Gloria's Transformations - the Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I've never seen such large nipples!"

His wife cattily remarks,

"Not on a human, at least."

Gloria pinches each nipple between her fingers, causing a spurt of milk, and the slit at its end opens into a big, deep and milky hole, giving the men an arousing sight they will not soon forget. She defends herself,

"They are the right size for my boobs, aren't they?"

"Yes, they certainly are. You have so much milk! Are you pregnant?"

"I could be, but my milk flows a lot all the time. It's called hyperlactation -- one of several conditions that men seem to enjoy. I usually don't flow quite this much, but my breasts are really full now. I haven't milked myself enough to give you all a nice show. Would any of you like to taste my breast milk? The bartender can serve you some of my milk, cold. Or hand me a glass, and I'll squirt some fresh, warm milk in it for you."

The men would love to sample her milk but don't dare with their spouses there. From the lust she sees in all the men's eyes, she knows she has acquired some very rich future clients.

The men were amazed by how beautiful and perfectly shaped her ass was when she bent over and how massive, compared to her waist, arms, and legs. So they ask her,

"And your derriere? It is marvelous!"

"Oh, my huge ass is called steatopygia. Men seem to like the way I am, ha, so I haven't sought treatment for any of my medical conditions."

"Gloria, you're only having the soup and some juice?"

"No, I asked for a protein drink too. I need a liquid diet, since I don't know how much longer I will be anally gangbanged."

"You won't decide that?"

"No! The brothers here do whatever they want with me! They are my complete masters and I'm their sex slave! Voluntarily, of course!"

"What?" The women all look shocked.

"Yes, it's true, I love submitting to my black masters!"

"You must really like black men."

"I adore them! I am what's called a big black cock slut! You know, it's true, you really haven't been fucked until you've been had by a really hung black man!"

"How many?"

"Sixteen handsome and hung hunks, all on board on Bill's beautiful yacht."

One of the wives, trying to inject some humor into a horrid conversation, says,

"You see how superior women are to men? One woman can take care of sixteen men!"

"More than that. I'm satisfying Bill and his crew too, so 29 men. I have another condition that might be of interest. I'm a total nymphomaniac! It's crazy, I know, but I crave hours of sex everyday and night! That's one of the reasons I am a sex slave to so many brothers and really enjoying the round-the-clock partying with them. It's been one wild sex party after another on Bill's marvelous yacht since we got here!"

Gloria is enjoying shocking the female guests and wants the wealthy men at the table to know she can be bought, so she continues.

"There is something else I'd like to share with you. My masters pimp me out to the rich and famous! I am the highest paid and most popular yacht girl at the Cannes Film Festival every year! I usually don't mind it at all when my masters sell my body, because I enjoy the sex and make them lots of money. But I do object and resist the ugly men I'm sold to. My masters and the client seem to enjoy it even more whenever I'm being raped."

The dinner guests are now completely overcome and speechless and all stare at Gloria, the men with looks of wonderment and lust, and the ladies with shock and disgust. She smiles, gets up, and pries up the life preserver that is stuck to her chair.

"Oh my, look at all the semen that was inside me! Well, it was wonderful to meet you all, but I really must get back to the party! Would any of you like to join us?"

Most of the older couples remain seated, but two of the youngest recover from their shock and follow her to the aft deck and sit down on the sofas. The two trophy wives are very attractive, and the bros quickly start hitting on them. The wives seem interested, so the bros expose their cocks to them and offer to fuck them like they have never been before. The women smile and stare at the bros' cocks, and their husbands quickly take them back to the main saloon.

Soon the guests can hear sloshing sounds and feminine moans and groans coming from the aft deck, and all the wives tell their husbands they are ready to leave. The way to the gangway to the lower decks is through the aft deck, and they can clearly see the source of the groans and sloshing. Gloria is naked, on her knees at the edge of the mattress, and leaning forward, being fucked doggy style in her ass by a bro on his knees on the deck. All the bros are taking turns in her ass once again since she has tempted them by begging them not to fuck her ass anymore. And they want to see how much bigger they can make her gape and bloated belly and how much they can increase her soreness. Plus they are enjoying dominating her, torturing her and listening to her pleas, complaints, and grunts and groans. The bros are loudly discussing the redness of her asshole and the size of her gape and bloated belly as the guests walk by.

