Gloria's Transformations - the Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the late afternoon, they boat over to the small, but beautiful and crescent shaped island of Ile Fourchue. Everyone wants to fuck Gloria on its secluded beach and in the water, especially the bros who did not get into the ocean with her yesterday. The crew serves them lobster dinners on the beach, setting up folding tables with candles and chairs near the water line. They spend the whole night gangbanging Gloria under a moonlit sky and getting wasted on Sex on the Beach drinks. She knows about sex on a beach and makes sure everyone is free of sand before they get near her. The sadistic bros cooperate since they know sand will hurt them too. And she knows to stay out of the water near the surf that is full of sand. Luckily, the swells are small.

They don't penetrate her asshole in the water due to the lack of lubrication, but some take her anally on the beach and enjoy her feeble resistance, submission, and groans. The crew gives them a float and they see how long and how many guys can mount her in various positions on the float before they either fall off or someone overturns them. The ocean washes away their semen, so the amour du jour is eating or rimming her. Everyone buries their mouths and tongues in her pussy or sore asshole before they fuck her. She loves the fun sex and the relaxed love making throughout the night while gazing at the moonlight reflecting off the ocean and listening to the surf, so much so that she wishes the night would never end.

After all the bros have had her at least once, Gloria speaks to one of the crew on the island.

"You can all have me now."

She pays the crew back for their superb attentiveness by letting them fuck her in groups of four or five, to minimize the time taken from her bros. She doesn't mind the white crewmen because they are all handsome, fit, and very tan. In the morning, they return to the yacht and crash.

Making Bank on Board

The day after the dinner party, Bill talks to Gloria at breakfast. She is sitting on the life preserver from the dinner.

"Gloria, I have gotten texts from all six men at our dinner party wanting to buy you. What should I do?"

"Oh, nice. Have them call Darkeem. He's my pimp. It would be so convenient to do my whoring here on your yacht. Would you mind? I'll give you a great blowjob for every trick I do!"

"Sure!"

"Thanks! I'll do my whoring late at night, so my tricks can sneak on board. But I'm too busy right now being anally gangbanged to do tricks, and besides, I want more clients than that. You said there are lots of rich men in St. Barts. I'd like to do a live sex show for them and all the other rich men around here. In secret of course, so their wives won't know. Would it be okay with you to have it here on your yacht?"

"Okay, little darling. I know lots of guys who would love to watch you, and they will spread the word. How much will you charge?"

"Fifty grand each for a show that will last until all my bros finish with me. It will be free for you, of course. Let's do the show and start my whoring when my bros end their infatuation with my asshole."

Gloria tells the bros whom she wants in the show beforehand so they will refrain from blowing before the show. She also tells them it would be best not to hurt her during the show. Some of the men could leave without paying, if they see her being hurt. She has the whole show choreographed in her very bright and oversexed mind, and tells them what they should to do to her, and when, to make the show as erotic as possible for her customers. Instructing them before the audience would spoil the show. They all joke that their slave is bossing her masters. She is honest with them about how much money is involved, and they tell her they want it all. She protests this totally unfair treatment, but secretively enjoys being made to play her role as their submissive slave. She tells the ship's purser to give all the money to Darkeem, minus 10 percent for Bill. She is happy for an opportunity to make money for her bros and entertain them, and exhibit herself to a lustful audience.

On the night of the show, the crew stacks three king sized mattresses in the middle of the main saloon and pulls the shades on the portholes. Gloria stays in her cabin, limbering up her hips for her dance routine, until Bill tells her all the guests have arrived. She is still sore from her twerking. She is relieved when the time comes for her show because her breasts are uncomfortably full of milk. The guests are seated all around the mattresses in the sofas as she enters the saloon. Her bros are all standing or seated at the nearby bar. She is naked except for a very sheer swimsuit cover up. All the rich men jump to their feet and start applauding, whistling at her, and hollering how absolutely gorgeous and sexy she is. She steps up on the mattresses with help, drops her cover up, and slowly turns around for them as she smiles. The men are thrilled by her huge, gravity defying tits. The shouting continues as the men exclaim how much they love and can't believe the size of her tits, nipples, and ass, how perfect her tits, tiny waist, and ass are in every way, and how breathtakingly beautiful she is.

