GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, dammit, no!" he moaned, before being smothered in her hairy pussy.

"YES, dammit, YES!" she hissed, grinding her hot cunt into his mouth and bending over him in a 69, yanking off his pants and sucking his cock hard. "Give it to me, baby!"

He cried out as she took him down her throat, squeezing his nuts and riding his face. His cock ached for release as she continued to flood his mouth with her thick juices and stroked his dick with both hands, twisting them around him and slurping wetly at the tip.

"Oh fuck Susan OH FUCK!" he moaned, delirious with pain and pleasure, his nuts throbbing.

Suddenly, she stopped and stood up straight, pulling his head completely into her crotch and ass, slamming her legs around it brutally hard and pounding her soaking pussy into his face, cumming with gushing intensity and a throaty, low growl.

"FUCK!" she hissed, arching her back and obliterating his face with her hunching, humping ass cheeks as she came all over it.

"Sus...pleesh..." he moaned, hands falling away from the clutching thighs that knocked him out like a light.

She looked down between her legs, giggling. Releasing her lethal lock, she rolled Jared to the middle of the bed and pulled a sheet over him. She walked to the bathroom door and rapped on it.

"All yours, sugar bottom!" she laughed. "Got him nice and ready for ya!"

Beth turned off the shower and opened the door, looking at Jared's slumbering form, his crotch poking the sheet like a tent pole.

"Wow, you sure did," Beth laughed, kissing her friend with a probing tongue. "Mmmm, love it when your mouth tastes like cock! Now get out!"

Susan laughed and left the room as Beth, naked and wet from the shower, climbed under the sheet with Jared, who slowly came around.

"Taking a nap, baby?" she cooed, stroking his dick. "Waiting for me?"

She kissed him, then pulled back to look at him.

"Face smells like clean pussy now," she said. "You wash some of my stank off?"

"Yeah, yeah," he mumbled. "Look honey, I..."

"Shhh, shhh, I'm sorry baby, I overreacted, I know you'd never cheat on me," she said, adding a warning hand around his balls. "Would you?"

"NO!" he squealed as she squeezed, laughing at his pain.

They rolled into an embrace, Jared climbing atop his eager wife as she pulled him to her, spearing her with his cock, her legs locked around his waist, urging him on. She let him pound away for a few minutes before flipping him to his back to ride him cowgirl, that glorious, dimpled ass pounding up and down on his cock, his face buried in her neck and tits.

"God, I LOVE hotel sex!" he hissed into her ear, licking it.

"Me, too, baby," she cooed. "Now give it to me good and hard!"

"Oh..oh fuck..." he groaned, feeling her clamp down with her milking cunt, taking him to the edge.

"Guys, what about dinner?"

Susan had knocked on the door and called out. Beth and Jared froze, Beth giggling, Jared pissed.

"What the fuck!" he whispered. "I thought she...me and you..what the fuck!"

"Oh, honey," Beth sighed, slithering off him, his cock bobbing wetly in the cool of the room. "We found this neat little place, very romantic, called 'Forbidden Fruit', where you get your own little alcove and do...whatever you want, from what I hear, I looked it up."

"Romantic? For THREE of us?" he moaned, covering his head in his hands, his dick wilting, balls aching, envisioning what trouble Susan could engineer at a place like that.

"I know, but she's my best friend, and I don't want to send her off alone," Beth said.

Another knock.

"Guys? Reservation's at 8!"

"Be right out, honey, thanks!" Beth called out, looking at Jared and shrugging. "Later, baby, I promise."

They got ready and left, the girls in their usual short, sexy and revealing sun dresses and sandals, taking a taxi to the restaurant, an out-of-the way place that looked tiny, but once inside was rather expansive, with little rooms off the side of a main hallway. The hostess took them to one and walked them in.

"Well, isn't this cozy?" Susan smiled as they entered their dining area, a small, separate room with a door that ensured complete privacy.

It had an oval-shaped table with long draping cloth over it, on one side a plush cushioned seat for two, and on the other side a chair.

"Yeah, really cozy," Jared growled dryly as Beth and Susan took the cushioned seat, leaving him with the chair.

They chatted away, or the girls did mostly. Jared sat, listening, slugging down his bourbon and water as they sipped wine.

"God, the best part of the day," Susan said, after they'd recalled everything they did to each other's delight and Jared's crushing boredom, "was the pedicure! Wasn't it? My feet really needed the work, I love when they take the pumice stone to your soles and heels, my feet feel so smooth now!"

"Yeah, me too," Beth said. "And the manicure..."