She also has her breasts against the legs of another brother and is vigorously sucking on his cock and balls. The thrusts of the bro in her ass spread out her breasts against the other bro's legs, spraying his legs with her milk. One of the bros is holding her hair out of the way to give everyone a better view. Each time the bro slides his cock in and out of her and through all the semen inside and surrounding her asshole, he makes loud swishing sounds and she groans loudly. When the bro in her ass withdraws to begin a new thrust, his long cock and big balls can be seen to be covered with semen. And strands of semen connect his genitals to her ass and a pool of cum on the mattress. There is white cream on the cock she is blowing, wiped there by Gloria from the cream dripping from her pussy, to make her love making more sloppy. Every few minutes the bro in her ass pauses to stop her groans, so they can hear more of her pleas to stop the buggering and the slurping sounds and moans she makes as she orgasms and services the huge black cock with her lips and tongue.

"Ohhh The monster in my ass...ohhh...hurts so much! smack The rest of you guys, ahhh...please don't fuck me in my ass...slurp...mmmm...when Marcus is done with my ass, I'm begging you!"

Each time a new bro mounts her asshole, she tells everyone, when her mouth is not full of cock, how her ass fucking is getting more and more painful for her. The male guests stop when they are the closest to her and just gawk, so their wives have to drag them away. Gloria frees a hand from her blowjob to wave goodbye, and swallows her bro's cock all the way down her throat, while the guests can still see her.

After Dinner Party

After the guests leave, the bros give Gloria a break, and then again start taking turns in her ass. They all want only her asshole again after enjoying it so much during the day. And they love torturing her and making her submit to something she obviously doesn't want. Her second genetic modification reduced the inside diameter of her large colon from the normal 2.5 to less than an inch, so her colon is tight not just at her asshole, but for its entire length. And its tissues were made much more pliable and soft with many more undulations, so that fucking her colon actually feels better to men than her vagina due to the added pleasure of the extreme tightness of her asshole. Her sphincter muscle was made much stronger to make her asshole extraordinarily tight, but also highly pliable so that she can handle large penetrations without tearing. Her asshole was also made very soft and much thicker than normal.

Big penetrations still make her sore, due to the exceptional resistance of her asshole, especially after hours of anal intercourse. Men love anal sex even more with her and want it more than vaginal, due to the novelty of getting such incredible pleasure from a woman's colon. So since her second modifications, she is sore a lot more often. She would be very unhappy about this change in her were it not for the increased pleasure she gets from anal sex. The erogenous zone in her large intestine was extended to its entire length, and its sensitivity greatly increased over her first transformation. She has orgasms with every bowel movement, which she thinks is crazy, and with movement of a butt plug in her. Her orgasms from anal sex rival those of vaginal sex and help her to endure the pain from her soreness.

They again limit each man's time in her ass to 30 minutes. They start by bending her over a stack pillows on the mattress for many hours.

"Oh, please, oowww... your huge cocks hurt so much! When are you guys.. aaaugh...going to have enough of my poor ass?"

She digs her nails into the mattress and grimaces and groans with each of their thrusts into her and endures the pain for their pleasure. She reaches behind her and meekly pushes against them to act like a rape victim. No one gets bored watching her being tortured for hours, because she varies the sounds of her groans, the efforts she makes to meekly and deceptively show her resistance and unwillingness, and the words she uses to complain about the size of their cocks and to beg them to stop. She can tell they love hurting her with their huge cocks, having their egos stroked that their cocks are too big for even for a super woman like her, and forcing her to submit to something supposedly against her will. She is secretly happy to have these additional ways, sadism, feeding their egos, and being dominated by them, of pleasuring them and keeping them desirous of her. She knows she must continually provide variety to hold the men's interest in her. And it is so exciting for her to submit to their sadistic debauchery. The men grab her hips and push themselves as hard as they can into her butt, while she grunts and groans. They ask,

"How does that feel, Bubble Butt?"

"Oh my God, I can't stand it! Aaauughh! Your monster is ripping my sore ass apart!"

Some of the men lift her up on top of them so that her weight helps to drive their cocks further into her asshole.

"Can you feel my cock better now?"

