Gloria's Transformations - the Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she does the other nipple, she opens the cabin door to allow Terrill to join them. Sean had requested a threesome, and Gloria selected Terrill for her other partner. He puts her on her side with her back to Sean. Sean penetrates her vaginally while Terrill makes passionate love to her. She enchants her lovers by cooing how much she is enjoying what they are doing to her.

Sean withdraws without blowing and requests Terrill fuck her to completion vaginally. Sean plays with his cock in her cleavage, nipples, mouth, and throat as Terrill fucks her from behind. He loves feeling the vibrations of her moans on his cock and the different sounds of her loud moans and gasping as he moves his cock slowly in and out of her throat. He also loves watching the changing expressions of ecstasy on her face and kissing her on her plump, soft lips while she moans. As soon as Terrill blows, she rolls on her back, bends her legs, lifts them high into the air, and holds them spread wide apart. She wants to show Sean her gaping pussy, loaded with cream and semen that is running down between her huge ass cheeks and dripping in long strings onto the bed. He slowly mounts her sloppy, gaping hole, so he can remember this moment forever.

"Wow, your pussy feels really warm and wet and is so big now!"

The stretching of her pussy by a huge cock is exactly what her very kinky john wanted to feel. He also loves the loud slurping sounds her sopping vagina is making and how his cock glides effortlessly into her saturated hole on one stroke, and then on another, her vagina offers much more resistance. Her lubricity changes dramatically as his cock encounters globs of Terrill's semen that are being moved around inside her. Gloria says nothing about barely feeling his cock, but she is still excited after Terrill, and Sean is stimulating her clitoris, so her orgasms continue, but much smaller. She hates how many women are so fakey. Her moans are infrequent and very soft, but she makes sure to tell her trick she is enjoying him.

"Yeah, Terrill is huge, but I'll soon be tight again. Ooohhh, yes, Sean, I'm cumming! ...... Why don't you finish up in my asshole? It's always tight!"

Gloria does five tricks every night during her remaining time on board. She gets many offers to stay on her wealthy client's yachts or at their Caribbean island villas, but she and her bros are longing to return home. Many of the men want her to become their sugarbabe. She records all her offers on her phone to give to her personal secretary when she gets back home. She is particularly interested in the men who will have their mega yachts in Europe or the South Pacific. And she wants to come back to the Caribbean soon.

Expanding Her Milk Jugs

Gloria relaxes on a bench in the spa after dinner. Just her head and the upper portion of tits are above the water. She is thinking about how much she enjoys sex and love making on a beach, when her thoughts are interrupted by one of her bros who gets into the spa with her.

"Good evening, Milk Jugs! How are the twins today?"

"They are engorged with milk and aching, as usual. Would you please suck on them for me?"

She repositions herself higher on the bench so her entire bust is out of the water and exposed to him. She hopes he will fondle her boobs too. She smiles, runs her fingers through his hair, and softly moans until he stops sucking and just stares at her enormous breasts. He wipes some milk off his mouth and chin, and several bros join them in the spa. They all want to be suckled, so she straddles the lap of each bro in the spa, sticks her nipples in their mouths, and lets them enjoy her abundant milk and huge breasts. She moans more when they handle her mammoth mammaries, so they all stroke and caress them as they suck.

"Milk Jugs, do the twins float?"

"You didn't see me in the swells the other day? They don't float, but the water pushes them up."

She squats down in the center of the spa. She holds her hands in the air so everyone can see and slowly rises up and down, bringing her tits up out of the water and then submerging them. They stare at her boobs and she does it several times, but they can't see what she is talking about due to the turbulence of the water.

"Turn off the air jets, and you'll see."

Her demonstration makes all the bros desire her boobs, so she straddles each of the bros sitting in the spa while they enjoy her wet boobs and she suckles them. After that, she sits on the edge of a seat in the spa while one bro after another stands in the spa and fucks a nipple or her cleavage. She asks them to blow in her mouth and swallows their semen, since she knows the crew is watching and doesn't want a lot of semen in the spa. But she can't do anything about the cream that flows from her as her tits get fucked. White foam appears on the spa water all around her, and the crew asks her to move to the pool. Now her bros are enthralled by her boobs and put her on her back on a float and send her around the pool while the bros and some of the crew suck and play with her monumental tits.

