Glencross Manor - Ruth's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose," I said.

"Look, we don't have to do it here if you don't want to - I was merely making a suggestion," Richard said as he took my hand in his once more.

At that moment, possibly due to the elevated levels of hormones in my bloodstream, coupled to the fact that I'd already shed quite a few of my inhibitions already that day, for some reason I replied:

"Let's do it!"

"You sure?" Richard asked me for clarification.

"Definitely!" I replied.

"Okay, well, there is a little ritual to perform first," he said to me.

"And what would that be?" I enquired.

"The sacred stone of the 'husband's chair' must first be anointed," Richard answered.

"What with?" I asked, after all, the only thing we'd taken with us were the blankets - we didn't have any holy water or sacred oils or anything.

"We have to anoint it ourselves," Richard replied. "By sort of, peeing on it."

"What? You mean you have to piss on it?" I recoiled in shock.

"You too - we both have to," Richard announced.

"Both of us?" I exclaimed, my voice suddenly sounding like Lady Bracknell from Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. "You're making this up,"

"I'm not!" Richard defended vehemently. "It's all in the old manuscript Mrs. McEill found if you don't believe me!"

"But, I'm a woman!" I countered. "I can't... I mean, for starters it isn't ladylike!"

"Who cares about that out here?" Richard said, using his outstretched arms to illustrate his point about our current isolation from the rest of the world. "Nobody can see us. Look, I'll go first if you want."

"No," I replied, feeling a sudden flush of determination for some reason. "To hell with it - I'm gonna do it!"

"I'd better show you where before you change your mind!" Richard said with a hint of mirth in his voice.

He pointed to a spot on the rocks just above the so-called 'husband's chair'.

"So I just, do it here?" I asked him.

"Yup, just there," he confirmed. "Don't worry, as soon as you've finished it's my turn."

Cagily, I positioned myself above the place that Richard had indicated, which I discovered was actually the very highest point on the island - only the tops of the trees above me were higher up.

"Just close your eyes, relax, and let it go," Richard instructed me.

I stood with my legs apart and my arms held loosely by my side. I sighed, closed my eyes just as Richard had instructed, and then I relaxed. Moments later, the sound of my own urine falling from me and splashing onto the rock below echoed around off the trees that surrounded us. It was a strangely liberating feeling, like I was truly communing with nature. I know that might make me sound like some kind of new-age hippie, but I simply couldn't describe it any other way.

"Attagirl, Ruthie!" I heard Richard say.

I opened my eyes and saw him standing there looking at me with a strange smirk on his face.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" I asked him as I continued to urinate onto the rock below me.

"Nothing, it's... look, I know this may sound a bit weird, perhaps even a bit kinky, but even when you're peeing you look beautiful!" he replied, with a hint of wistfulness in his voice.

"Beautiful?" I scoffed as my flow of urine dwindled to a mere dribble.

"I'm serious!" Richard affirmed. "You're a beautiful woman, Ruth, even when doing the most mundane and ordinary things. It's a pity you don't want to be in a relationship - there isn't a man alive that wouldn't want you."

"You're such a flatterer, aren't you!" I giggled as I dismounted the rock. "Come on then, your turn!"

Richard came and stood before the rock, replacing me as I stood down. He took his foreskin back a little and then proceeded to pee, sighing a little as he relaxed. I simply stood and watched him, it was a little odd to be just standing there while he 'anointed' the rock just as I had done moments earlier. Did he look beautiful as he urinated, the way he said I looked beautiful doing the same? I guess the polite response would be that the jury was out on that one, but in an odd way, the slightly vacant expression of relaxed tranquility on his face certainly endeared him to me. I was still certain I did not want to be in a relationship, with him or any other man, but Richard was definitely testing my resolve! He was an exceptionally beautiful man.

After a minute or so, Richard's stream of urine dissipated, and after shaking the last few stray drops, he came and stood beside me.

"You ready to use the 'husband's chair' now that we have successfully anointed it?" he asked me.

"Okay, but just so's you know I'm still a bit nervous about, y'know, having sex outside," I replied.