"Oh God, I can feel your monster in my belly! Aaakkkkk! Please put me down! You're splitting me in two!"

Her cock torture continues on, and they disregard, but enjoy, her begging. After several hours, they put her on her back on the deck mattress. They spread her legs, push them all the way up against her body, and hold them on both sides for her tits, beautifully squeezing her massive tits together. Her gapping asshole and huge ass are lifted up and put beautifully on display. She spreads and holds her ass cheeks apart, to prepare for the next bro who squats over her and lowers his cock into her pleasure hole, in spite of her pleas to stop abusing her very sore asshole. The men pause sometimes just to enjoy how gorgeous and exciting her gapping asshole is, surrounded by flawless white skin, turned pink now, and with its load of semen, in and all around it. The men all think about how much they want to double or triple penetrate her asshole or fist fuck her, but they realize the real world is not the same as porn. They fuck her with such unbridled passion and their cocks, fists, and forearms are so huge, they know they could easily injury her.

Some bros prefer to hold her legs together between her tits, and put their weight on them so her tits are spread apart as they fuck her. Others like to put each of her legs on top of a nipple, so her huge tits are squeezed and expanded out as they lean into her legs and fuck her. They love how her tits expand more with each of their thrusts and rebound with their withdrawals. Of course, her tits are soon covered with milk and often slip past her legs, making fountains of milk as they suddenly shrink in girth and expand upward.

Some bros lift her up and put her upside down with her back against a sofa and her shoulders on the deck. She moves her legs either on top of, on the outside, or between her tits, depending on what each bro tells her he wants. Her gapping asshole is aimed straight up, and the view of her genitals and ass from directly above is breathtaking. They pause to give everyone, including the crew, a chance to look down on her in this position, gawk into her deep, pink, and semeny hole, and feel her ass. Her pose is even more popular with the onlookers when the actions starts, since they have a fantastic view of the bulges in her produced by her penetrations. She holds a finger against her stomach to make it even more obvious how far it swells out each time monster cocks go balls deep inside her. Everyone also enjoys her wet sounding cumfarts, as flaccid cocks are replaced by hard ones, and the semen that is ejected from her ass with a "sploosh" sound. Her ass and legs become adorned with strings of semen pointing towards her gape, which remain undisturbed, since her only contact with the men are their cocks as they squat over the top of her.

The action from her butt fucking is not draining enough of her milk and her tits are aching, so she asks to be milked. They put her on her stomach on the mattress, and spread her legs apart as they reenter her sore asshole. She extends her arms and lifts her tits up to allow two bros to slide their heads under her. Her arms aren't quite long enough, and the bros have to push up her tits to get under them. When they release her tits, their faces are buried in her soft, mammary flesh. As they swallow her milk and occasionally squish her udders when they lift them up to catch a breath, she smiles and thanks them. She could have squeezed her tits to drain them, but it's a standing order (some of her bros are ex-military) never to do that unless she is alone. The bros much prefer Gloria to suckle them, or any man she can find while they watch, if they are not interested or available.

They eventually tire of analizing her on the aft deck. So each bro takes her to a spot on the ship he likes, bends her over, and fucks her up her ass as she hangs onto to something. One of their favorite spots is the bow, where people on the dock can watch them and hear her groans. She always groans loudly and pulls her head back with wide open eyes and mouth when she is first penetrated. They attract a sizable crowd that cheers the bro on. They also like anywhere there are working crew, especially female crew, who avoid watching but have to listen to Gloria's groans and begging her bro to stop. And they enjoy taking her to the bridge, where they make her bend over on her knees, with her head and tits on the deck. They spread her ass cheeks to let all the officers see her gapping hole before they plunge into it. They also analize her standing in the swallow end of the pool or the spa and draping her over the side of the spa. Her butt fucking continues on into the night and early morning.

Jamal is last. She starts screaming because she is so sore and he is much thicker than her other bros. Her screams are so loud that people on the dock hear her. But she also moans loudly from the huge orgasms Jamal gives her, so no one calls the harbor police. When Jamal finishes with her, she continues moaning because it feels so good to not be in so much pain.