The playing with her tits continues late into the night, and suckling them and having her sensitive tits stroked gets her so horny, she begs them to fuck her. Her tits give her bros another idea.

"Bubble Butt, we want you to stop milking yourself. Don't use your breast pump or your special bra tonight. We want to see how big your boobs will get and your highest milk flow."

"Oh, please, no! That will be so painful, and my boobs will keep me from sleeping!"

Gloria continues to implore her bros the rest of the evening before going to bed, but gets no where. She wakes up in two hours with terribly aching boobs that are two cup sizes bigger than normal. She takes sleeping and pain pills and lies in bed wondering how big they will get and if she will get stretch marks. The pills work and she doses off, but awakes again in two hours after completing another sleep cycle. Now the aching has been replaced by moderate pain, she is four cup sizes bigger, and the milk drops are coming more rapidly. It is 4 AM, but some night owls are coming into her cabin to check out her boobs.

She is afraid to take more pills, and can't sleep with the pain, so she reads a romance novel and rubs her boobs with one hand, until a bro approaches her and wants to fuck.

"You know you can't fuck me hard or in any position that puts pressure on my boobs? The bros don't want my growth to be diminished, but I wish you would. The aching is bad and getting worse!"

He is not one to rile the other bros and fucks her gently, to her disappointment. For the next two hours, she softly rubs her breasts to ease the pain that steadily increases. The skin on her heavily engorged breasts becomes very tight and pinkish colored. At the end of another two hours, she has enlarged eight additional cup sizes, bigger than she has ever been before. Her cabin gets crowded with all the guys ogling her, so they pick her up and put her on the mattress in the second deck saloon. They close all the portholes and doors. She has told them how tender her boobs are, and they don't want her screams to be heard with what they have in mind.

Her bros all sit or stand around gawking at her and getting more and more aroused. They feast their eyes on her enlarged and pink milk jugs and the erotic fountains of tiny streams of milk that shoot two inches into the air above her nipples. She squirms around on her back in an effort to relieve the pain and discomfort, which moves her breasts erotically. Her movements send the streams of milk in all different directions, covering her hugely tumescent tits with milk that trickles down their sides and drips onto the mattress and her stomach.

Her masters decide they want her to pose for pictures and videos of her hugely swollen mammaries. Tyreek is an avid photographer and takes pictures and videos from various view points of her lying on her back with her monumental breasts towering far above her head, with and without her and her bros' hands on them. And of course he gets close up videos of her fountains of milk, adoring her magnificent breasts with droplets of milk.

Gloria's powerful impulse to please her men overcomes her, and she decides to make some great videos for Tyreek and thrill her audience while she is on her back. She shakes and jiggles her breasts to the delight of the men. She has fun with the resiliency of her tits by pulling them apart and releasing them so they collide into each other. She pushes them together, growing her cleavage and squirting milk, then lets them spring apart. She takes a tit by its nipple and pulls it this way and that to make it sway back and forth. She squishes them down with her hands and suddenly releases them, making her nipples bob up and down, squirting milk, and her breasts expand and contract. She slaps them so that her exquisite mammary flesh quivers like Jello. She does limit the force she uses to keep the pain bearable. She enjoys the reactions of her transfixed audience and thinks the pain is worth it.

Her most handsome master, Marcus, joins her in some of the photos and videos. He fills his mouth with one of her nipples and bathes his face in her fountains of milk.

Tyreek gives her a white sheet that emphasizes the pinkness of her expanded tits, and she sits up and poses with the sheet arranged to reveal varying portions of her incredible breasts. She removes the sheet, leans back on some pillows, and arches her back to make her stupendous breasts even more prominent. She poses with her hands on her breasts in as many ways and as provocatively as she can. The men love it when she coyly covers her nipples, and places her hands under her immense jugs as if she were supporting them, before bouncing them. She poses in various positions suckling Marcus and with his hands all over her massive bosom. One favorite of the onlookers is with Marcus' head cradled in her lap with her breasts smothering him. The two lovers have fun posing together for pictures and videos highlighting her swollen funbags. In one video, Marcus kneels next to her, puts his hands under one of her boobs, and acts like it is too heavy to lift.

