GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something wondrous about seeing Maggie in his home. Instead of having his slim, pretty, quiet, intelligent wife in his house, the type of woman a house like this was built for. There was now a luscious, hot-bodied, loud, gorgeous and sexy slut marching around, stamping out her mark. Kathleen fit into this home like a puzzle piece. Maggie flipped the puzzle over, tearing it apart. This house wasn't meant for a woman like Maggie, but after seeing the contrast of a slut like Maggie in a classy place like this, she was almost an even better fit.

Her being here was a preview of the life Andrew could have, if he followed his basest instincts. It wasn't just the moments of raw, lusty sex. It was the moments in between. The moments of intimacy. Sharing a bed. Feeling her against him as they rested. Watching her chest rise and fall as she slept next to him. On top of all that, just hanging out together. Sharing meals. A perfect, enjoyable domestic life, spiced-up with bouts of hot, sweaty sex. You couldn't ask for anything more.

In a way, both of Andrew's hungers were being satisfied. The devil inside him was being fed through the daily bouts of nasty sex, keeping him satisfied and happy. The other side of him, the part that craved intimacy and love was being satisfied enough by Maggie to keep that hunger sated. She was giving him so much sex, though, that she was essentially keeping that other side of him at bay. She was training him, fucking him so much that one of those hungers was being slowly snuffed out, leaving him in a state where he only truly needed one thing. A thing someone like Maggie was built to provide.

And she provided it.

They fucked in his marital bed, but they didn't fuck like most married couples. No, they fucked like ravenous animals, slaking their thirst in each other's bodies. She rode him in the bed he shared with his wife, screaming and yelling like a cheap fucking whore. And he loved it. He fucking loved it. He filled her up with cum again, he liked it so much.

Andrew couldn't get enough. He bent the British slag over the sofa and fucked her up the ass again. He lifted her onto the kitchen counter and fucked her roughly there, the sweat from her ass making her slide against the marble counter. He fucked her roughly against the fridge, her huge, fake tits pressed against the cool metal. They fucked in the shower multiple times, with him unable to take his hands off her slippery tits, washing them thoroughly as he drilled her thoroughly. She even woke him up with one of her patented blowjobs. With her hungry mouth working him over, her slim fingers massaging his balls, she brought him to the edge quickly. Where every other time she'd sucked his cock, it had been in build-up to other things, this time, she was seeing it through to completion. She wasn't stopping. Her ravenous mouth, attacking his swollen prick. Her plump lips, wrapped around his thick, throbbing weapon. Her eyes, staring into his, staring into his soul. When he came, he exploded so hard he swore he could have hit the ceiling with the first rocket of jizz. But her mouth was there, eagerly swallowing his thick, creamy married cum. As she gulped down his married load, her eyes stayed on his. And if it felt like she was staring into his soul with the way she was looking at him, at the same time, it felt like she was swallowing it.

The more they kept doing it, the farther he fell into the depths of lust. Doing filthier and filthier things, and saying some truly heinous shit about the woman he married. And the nastier he took things, the harder he would cum. He was slowly becoming addicted to the immorality of it all.

Maggie made her mark in this home, a mark that could never truly be erased. Her poisonous corruption had spread at first into him, but now, his judgment had been clouded so much that the poison had spread into the roots. His home, his sanctuary, had been tainted by this scheming slut. He would never be able to look at it the same way without remembering the things he had done with Maggie.

It all culminated in the photoshoot.

In the midst of their passion, she talked him into doing one more set. And doing it right there, in his house. If Andrew was thinking clearly, he would have known better. But the beast was in control now, and the filthier the idea, the more he relished it. Her initial excuse for hanging around was to get his opinion on a few outfits, and although she'd spent more time out of her clothes than in in them, she had packed a bag for just such an occasion.

She posed in tiny bikinis in this house of class and wealth, and God, did she ever belong. Her body was built to be spoiled. She was meant for a life of luxury. The contrast between his nice, artistically decorated home and this tanned, bikini-clad, fake-breasted slut was so fucking hot. Posed on his furniture, thong-clad ass pointed at the camera, or bent over that same furniture, her huge boobs hanging down, a mile of cleavage left exposed, these were moments built to be recorded on camera for historical documentation, being immortalized.

