GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked the tasty dessert mixed with her pussy juices, swallowing and lapping the rest from her bush before she let go and he slumped back into his chair. She sat down, and Beth walked in. She looked at him curiously.

"What's that on your lips, Jared?"

"Oh, I just fed him a little of my dessert," Susan laughed. "Messy eater, this boy!"

"Honestly, honey, you can't feel that?" Beth said, sitting down and dabbing at his mouth with her napkin, sniffing the air. "Doesn't smell like crème brulee...oh, well, was it good?"

"Oh, he loved it, didn't ya Jared?"

He nodded weakly, forcing a smile. The waitress brought the bill, and as Jared handed over his card, she asked, "Was everything good? Are you satisfied? What'd you like the most?"

"Oh, the tongue, without question, that tongue was something else," Susan sighed, winking at Jared. "Wasn't it, Jared? Did you like the tongue?"

"We loved it," Beth said when he didn't speak.

"Oh yes, tongue is a specialty here, it's delicious," the waitress smiled, looking at Jared and recalling his coming out from under the table earlier. "Lots of people enjoy tongue here..."

"I'll just bet," Susan sighed. "I'll just bet."

Susan and Beth strolled out arm in arm, Jared behind them, balls aching from the teasing of the last few hours. They grabbed a cab and returned to the hotel, waltzing into the suite, the girls pouring a glass of wine for each other, Jared stumbling to the bedroom and climbing into bed, quickly falling asleep.

"God, you wore that boy out, baby!" Beth laughed, sitting with Susan in the living room, kissing her. "Did you leave any for me?"

"Oh yeah, I just teased him all night...like you did!" Susan laughed, tilting her head back to let her friend suckle her neck. "God, that feels good...wish you were in MY bed tonight, honey!"

They kissed a few moments more, hands into each other's pussies, diddling away, before they broke, heading for their respective bedrooms.

"See ya soon, baby," Beth said, blowing her a kiss.

"Oh, for sure, honey," Susan laughed, blowing one back.

Beth stripped off her clothes, climbing in bed with her snoring husband, grabbing his soft dick and stroking it, waking him up.

"What the...oh, hi honey..sorry, was so tired, I had to get to bed," he said softly as she stroked him trying to get him hard, looking down at her working hand. "Uh...I'm sorry..just so tired..."

"Where's your Viagra?" she asked.

"It's in my shaving kit...but it's so late, honey, and that takes like awhile to kick in," he said weakly, trying for her to get hard and failing.

She jumped up and grabbed a pill, returning with it and a glass of water, holding out both as she stood naked, bathed in moonlight streaming through the huge French doors.

"Take it," she snarled. "You owe me. Get some sleep, and we'll wake up and fuck."

He smiled weakly, nodding, loving her sexual determination and welcoming the chance for great hotel sex, even if it meant waiting an hour. He took the pill and she snuggled up next to her, both dozing off.

An hour or so later, as he lay on his back, he woke up to the incredible sensation of a wet, hot mouth on his cock. He smiled.

"God, baby, feels so good," he groaned. "Glad you made me take that Viagra..."

"Me, too," Susan giggled.

His eyes shot open. There was Susan, in a very tiny, short, revealing nightie, kneeling by the bed, bending over his crotch with his hard dick in her hand, devouring the tip and washing it with her red-hot tongue. She winked at him.

"Are you NUTS?" he said in a hoarse whisper, looking over at Beth sleeping next to him on her side, facing away. "She's right here!"

"She's drunk, she always sleeps like a rock when she's drunk," Susan growled, jerking him into her mouth. "Now just cum!"

"I..I can't..promised her we'd wake up..." he hissed, trying to pull away but being stopped by Susan's other hand squeezing his nuts.

"I can't!" he groaned.

"Can't what?"

Beth had snort-snored awake, turning over, but not before Susan dipped down below Jared's side of the bed. Beth blinked, looking at his hard cock bobbing in the moonlight. She smiled.

"Told ya, baby," she snarled, twisting him to her.

"Oh, God," Jared groaned.

"You're all mine now, stud," she growled.

She worked him sideways on the bed, his head at the edge where Susan was, and climbed aboard his stiff cock, riding him in a reverse cowgirl, facing away. There was just enough light for him to see that magnificent, fleshy white ass jiggle and quake as she lifted her hips and slammed them down, his cock wet with her juices as she pounded up and down on it.

He looked to his left. Susan knelt up, smiling at him and planting her lips on his, nearly choking him with her tongue. He tried to protest, but she was smothering him with her mouth as Beth continued to flail away at his dick.

"What?" Beth said. "What's that honey?"