She moves between poses slowly to reduce the pain caused by movement of her tits. She stands up with difficulty, since she is carrying 34 extra lbs of milk, compared to her usual expansion limit of two extra bra cup sizes. Engorged breasts are firmer, but they do sag a little now, with all that extra milk. She poses standing up and bent over with the bed sheet partially and completely revealing her breasts and ass as Tyreek directs her.

Her bros tell her to lie on her stomach, she grovels before them on her hands and knees, pleading with them not to make do this and swinging her hanging udders for Tyreek videos, and causing her lots of pain. When she does what they want, she very slowly puts her body weight on her breasts, so Tyreek can capture the expansion of her breasts as they are pressed into the mattress. The pressure causes her so much pain, she begins a continuous groan. When her arms no longer support her upper body, her groan morphs into guttural screams and she thrashes about, making the pain even worse, but giving everyone great views of her squashed, humongous milk jugs wobbling around under her.

She continues to plead with and cajole her bros to suck on her tits. Getting nowhere, she decides to put on a titty show to entice them to start sucking on her. She rolls over on her back and sits up against several pillows. She slowly starts stroking her turgid tits that are well lubricated with her milk, and she can't believe how much more sensitive they are due to their engorgement and how good it feels to stroke them. She moves her hands gently around their circumference, starting near her nipples, and repeating as she slowly works her way down her tits to their bottoms. Then she strokes them lengthwise from her chest to her nipples, spending much time with her hands in and out of her spectacular cleavage. She does both tits at the same time with her hands and does each tit with both hands as best she can.

She moans with each stroke of her gorgeous, pink, and swollen breasts and brings herself to orgasms in spite of the pain due to their hypersensitivity. Next she turns her attention to her nipples. She teases herself by softly touching the tips and sides of her nipples and lightly tracing her finger tips around her nipples and her raised areola, brushing their tiny bumps. Her aerola are almost as sensitive as her nipples, especially their bumps. She continues her enticement show by cupping her fingers and thumb around her nipples and lightly stroking them. Then she applies some pressure and starts pulling on and releasing her teats, making them quirt milk. She closes her eyes, tosses her long and beautiful blonde hair, and moans with each pull.

"Ooohhh, fuck, that feels so wonderful! Can you see my aaaahhhh contractions from my orgasms? It would feel so much better mmmmm if you guys were doing this with your mouths!"

She starts rimming her nipples holes with her fingers and gives herself intense orgasms by grouping her fingers together and fucking her holes by pushing her fingers in and out of them. She spreads her legs apart so no one will miss the increase in her creamy, vaginal flow with each orgasm. Her milk flow gushes out with each plunge of her fingers in her holes. She stops fucking herself soon, because she knows her bros don't want her to lose milk. Her orgasmic contractions continue for a while and cause quivering in her labia lips and her soft tits.

Her audience is loving her titty enticement show, but they continue to just enjoy gawking at her, not wanting to do anything yet that would stop her from getting even bigger. She gives up trying to entice her bros. She just squirms around on the mattress on her back with her hands on her throbbing tits, wonderfully swinging her awesome tits and groaning softly. Time passes slowly for her because she is suffering so much. Someone measures her with a tape, and she is 94 inches around her tits.

"I've gained 13 inches around my bust! My poor breasts are so swollen and look how pink they are! They are throbbing and feel like they are ready to burst! And they are so painful, so heavy and so extremely sensitive and tender! I think they are enlarged by seven cup sizes, which would make me a ZZZZZZZZ cup, if there is such a thing. Please start sucking on me now, please! I can't stand this! Aren't you satisfied with how huge they are now?"

Finally, they stop just staring at her and put their mouths or tongues in her milk spray and start manhandling her boobs. They love putting just a little pressure on her tits to produce a flood of milk and make her tilt her head back, grimace, and groan loudly. As bro after bro, two at time, get next to her to manhandle her breasts, her wide open eyes dart between their eyes and what they are doing to her breasts. She pleads and pleads with them to be gentle but is secretly enjoying being dominated by her bros. She feels so feminine and they seem so masculine when they forcibly do what they want to her against her will. She puts her hands on her boobs and moves them around on her tits in vain attempts to protect them from the men's groping.

