Gloria's Transformations - the Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, please stop, your...uggh... cock hurts so much... aaaugh ... It's too huge!"

Someone has a bright idea. He gets a bucket of small ice pellets from the bar and starts loading the pellets into her asshole. The pellets are bigger than her gapping hole, so each pellet is held just inside her sphincter muscle until the next one is pushed into her. Her ass is so warm from all the fucking that the ice is shocking to her, but she doesn't protest because she thinks this might help the pain. When he shoves his cock into her, the ice gives the bro an unusual sensation as he holds his cock deep inside her. He tells everyone they must feel it too, so Gloria endures another round of ass penetrations. But this time the men just penetrate her slowly and enjoy holding their cocks buried all the way in her icy ass, after filling her hole with more ice. Some of them swing their hips to move their cocks around inside her harder and harder until she groans for them.

"Aren't we so nice to you, Pawg, giving you ice for your sore butt?"

Gloria just shakes her head while everyone laughs. The bros, who were the last to fuck her, just feel and explore her gape with their fingers and play with her ass and the gobs of semen. They invite the crew to do the same to her. When everyone is finished playing with her ass, she gets up off the sofa back.

"Have a drink and go back to spreading yourself over the sofa. We just love looking at and feeling your ass."

She chugs a drink and then immediately obeys her masters. When everyone has crashed and they finally let her up, she softly groans as she slowly walks to the spa holding her ass with both hands. She squats on her knees in the spa with her arms on a seat, so she doesn't have to sit and soaks her ass in the hot water. A crewman gives her a buttplug and offers to put it in her, with the stated reason to limit the spunk in the spa water, which is of course isn't the only reason. She lifts her butt above the water and groans, then moans with an orgasm, as he slowly inserts it in her.

She enjoys the relief of the hot water and thinks about the many hours of anal sex and how much she loved her anal orgasms. The pain and soreness started after the first two hours, and the men obviously enjoyed it more when she began showing her pain, blaming it on the size of their cocks, and begging them to stop. The pain gradually increased, and she endured hours and hours of agony. But she considers the torture a chance to increase their enjoyment of her and satisfy her deep desire to be totally submissive. They seem to take such pleasure in hurting her with their big cocks, so enduring the pain was worth it, she thinks. Her fake begging and meek resistance definitely added to their pleasure, so she decides to do more and add some groveling to her deception. And she ponders what else she could do to make it more enjoyable for them - maybe somehow showing her agony more. And she decides to entice them to torture her more tomorrow.

She is amazed that she has no ill feelings towards her sadistic tormenters, as she did when she was twice raped by Jorge's gang. She thinks it must be due to how extreme her submissiveness has become and her deep love for her bros. Her only feelings are how much she loves her bros, how much she enjoys being dominated by them, and how willing she is to do for them whatever they want or let them do anything to her to pleasure them.

"Oh my, my last genetic treatment really has made me nuts!" she thinks, half jokingly.

Her thoughts return to the numerous orgasms she had, as she enjoys the after glow. She kept her analgasms a secret as much as she could to increase the bros' sadistic pleasure. Her soreness is diminished a little after an hour of soaking in the spa. She positions her clit over a water jet and enjoys a few more orgasms before going to her cabin. She seems to be always horny.

Twerking her Ass

The bros preoccupation with her ass continues the next day. They all have been thinking about her ass since they woke in the afternoon. She is purposefully not wearing even a G string and lying on her stomach and tits to be more comfortable but mainly to put her naked ass on display and give them a big temptation. She has folded up towels under her stomach to take some of her weight off her tits.

"Good afternoon, Buttiful. You still sore from yesterday?"

"I'm even more sore, Neiko. I can't even sit on a pillow or lie on my back. You're not going to continue analizing me today, are you? Wouldn't you like to fuck my tits?"