"Feels great, that's all, feels great, babe, so great!" he gushed enthusiastically as Susan finally stopped her probing kiss, giggling at him shaking her head at her. "Keep going!"

"Oh, I will, I will, sugar," Beth hissed, continuing to pound her luscious ass up and down on his cock. "Wait for me, baby, wait for me!"

Susan stood, hiking up her little nightie and straddling Jared's astonished face, ramming it full of her hairy pussy. She kept an eye on Beth's gorgeous ass quivering atop his cock and ground her own cunt harder and faster on the trapped man's face clutched in her thighs. She gyrated her hips back and forth, Jared's hands frantically trying to pry her clenching legs from his head to no avail.

And she came, with a muted scream, biting her hand as she bathed his face in her flow. And Jared, unable to stop from sheer sensory overload and a Viagra-fueled boner, came with a smothered growl in his wife's plunging pussy.

"NO NOT YET NOT YET!" Beth howled. "I WARNED YOU!"

"Couldn't...couldn't help it!"Jared gasped as Susan climbed off his face and dipped below the bed again, the sputtering man wiping his face of her spew with the bed sheet.

"I said you owe me, and you'll pay for that!" Beth snarled, slipping off his wilting cock and spinning around, pulling him back until his head was on the bed.

"No..please, Beth, no..." he groaned, watching her slither up his chest, looking to the side for Susan who wasn't there, and whom he figured must've left the room or was hiding elsewhere.

"Eat it, stud, eat it all up and make me cum, dammit!" Beth howled, slamming her dripping snatch onto his mouth. "MAKE ME CUM!!"

She nearly drowned him in his spunk, slamming the backs of her thighs together to completely seal his face to her gushing cunt. He swallowed and sputtered, desperate for air in her smothering face sit, gobbling down his cum and hers as she ground herself to a thrusting orgasm.

Susan peeked out from the bathroom where she was hiding, Beth curling a finger at her and smiling. Susan walked over and stood, looking down where Jared's sputtering head was completely engulfed in Beth's punishing smother. She pulled down her nightie top and held up her tits for her friend to suck.

Beth went wild, pumping and grinding harder and faster on her trapped husband's face, cumming wetly and suckling Susan's gorgeous nipples, running her fingers into her pussy and diddling her to a quick, gushing orgasm of her own.

"FUCK SO GOOD!" Beth screamed into Susan's titties as she pounded out her cum into Jared's nearly unconscious mouth, snapping her hips back and forth.

"Isn't it though?" Susan whispered quietly into Beth's ear, holding her friend's head in her hands, running her fingers through her hair as Beth's face rubbed into her tit flesh.

"Mmmmm," Beth cooed, coming down from her orgasmic high, feeling Jared slack beneath her. "He's out! I smothered him out again!"

She climbed off his face, Jared's body still, eyes closed and thick clumps of cum on his open mouth, chin and cheeks.

"Nightcap?" Susan laughed, kneeling on one side of his head, Beth on the other.

"Oh, yeah," Beth hissed.

The woman lapped gently at Jared's face, slurping in mouthfuls of cum, mostly his but with a definite presence of Beth's, finally joining lips over his slumbering face and snowballing the combined loads between their mouths.

"Fuck, this is the hottest yet," Susan snarled, sucking cum from her friend's mouth before shooting it back.

"Hell yeah!" Beth hissed, lapping the dripping fluids from Susan's chin and some that leaked to her sexy tits. "Uh-oh..."

Jared stirred beneath them, Susan kissing Beth and darting out of the room. Beth climbed back into bed as he woke fully, shaking his head free of cobwebs and slowly slipping up beside her.

"Thanks babe, that was fun," Beth sighed as he wrapped an arm around her, pressing his soft, wet cock into her ass. "Hotel sex, it's the best isn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure is," he said uncertainly, looking around the room for Susan.

Confident she wasn't there, he slept snuggled next to his wife, a deep sleep he desperately needed, hoping the next morning would be less sexually frantic.

It almost was. He got up early, showering and dressing for his quick morning breakfast meeting, leaving before the girls woke up. When they did, they hit the beach for a brief spell before they had to return to the suite and pack for the early afternoon flight.

When Jared came back, he found Beth alone in the room, already packing.

"Hey hon, how'd it go?" she asked, looking alluring as she bent over the bed, nightie riding up to reveal that gorgeous ass and pussy.

"Great, short and sweet," he sighed. "About last night, I couldn't help it...that ass...too much..."

He reached for it and pinched it, making her twirl around and slap his hand playfully.

"Hey, it all worked out, we both got what we wanted," she growled, embracing him for a wet kiss, grinding her crotch into his. "And I still want, baby..."