So supercharged were they that they could not get enough. Maggie posed in various bikinis, or naked, all throughout the house, on the bed, even by the pool, attracting some strange looks from the neighbors. They'd eventually get carried away with lust and furiously fuck, leaving her a sweaty, cum-covered mess. They'd clean up, put on some more clothes, snap some more pictures, take those clothes off, take some more pictures, and then have more sex. The cycle kept continuing. It was capped off by her posing in his bedroom, wearing Kathleen's clothes. Stretching out her t-shirts with her massive fake tits, even leaving a few permanently stretched. Putting on his wife's underwear, her glorious curves testing their limits, blowing a few of bras out in the process. Trying on his wife's lame one-piece bikini, making the conservative garment look ridiculous on Maggie's incredible body. Maggie was trampling over every aspect of Kathleen's life, and her husband was gleefully recording every nut-bustingly sexy moment.

It could only end one way.

For the first time, Andrew joined Maggie in front of the camera. With a well-placed tripod holding the camera as it automatically snapped picture after picture, Maggie finally got fucked on camera. The camera that Andrew bought as a hobby was now being used to record him deep-dicking a fake-breasted British slut in his marital bed. It took pictures of him and her fucking in all sorts of positions. Her on top, riding him, his hands furiously groping her big, soft titties. Her on all fours, facing the camera, getting fucked from behind, her face of mask of pleasure as her mammoth udders hung down, grazing against the bedspread. And behind her upturned ass was a strong, fit male, driving into her from behind, giving her the pleasure she needed. The last ingredient her photoshoots required.

The sex really highlighted her body in a way that just had to be put to film. Her plump lips looked great smirking for the camera, but they looked even better wrapped around a dick. Her ass was incredible, and after so many photoshoots showcasing it, there just had to be pictures of it stuffed with cock. And then those tits... after showing so many pictures of them, there had to finally be some action shots. Them being squeezed roughly by an appreciative man. Those massive udders wrapped around a hard cock. Those soft, perfect fake boobs covered with cum... these were all things that had to be recorded. All of it was amazing. After so much time teasing the camera, it was time for her to put out in front of it. After showing off so much tanned skin, it was time to see that same silky flesh adorned with heaping amounts of thick, creamy seed. Those round tits... that juicy ass... her gorgeous face... the camera got to see all of her bathed with cum.

Needless to say, this was the best shoot yet.

He didn't care that she was gonna post these pictures online, with his face very visible. He didn't care that these pictures could ruin him if it got out. Being so wild... so filthy... so lust-crazed... it made him even hotter for her. It being so wrong made it so good. The more depraved it was, the harder it made him.

When she asked him to fire off a load of cum onto his wife's favorite shirt as her huge tits stretched it out, he did so.

When she asked him if he'd still fuck her as rough when her belly was swollen to the brim with his babies, he grunted out a 'yes'.

When she asked him if he'd take money from his wife's bank account, her hard-earned money, and give it to Maggie so she could pay off her breast implants, he eagerly said 'yes'.

When she asked if he'd even fuck her in front of his dull, pathetic wife, he said 'yes'.

When she asked him to promise to never fuck his wife again, ever, he eagerly complied.

When she asked him if she was his one and only, his true love, the only woman he'd ever need, he said 'yes'.

And when she asked if he would divorce his wife, humiliate her, and leave her for Maggie, his response was to fill cunt up with cum again.

He had gone further than he ever thought possible, he had traversed to deeper depths than he ever imagined. And this journey had left its mark. Because by the time he picked up his wife at the airport, a funny thing happened.

The beast didn't go away.

He had let the beast inside him for a long-time control things for far too long. The more he fed it, the hungrier it got. It had gotten impossible to suppress, and part of him wondered if he even wanted to anymore.

By the time he brought his wife home from the airport, he had cleaned up the house as well as he could, erasing all signs of what he'd gotten up to in his wife's absence. But part of him was wondering if he was working against himself, as he kept finding very obvious signs of Maggie, hoping to be found out.

A mark of lipstick on his shirt. A ruined t-shirt of his wife's, discarded in the heat of passion. A hot pink thong of Maggie's tossed under the sofa. But Kathleen never noticed. Because she would never notice. Because that's the type of woman she was. Because she trusted him. Because she had underestimated Maggie. Because she was naïve and foolish, and maybe a little bit dumb.