They quiet down and just gawk at her with open mouths when she begins to speak. She is pleasantly surprised to count 35 men in the crowd.

"Good evening, everyone! I think you all know I am Bill's sugarbabe, Gloria. Some of you may already know that I am a whore for my sixteen black masters. They will sell me to anyone for a 100 grand for a half hour, and you don't have to wear a condom. If you're kinky, I can let you have sloppy seconds, or more likely sloppy thirds, fourths, or fifths or even seventeenths. Ha And I'll do a threesome with you and a straight brother for the same price for an hour. Or you could simply watch me getting gangbanged for 25 grand an hour."

"But for tonight, I will be performing a sex show to entertain you and prove I am worth my price! Please give my main pimp, Darkeem here, or any of my masters, your phone number if you are interested in having me! I'll be available right here on Bill's yacht for another week. I hope you all want to buy me! And please pay the ship's purser over there for tonight's show. I hope you all enjoy it!"

She runs her hands up and down her incredible curves, massages her tits and ass, strokes her breasts, squeezes out bursts of milk, bends over with her legs apart, and spreads her ass cheeks apart so they can see every part of her fabulous body. She gets into a squatting position, spreads her legs far apart, and leans forward so that her gigantic boobs are captured between her knees. She brings her knees together and squished her spherical orbs together, ballooning them out and spraying milk, and then suddenly releasing them for the men's viewing pleasure. She doesn't forget her audience is all around her and slowly rotates her body to give everyone a good view. Exciting the men with her body arouses her so much that her cream flow noticeably increases and adds to her milk dripping onto the mattress. She starts enjoying orgasms as she stares at all the men ogling her luscious bod.

Then she starts dancing to the soft R&B music. She dances with her arms held high to give them the best view and shakes her breasts and booty. She transfixes the men with rhythmic gyrations of her massive tits and buttocks and endures the resulting pain for them and her bros. After a while, she winks at Jamal and he steps onto the mattress and lies down with his legs together. She gets on her knees and holds his very thick, erect 10 inches in the air.

"Gentlemen, isn't his cock incredible? I am so much in love with it!"

She starts by caressing his huge cock as if it were the dearest thing to her in her life, which it is, along with many other black cocks. She runs her tongue and lips up one side of his cock and down the other. She sucks and sucks on every part of his cock, working her way around and cascading her beautiful blonde hair over the breathtaking sight of her puckered, wet, very full, and very red lipsticked lips all over his massive black cock.

Then she shows everyone how hard it is for her to get his cockhead in her mouth and how much she must strain to get her mouth open wide enough to accept it. The bulging of her cheeks and the enhanced fullness of her lips are quite evident as she sucks more and more of his cock into her mouth, accompanied by many grunts and moans. Her throat starts to bulge and the bulge grows longer as she slowly works his cock down her throat. The men are all amazed that she doesn't gag or stop, as other women would, until her nose is buried in his balls. She holds his cock deep inside her for a while, then rises up until his cockhead reappears at her lips. She pauses again to moan several times while she rubs her luscious lips all over his cockhead and her mucus and his precum drip in long streams from her lips and his cock. When she rapidly takes his cock balls deep inside her again, she makes loud slurping sounds and her audience is enthralled again by her throat bulging.

She is soon so excited she can't wait any longer, so she parts her legs and straddles him in reverse cowgirl, leaving a trail of cream on his leg and the mattress. She closes her eyes, opens her mouth, and moans loudly as she slowly sits on his cock.

"Oh God, I can't describe...ahhh... how wonderful you feel inside me!"

She rises up and down on his cock, and the men can easily hear his cock sloshing through her cream filled pussy. She does not let him penetrate her womb. She is barely handling her huge orgasms and knows the pain would overwhelm her and she wouldn't be able to do her show. She points at her belly.

"Look at the fantastic pooch... ahhh... he is making in my belly!"

The men all scramble to get a better look at the bulge in her normally very flat abdomen that appears and disappears as she rises up and down on his cock.

"And can you see...ohhh... my orgasmic contractions?"