They babbled on and suddenly Jared's eyes popped open as Susan slunk lower in her seat, slipped off her sandals and rammed her feet into his crotch. He glared at her as she smiled at him, wine glass in hand, twirling the golden liquid and eyeing him lustily.

"Yeah, nice and smooth, my feet feel great," she cooed, rubbing those smooth soles into his groin, making him hard instantly.

"You OK, Jared?" Beth asked, looking at her husband. "You seem a little flushed, is everything all right, you feeling sick?"

"No, no, just tired," he said, affecting a yawn and trying to wriggle away from Susan's insistent feet, his chair bumping the wall of the small space and not letting him move. "Long day, boring meetings, you know..."

"I know, poor thing, you must be whipped," Susan sighed, pressing harder into his balls and cock, which he struggled to keep from getting hard and failing. "Were you on your feet much?"

She emphasized the word by stressing it, and pushing hers harder into his package, making him yelp.

"What?" Beth asked.

"Nothing, nothing, little cramp, that's all," he

mumbled.

"Well, I gotta hit the bathroom kids, too much wine!" Beth said, sliding out of the seat and leaving. "Be right back, you behave now!"

"We will!" Susan laughed, then after she'd gone, adding "One of us will, but it won't be me!"

"FUCK, Susan, please take your feet off...oh fuck...stop, please, I'm begging you!" he snapped. "If Beth comes back and finds me hard..."

"You'll tell her it's her, won't you baby?" Susan giggled. "Oh, all right, you pussy, have it your way. The night's still young..."

She dropped her feet, and moments later Beth returned, Susan getting up to go.

"You should be next to me, lover," Beth growled, patting the seat. "C'mere, stud.."

He gulped, but obliged and sat next to her. Beth's hand instantly climbed up his thigh to his semi-hard dick. She cooed.

"Mmmm, ready for me, huh?" she snarled, unzipping his fly and pulling his dick out under the table. "Better be me doing that to ya, not Susan...it's not, is it?"

She squeezed his nuts, making him wince.

"Fuck, that hurts, no, of course not, Susan? God, you look so hot, so hot," he stammered.

"That's the right answer," she cooed, stroking him faster. "Just so long as it's not Susan making you hard, baby...though she does look pretty hot herself, ya know..."

"Oh, please, that's just ridiculous, ridiculous," he said nervously as she pumped him.

"Ridiculous, what's ridiculous?" Susan said, suddenly re-entering the room and seeing them together. "Oh, what a cute couple!"

"We were just saying how ridiculous the prices are here, food better be good!" Beth beamed.

She never stopped handling his dick, sitting to his right, her left hand around it. She wasn't stroking, but was instead just pulsating the fingers circling the shaft with slight, very sexy squeezes that was driving Jared insane, his face red and sweaty.

"You're still looking kinda sickly there, Jared, drink up, you could use it," Susan laughed, pushing his drink to him and retrieving her wine.

She sat, and secretly keyed her phone, texting Beth so her phone would chirp.

"Oh shit," Beth said, letting go of Jared's cock and fishing her phone from her purse on the seat to her right.

"What?" Jared asked, his cock aching for touch,

"Who is it?"

"Work," she sighed, looking at her phone. "God, they just can't survive without me. Back in a flash."

She left and Susan's eyes widened, glaring at Jared. She slipped her sandals off and rammed her feet to his cock before he could put it away, her eyes going wider still when she felt it slip between her smooth soles.

"Ohhhh, wife was jerking you, was she?" she laughed, pumping her feet up and down his shaft, making him moan weakly. "Naughty girl, but gotta love her style! And that's why they call this place 'Forbidden Fruit' I guess, anything goes!"

"No..not this..not now..please, Susan, please!" he begged, hands gripping the table as her sexy feet worked him toward an orgasm.

"They feel hot, don't they, my feet, sooooo silky on your cock!" she hissed, sipping her wine and reveling in his sexual discomfort as he fidgeted under her touch. "That was an expensive pedicure, but they did such a good job...didn't they, baby? Hmmm?"

"No...no..please...oh god...no..." he stammered, unable to look at her as she playfully jiggled her thick tits at him in her low dress. "No...gonna...make me...cum..."

"Well, can't have you making a mess under there, and all over my pretty feet," she hissed.

Jared watched helplessly as she dropped her feet and slipped under the table, kneeling between his legs and slurping his hard cock into her mouth. He looked down at her head bobbing on it, outlined in the tablecloth hanging against it.

"Please, fuck, stop, stop!" he begged. "Susan...oh shit.. please..."

"Cum, baby, gimme a creamy appetizer, c'mon, give it to me!" she whispered, slapping his wet dick on her cheeks and bending it to stab between her ample tits, the flesh warm and sweaty.