The old Andrew would NEVER think like this. But his experiences with Maggie had changed him. The sex had been so good it had fundamentally changed who he was as a person. He couldn't look at his wife without hearing Maggie's words of harsh judgment, tearing apart her looks and her body every time he looked at her. It wasn't hard to deny intimacy with her, because after all he'd seen he was capable of with Maggie, the prospect of sex with her didn't make his cock twitch in the slightest. Thoughts of Maggie and her juicy body were far more of an appetizing prospect.

How could he even think like this? How could he be so casually cruel to the woman he supposedly loved? The Andrew of even a month prior would have never understood. But this Andrew understood all too well. Thanks to Maggie, he had explored the true depths of lust, and he now understood how indescribably hot it was to cheat on his wife behind her back and humiliate her every step of the way.

So how could he be so cold and dismissive towards the woman he loved? It's simple.

It turned him on.

Andrew's eyes flashed with mischief at all the things he could get away with without his wife catching on. The beast inside him was barely hidden anymore. It was right at the surface, and if he was correct, his wife wouldn't notice a single thing off with him.

Cheating on her was gonna be so easy...

*************

The thing that made this new Andrew so dangerous was that he was almost indistinguishable from the normal Andrew. When his mind was in flux, Andrew was practically transparent. But now that he'd fully embraced the darkness inside him, he could easily hide his true nature behind the mask of his old one. He could be warm and friendly and trustworthy while embracing these new dark desires. He had a built-in trust with his wife, and she trusted him so much that she allowed him all the free time he ever needed.

It hardly took any effort to cheat on Kathleen without her catching on.

Under the guise of going to the shop, or taking pictures, he had all the time in the world to indulge his dark needs with Maggie. He'd spend days on end in her bed, fucking her roughly, then cleaning up and coming home, where his wife was none the wiser.

He'd even invite Maggie back over to his place for some more nasty sex, to the point where the security guy probably knew the score, as did some of the neighbors, with Maggie coming in and out of the neighborhood so often. But Kathleen never caught on. He would text with Maggie all the time, even in front of his wife, but she never caught on. At work, when he showed up, he would be too distracted by his slut to get anything else done, avidly going back and forth with her via text, giving her his opinions on her many slutty outfits. He couldn't stop himself. It was too fucking hot. She was his muse. His obsession. He couldn't get enough of the nastiness she could provide. Every chance he had, he delved deeper into sin with Maggie.

For example, when Kathleen started having trouble sleeping, which she claimed was due to stress from work, but was probably more likely caused by the fact that her husband and his slut had fucked so many times that her bed and pillow were practically infused with Maggie's scent. Her pheromones. The type of stuff could keep a woman like her up at night.

The point was, she had started taking some sleeping pills, which usually knocked her out. Combining that with the sleeping mask she normally wore meant she was out to the world. The old Andrew would have been filled with concern for his wife's wellbeing, but those kinds of thoughts had long been silenced. The new Andrew... he saw opportunity.

A few nights later, in the dead of night, while Kathleen was zonked out, Andrew was wide awake, standing over her, drilling Maggie from behind. Maggie was bent over the bed, her hands reaching over Kathleen as Andrew fucked her roughly. They did their best to stay silent, the loudest noise being their colliding bodies. But neither could help the soft moans from escaping their lips. Neither could stop them from sweating as they got really worked up. Maggie looked down at the sleeping doctor, feeling nothing but superiority. The doctor was smart and had spent all this money on school and learning. But Maggie was the one above her, fucking her man over her unconscious form. Maggie had proven herself as truly the better woman, if there was still any doubt.

Maggie's big boobs, the ones that the doc had given her, were jiggling right over her. Beads of sweat were dropping from her tits onto the doc's face. As her cunt twitched around his bloated prick, she shifted her weight slightly, allowing a drop of sweat dangling off her nipple to fall directly into the doctor's open mouth. This sent a shiver of lust coursing through her. A wicked idea coursed through her as she glanced back at Andrew.

"I wanna rub my tits on your wife's ugly face!" she whispered to him.

