Gloria's Transformations - the Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their action is caught on the engine room camera. Soon eight crewmen are in the engine room watching her work on Jay's balls. They enjoy listening to her moaning orgasms and the slurping sounds of her sucking and slobbering all over his balls. Per her earlier request, they set a bucket of crushed ice down next to her. She sucks on his balls with a mouthful of ice, and he loves the sensation. She knows just when he is about to cum and takes her lips off his balls and onto his cock and starts squeezing his balls just as he gives her the first of his huge loads. She loves taking his loads in her mouth and not her throat so she can taste them and be overwhelmed by them. She always begs him if he wants to blow elsewhere. She swallows as much and as fast as she can, but after the seventh ejaculation, her mouth starts overflowing with his jizz. Her throat expands with each giant swallow, and she makes loud gulping sounds. She counts his ejaculations and holds several of his last ones in her mouth, because she has something in mind for the crew. When he finishes, she looks up at him with a look of immense pleasure written all over her face. She swipes the cum that dropped onto her breasts and sucks it off her fingers.

Luckily for the crew, she is still highly aroused, so when they surround her, she immediately smiles her acquiesce, since she can't talk. She gets up, puts her arms behind her back, and pulls her shoulders back to offer them her tits. Her impressive rack can pleasure five guys at once -- one buried in her cleavage, two lucky guys with their mouths on her nipples, and two guys kissing, licking, and fondling the outer sides of her voluptuous whoppers. She moans with an open mouth as they enjoy her tits.

Then she gets back on her knees, drops their shorts, and sucks on each of their cocks to relieve her oral desires lingering from Jay. She has been holding the cum in her mouth so she can give the crew really sloppy head. She puts crushed ice in her mouth for them too. The crew has average endowments and a few are white, so Gloria is not very attracted to them, but yet she is willing to do this. They think it is due to her being the most wonderful woman in the world, but it is her acquired and irresistible impulse to sexually pleasure men and her hyper sex drive. Two of the crew tell her they must get back to their duties, so she sucks them off, but doesn't swallow, so she will have more semen for sucking on the rest of the crew. She gives each remaining crewman only about five minutes of head, because she wants all of them to fuck her and relieve her horniness.

They all thank her profusely and tell her how delightful her thick lips and the ice felt on their cocks. She grins and puckers her lips, still wet with semen that she has not cleaned off, to show them how luscious her augmented lips really are. They stare at her lips and the semen dangling from her chin and dropping onto her huge tits. They are in total disbelief that a woman as marvelous as Gloria could even exist, much less that they would have a chance to be with her.

The crew lead her to their mess hall, where she straddles one of them on top of the mess table and is very quickly penetrated by four more men. Their cocks are not very satisfying due to their average sizes, but at least they take the edge off her horniness. The last crewman, the first mate, fucks her alone. When she grabs his hips and pulls him into her with each of his thrusts and looks seductively into his eyes as she moans, he quickly blows. She chuckles at her profound effect on men.

Sailing

Bill wants to show Gloria his yacht underway, so they set sail for Antigua, with a little trepidation, since many of the crew are new to the ship. Gloria loves the sounds of the big ship slicing through the waves and the wind in the huge sails and watching all the crew hard at work while she sunbathes. She overhears one of the newly hired sailors.

"We're doing 11 knots on a beautiful day on a mega yacht with a gorgeous babe with ginormous tatas and booty who is sunbathing nude and letting us fuck her. And we're getting paid for it! Does it get any better than this?"

They spend the night at the mega yacht dock at Falmouth Harbor Marina. As the sun is setting, Gloria sunbathes topless at the end of the stern, where she can be seen from the dock, and she attracts a large group of admirers. The crowd on the dock remains large into the night, listening to her moans coming from the aft deck and waiting for Gloria to briefly come to the rail naked and wave to them before the next bro grabs her. Each time, she causes a sensation that excites her. The dock crowd can't see her being fucked in the center of the deck, but the people on the other mega and superyachts enjoy the show. They applaud whenever a bro or group of bros finishes fucking her or she gets them off servicing them. She does lots of facials for their benefit.

Late that night she is whored out to the owners and their rich friends on the mega yachts in Falmouth harbor, who had enjoyed watching her being fucked on deck. There are many yachts in the harbor, and she has so many tricks, she gets no sleep the whole night.

The next day they sail back to Sint Maarten, and Gloria sleeps as she sunbathes nude. The crew provides her lots of pillows for her stomach when she wants to get sun on her back. The side view of her bubble butt is spectacular when she is on her stomach. It is so arousing to see how far and suddenly her buns rise up above the small of her back, and they can't believe she doesn't have implants. And they love how her cheeks wobble slightly whenever she moves. The crew watches her like hawks while she sunbathes and not just to feast their eyes on her luscious curves. They want to attend to her every wish, and they want to be the ones she chooses to breast feed when she wakes up full of milk every few hours. When she is on her back, sometimes they gently move her legs apart, trying not to wake her, but they do occasionally. She looks at the crewman at her feet with barely opened eyes.

"Something wrong?"

"No, no. May I get you a drink, or something to eat, or rub lotion on you?"

"Oh, I get it. My legs aren't spread wide enough."

She spreads her legs as wide as she can, keeping them flat on the lounge with her feet together, to give everyone an eyeful. She smiles and goes back to sleep.

Disembarking

When the time comes to depart for the airport, the crew lines up on the deck before the gangway. Gloria unzips her cover down to her waist and pulls it behind her boobs, so her boobs hold it open. She then walks down the line and thanks and kisses the crewmen on their lips, pressing her naked breasts against them and getting their t-shirts wet with her milk. She smiles and pauses a moment to let them feel her breasts. A few are too shy, so she takes their hands and presses them into the sides of her soft boobs after she kisses them.

For the female French crew, she gives them a kiss on both cheeks. She is not surprised when one of the women, who had previously given her some lustful looks, feels her boobs and takes her kiss on her lips. When she comes to Bill at the gangway, she thanks him profusely, hugs him tightly and kisses him passionately, smiles while he fondles her tits, then drops to her knees, unzips him, and brings out his cock. She tells him how grateful she is for the great time she had on his yacht, before she swallows him until her nose is buried in his pants. She thinks how easy it is to swallow him and how less arousing, after all the black monsters she has had down her throat. She already thanked him privately last night, but she sucks on him for a while in front of the people on the dock and his crew to give him a parting gift. She gets up and smiles at him as she strokes his wet cock.

"Why don't you ride with us to the airport? I want to finish what I started!"