GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything OK, Jared?" Susan asked with a hidden wink.

He glared at her, then softened his look as he turned to Beth.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Oh, by the way," she said icily. "I asked the flight attendant for one of those 'cream things' you had and she had no idea what I was talking about."

"Uh...it was on the counter...guess they didn't say I could...I just ate it, I thought..." he mumbled.

"Yes," she said, slipping her eyeshades back on and leaning against the wall. "Of course..."

He heard Susan giggle and glared at her again, shaking his head. She held her hands up in a "Oh well!" motion and snuggled back into his shoulder for a quick nap as he struggled to focus on his papers for the upcoming meeting.

They landed, hauled their bags out to the curb and found the hotel shuttle. The girls chatted about shopping and the beach, Jared sitting across from them and eyeing all that luscious leg they showed in their short skirts, wondering how he'd survive the night and next day.

They got to the hotel and checked into their suite, a huge affair on the fourth floor with a massive living area and kitchen, and adjoining bedrooms and balconies. Jared hurried into their room, Beth putting away her clothes as Susan did the same in her room.

"Gotta go, honey, you be OK?" he asked, pulling on a tie and business jacket.

"Yes, don't worry about me...about us, we'll be fine," she sighed, turning to show him her incredibly sexy two-piece white bathing suit at accentuated every supple curve of her delicious body. "You and I will...resume activities later, I'm sure..."

She hugged him, pushing his face down to her big tits in her bathing suit top, smothering him in the flesh. He groaned and felt his dick stiffen, as she did. She smiled.

"See?" she laughed. "Hotel sex, works every time..."

"Beats the hell outta airplane toilet sex, that's for sure," he laughed. "So you're not pissed at me?"

She hugged him tight, slipping her tongue into his mouth, cupping his ass in her hands, feeling his cock stiffen against her.

"Not now," she hissed, pinching it and making him yelp in laughter.

"See ya soon, sexy bitch," he growled, walking out.

She puttered about the room in her suit, and a few minutes later Susan walked in wearing hers, a very tight and skimpy blue two piece.

"God, that's hot, baby," Beth cooed, drawing her best friend in for a long, lingering kiss. "I'm SO fucking horny! And speaking of that, thanks for draining my husband in the lav on the plane, poor bastard couldn't keep it up for ME!"

"Oh, hush bitch," Susan laughed in mock anger, licking down Beth's meaty neck and suckling the sexy folds of flesh. "You got that cock all night, I just wanted a little creamy taste!"

They dropped to the bed, making out like teenage lovers, peeling off their suits, feasting on each other's big tits. Beth scampered atop Susan, grinding her pussy against hers, feeding her her big, hanging tits as their crotches slammed into each other.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me good!" Susan howled, wrapping her limber legs around her bisexual lover's back and squeezing. "Pound that pussy, sweetheart, make me cum!"

"Jesus, Susan, you sound like a cheesy porno movie!" Beth laughed, grinding her cunt against her friend's. "I fucking love it!"

The women laughed and continued their tribadic thrusting, hot, hairy pussies gushing as they both came at the same time, collapsing in each others' arms, sweaty bodies slippery and wet.

"Wow, I needed that, you just don't know," Beth sighed as Susan threw one leg over her and kissed her gently. "Did you cum blowing Jared in the lav?"

"Oh yeah," Susan hissed, lapping her way down to Beth's tits, savoring the salty sweat between them and moving down to lap their combined juices off her glistening, copious pussy hair. "Came real good..."

"Then you owe me another one, bitch," Beth snarled, snapping her powerful thighs around her friend's face, pulling on her hair and mashing her lips to her cunt. "Get busy!"

"You're so bad!" Susan moaned, hands pawing the clutching thighs scissoring her head, spearing the oily lips with her tongue and dribbling the engorged clit rapidly. "Mmm, but you taste so good!"

She lapped and chewed and suckled Beth's throbbing clit until her friend came with a snap of thighs so hard it nearly knocked her out. Susan gulped furiously, swallowing her friend's abundant squirt, and lay back panting on the bed when Beth finally released her from her leggy prison.

"Well now," she sighed, smacking her lips. "We could stay here all day and do this, like that would be so bad, but baby, the beach and stores are calling!"

The ladies dressed, strolling down to the beach to lounge in the steaming Miami sun, plotting the rest of the day's, and night's activities. They had a leisurely lunch by the pool and by mid-afternoon had enough sun, getting dressed and hitting the nearby stores.

"Wonder when Jared will be done," Beth said as they walked into another store, arms heavy with bags from others. "Think I'll text him."

"I already did," Susan giggled, showing Beth her phone. "Look."