"Ah, you'll be fine, trust me," Richard assured me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

He spread the blankets out in the small depression in the rocks that formed the so-called 'husband's chair', and once he'd finished and then positioned himself it became apparent why it was known as such. It was almost as though it had been designed for its purpose - Richard reclined against the stone, supported in a half-seated position with his back and bottom supported on the rock and his feet planted on the ground. There was just enough space either side of his hips for me to kneel astride him, and even though it didn't look entirely comfortable, I was surprised when I took up my position that it wasn't as hard on my knees as it looked. I wondered just how many fair highland maidens and handsome Scottish gentlemen over the centuries had been in the position Richard and I were now in, all using the 'husband's chair' to try and conceive. Of course, I also wondered how many other women Richard had taken to this very spot during his years at Glencross Manor - I decided not to ask him, however.

He was already hard and gently stroking his cock as I adjusted my position above him, and he looked up at me as I readied myself. Once I was as comfortable as I was ever going to be, I took his penis from him and guided it towards me. I looked him in the eye as I sank down on him, and he once more wore that look on his face that so endeared me to him.

"See? Ooh, that's not so, ahh, bad is it?" he asked me as I started to writhe my hips around.

I responded by placing my hands on his broad shoulders and sighed in reply:

"Mmm, I could easily get used to this!"

I was referring, more than anything, the slightly dominant position I had over him. Positioned as he was in the 'husband's chair' he was almost at my mercy, and I revelled in the feeling of power my elevated pose was giving me. He responded to my hands on his shoulders by reaching up and softly cupping my breasts, and as his fingers grazed across my nipples I let out an audible gasp.

My hips meanwhile, were squirming and gyrating around his erection inside me, as I moved sinuously and sensually like a belly dancer. Richard had been right, my earlier inhibitions about having sex out in the open air were proven to me to be unfounded - this was by far the best sex I'd had since I first arrived at Glencross Manor.

Of course, the actual quality of the sex I was having was supposed to be of lesser importance - I was there for Richard to get me pregnant, and even though this whole process was 'strictly a business transaction', it was by far the most enjoyable transaction I'd ever known! I therefore wasn't at all concerned about having an orgasm, just having Richard erupting inside me was enjoyable enough, but the longer I spent on him on that rock, surrounded by trees and the placid waters of the loch, the gentle sounds of birdsong, the breeze coursing through the tall pine trees and the sound of water lapping against the rocky shore of the island, the closer I felt myself coming to the point of tipping over the edge.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere I felt electricity flash across every inch of my body, which focused itself in wave after wave deep inside me around the penis lodged within my vagina.

"Arrh-hah-haa! Oh fuck! Oh, holy fuck I'm coming!" I shrieked as I was consumed by the full force of a truly sensational orgasm.

"Go on, Ruthie!" Richard implored me from below. "Enjoy it!"

My ecstatic yelps and euphoric cries echoed around the place, piercing the air of the normally peaceful and quiet place with my orgasmic screams of pure, naked, heavenly joy. I was experiencing the most primal rush of sexual pleasure I'd ever felt, and I was absolutely revelling in it!

After what felt like an age, as my naked skin was beaded with a cold sweat, I felt Richard stiffen and erupt inside me, which set me careening toward a second pinnacle in as many minutes that was every bit as wonderful as the first. He looked up at me in rapt fascination as he pumped yet another load of his precious sperm into me, and as I looked back at him I hoped desperately that out of all the times I'd felt him erupt inside me so far, that this would be the moment that my baby would be conceived. Joined together in orgasmic bliss, it was as though Richard and I were in synchronous unity - as though for a fleeting moment in the eternity of time our souls entwined to become one single consciousness.

But of course it wasn't to last for long. His orgasm subsided after a few seconds and I felt Richard's entire body relax beneath me - all of which brought an abrupt end to my own climax. I looked down at him as he still gently pulsed inside me, and I brought my lips down to kiss him.

"Thank you for bringing me here," I said softly to him as I stroked his hair. "That was amazing. This whole place is amazing!"

"I'm pleased you enjoyed it, Ruth," he replied. "I bet you never thought a few days ago that you'd find yourself having sex outdoors surrounded by nature, did you?"

"I guess not!" I replied with a slight giggle. "But I'm glad I have - that was wonderful!"