They make her lie on her back and her sore ass on the mattress as they admire and feel the bulge in her stomach from all the air and semen they have been pumping into her. Then they drape her again over the back of a sofa to put her ass on display and make her spread and hold her ass cheeks apart for them, as the rising sun hits the deck. The skin around her asshole and vulva is totally without flaws and exactly the same color as the rest of her, except now it is very pink around her asshole from it being fucked for hours. They leer into her gapping asshole, joke about her, take pictures of her extremely wet and sexy ass, and admire and fondle it. They measure her gape and are disappointed it is only a half inch. They laugh at the farts she makes and her projectile semen. She gets a chance to laugh at them when she farts semen in the face of one unlucky bro while he leers up her asshole. He slaps her butt, but knows she has no control. They marvel at how much semen covers her ass and is visible through her gape. A bro puts his hand under her and pushes up on her stomach, forcing semen to flow from her asshole for videos and laughs. He puts his other hand on her back and pushes even harder on her belly, making her groan and forcing her to fart and project semen for everyone's amusement.

Then the bro steps away from her because he has thought of something else that will be fun.

"Bubble Butt, clap your ass for us!"

"How about tomorrow when my ass is not so sore?"

"No, I want to see you do it with your ass full of air and semen like it is now. Hey, everybody, watch Bubble Butt. This is going to be good."

So, Gloria stands up, leans forward, puts her legs closely together, bends at the knees slightly, and puts her outstretched arms and hands on the sofa back. She gives a dirty look to the bro who commanded her to do this, then she starts rapidly lifting her butt up using her legs and arching her back. On the down stroke, her huge ass cheeks spread and collide forcibly, making the clapping sound her bro wants. She adds to her ass clapping by clinching her butt cheeks together with her muscles at just the right moment. The bros laugh at the loud claps she produces and the splashing sound of the semen between her ass cheeks being pressed between her cheeks and ejected from her crack. The violent motion of her body produces more farts and semen from her ass, which feeds her crack with more semen and prolongs the semen ejection. When she runs out of semen, they pour water from bottles down her ass crack, so they can continue watching her ass claps eject fluid everywhere, including the bros who want her shower.

She decides to add to her show by moving her arms closer together on the sofa, and forcing her breasts to be squashed between her arms as they move up and down with her motion. The sight of her luscious breasts being squeezed together by her arms and squirting milk and rebounding to their normal shape after they pass through her arms is enthralling. The men can't decide to gawk at her tits or her ass. They continue pouring water down her ass crack and making her clap her ass for several minutes, then command her to gyrate her ass as she did when she danced at her debut party. The crew puts on hip-hop music. She keeps her hold on the sofa and gives them a booty shake show that exhausts her.

Finally, a bro pats her on her ass and she collapses onto the sofa back with her butt in the air, breathing hard.

"Great show, Bootylicious! How'd you like the analcourse?"

She raises her upper body up so she can accept the drink he has for her, but keeps her hips on the sofa back where she knows they all want it.

"Wow, I've never had that much anal sex before with so many huge cocks! You guys have made me so raw! Please, you're not going to abuse my ass anymore, are you?"

The bros who fucked her at the beginning of this round, which was many hours ago, are now horny again and can't resist slowly pushing their cocks down her gape to feel once more how unnaturally soft, supple, and tight the tissues of her colon and asshole are. When they do it excruciatingly slowly for her, they are mesmerized by her sphincter muscle seemingly coming out of her body and sucking in their cockhead as it clamps tightly around their shaft and the ridge of their huge cockhead disappears inside her. They joke that her asshole is eating their cocks.

They pull their cockheads out of her and very slowly push them into her over and over again, to enjoy the softness and tightness of her asshole and watch their cockheads being swallowed by her asshole. They also like to quickly withdraw to watch her asshole being pulled out of her. She groans each time her asshole is enlarged to its biggest by their cockheads and claws at the sofa to show how much their huge cocks are hurting her. She tries to use different words to beg each new man who starts playing with her asshole. She enjoys begging the men and being ignored by them because it feeds her overwhelming desire to be submissive to them. She knows they love hurting her with the size of their cocks. She can't turn around enough to see the face of the bro in her ass, but she can see other bros staring at her. So she looks directly into their eyes with a pitiful look and enjoys their reactions, as she begs the bro in her ass.