Glencross Manor - Ruth's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe one day," I said with a little sigh. "So, I suppose now that we're up here we'd best get down to business again."

"There's no rush, is there?" Richard replied. "I mean, I'll be ready whenever you are, but I thought you'd prefer to rest a while after hiking all the way up here."

"Well, I guess my poor legs are a little tired after all that," I said.

"How about I put the kettle on and make us some tea - I think we'll both feel rejuvenated after a nice cuppa!" Richard suggested.

"Oh, yes please! That'd be just what the doctor ordered!" I replied.

Richard disappeared inside to put the kettle on.

"Oh, by the way," I heard him call to me from inside. "Although this place has running water, it's all collected rainwater and snowmelt that's stored in an underground tank. It's perfectly okay for washing and flushing the toilet, but it's not suitable for drinking. I've brought plenty of bottled water up here for us though."

"Okay!" I called back. "Water from taps not for drinking - message received and understood!"

Richard returned a few minutes later with two mugs of tea, and rejoined me on the bench.

"I can easily see why you like coming up here so much," I said as I took a sip of tea.

"It's really something special, isn't it?" he replied with a smile. "Back home in Yorkshire we have the Dales and the Moors, but they're nothing compared to the landscape around here."

If Richard thought this place made the scenery in Yorkshire pale into insignificance, compared to where I lived way down south in the New Forest, it was like the Andes.

"I know it's not as spectacular as the Alps or the Rockies, both of which I've had the pleasure to experience myself, but there's something about this place that gets under your skin," Richard continued. "I mean, compared to Mont Blanc, old Ben over there is just a relatively modest little hill, but to get to the top of Mont Blanc you need loads of mountaineering gear and even more experience, whereas you can walk to the top of Ben Nevis in a couple of hours with nothing more than a pair of hiking boots and a flask of tea. Provided the weather's perfect of course!"

I suddenly burst into laughter as Richard's words planted an image into my head.

"What? What's so funny?" he asked me, clearly surprised by my sudden outburst of mirth.

"It's just when you said "nothing more than a pair of hiking boots and a flask of tea" I couldn't help but picture you hiking up there in the nude!" I giggled.

"Well, maybe I have," he replied flatly.

That caught me completely off guard.

"You what?" I gasped. "Have you really? As in, climbed to the top completely bollock naked?"

Richard said nothing in response at first, but then after a few moments his face creased into a grin and he burst into a fit of laughter of his own.

"Of course I haven't, silly!" he said after managing to collect himself. "Me? Hiking all the way up there starkers? No way! Don't get me wrong, I love being nude in the great outdoors, but hiking naked up Ben Nevis would be a bit step too far for me!"

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"Mind you, people actually do it though," he said. "There's a group of naturists comes up here every year to do it. And a few years ago this artist from down south somewhere did one of those mass nude photo shoots up there. It was in the papers and everything."

I couldn't recall seeing such an article myself, so I had to take Richard's word for it.

"What about up here? Is it okay to be naked here?" I asked him gingerly.

"Oh-ho! Has your little foray into the world of nudism yesterday whetted your appetite for more, by any chance?" Richard chuckled in reply.

"It might have done," I answered quietly, and then took another sip of tea.

"Well, it can get a bit nippy up here, and it's a lot more exposed than down by the loch," Richard replied with a wicked glint in his eye. "But I'm game for it if you are!"

Ever since I arrived at Glencross Manor a couple of days earlier, the inhibitions I'd laboured under for virtually my entire life had gradually been eroded away by being in the company of this beautiful man. I guess you could say he was a free spirit, and it was definitely rubbing off on me. Of course, I also wondered if some of Richard's liberated character might be inherited by the embryo that was hopefully already developing inside me. A sudden surge of bravado erupted within me, and before I knew what I was doing, I gulped down the rest of my tea, stood up and turned to face Richard, and then started pulling my clothes off.

In a matter of moments I was down to just my bra and panties, and they too came off, casually tossed onto the ground, and I stood before him completely naked.

"And I there I was thinking that this view couldn't get any better!" Richard chuckled, a broad smile across his face.

He finished his own tea and then came and stood before me. He grabbed my hand and then placed it upon his crotch.