The door opened, and Jared slipped down on the seat a bit, pushing Susan back as he did, but she was relentless, sucking his cock back into her mouth and holding it there quietly, running her tongue in silky circles around the tip.

"Well, that's one fire I put out, hope that's it for the night," Beth sighed, looking at Susan's empty chair. "Where's Susan? Bathroom?"

"Yeah..no, one ...one of her kids called, I think...she'll be back..." he babbled, desperate to seem normal despite the abnormality of his wife's best friend being under the table giving him an achingly good, albeit silent blowjob.

"God, Jared, you look worse, what's wrong?" Beth said. "You're sweaty and all red in the face. Jesus, you're not having a heart attack are you?"

He swore he would if Susan didn't stop. And especially as Beth stepped closer, about to sit down.

"NO!" he cried out.

"What? What the hell?" she said.

"Water...I just need some water, would you go get me some?" he squeaked, fighting the orgasm building in his balls, Susan's tongue electric as it washed over his cock tip, her small hand milking the shaft with tiny pulsations.

"Here, here's some water," Beth said, grabbing a half-empty glass.

"No, I want my own glass, it's empty, I need more ice, yeah, ice..please honey, can't you just go get me some water?" he squealed, holding up his glass with a trembling hand.

"Sure, honey, sure, no problem, you just rest easy, I'll be right back," she said, taking his glass and going off in search of the waitress.

"Ok, you, out!" he screamed, reaching under the table and pulling his cock from Susan's laughing mouth. "Get up from there, now, dammit!"

She obliged, clambering out from under the table and sitting back in her chair, laughing.

"Wow, THAT was close," she giggled, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Too much!" he growled, stuffing his cock back into his pants. "Goddammit, woman, too much!"

"Not what I was thinking, I think it wasn't enough, at least for me," she sighed, pointing to her pussy under the table. "YOUR turn, baby!"

"No, no FUCKING way, Susan, no FUCKING way!"

Beth came back with his water, sparing him for now. They drank more, getting quite tipsy, as Beth continued to torment Jared with occasional strokes of her hand. The appetizers came, which included a rare item menu of tongue for Susan, which she gleefully shared with Beth, smacking wetly on the delicious meat.

"Wow, tongue, who knew?" Beth laughed, savoring it.

"I know, huh, tongue...nothing like good tongue, I always say!" Susan said, winking at Jared and wiggling hers at him. "I just can't get enough tongue!"

"Oh, Susan, you're too much, you're just naughty," Beth giggled. "Tongue...too funny."

Susan texted Beth again, this time with "I need HIS in my pussy now!"

Beth stifled a laugh and stood up, saying

"Dammit, they just don't quit at work, how do they survive without me? Christ, it's late, too...Fuck it, be right back. Enjoy the rest of your tongue, Susan, you can have the rest of mine."

"Oh, I will, I will," she laughed, looking at Jared and then after Beth left, growling "You heard your wife, I can have her tongue!"

"No...no, Susan...c'mon, please, no...," he begged as she reached over the table for his ear, grabbing and twisting him out of his seat, forcing him to her side and stuffing him under the table. "Fuck, Susan, NO!"

"Tongue, Susan, yes!" she laughed, stuffing his protesting face between her legs.

She collared his neck with her strong thighs, cinching them around his head and pulling her tiny thong aside. She buried his face in her hairy, wet quim, nose mashed to her fur, mouth at the greasy lips. She pulled the tablecloth over him as she sat low in the seat, grinding her cunt into his mouth.

"Now eat me, bitch, make me cum!" she growled, squeezing his head until he moaned and obeyed, sliding his tongue into her meaty lips and lapping furiously. "Wifey will be back soon, so you better be quiet about it!"

"Oh fuck," he moaned into her cunt, thighs tense on his ears, his whole head lost inside them as she held him tightly, pumping into his face.

He heard Beth return and froze.

"Mmm, great tongue," Susan said, picking at the rest of hers but directing the word to Jared who got the message and just slowly ran his in small circles over her oily clit as she squeezed him in her thighs, smothering him in her wet pussy.

"I know, isn't it?" Beth said as she sat down, eyes wide open and mouth agape, knowing what was happening under the table. "Where did my husband go?"

"Fresh air," Susan smiled, biting her lip and flashing her eyes at Beth. "He needed a breather..."

"Yeah, it's cozy in here but feels a bit stuffy and confining," Beth said, rolling her eyes. "And Jared's a bit claustrophobic, hates being stuck in tight places."

"Oh, really?" Susan smiled, purposely tightening her leggy noose around Jared's trapped neck and face, hearing his near-silent groan of pain vibrate in the cunt he was slavishly lapping, his head consumed in her thighs. "Coulda fooled me..."