"Ughhh!" he groaned lightly, barely stifling his pleasure. She lowered herself slightly as his eyes got wider, her breasts getting closer to his wife's face. Finally, she slid one of her massive fake boobs across, sliding over his wife's sleeping face.

"Fuck yes!" he groaned, fucking her even harder. Bent over, her boobs jiggled against his wife's face, but Kathleen still didn't stir. Maggie's sweaty tits slid across Kathleen's zonked out face as her husband drilled her. Maggie finally leaned up straight, wrapped her arm around Andrew's head, and brought her lips to his ear.

"That's all she's good for, babe," Maggie moaned into his ear. "All she's good for is being a towel for my boob-sweat!"

"Fuck fuck fuck! YES!" Andrew moaned, taken over the edge by her filthy words. She came right alongside him, her cunt quaking around his throbbing dick as he fired off inside her, her ready cunt accepting it. In their pleasure, they fell forward, her tits squashing against Kathleen's face.

And still, Andrew's wife didn't budge.

Her husband had humiliated her by fucking his mistress right on top of her, and she didn't do a thing.

Typical.

Andrew had fallen so far that he got off on sneaking around on his wife, humiliating her every chance he got. Sometimes, in public, while he and Kath walked around, Maggie would follow, and at the first opportunity, he and Maggie would sneak off and do bad things to each other. Then at a restaurant, where Maggie would be sitting at the bar, waiting for the moment for Andrew to sneak off so they could fool around in the bathroom. Kathleen never seemed to notice how refreshed he was after these filthy hook-ups.

They were playing with fire, sure, but it was an irresistible flame. However, eventually, they'd be too reckless.

Eventually, they'd get burned.

*************

Kathleen was sitting at work, on a day like any other. She was sitting with one of her financial people, going over recent patients and their funding. If there were any big changes, they would go over them here.

Even so simple a thing was a humiliating march for the doctor.

After returning from that conference, and talking it over with Andrew, he had convinced her to stick around the clinic for maybe six more months, to sort out her affairs and not leave people in a lurch. Knowing that was probably for the best, she agreed. So, it was back to work, back to the job that she couldn't fucking stand.

Going through the finances of her patients was a reminder of the inherent unfairness of this whole thing. Kathleen was the one who put in all this work for these patients, and sure they paid, but they had used the gifts Kathleen had given them to pay off tenfold.

Moira's account was paid off, thanks to a very sizable check from the lawyer from her Dad's law firm who she'd been targeting. Jana, the one with the rich stepdad, had somehow used her assets to convince him to pay off her surgery, going by the name on the check. Even Maggie fucking Hewitt had convinced some boob-crazy caveman to spoil her with cash and pay off her immaculate tits.

It was so fucking unfair.

These women did nothing other than look good, and life paid them off. Their twisted plans had worked, and they barely had to lift a finger. Instead of working hard, or going to school, or being some kind of a productive member of society, these women were just skipping all that, opting to weaponize their fake breasts. Using them to butt their way into taking the type of man they wanted, thereby entering into the life of luxury they craved, devoting their lives to carnal pleasures and material things. It was just... disheartening. Kathleen had devoted her life to being the furthest thing from that type of girl. She wanted to be an example of someone who succeeded through hard work and education, and not having to use your looks. These are the things that should be the barometer of success in life, but... it just wasn't. Seeing all these other girls cheating the system and having it all work out was just... it made it difficult for her to keep enabling them like this. It just made her want to put an end to it.

And this type of thinking among these other women was spreading outward. It wasn't just these airhead sluts passing through her doors. There were plenty of women who seemed super smart and super intelligent and super successful who came into her office. Women who had succeeded the right way, and after seeing how that worked out, opted to get fake tits anyway.

Like Dr. Heller...

That might have been the point of no return for her. The thing that pretty much confirmed that Kathleen was gonna be leaving this job as soon as she could. But yeah, as soon as Dr. Heller phoned her up, saying that she was in the area and that they should meet up, Kathleen just knew. As Kathleen and Andrew ate dinner with JoAnn, Kathleen was just waiting for the other shoe to drop, for her idol to casually bring up visiting the office. Sure enough, just as they were about to part for the night, JoAnn causally mentioned dropping by her office. Kathleen smiled at her mentor, but she was seething inside.

123456...8