Beth's jaw dropped. There was a photo of her pussy, legs spread, a lewd selfie she must have snapped in a store's dressing room. The text read, "Can't wait to get you back in HERE, baby!"

"Honestly, Susan, you are the horniest person I know!" Beth roared. "Well, second horniest...what did he answer?"

Susan showed her.

"Susan, this is insane, do NOT send me these things, I'm in a meeting for God's sake!" he'd written. "This has to stop, this is just crazy, I love my wife, dammit!"

"Oh, that's so sweet!" Beth cooed, holding her hand to her mouth.

"You're a lucky bitch, bitch," Susan sighed, slapping her friend's bum as they walked.

"Baby, we are TWO lucky bitches!" Beth laughed. "But don't forget who he will ALWAYS belong to!"

"Hey, I don't mind sharing!" Susan retorted.

They shopped awhile longer, going back to their room for a late afternoon cocktail on the balcony overlooking the ocean, arms draped around each other and relishing the view - and each other. Beth leaned to nibble at Susan's bare shoulder in her sleeveless top, working her way to her neck, inhaling her slightly sweaty aroma and licking the tanned, freckled flesh.

"Somebody's horny," Susan laughed, putting her drink down and turning to lean on the balcony, spreading her thighs in her little skirt. "How about giving a friend a hand...well, a tongue?"

Beth giggled and knelt before her, lifting her skirt over her head and burying her moaning face in Susan's moist pussy, pulling aside her tiny, wet thong. She inhaled deeply and loudly, devouring the scent of musky cunt, and then licked, running her tongue from Susan's meaty hole to her clit and back down again.

"Ffffuccccck..." Susan hissed, spreading her legs wider to accommodate her kneeling lover's face. "You eat pussy so damned good!"

Beth laughed and licked, twisting her face deeper and deeper into Susan's hairy pussy, feeling her chin flood with her juices. Susan groaned, leaning back on the balcony railing, hands gripping it tightly. She looked down at the covered head at her crotch, the skirt hiding Beth's face, and came, bumping and grinding her cunt against her friend's slurping lips.

She pulled her to her feet and embraced her, not caring they were visible to anyone walking by on the beach, licking Beth's wet lips and chin, cleaning her of her orgasmic residue.

"That should hold me for awhile," she giggled. "But not all night."

"No, I should think not," Beth laughed. "Hey, let's go hit the gym before Jared gets back, get all hot and nasty for the boy!"

"Love how you think, sexy," Susan laughed.

They changed into workout clothes, tiny short shorts, clinging t-shirts and sports bras, socks and sneakers, and went to the gym for an hour of intense working out on the weight machines and mats, doing a little aerobics before returning to the suite.

They sat in their sweaty gym clothes, drinking wine, waiting for Jared. He soon came back from his day-long meetings, exhausted and grabbing a beer to walk into the suite's living room where Beth and Susan sat on a couch. He gulped it down, looking at their gorgeous legs in those tiny short shorts, feeling his dick twitch in his slacks.

"Have a good day, ladies?" he asked politely, trying not to notice Susan's legs, which she now spread casually as she sat, very much for his benefit.

"Oh, it was great, honey, we swam, got sun, shopped, had a little snack on the balcony," Beth sighed, looking at Susan. "Fun day, thanks for letting us have it, babes."

"Yeah, Jared, you're the best," Susan growled, winking at him. "Everyone needs a shower, I think, I smell so bad..."

She sniffed her own armpit, wrinkling her nose.

"See ya, kids," she said, bouncing off the couch and going off to her room through the suite's adjoining door.

"God, I'm so sleepy," Beth yawned, stretching out on the couch. "Mind if I take a quick nap before dinner, honey?"

"No, no, of course not," Jared said as she lay back, pulling a blanket over her. "I got some work to finish up..."

He sat at the kitchen counter, papers splayed out on them and was engrossed in his work as his wife snoozed. And then the adjoining door opened. Susan poked her head in, looking at Beth and then him - with a lecherous smile.

"C'mere, stud," she hissed quietly, opening the door.

She stood there naked, save for her little socks and sneakers, her body sweaty and tensed with sinewy muscle, her pussy hair glistening. Jared shook his head, mouth hanging open.

"No!" he whispered hoarsely. "Please, no!"

Her smile dissipated as she stormed into the room, grabbed him in a tight side headlock and pulling him off his stool, waltzing them back to her bedroom, shutting the door and turning on the shower. She cinched the hold on hard, making him grimace in pain, and he could smell the raw, funky sweat of her, his face pressed into her side inches away from that soiled pussy.