"Now look what you've gone and done to me," he said as I felt his hardness trapped within his clothing. "We shall have to do something about this, won't we?"

"I guess we will," I replied wickedly, and instantly began unfastening his trouser belt.

Richard pulled off his sweater and t-shirt whilst at the same time I took down his trousers and pants, and as his erection sprang free from its confinement, I couldn't resist the temptation to first kiss it, and then briefly take it into my mouth.

"Now, now, Ruthie dear!" Richard chuckled as he stepped out of his last remnants of clothing while I suckled on his cock. "I know you're keen to get my cum inside you, but it won't get you pregnant if it ends up in there!"

"Sorry!" I giggled as I released him from my mouth. "Couldn't help myself!"

Now that we were both naked and another bout of sexual intercourse was all but inevitable, the question surfaced of where to do the deed. Of course, the obvious choice was the bed inside the bothy, but I was pumped full of hormones and feeling seriously daring and naughty. The ground surrounding the bothy was a mixture of bare rock and tufts of long grass - clearly not ideal. But out of the corner of my eye, about twenty feet from the little stone building, I saw what appeared to be a small depression in the ground. I grabbed hold of Richard's hand and dragged him over - the depression was just big and flat enough to enable me to lie down on my back, and as I opened my legs to invite Richard to enter me, it didn't take him long to get the message.

"Usually whenever I take a lady up here they only ever want to do it in the bed indoors," Richard smiled as he kneeled between my legs, his penis pointing upwards between his legs, hard and poised for action. "But there's a first time for everything, I guess!"

And with that, he positioned himself above me and then gently lunged his hips forward and I let out a gasp of pleasure and joy as I felt him force his way into me. Having sex like this, with nothing but the ground beneath us and the heavens above, was something I'd never dreamed of doing, even in my wildest imaginings, but there I was, at the top of a Scottish mountain high above the rest of the Glencross Manor estate doing exactly that. What had happened to the rather conservative and focused career woman I thought I was? Was she now a thing of the past to be replaced by this new more daring and wanton me? A woman who was a free spirit that didn't have a care in the world? Well, maybe not entirely, I reflected as Richard rhythmically thrust his hips back and forth into me. Up here on the side of a mountain was fairly 'safe' as far as being spied on was concerned. It would take a pretty determined and patiently optimistic voyeur, armed with a very high powered telescope to be able to see us from afar, and yesterday at the loch was pretty much the same situation, but this was definitely as far as I was comfortable taking this new and exciting experience of outdoor copulation.

"Ugh! Hah! Ah! Mmff!" Richard huffed and grunted as he rutted himself into me.

"Richard! Slow down!" I suddenly implored.

He responded immediately, stopping dead in his tracks.

"Sorry! Was I hurting you?" he replied, looking me in the eye to gauge my feelings.

"No - it's just you we're going so fast," I told him.

"I thought you'd want it to be quick, out here in the open like this?" Richard responded with a slightly confused look on his face.

"This is the most amazing thing I've ever done," I said back to him, looking up into his soulful eyes. "I want to enjoy it a bit more. Nobody can see us up here, so why don't we take our time?"

"You're the boss!" Richard answered with a smile.

He resumed his pelvic thrusting, this time at a much slower and languid pace. I sighed my thanks and laid back to enjoy the feeling of being naked and free, and in joyous union with a handsome naked man in the fresh open air of this Scottish mountainside.

We continued for several long and sensuous minutes and gradually I felt myself beginning to reach the summit of another kind of mountain: Mount Orgasm. I normally had difficulty achieving orgasm during sex with a man, but perhaps it was due to the extra adrenaline rush of being exposed and out in the open air, or maybe the fact that Richard's penis was so perfectly moulded to my vagina, or maybe it was something cosmically intangible, but I found myself approaching orgasm with relative ease. Normally it took at least ten minutes with my favourite vibrator to get myself this close to the ultimate sexual high.

As I was drawn closer and closer towards reaching the pinnacle of orgasm, I gently stroked my hands along Richard's flanks, across his powerful shoulders and down his back. Eventually, and somewhat inevitably, they alighted on his buttocks and I smiled as I felt his powerful muscles squeezing and flexing with each of his long and gentle thrusts. I was getting so close now - it was only a matter of time before I would feel the familiar and most welcome fire engulf me from within.

