wouldn't have been able to get in a word edgewise, but luckily, he had been fucked into unconsciousness shortly prior by Maggie. She was the one who answered the door barefoot, dressed in a thin t-shirt, low-slung pajama pants, her hair up and her glasses on, trying not to look like she'd just gotten her brains fucked out.

Say what you will about Maggie, but she gives a good first impression. Dr. Heller was immediately disarmed by Maggie's British accent, her cheery greeting, and her relaxed appearance. JoAnn had no idea who this woman was. She had only found out about the divorce through the clinic when she went to check on her next appointment, and finding herself unable to get ahold of Kathleen, she came over to find out what the hell had happened. She didn't know who she would find, either Andrew or Kath, but the last thing she expected was this woman. This stranger. She didn't know who she was, but those massive fake tits filling her tight t-shirt gave her a clue.

So disarmed was Dr. Heller that when Maggie invited her in warmly after making their initial introductions, she accepted. JoAnn had been at this house a month prior, and seeing it now... it was almost unrecognizable. The place was a mess, there were boxes and clothes strewn all over. The table was covered with pictures of Maggie in skimpy bikinis and, in some, even less. For a moment, JoAnn just stood there, taking this all in. Maggie was snacking on a whole thing of cookies as she looked up at the older woman.

"Did you get your tits done too?" the British woman asked to JoAnn as she stared right at her chest. Dr. Heller's new, big, fake tits were immaculate. They strained at her tight blouse, their full, round shape molded to it. The top gave a hint of the chasm between her huge double-F cups. And the sex in the air stiffened her nipples.

"Oh, um... yeah," Dr. Heller said, still a bit taken aback.

"I did too, if you hadn't noticed," Maggie said, mouth full of cookies as she refueled. She popped out her chest, making the twins jiggle. "GG's... like in Maggie," she said, smiling, making her tits shake from side to side.

"Yeah... Kathleen does good work," Dr. Heller said, distracted, still studying her surroundings.

"Oh... you friends with the doc?" Maggie chirped with a bright smile.

"Yeah, something like that," JoAnn said, still preoccupied. She looked through some of the pictures on the table. Maggie in a tiny, filthy bikini. Then... pictures of her out of them. Dr. Heller looked between Maggie and the pictures in front of her, marveling at the fact that she was looking at nude pictures of the woman right in front of her.

"Well she's not here. Just me and Andrew. We met at the doc's office a while back. He's been taking my picture ever since. The doc's out of the picture now, so me and him are together now." Maggie said, unashamed. "And I got to say, girl-to-girl..." she began, sidling up to the older woman. "It's going SO well! Ever since he knocked me up, I've been so fucking horny! I just spent, like, an hour riding him up in bed. His cock, is like, so goddamn huge! After what we did, I don't think he'll be coming down for a while! Haha!"

Needless to say, JoAnn was positively gob-smacked by all this new information. Andrew cheated? With one of Kathleen's patients? And he's been taking pictures of this woman? And she's pregnant? And they just had sex? And he had a huge dick? And he could fuck for an hour?

What the fuck was happening?

The older doctor had worked in one of the busiest hospitals in the country for over twenty years. She had traveled the world and helped people in war-torn countries. But she had never been as confused and uncomfortable as she was in this moment. This woman, Maggie... she was so casual and flippant about stealing a married man. Stealing him from Dr. Heller's friend. It was like the older doctor had stepped into a whole other world. The air was tinged with something. Not just the forbidden sex that this couple had just taken part in. Being inside this home, where such explicit and brutal sin had taken place... she could feel that dark energy in the air. And it had a strange effect.

It excited her.