"Goddammit Susan!" he yelped as she head locked him into her bathroom and locked the door, spinning him to his knees before the vanity. "Enough's en..."

He never got to finish, his mouth lost in the greasy folds of Susan's cunt. She'd leaned on the vanity, swung her powerful legs around his head and slammed her thighs shut, imprisoning him in her leg jail and squeezing his face into her pussy. He screamed in pain as she locked her feet and legs out straight, compressing his skull and glaring down into his eyes with a mad look in hers.

"Eat it, baby, eat my nasty pussy!" she growled, quivering her thighs on him, her locked sneakers squeaking as they rubbed together. "Smells pretty bad, huh? Well, been a long day and I NEED to relax, so make momma cum, you bitch!"

He had no choice. He grimaced at the stench of her unwashed pussy, the hair of it surrounding his face, tickling his cheeks. He dug in, slithering his tongue between those furry lips and tasting her bitter, sweaty tang. She howled in pleasure, head back, tits splayed on her chest and ground herself brutally hard into his trapped mouth.

"Susan...please..." he begged as he lapped her cunt, feeling her juices flood his mouth, her stink staining his scissored face.

"Better hurry up, dig in, baby, before wifey wakes up and wonders where you are!" she snarled, pumping her meaty thighs on his face.

She grunted as she came, loudly, barely below the level of the rushing shower water next to them. Jared clung to her clenching thighs, feeling the muscles of them beneath the sweaty flesh, lapping furiously at her gushing cunt, swallowing her female load. Her legs tightened as she came with a ferocious growl, pumping her hairy cunt into his gulping mouth.

"Susan, honey, you in there?"

Jared's eyes popped wide from his leggy prison, looking up at Susan's dreamy face as she relaxed in post-orgasm, keeping her thighs tight on his face.

"Yeah, about to take a shower, hon, what's up?" she called out, winking at Jared's face locked in her legs.

"Just wondering where Jared is, I woke up and he was gone, did he say he was going anywhere?" Beth called out from outside the door.

"Yeah, he did, actually, said to tell you he had some paper to drop off or something, and maybe he'd, uh," she said, wiggling her tongue at Jared, "maybe get a little something to eat!"

She pumped her thighs into his mouth, urging his tongue into the slimy hole. His eyes rolled over in their sockets, and he obliged, stabbing her greasy entrance repeatedly, drawing out more of her thick juices and gamely swallowing.

"Oh, OK, that's fine, thanks babe," Beth said. "Enjoy the shower, I'm gonna take one, too."

"Wow, so close, huh?" Susan giggled, finally unlocking her thighs and letting Jared to his feet, sputtering and wiping at his face.

"Goddammit, Susan, goddammit!" he barked, stumbling toward the door. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Nothing a nice hard cock won't cure," she giggled, reaching around to grab his stiff dick. "You loved it, baby, your hard cock doesn't lie..."

He stuck his head out the door, and snuck out, letting himself out of her room through a separate door to the hallway. He nervously fumbled with his key card and went into the suite, where Beth was sitting on the couch. She jumped up and raced to him, throwing her legs up around his waist to pull them back to the living room, kissing him wetly - and freezing.

"You smell like pussy!" she growled, squeezing his ribs until he bellowed in pain, then letting go to stand before him as he slumped to the couch. "You smell like nasty, sweaty pussy! What the fuck!"

"What?" Jared groaned, looking up at her, holding his sides that ached from her savage squeezing thighs. "I don't know what you're...how the hell...what do you mean?"

She bent over and grabbed his crotch. His cock was still fairly hard in his pants. Her eyes widened as they locked onto his.

"You fucker!" she screamed, now squeezing his balls until he roared in pain, locking her fingers tightly around them. "You have a girlfriend in town, that it? That why you didn't want me to come on this trip, huh, is that it? You just had to see her, sneak in a little pussy licking and then get back to the wife? Answer me, you fucker!"

"NO NO NO!" he screamed, hunching over to offset her squeezing hand as she barked in his face. "There's no girlfriend, I swear! I...I had some sushi downstairs, maybe that's it, I don't know, PLEASE leggo of my balls!!"

She did, standing back and glowering down at him. Just then, the adjoining door opened and Susan strolled in, hair wrapped in a towel, a robe around her body.

"You kids OK?" she asked, toweling her hair. "I heard screams, and thought...well, you knew what I thought.."

"We're fine," Beth said coldly to Jared, then winking at Susan and trying not to laugh. "Uh, can you leave us alone for a bit, we have something to talk about..."

"No problem," Susan smiled, walking out and shutting the door.