Sure enough, I felt a flash across my naked skin, heralding the imminence of my orgasmic joy. Mere seconds later I was screaming out my passion, my voice carried away on the wind as I was consumed by euphoric pleasure.

"Arhh! Hahh! Mmm! Oh, Richard! Hahh! I'm c-coming!" I panted and shrieked into his ear.

"Go for it, Ruthie!" Richard replied, his words punctuated between thrusts.

And go for it I did! I let out a guttural roar of primal orgasmic release - any onlookers would have been shocked that such a sound could have emanated from such a normally quiet and introverted person as myself. I was vocalising my joy so much that I even shocked myself!

Seeing my orgasm as a cue, Richard accelerated his thrusting and pretty soon he joined me in his own release, and I felt myself being filled with his warm essence once again. My orgasm outlasted his, and as he was coming down, with his penis gently throbbing within me, I was still crying out in heavenly bliss, my naked body writhing and contorting whilst Richard could just watch me from above, his spent erection lodged within me.

Eventually though, I gradually came down from whatever higher state of consciousness my orgasm had taken me, and I looked up to be greeted by the sight of Richard's handsome face looking back at me.

"You look wonderful when you come," he smiled at me.

"And you feel wonderful when you come in me!" I sighed in reply.

Richard lifted himself off me, and as he left my body I felt suddenly empty, and already I yearned for him to enter me again. Alas, I would have to wait until such time as he was ready to go again, such was the way of the male body. He came and laid down beside me in the sunshine - even with our elevated position, the breeze was gentle and cooling in the midday sun.

"You're so lucky, getting to live out here," I said as we reclined together and surveyed the view that stretched away from us.

"I bet you'd change your mind about that after being snowed in for a fortnight!" Richard chuckled. "Anyway, what about where you live? I've never been myself, but I've heard the New Forest is really beautiful."

"It is," I replied. "But this place is something else!"

"Yeah, I guess I am lucky in a way," Richard mused aloud. "I mean, here I am surrounded by beautiful scenery and I'm certainly getting more than my fair share of sex here - living the dream, baby!"

I could tell by the tone of his voice he wasn't being entirely serious about that last statement. But he was right - he was probably getting more sex here than I'd ever had in my whole life. Mind you, at least I had the luxury of choice, which begged another question that I felt compelled to ask him.

"Are you allowed to refuse?" I asked him. "To refuse a client who chooses you, I mean?"

"Of course we are!" he replied. "We aren't whores, and Mrs. McEill is certainly no pimp! In a way, Mrs. McEill just acts as a matchmaker - she won't let a coupling go ahead unless both parties agree to it."

"So, you could easily have refused me if you'd wanted to?"

"As soon as I saw you in Mrs. McEill's library I knew there'd be no way I could refuse to be your donor," he replied to me with all the sincerity he could muster.

"Even though you were naked and I was fully clothed at the time?" I asked him. "I mean, I might have been all wrinkly and flabby and flat-chested under my clothes, for all you knew."

"I don't see a person's body as an indicator of how beautiful they are," Richard said. "The body is just a thing, an object - a person's true beauty is on the inside. I've known some absolutely stunning looking women who have turned out to be complete and utter bitches, and in contrast there are some who look like the archetypal 'ugly duckling', or rather they think they do, that turn out to be some of the nicest people I know. I didn't need to see you naked to know that you were a beautiful woman, Ruth."

"How on earth are you still single? You utter charmer!" I said with a girlish grin. "How come you've never been snapped up by a good woman who deserves a guy like you?"

"Maybe because I'm a lot like you," he replied after a few moment's consideration. "I like women, I enjoy being with them. I like having sex with them - after all, I get to do it for a living! But actually being in a relationship with a woman? It just isn't what I want in life, not right now anyway. I'd never say never though!"

It was odd, in Richard I felt like I had truly found a kindred spirit - even though I knew neither he nor I wanted a relationship together, I was certain I'd made a friend that I would truly come to value. He would, after all, hopefully be the father of my child.

"When I leave here, will we be able to stay in touch?" I asked him. "I mean, if it's okay to stay in touch with you."