"Well, we can do it again in a little while," Richard said. "But for now, how about we just sit here and enjoy the view for a while?"

"I'd say that sounds like a perfect idea," I answered with a smile.

I lifted myself up so that Richard could slip out of me and then repositioned myself so that I was sat in his lap. With my arms around his shoulders and his arms around me, and with our naked bodies pressed against each other we simply sat and contemplated the tranquil scene that lay before us. It was so tranquil in fact, that after a couple of minutes I turned to look at Richard and noticed that he'd nodded off. Typical man! I thought to myself. Although, I guess he'd put himself through a lot of physical effort, what with all the times he'd had sex with me and the walk from the main house, and rowing us halfway across the loch, so I suppose on reflection I couldn't really begrudge him a little rest.

I simply sat there in the warm embrace of Richard's arms, and felt the comfort in his slow breathing and feeling his heart beating against my body. I became aware of the quiet cacophony of nature that surrounded us - the wind in the trees, the singing of the birds, the distant sound of a woodpecker somewhere out there in the dense pine forest that surrounded the loch - it was the most at peace I'd ever felt. In my professional career as an online retailer I rarely had opportunities to simply take time to pause and reflect on how beautiful the world could be. Of course, there was so much ugliness in the world, but at that moment, as naked as the day I came into the world, surrounded by natural beauty and in the company of a truly beautiful, sensual and sensitive man, the ugliness of the world seemed unimportant, and instead I felt an inner calm that I'd simply never experienced before.

Richard stirred again after twenty minutes or so, and shortly after that I was astride him once more with his erection inside me once again. We had sex in the 'husband's chair' four times in total before Richard announced that we had best return to the boathouse.

"There's no electricity out here," he explained. "And since we don't have any torches with us, we'd best get back before it gets dark."

"Well, I wouldn't mind just sleeping out here under the stars," I said, not really wanting to leave what I had come to think of as the most beautiful place I'd ever been to.

"If were weren't starkers I'd have to agree with you!" Richard chuckled as he shook off and rolled up the blankets. "But since we're both both bollock naked I think I prefer the idea of sleeping in a nice warm bed instead of risking hypothermia!"

"Okay, okay, I get your point!" I groaned in response. "Let's go."

Richard rowed us back towards the boathouse as the sun set over the distant turrets of Glencross Manor. As the sun's influence dwindled the once cooling breeze became a sharp chill that made me shiver. I wrapped one of the blankets around me and offered the other one to Richard but he declined, saying that it would only fall off his shoulders as he rowed our little boat along. By the time we were tying the boat up inside the boathouse it was almost completely dark.

"There are some matches under the kitchen sink," Richard informed me. "You can make yourself useful and light the oil lanterns while I get some dinner started."

The oil lanterns filled the small boathouse with a soft warm light, making it one of the cosiest little places I'd ever found myself in. Now that we were inside we soon warmed up and in no time at all we were snuggled together on the settee as a pan of soup simmered in the small kitchen area.

"This place is just so wonderful," I sighed as Richard held me in his arms.

"The boathouse? Or this whole place in general?" he asked me.

"All of it," I confirmed. "But the most wonderful part of it all is you."

"Why, thank you, Ruth," Richard replied. "And I can safely say that so far it's been a pleasure to be with you."

"You mean that?" I asked him, looking him in the eye to gauge the sincerity of his reaction.

"Of course I do," he answered unflinchingly. "Not all of my clients are as nice as you to work with - some of them just want to do it as many times as possible without leaving their room. Others barely even talk to me. Most, however, are more like you, and it's serving clients like you that makes this whole unorthodox career of mine a genuine pleasure."

He turned and cast his eye towards the kitchen.

"Soup should be ready now," he announced. "You go slice some bread, and I'll dish up."

A couple of minutes later we were both sat at the small dining table, a gently steaming bowl of Richard's homemade chicken, broccoli and brown rice broth, with a hearty chunk of crusty bread each.

"Mmm, this is delicious," I enthused as I tasted the warming soup. "You'll have to give me the recipe!"

"Ah, I could never do that!" he chuckled. "It's my gran's secret recipe - she'd kill me if I ever gave it to anyone else!"