"No, no, please, don't be so rough! My boobs are so tender! Aaagghhh! Please, you're hurting me! Please! I'm begging you guys! Ooowww!"

The bros play with her hypersensitive tits, fondling, bouncing, and squeezing them so hard they produce showers of milk and make her scream. Their favorite play is to suck a nipple into their mouth and pull up away from her, stretching out her tit and making her scream. When they suddenly release her teat, they love seeing it spray milk as it rises up and down and her entire boob balloons out and shrinks back. She claws at the mattress, writhes in pain, and squeals until they move away to allow other bros to enjoy her engorged tits. She then covers her nipples with her hands and begs the next set of bros to be gentle with her, breathing hard and heaving her huge breasts, as they pull her hands away from her nipples. She throws her head back or falls back and starts squealing and squirming again, as the fun with her throbbing tits begins for the new men. She hates the pain they are inflicting on her, but loves how much they are obviously enjoying her tits, and she varies her reactions to make it even more enjoyable for them. Sometimes she groans very loudly, stiffens her body each time they squeeze, and softly strikes them with a fist. Or she just hits the mattress repeatedly as she shrieks and cries. She gets some relief when some of them suck up her milk, which feels so wonderful she moans.

The bros would love to torture her more, but they are so excited now, they can't stand waiting any longer. They finally start taking turns sucking hard on her breasts as she squeals with delight and relief and moans with huge orgasms. She thanks them over and over again until a bro stuffs his cock down her throat. She is in nirvana as they fuck her throat, pussy, and ass while they suck on and drain her throbbing tits. When everyone has had their fill of her milk, they start fucking her nipples too. Her breasts are still very much filled with milk that flows out as they squeeze her tits while they fuck them. She continues to scream due to the motion, squeezing, and smashing of her bigger and more sensitive breasts as they fuck her. But her orgasms are so incredible, her screaming gradually turns into loud moans and groans.

They spend the entire day fucking her very passionately, five at a time, in different positions on the saloon mattress, because her hugely engorged tits have aroused them tremendously. Each of her masters has her at least three times. Her bigger than normal tits continue greatly arousing her lovers as they fuck her and watch her being fucked by others. The sex is the most intense of the cruise, for both her and them. Suckling them and the violent sex eventually drain her tits, so she finally gets relief from the pain, and falls fast asleep as soon as they are done with her.

She wakes up in two hours, lying in a pool of milk, cream, and semen on the saloon mattress pad. Semen drips from her nose and nipples as she sits up. Her discomfort from the milk her breasts now hold is made worse by the tenderness of her tits. She goes to her cabin's spacious head and studies her tits in the mirror. Other than lots of pink streaks and a few bruises, her breasts look perfect, and she is so grateful for her skin's amazing ability to stretch. She squeezes out some milk while she takes a shower. She dries her hair, gets into bed, and hooks up her breast pump. She adjusts the suction down to make it more comfortable for her sore tits. Her breast pump has different modes and she selects a steady suction, since she can't sleep while having orgasms. Before she falls asleep, she thinks about the sex following her torture.

"Wow, that sex was hot! The expansion of my tits excited the hell out of them, more than any of my belly expansions. And my belly grew a lot more than my tits. But of course, tits are a lot sexier than stomachs."

Her Date with Jay

Gloria and Jay have been seeing each other privately on a regular basis because she loves his immense ejaculations and his huge scrotum that measures five inches across. So they continue meeting on board late at night so they can be alone. On their first date, they meet in the engine room. It is fairly quiet since only the generators are running. Gloria kisses him passionately and eagerly pulls down his swimming trunks. Her cream starts to flow the moment she sees and feels his huge ballsack. She leads him by his ballsack to a round, unused dynamo and pushes on one of his legs until he puts his legs close together, while she holds his balls up out of the way for him. Next she pushes on his chest to get him to lean back over the dynamo, presenting his balls to her. She takes off her robe, puts it under her knees, and begins her love making to his testicles that they both enjoy so much. The same extreme size fetish from her hypersexuality, that makes her love BBCs, also drives her crazy with desire for his oversized nuts. She cannot suck even one of his balls all the way into her mouth. Yet she tries and tries.