Her stomach muscles are quivering from her gigantic orgasms, and the shaking extends to even to her legs at times. Sheer pleasure can be seen all over on her face. She puts her arms behind her and leans back to give her men a better view of her stomach and to keep from falling over. This position also puts more on display her bulbous breasts, which are swaying with her movements and covered below her nipples with traces of milk sliding down their sides.

She lifts up and holds her pussy just touching his cockhead so the men can see the white cream covering his cock and balls. She sticks a hand in her pussy and holds her creamy fingers in the air, as her pussy drips cream on him.

"See how much I am loving this? Aaaahhh Look at all the cream I am making!"

She sits back down on his cock and puts her hands in front of her, squeezing her breasts together and sits motionless.

"Now get ready to see something... mmmmm... you've never seen before!"

That is the clue for another of her bros to get on his knees next to her on the mattress. He kisses her, and she moans as he teases one of her huge nipples and penetrates her huge nipple hole with his finger. He finger fucks her nipple for a while, then brings the tip of his cockhead against the end of her nipple. He puts both hands around the tip of her breast and pulls her nipple toward his cock. The men stare in disbelief as her nipple slowly expands and her nipple hole engulfs more and more of his cockhead until his huge cockhead is fully inside her, making a huge bulge in the end of her breast. Her moans become longer and louder as he pushes his cock further and further into her breast and begins fucking it. When his long cock reaches the end of her nipple hole, it compresses her breast when he thrusts deeper, but not enough to hurt her. He takes his hands off her boob to watch how it shrinks each time he withdraws, and then alluringly balloons up each time he thrusts into her. She straightens up a little each time he thrusts all the way into her breast and moans.

Then another bro gets on the mattress and does the same to her other breast. She smiles at the two bros inside her breasts, moans, and holds her hands lovely on their bodies. She doesn't forget about Jamal in her pussy, and rises up and down on his cock, causing erotic warping of her breasts as their ends are fixed by the cocks inside her nipples.

"Oh yes, fuck my tits! Oooohhh I love it! Don't stop!"

The bros continue fucking her nipples until they are ready to blow. They withdraw and shoot their wads into her open mouth, and she holds their semen until another bro steps up to her and begins pushing his cockhead into her mouth. She closes her lips tightly around his cock and moves her body forward, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her and forcing the semen to ooze from her lips. Then she moves backward, driving Jamal's cock into her pussy and she continues going forward and back, fucking herself on both ends. She moans each time the cock in her throat withdraws to her mouth, and semen foams all around her mouth and drips onto the mattress. This is why she thoughtfully mounted Jamal in reverse cowgirl. Two more bros mount her nipples and resume fucking her breasts as she rocks back and forth between the cocks in her pussy and throat. She stops her motion with Jamal deep inside her and takes the cock out of her mouth.

"Ooohhh...Watch my neck bulge as I take him down my throat!"

She puts the cock back in her mouth and goes balls deep with it, and the men jockey for positions to clearly see the expansion of her throat that goes all the way down to her collarbone. She does it slowly and gags a few times to add to their enjoyment. She soon becomes totally lost in her incredible sensations and can no longer control the show, but the bros know what to do. As each bro nears climax, he withdraws and the bro in her throat moves aside so he can blow in her mouth. So the men are treated to semen oozing through her lips held tightly on a cock again and again. The semeny foam dripping from her mouth and the strands of semen hanging from her chin continue. In the moments her mouth is free while bros are changing positions, she says,

"I love taking four big black cocks!"

Four bros continue fucking her in this manner for some time, and everyone enjoys her moaning. Then the bro in her throat moves closer to her so that he goes balls deep each time she moves forward, and his cock never leaves her throat. Her moans stop, but they are compensated by the semen that begins to run out her nose. She pats his leg when she can't stand it any longer, and he withdraws completely. She entertains everyone by gasping for air, and exclaiming,

"Oh yeah, I love...uuuuhhhh....being choked by a huge cock. Oohhh Do it some more!"

She gets choked again and again as the bros fuck her for a half hour. She knows this will obstruct the view of her beautiful ass, but she wants it so badly, and finally says,

"I want five cocks now...mmmmm... please men!"

