GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled weakly, dropping his bag and slowly, very slowly peeling off his clothes. His dick was half hard. She smiled at it and curled a finger at him. He walked to her and she drew him close, scissoring his ribs with her legs, holding and jerking his cock at her furry entrance.

It slithered inside. He moaned as she worked him all the way in, silky pussy walls mercifully working him to complete hardness. He slowly fucked her, her arms around his neck, kissing him and smiling.

"Great trip, honey, really good," she cooed as he humped her. "I can't thank you enough."

He focused on fucking her, eager to have her cum, then him, just to get a good night's sleep in a place Susan wouldn't be.

"And Susan appreciates it, too, it meant a lot to me, and her, that she was there with us," she growled, squeezing him, locking her feet into the small of his back, urging him on. "I'm sure she'll find a way to thank you as well..."

He came with a grunt, mind flooding with images of Susan and what she'd done to him over the past few months. And hating himself for thinking of just how much he really liked it...