She slipped her phone under the table, winking at Beth, snapping off a few pictures, the flash going off but unseen to Jared, whose face was now completely buried in pussy and thighs. She brought it out and handed it to Beth.

"Hey, here's some shots I took today on our journey, check 'em out!"

"Oh, this is nice, love this one," Beth said, holding her lips together to fight off the laughter welling up inside, looking at photos of the top of Jared's head poking out of the top of Susan's crushing thighs. "Great day, huh?"

"And night," Susan growled, raising her glass.

"To us! And Jared, when he finally gets enough fresh air and comes back!"

They chatted away, talking about marriage, Beth saying what a great guy Jared is, how he'll do anything she asks.

"Yeah, he's a keeper, that one," Susan said, biting her lower lip. "Love how he loves you, it's special..."

"Yeah, it is, I have him eating out of my hand, ya know?" Beth said, rubbing her tits in her dress for Susan's leering benefit.

"Mmmm, I'll bet, and not just your hand," Susan growled. "Wish I had a man like that...but Jared, I dunno, he always seems sorta nervous around me, ya know?"

"Oh, he loves you Susan, really he does," Beth said, sticking her tongue out and wiggling it side to side, now popping her tits out of her dress top and tweaking her nipples, making Susan nearly lose it. "Actually, I think he finds you sexy, if you must know..."

"Oh, I must, I must," Susan said softly. "Tell me..."

Jared could hardly hear, with Susan's thighs locked on his ears, but he heard enough to know Beth was talking about that time at Susan's house when they were 'testing' leg strength, and Susan made Jared cum in his pants with her thighs wrapped around his head.

"Oh, that was nothing, honey, YOU are the one who warmed him up!" Susan laughed, now running a hand under the table and pulling Jared's head tighter to her gushing pussy. "I just pulled the trigger!"

"You're so bad, honey, you really are," Beth

laughed.

Susan's eyes went wider as Beth now tugged her big tits up to her mouth, lapping at her own nipples, eyes locked on her friend's. Susan groaned, pushing and squeezing harder at Jared's trapped face, soaking him in her pussy juices. Beth giggled and quietly stood up, walking over to Susan and holding her thick tits to her face.

Susan went wild, sucking on them, squeezing Jared harder and cumming as she suckled Beth's huge, brown nipples, pumping her cunt into him, her squirt filling his mouth. Beth popped her tits from Susan's sucking mouth and sat back down, giving her friend a thumbs-up as she pulled her dress back up over her wet boobs.

"You OK, hon?" Beth asked with a huge, knowing smile. "You seem a little...flushed, red in the face. You feeling OK?"

"Yeah, yeah, fine," Susan sighed in the dreamy glow of post orgasm, finally unlocking her punishing thighs from Jared, letting him breathe and anguish over being caught lapping her cunt. "Maybe I need some fresh air, it's really warm in here."

"I'll go with ya, honey, maybe see what Jared's up to out there," Beth said.

They stood and left, Jared frantically wiping his cunt-smeared face on the tablecloth before scrambling out - just as the waitress walked in with their entrees, looking down at him, he looking up sheepishly.

"Uh...dropped my phone," he said, quickly sitting down.

"Yeah, the phone," she said snidely. "Oh, we get a LOT of people dropping their phone in here, honey, don't you worry about it."

She left the food and left, Jared dipping his napkin in water and scrubbing the pussy smell from his face. Moments later the girls returned, chattering away.

"Oh there you are, must've missed you outside, you OK now?" Beth said, sitting down, giving him a quick kiss. "Now eat up, I'm starving!"

"Me, too, that little tongue wasn't enough!" Susan laughed. "Could get tongue all night!"

"Oh, stop, you," Beth giggled.

They ate their food, the women ravenously, Jared picking at it, his appetite waning from anxiety. It was relatively calm from that point on - until dessert. Susan got crème brulee, and was almost through it, when Beth got up to go to the bathroom.

"Damn, can't stop peeing tonight, we really drank a lot!" she said, dancing out of the room.

Susan looked at Jared, who begged her with his eyes to leave him alone. She smiled - and scooped some remaining dessert on her fingers, dipping it below the table. Jared stared blankly, shaking his head side to side. She stood up, holding her dress up, showing him the smear of crème brulee clinging to Susan's wet pussy and hair. She walked over to him.

"Have a little pussy brulee, baby!"

She grabbed his ears, pulling his face to her soiled pussy and rubbing it over it, laughing madly as she ground into him.

"Eat it, stud, eat it alllll up!" she roared, pumping her hips and slapping her cunt into his sputtering mouth.