He groaned and watched as she dropped his pants and fell to her knees, sucking him. He looked around.

"Uh...where's Susan, we don't need her walking in on us," he groaned as she blew him with deep, long silky strokes.

"Beach," she mumbled around his cock. "We got a little time..."

She stood and climbed on the bed on all fours, burying her face in the pillows, wiggling her rump at him.

"Fuck me, baby, hurry, before Susan comes back," she growled urgently. "And don't cum before me like last night, or I'll smother ya out again!"

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

He stood at the edge of the bed, slicing his cock into his wife's insatiable cunt as she screamed into the pillows she pulled around her head. He was pacing himself, not cumming too soon and displeasing her and was doing a good job until her felt hands on his ass and a tongue spearing his asshole.

"FUCK!" he screamed, looking behind him where Susan knelt, winking at him as she rimmed him.

"YEAH FUCK ME FUCK ME!" Beth screamed into the pillows as her husband pounded at her jiggling ass flesh. "DON'T CUM BEFORE ME, ALMOST THERE!!"

"I won't, I swear," he grunted, angrily trying to push Susan's licking mouth out of his ass.

She continued to rim him, harder and faster, now adding her hand to his swinging balls, squeezing, milking.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck," he groaned, trying to staunch his orgasm.

"Almost there, baby, almost THERE!" Beth screamed into the pillows.

But it was all over the second Susan pulled her mouth from his ass only to ram two fingers up it. Jared stiffened, holding his dick deep inside his wife's clutching womb, and blasted out his load, his prostate being rubbed by Susan's finger tips.

"FUCK NO JARED!" Beth howled, feeling his blast scorch her insides.

He came brutally hard and fast, standing on tip toes, stopping only when Susan pulled her fingers out of his asshole, smiling at him and waving goodbye with the glistening digits, dancing out of the room. Beth angrily turned around and pulled him to the bed, taking his face to her sopping snatch and imprisoning him there by slamming her powerful thighs around his ears, locking her ankles and squeezing.

"Finish me, baby," she snarled down at him, throbbing her thighs into his ears and gushing the load into his trapped mouth. "Make momma cummmmm..."

He had no choice as he felt the pulsating muscles of her strong inner thighs knife into his neck, making him dizzy. He stabbed her gushing hole, slurping out his cum, swallowing it down and going back for more, desperate to get her off.

Beth's orgasm was brutal and wet as she cupped his head in her hands and pounded his face to grind herself off. She finally let go, legs falling apart. Jared sat back, panting for air as she sat up, holding his head in her hands and lapping the cum globs from his lips and chin, grinning and staring into his eyes as she did.

"That's better," she laughed, patting his face. "Let's get moving."

He showered and packed, the trio eventually leaving for the airport and flight home, which proved largely uneventful. The girls dozed as before, and when one would sleep, the other would play with him, stroking him hard and leaving him hanging. He didn't care, he just wanted to get back to his house and dump the insatiable Susan off at hers.

It almost happened. But once they got to the airport back home and to the car in long-term parking, Beth climbed into the back seat saying she wanted to rack out for awhile, leaving Susan the front. Susan winked at Jared on the other side as they both stood outside of it.

"Me and you, stud," she whispered over the roof, slipping inside.

"Hon, you don't mind do you?" Beth yawned, stretching and lying down, pulling her jacked over her head. "Just sooo tired..."

"No, no, of course he doesn't mind," Susan said, running a hand up his thigh to stroke his dick, making him jump. "You get some rest, honey, we'll be just fine. I'll keep him up. You know, awake, make sure he doesn't fall asleep at the wheel."

"Thanks, Susie," Beth said groggily, feigning falling off to slumber. "You're the best...the best..."

Susan kept stroking him, Jared shaking his head at her as he drove, looking in the mirror to make sure Beth couldn't see. She was out like a light, he figured, and now Susan slowly unzipped his pants, pulling his dick out and leaner over the console to attach her mouth to it.

"NO!" he whispered hoarsely. "PLEASE!"

She paid him no mind as she continued to blow him for the 30-minute ride home, never taking her mouth off his cock, her proficient little hands stroking him in her lips, her silky blonde hair bobbing on every stroke. She was going for his load and was about to get it when Beth snorted awake. Susan giggled, playfully smacking his cock with her other hand and zipping him back up.

"God, I needed that," Beth said, sitting up and stretching, looking around. "Oh, we're almost home, thank Christ, I am SO tired! You two OK?"