"You want stink face, fucker?" Beth growled, sitting on the couch and twisting Jared to the floor, pulling her shorts and panties off and yanking his face to her steamy snatch, locking her thighs on his head for a violently tight squeeze. "Take MY stink face!"

"NOOOO!" he screamed in the suffocating grip of her cunt.

She folded one calf up over the back of his head, tucking that foot behind the other knee and started a brutal, savage face fuck, snapping her hairy cunt into his trapped mouth. His eyes watered from the pain of her squeezing legs, and the unwashed stench of her pussy.

"Eat that bitch," she snarled, pumping into his face as his trembling tongue lanced her matted fur to stab at her clit, desperately trying to satisfy her. "I SAID FUCKING EAT IT!"

He did, frantically and quickly, vainly pulling at her clenching legs to gain any air her smothering cunt was denying him. She came fast and hard, snapping her hips and squeezing hard, knocking him out in her gripping legs as she squirted into his mouth. When he came to, he was still locked in his wife's punishing legs, face still buried in her slimy pussy prison.

"Who is she, Jared?" she snarled, squeezing his wet face to her cunt.

"No one, I swear, Beth, pleesh...no..bod...y.." he groaned in a groggy slur.

"Fucking liar," she hissed, tensing her legs and pulling on the back of his head with her hands. "AGAIN! EAT IT AGAIN!!"

And again he ate her as she demanded, lancing her lips with his tongue, plunging into her hole, nose mashed to her clit as she rode him to another thrusting, hip-snapping orgasm, legs tight on his neck and knocking him out one more time. He came to, totally dazed and confused, his face awash in her thick woman cream and unrelenting sweaty, musky scent as she pumped into it.

"You better be telling me the truth, bitch," she snarled down at him, eyes flashing with anger. "But just in case..."

She snapped her long legs out straight, pulling on the back of his head with both hands, punishing his sore head with violent, neck-wrenching jolts of thigh power, grinding herself to another drenching orgasm on his face - and knocking him out in her scissor grip one more time. She left the lock on, keeping him out.

"OK, honey, come on in!" she yelled with a laugh.

"Wow, you got him good, sugar!" Susan gasped, walking into the room and seeing Jared's blue face lost in his wife's gripping thighs. "Damn, that's so fucking hot..."

"C'mere, you," Beth growled, beckoning her.

Susan bent over the couch, locking lips with her lover, the two sexy older woman French kissing with gathering passion before Susan draped her tits over Beth's face as she pulled her robe open, letting her friend suckle on her sweet, thick nipples, Beth holding those meaty tits in her hands and drawing the flesh of them deep into her mouth.

"Better ease the squeeze, baby," Susan giggled, looking at Jared's unconscious face now a ghastly gray, his eyes open and unseeing in his unconscious state. "You'll kill the poor fucker in those lethal legs of yours!"

Beth laughed, and let him slump to the floor, out like a light, his face gleaming with his wife's copious cummy flow. Susan quickly knelt to lick her fluids for a quick taste.

"God, YOU stink pretty bad, too, but taste like fucking honey!" she laughed before darting out of the room as Jared snorted awake. "Later, taters!"

Beth helped Jared up to the couch, where he sat, slouched and groggy.

"Gonna shower," she growled, walking into their bedroom.

He groaned, watching her go, legs and ass flexing, feeling her juices sticky on his face. He closed his eyes, overcome by exhaustion and dozed off. Susan walked in, smiling as she saw him snoozing, sitting on the arm of the couch, close to his head, her robe open.

He woke up, looked over and groaned.

"Taking a little nappy-poo?" she teased.

"You might say that," he said with a growl.

"She seems a little pissed, honey, what's up with that?"

"Fuck, Susan, she smelled your pussy on my face and thought I had a girlfriend in town!" Jared snapped. "She...she fucking interrogated me, for God's sake, she tried scissoring a confession out of me, she knocked me out...a bunch of times, I lost track, but my fucking head is killing me! Jesus CHRIST, Susan, this has to stop!"

"Gotta admit, my cooze was pretty stinky," she giggled, bending to sniff the air. "God, you stink just like it! Was wifey worked you over pretty good, huh?"

"Fuck, enough, Susan, enough," he said emphatically, wiping his face. "Jesus, that stinks..."

"Well," she hissed, spreading her thighs to show him her freshly washed bush. "THIS puss doesn't stink now, so whaddya say?"

"I say no, dammit!"

"But I say YES!"

She head locked him again as before, dragging the groggy man into his bedroom, where behind the closed bathroom door, they could hear Beth singing in the shower. She hip rolled Jared to the bed and inched over his face, pulling her robe open and settling her juicy, clean cunt onto his mouth.