Another bro moves next to her ass, and she stops her motion long enough for him to get into her asshole. The guy in her throat withdraws for a while so everyone can enjoy her shrieks of pleasure. She soon becomes so exhausted and oxygen deprived, she cannot do the motions, so the guys start doing the action, as they hold her and keep her from falling. It takes two hours for all her sixteen bros to fuck her, and she collapses onto her back on the mattress when they release her. A bro holds her legs together and brings them up to her tits, raising up her ass and exposing her slit, so her attentive audience can enjoy watching the steady flow of her cream and large globs of semen emerge from her slit and ooze down her ass. They also gently squeeze her tits to make the semen and milk in her nipple holes ooze down the sharp curves of her gorgeous mammaries and slowly drip off their sides.

Gloria is totally out of it, but Jay remembers what she wanted him to do for the finale. He fucked her last, not to completion, to get ready for it. She chose Jay due to his hyperspermia. The bros sit her up on the mattress and hold her arms to support her, as Jay holds her head and fucks her mouth briefly until his huge balls are ready to explode. He aims his enormously voluminous ejaculate on her forehead, face, and into her mouth and gives her fourteen large wads of semen. He does a great job avoiding her eyes, since he knows she wants to be able to enjoy her audience. He steps aside and everyone marvels at how much semen (a full cup or 250 cc) is all over her face and sliding down in long filaments to her breasts and the mattress. She regains her senses and enjoys the looks and comments she gets from all the men. She pushes the semen in her mouth slowly out over her lips and remains sitting and dripping semen while the men writes their checks. She catches in her hand some of the globs, some of which are huge, dropping from her chin and picks up blobs sitting on her breasts. She then holds her head back, drops the blobs in her mouth, and pushes the semen out over her lips, or she drops them on her outstretched tongue and lets them slide off.

Gloria exits the saloon to much applause and goes to the aft deck, followed by her bros. Darkeem is swamped with men who want to buy Gloria and is helped by the ship's purser.

The bros surround Gloria on the aft deck and tell her not to clean herself up. They all laugh and avoid her when she tries to kiss them. She knows what they want, and she asks them all to sit down. She stands as close as she can in front of each of her bros, and slowly turns around and bends over for them as she continually drips onto the deck. Each bro admires and jokes about the decorations all over her body. Her skin reflects the deck lights because it is wet and shiny everywhere from all the milk, sweat, semen, and cream. Sticky globs and patches of semen and cream cover her face, back, neck, hair, breasts, vulva, booty, and thighs. Her pussy is continually dripping semen and cream, but the men stare more at globs of semen that ooze from her nipples and form long strings that dangle from the end of her breasts. She squats down with her legs wide apart and spreads apart her labia lips to show how loaded her pussy is. She then gets up and slowly and rhythmically swings her hips for her men, flinging fluids onto the deck and swinging her breasts and the long strings of semen attached to their tips.

After a short dance, she steps up to the next bro. It takes her an hour and a half to show her body close up to all her bros. When they talk about her fantastic sex show, they taunt her about not getting any of the money for it. She throws gobs of semen at them, and they all duck and laugh.

She cleans up and is asleep in the owner's cabin when she is woken by her first trick of the night as he gets into bed with her. Darkeem previously informed everyone of her whoring date. The curtains were drawn across the glass walls of her cabin by the crew, and she is alone in the cabin. She unhooks her breast pump, notes the time, kisses him passionately, and asks his name and how he wants her, as she fondles his cock. He tells her to suck on him, then spends the rest of his time fucking all of her five orifices.

She has five minutes to clean up before her next trick of the night, Sean. She begins by burying his face in her cleavage, playfully slapping him in his face with both her mammoth tits, and telling him to play with, kiss, suck on, and fondle them to his heart's content. Next she leans over him, positions his cock at the entrance of one of her nipple holes, leans down on him to impale her breast on his cock, and then fucks him for a while by lifting her breast up with her hand and letting it spring down on his cock. Her milk provides a nice slurping sound each time her tit engulfs his cock that can easily be heard in the silence of her cabin. She moans to show him know how much she is enjoying having his cock inside her hypersensitive nipple holes.