"Just fine, honey, just fine," Jared said nervously, shooting the grinning Susan a dirty look as she held up her hand and mocked a cocksucking motion with it, tongue pushing against her cheek.

They pulled down their street, Beth saying, "Hon, drop me and my stuff off before you take Susan home, would you? Just so tired..."

"But she's right down the road!" Jared protested, Susan grinning at the thought.

"Just do it, Jared, I'm tired and in no mood," Beth snarled.

He obeyed, pulling into their yard and helping his wife bring her suitcases and bags inside while Susan sat in the car. He was about to leave when Beth pulled him in for a deep, wet kiss, hand on his cock, stroking.

"Now bring her home, help her with her stuff, and get back to me, baby," she snarled, biting his tongue. "And THIS better be hard for me, you got that?"

"Got it," he squeaked weakly as she tapped him on the ass and sent him out the door.

"No funny stuff Susan," he growled, slipping back into the car and then looking at her. "Oh, fuck, really?"

She was sitting there, skirt up, thighs spread, fingering her hairy pussy and smiling at him.

"A little quickie won't hurt ya, stud," she snarled, wiping her wet fingers on his face, his head twisting away in disgust. "I'll send you back home ready for wifey..."

"No, no, no, no," he said emphatically, roaring out of the driveway, down the street and into hers.

He pulled her bags out of the car, hauling them inside and backing out. Or trying to. She leaped on him, legs wrapped around his ribs, pulling him inside and slamming the door behind them, tumbling to the floor atop him, kissing him madly and tugging at his pants, releasing the hardon he wished hadn't appeared.

"Fuck, Susan, no, please," he whimpered as she fisted his dick to her hairy hole, slipping down on it. "Oh fuck..."

"That blow job on the way home means you won't last long, lover," she snarled, biting his ears and pounding up and down on his dick. "Gimme that load..."

She pulled her top down, smothering him in her meaty tits, slashing away at his cock with her cunt, when Jared's phone chirped. He looked up, only his eyes visible in the smother of her heaving bosom, begging her not to answer. She smiled - and grabbed his phone from his pocket as she continued to ride his dick.

"Oh, it's the wife!" she announced brightly,

Jared desperately trying to stop her, writhing helplessly under the dominant little blonde. "Hey, Bethie! What? Oh, he's upstairs...yeah, I made him wait until I unpacked so he could put my suitcase up in the attic, I hate doing that...Talk to him? Sure, hang on..."

She held the phone to her chest, giggling at Jared's frantic eye movements imploring her to stop. She waited an appropriate amount of time, then held it to his ear.

"Uh, hi, honey...yeah, just finishing up, home in a sec," he said, desperately trying to not sound like he was getting fucked.

Susan sat up straight, still, smiling at him and milking her insanely velvety pussy walls around his cock. He felt his balls boiling, about to explode.

"Get home quick, baby, I'm still so fucking horny," Beth growled into the phone. "Hurry..I'll be waiting and you BETTER be ready to go!"

"Sure, honey, sure," he groaned, clicking off the phone and glaring at Susan. "Please! She wants me to fuck her, you can't make me...oh FUCK!"

A quick, undulating pulsation of her pussy on his cock was all it took, as Jared's balls emptied, sending scorching rivers of hot cum into Susan's clutching womb. She screamed, fingering herself to orgasm as he came, then slowly inched her way up his chest.

"Eat up, baby," she cooed, planting her sopping snatch onto his mouth, flooding it with their combined juices, Jared desperately gobbling it down to keep from drowning. "And go home and give what's left to wifey!"

She finally dismounted him, his cock gone soft, and he leaped up, angrily.

"Fuck, Susan, this is ...FUCK!" he snarled, pulling himself together and running into the kitchen where she heard the water running.

"That's right, lover, get all our cum off your face before you go home to the wife," she sighed, getting up to pour herself a drink. "Oh, and Jared, thanks for a lovely trip, I mean that..."

"Fuck you," he barked, walking out.

"Been there, done that!" she laughed after him, closing the door.

He drove back home, very, very slowly, pulling his car into the garage. He grabbed his bag, quickly pulling out his shaving kit, popping the last Viagra there, hoping it would kick in sooner than later. He slogged upstairs, thumping his bag down, going to the bar.

"Honey, that you?" Beth called out from the upstairs bedroom.

"Yeah, honey, just having a drink to...uh, unwind," he answered, slugging his bourbon down.

"Hope Susan didn't wear you out!" she said.

"Going up to the attic and all!"

"No, no, I'm fine...be right up..." he groaned.

He waited as long as he could, trudging upstairs - where Beth lay on the bed, naked, thighs spread, fingers darting into her hairy cunt, a big smile on her face.