"Normally I choose not to - I prefer to keep a 'professional distance' from my clients, if you catch my meaning," he answered. "But I like you, Ruth, so yes, I would like to stay in touch. I see no harm in us being friends, if that's what you'd like us to be."

"Of course," I replied. "I'd like that a lot - even if it's just the occasional letter or card or something."

"Letters? We have email out here, y'know!" Richard chuckled playfully. "We're not that much 'out in the sticks' here!"

"Next thing you'll be telling me is you even have smoke signals too!" I shot back.

"Nah! Emails, text messaging, Instagram, Facebook, Skype and Snapchat are all very well, but smoke signals? The locals around here would be far too suspicious of that kind of communications technology!" Richard replied, barely able to keep his laughter under control.

After a while, both of us started to feel peckish, so Richard went inside to prepare some lunch. He came out after a while with two bowls of green rocket salad with a balsamic vinegar dressing, and another small bottle of wine, no doubt courtesy of one of the occupants of the women's accommodation block once again. It was a fairly simple lunch, but sat out there on the bench by the front door of the little bothy, I couldn't have asked for anything nicer. Or to be in any better company for that matter. Eventually though, my thoughts returned to the reason why we were here, and after washing up I insisted we gave the bed a try. Which is pretty much where we stayed for the rest of that afternoon.

By the time the sun began to set outside, we'd had sex another three times.

"Fancy sharing a hot shower?" Richard asked me after our evening meal of Cajun style grilled chicken breast with rice and green beans.

"No, that's okay - I can wait until you've finished, if you like," I replied.

"Well, if you'd rather not share then I insist you go first," Richard said. "The water is solar heated, but there's usually only enough for one person to shower - I don't mind taking a cold shower."

"Oh, no, I couldn't allow that!" I sniggered. "I need you to keep yourself going for me - a cold shower might extinguish the fire inside you, if you catch my drift! We can share, it's quite alright - I just thought it might be a bit of a squeeze for us both in there, that's all."

"Ah, Mrs. McEill had taken that into consideration when she had this place kitted out," Richard explained. "The shower's perfectly big enough for two - just about!"

Richard was right of course, as he turned on the water which, considering that the only thing that had heated it was the power of the sun, was perfectly warm enough, there was indeed just about enough room for us both to shower together. In fact it was rather enjoyable as we lathered each other up and washed each other's hair. After a little while however, the hot water began to run out, and by the time we'd finished rinsing off, it was beginning to run pretty cold. We towelled each other dry and then retired to the settee for a while where we sat and admired the view out of the window as the last remnants of daylight ebbed away.

"I want to do it outside again," I announced to Richard after a while.

"Are you sure?" he replied. "It'll be getting quite chilly out there now that the sun's gone down."

"I just have a sudden impulse to do it under the stars," I said.

"Well, like I said, you're the boss, Ruth," Richard said with a smile. "Your wish is my command!"

He got up and headed over towards the little kitchen in the corner where he took out a couple of battery powered lanterns. He handed one to me, and then together we stepped outside into the chilly night air. It was the kind of night that amateur astronomers dream about - the sky was cloudless, the moon wasn't too bright, and above us stretching into infinity was the magnificent spectacle of the Milky Way in all its sparkling glory.

"Oh, wow!" I gasped, awestruck at the amazing sight above my head.

"I never get tired of seeing that!" Richard beamed.

"The night sky is never this good down in Hampshire - there's way too much light pollution from Southampton!" I said.

"You should see it when we get the northern lights up here," Richard commented.

"The northern lights? Here?" I gasped - I always associated the phenomenon to much more northern latitudes.

"Occasionally," Richard replied. "Nowhere near as often as they're seen in Norway, but occasionally they can be seen down here."

"I'll bet it's so romantic up here when they're visible," I said with a sigh.

"It is," Richard answered.

Below us a few miles in the distance, the twinkling lights of Fort William nestled on the shores of Loch Eill could clearly be seen, jewel-like amid the darkness of the surrounding landscape.

"You really want to do this?" Richard asked me as he held his lantern up to illuminate his face with its soft glow. "It's getting pretty chilly out here!"

"Definitely," I assured him.

"I shall have to insist you go on top this time," he said as he spread a blanket over the ground in the small depression we had used earlier.