If her nipples had been stiff upon her first entry, they were as hard as diamonds now. Ever since her divorce, it was as if her libido had gone into overdrive, and getting her breasts enhanced had only increased these sexual feelings. Seeing her own body with double-F cup tits just turned her on beyond belief, and the attention she received only energized her further. It was the good kind of attention too, not from leering old men, but from well-built, hunky, sexy younger men. Being a single woman now, she had sampled the merchandise a few times. And the more action she got, the more she needed. So, she came into her young protégé's former home in a vulnerable state, and the things she was seeing, despite how wrong and filthy they were, turned her on to the core in a way she couldn't believe. She couldn't explain it. She couldn't comprehend why something this wrong didn't bother her more.

As the large busted doctor tried to understand the insane situation she had stumbled into, the even larger breasted young British woman quite shamelessly went into the dirty details of her and Andrew's affair. How it began. What she had done to claim the married man as her own. The brash younger woman went into explicit details of that first lustful encounter, sharing every sordid detail to this older woman she barely knew. This woman who she knew was a friend of Kathleen's, the wronged party in all of this. Yet she kept going, with a smile on her face, as if this was normal girl-talk, going into the vicious details of how much Maggie and Andrew had humiliated Kathleen as their affair went on, fucking over her sleeping from, and eventually, right in front of her. Maggie shared this as if they were two new friends sharing secrets, and not as if JoAnn was here to act as her younger protégé's white knight. But Maggie's cheery nature and shameless honesty had completely disarmed her. It had taken the fight right out of her. Sure, it was wrong, and messed up, a ruthless and cold-blooded affair.

But it was undeniably erotic.

Kathleen having her husband stolen from her by one of her own patients? She gave these massive implants to this little minx, only for this scheming woman to turn it against her and ruin her life. There was a dark, poetic beauty to that.

Getting so caught up in lust and attraction that a man would betray the woman he loved, just because the other woman had a better body? It was so wrong-headed. So forbidden. So wrong. But for reasons she couldn't explain... it was so hot! A man shouldn't cheat on his wife just because this other woman was sexier and had a better ass and had bigger tits, sure. It wasn't how adults should evaluate their partner, but... Andrew had, and according to Maggie, he'd never been happier. And to be that desired... that attractive... that a man would throw his entire life away to be with you... there was a certain twisted logic there. It kinda made sense to her.

It certainly answered a few questions for Dr. Heller and the end of her own marriage. She'd been in the same spot Kathleen had, and that was probably part of the reason she had come here. Her husband had cheated on her with another woman. A younger woman. One of his students. And while Dr. Heller's round, shapely, mature rear end probably had that young woman's beat, that little slut had tits for days, and that had been enough for her husband to cheat. He had discovered something, just like Andrew had, about what it was like on the other side. About how amazing it could be to leave behind morals and ethics and just doing what felt good. And through that, they found a form of fulfillment that years of marriage never could.

Dr. Heller found herself letting the young British woman show off some of the photos Andrew had taken of her. She knew Andrew was a good photographer, and while she didn't have an eye for this kind of thing, even she had to admit that these pictures were fantastic. Seeing those massive, perfect big tits being shown off so proudly excited the older doctor. She could empathize with the feeling. Ever since she'd gotten her own fake breasts, she'd wanted nothing more than to show them off. She'd worn more revealing clothing in the last few months than she had since college, and the thought of being so brazen and bold as to show them off bare on camera seemed intoxicating. Maggie really sold it to her, about how hot and freeing it was to her, enough to catch the older woman's attention. Not that she would ever do such a thing. She was a doctor, not some bikini model, even if her new curves made that fact less obvious.

But then she realized that this was loser talk. For years she'd been wrapped up in her job and academics, and it cost JoAnn her husband. The women who were winning were the ones who were bold. Who stepped in front of the camera and showed off the goods. Maggie did that. No doubt that little bitch who had stolen her husband had done that at some point. Women like herself and Kathleen knew better, and yet... here they stood, single, while their great husbands had shacked up with these scheming sluts.