"Does she know about, y'know, what you do here?" I asked him as I dunked my bread.

"She does, believe it or not," Richard replied. "Although she only found out because she overheard my sister talking to me on the phone once."

"Is she okay with it?"

"Oh, she's okay with it alright!" Richard chuckled. "She loves it! She said if she were forty years younger she'd come up here herself!"

We sat and enjoyed our soup together in the cosy confines of the boathouse, and following that we retired upstairs to bed. Of course, during the course of the night we had sex several more times. Neither of us slept all that much, but that didn't really matter. Early the next morning, Richard roused me so that we could sit out on the jetty and watch the sunrise over to loch. It was nice, sitting side by side on the jetty, still naked but with blankets draped over us to keep out the early morning chill.

"So I guess it's back to the main compound for us soon," I said to Richard with my head on his shoulder.

"Not necessarily," he replied. "There's somewhere else on the estate I think you might enjoy."

"Really?" I said as I looked up at him. "I can't imagine anywhere being as beautiful as this place."

"Well, I shall have to allow you to be the judge of that," Richard smiled back at me with a twinkle in his eyes. "I've already reserved it for us for today."

Richard prepared us both a cooked breakfast before packing up our things and tidying up the boathouse so that it was in the same condition we'd found it in and then finally, after almost an entire day spent completely naked, we both dressed.

It felt weird, almost unnatural, to be wearing clothes once again. I'd never spent more than a few minutes at a time naked before, and I felt genuinely constricted by my clothes as we hiked back along the path towards the Manor House and the main compound of buildings. Maybe this newfound appreciation of being naked was something I could pursue further upon my return home, I thought to myself as we ambled along arm in arm.

* * * * * *

"You ready?" Richard asked me later that morning as we reconvened after going to our respective rooms to shower, change and get ready for another day.

"I am if you are!" I replied. "So come on then, where are you taking me?"

"Up there!" he announced, pointing up towards a nearby hill.

I say hill, but it looked more like a miniature mountain with its summit at least seven or eight hundred feet high above the Manor House.

"It's a bit of a hike, I'm afraid, but it's worth it once you get up there!" he added gleefully.

"Well, in that case, lead on!" I replied.

Our walk started out gently enough along the same path we'd followed the day before, except this time instead of turning towards the loch, Richard led me along a steeper path that diverged from it. It was a fairly strenuous hike, though not too taxing, and we stopped to take a breather occasionally. We sat for a while on a small rocky outcrop that overlooked the Manor House below. Richard had brought some Kendal Mint Cake with him, and as we sat and nibbled the powerfully minty confection he pointed towards some of the local landmarks.

"Of course, once we reach the top the views get even better!" he enthused.

"They'd better be!" I chuckled in reply.

And they were. By the time we reached the summit, we could literally see for miles around - only the summit of Ben Nevis seemed higher than we were. The mountains and glens of the West Highlands surrounded us, and in the distance Fort William, the largest settlement for miles around, stood on the edge of Loch Eill like a guardian to the entrance of the Great Glen.

"Behold! The Bothy!" Richard announced as we gaspingly reached the top.

A small stone hut stood just slightly below a cairn that denoted the hill's summit.

"It used to be a shepherd's hut," he explained as he dug out a key from his pocket. "Lovingly restored to become another perfect little love nest!"

Richard showed me in and dumped his heavy rucksack on the stone floor. It was tiny, but perfectly formed with a little corner kitchen, a small sitting area with a wood burning stove, a double bed at one end and joy of joys, a small bathroom.

"At least I won't have to pee outside this time! I chuckled as I was shown around.

"Not bad is it?" Richard said with a broad smile. "And unlike the boathouse, this place has electricity and hot water thanks to a couple of solar panels on the roof."

I didn't hang around inside for very long, not because the interior of the bothy was unpleasant or anything, in fact quite the opposite for I found it to be beautifully cosy, but it was just that the view outside was so amazing I didn't want to be away from it for too long. A little bench stood outside the door and I came and sat on it to just admire the magnificent view.

"If you think this view is amazing, you should climb to the top of Ben Nevis someday," Richard said as he sat beside me and draped his arm over my shoulder. "On a clear day you can even see as far as the Isle of Skye."