For too long, JoAnn had played fair. Women like her and Kathleen had played by the rules, being kind and hard working, yet these other women, these gorgeous rule-breakers, they played dirty, and that allowed them to win. And they would always win, because the rules didn't seem to apply to them. They were in a whole other league. But for the first time, JoAnn was catching a glimpse at the other side, and her eyes were wide open. This woman, Maggie, she was showing her so much. She had welcomed her into her home. She had allowed JoAnn a glimpse of her life, and all her misadventures.

But why?

Why would a woman with incredible looks and such a lust-inducing body be so warm to her, a total stranger? Perhaps Maggie saw a kindred spirit in the older doctor with massive fake breasts, tits just like hers. Maybe this younger woman saw someone with potential. Someone that could be brought into her world and fit right in. As unfair as it might seem, Maggie was a winner, a sex-goddess who had stolen a nearly unattainable man from a wonderful, successful woman. And JoAnn was among the mortals, women who had lost their men to evil little sluts like her.

But Maggie was seemingly extending an olive-branch. An invitation from the winners-only club, a once in a lifetime opportunity to enter a world of lustful carnality. Was there any other explanation? Why else would a goddess even deign to speak to a mere mortal? Why else would Maggie be doing this unless she thought JoAnn could handle it? Unless she felt JoAnn belonged here with her?

This would be an offer the old JoAnn would reject based on principle. But the new JoAnn, the one who got huge fake tits, and had already used them to great success in her personal life...she was intrigued. What was the point of living by the rules when it had led her to all this heartbreak? Was it really worth it to just keeping living by that same code and just stew in anger at the injustice that had befallen her? Didn't it make far more sense to leave that kind of thinking behind? To leave it behind the first chance she got, and join up with the winners instead? To live like they do? To do as they do, everyone else be damned? Dr. Heller had gotten a taste of the forbidden, a glimpse at this whole other world, and needless to say, it affected her.

Very confused and unsure, the wind had been completely taken out of the older woman's sails. At this point, she didn't know what to think. Dr. Heller had walked in ready to bring the fury, but now... she could almost empathize with this wicked young woman. She could almost see her side. Part of her wanted to know more. To go further into this world, just to see what it was like. Sure, Maggie had wronged her friend in a most severe way, but she kinda understood the appeal of what she did. She kinda saw the logic. That being said, she hadn't forgotten why she came here. She was still mad about this whole thing, the betrayal her friend had suffered, so when Andrew finally woke up and appeared downstairs, she was still ready to give him a piece of her mind.

Within an hour, she was posing topless for him. And soon after, it wasn't a piece of her mind she was giving him, but a piece of her ass.

So yeah, while Maggie had done a good job on her own of wearing down Dr. Heller, the couple together was more lethal. When he came down the stairs, slightly disheveled but still handsome, Dr. Heller looked at him with new eyes. While she'd always been closer to Kathleen, she'd always looked upon Andrew warmly. But now, for the first time, she saw him as the sexual creature he was. She knew what he could do now, and that made him very attractive, despite the whole cheating on his wife thing. And in talking to them, he was like a whole different person. He had tapped into something inside him, something that made her stammer over her words. Something that made her nipples throb and her pussy drip. In this state, Maggie's soft sell began to take hold, and the instant sexual chemistry between her and Andrew began clouding her judgment. The life of sin they had embraced just seemed so appealing. She couldn't stop herself from letting it all affect her. She was soon giggling at the brazenly sexual couple, playing with her hair, almost dying to be seduced.

The rest was child's play.

With Andrew's strong, confident urging, and Maggie being the devil on her shoulder, it didn't take much for Dr. Heller's clothes to begin coming off. Andrew was soon snapping topless pictures of his now ex-wife's mentor in his living room, both he and Maggie admiring the older woman's massive, round, firm double-F cups. JoAnn was nervous at first, but soon got into the groove. It took little influence to take things further, as she slipped down her jeans and her thong and stood in front of them completely naked. Dr. Heller was soon posing like the sluttiest of models, showing off those big fake tits and her mature, perfect heart-shaped ass.

1...345678