She is trying some reverse psychology to encourage them to continue butt fucking her. She knows they will enjoy it more than anything else because they can torture her while they enjoy her ass. She smiles at him, lifts up until her tits are off the lounge, squishes them together with her hands, making them squirt milk, then lets them spring apart and jiggle.

"We still want that bodacious booty of yours after enjoying it so much yesterday. So let's make a deal. We won't analize you today, if you do a great job of twerking your ass for us. You can start with me. Somebody put on some hip-hop music."

She of course wants to give in to his suggestion and is pleased by it. She thinks her twerking should entertain them in a different way, give her asshole some time to recover, and feed their desire for more anal sex with her tomorrow. But she continues her fake resistance.

"That's still going to hurt. Please don't make me do this!"

"Twerk it, Buttiful!"

They all know this is going to hurt her, which is part of the reason they want her to do it. She starts by pulling Neiko's swimming trunks down to the deck and turning around, bending over, and pushing her sore butt against his cock. When the music starts, she shakes her butt from side to side, lifts it up and down so that her cheeks slap his cock, clamps her cheeks together using her butt muscles, then pulls her cheeks apart and slams them together with her hands, and moves each cheek one at a time. She also rams her butt into him. She grunts from the pain.

Feeling his hard cock arouses her, and she starts leaking cream onto the deck. To satisfy her urges, she leads him to the mattress on the aft deck and the other bros follow. He lies down with his cock near the edge of the mattress, and she stands on the deck and squats over him in reverse cowgirl position. When she inserts him inside her, she screams with joy and quivers with an explosive orgasm, since she hasn't had a man inside her pussy since before yesterday.

She moans and moans and lifts herself all the way up and down his nine inch shaft, then resumes twerking as she hovers her ass over him and keeps lifting herself up and down on his cock. It is hard to concentrate on maneuvering her ass for him while she has huge orgasms, but her orgasms soon become manageable, and she does a great job of moving and shaking her ass for Neiko and her audience. One great thing about long BBCs is that she is free to gyrate as much as she wants without worrying that they will fall out of her. She sometimes stops her body motion and moves her buns up and down, together, and independent of each other, just using the muscles in her ass. The men just can't believe how far she can move buns from their normal positions, and how perfect they always appear. Because her transformation gave her ample connective tissues, her buttocks show no cellulite dimples and are smooth without ugly folds as they distort with her gyrations.

Her ass is gigantic compared to her waist and thighs, and appears even bigger when she is squatting. She drives her ass hard down all the way onto his cock, even though it hurts, to feel his cock all the way inside her, put ripples in her ass flesh, and bounce her tits for her bros' voyeuristic pleasure. She takes her hands off Neiko's legs to hold and stroke her tits for their enjoyment as well. She also enjoys the lustful stares from the crew, who gawk at her as they do their work on the deck and serve food and drinks.

The view Neiko has of her is incredible -- her ass appears to be of titanic proportions since it is just inches from his face. He also has a close up view of her oscillating and jiggling buns and can run his hands all over them. All the bros want the same, so when Neiko blows, another bro sits on the mattress next to her, and she mounts him and continues. After she has done four guys, she is breathing really hard, and they give her a break. She lies on her back, but with towels under the small of her back to keep her sore butt off the mattress, while she recovers. She asks two bros to suck on her milky tits. She loves it when she can suckle her bros and face paints them with her fingertips as they suck on her teats and fondle her breasts. She really does adore her bros and their cocks.

Before she mounts the next bro, she stands between his legs with her legs tightly together, and claps her ass cheeks, since all the bros seem to enjoy that so much. She wipes some of her cream into her ass crack to spray him with her cream and give her claps a wet sound. Her twerking goes on for the entire afternoon. After dinner, which she eats lying on her side like the Romans, she finishes twerking the rest of the bros.

Now her hips and buttocks are sore in addition to her asshole. No one fucks her asshole that night, per the agreement, except for one brother who is a cheater. When everyone else is asleep, he wakes her up and signals for her to be quiet. He unhooks her breast pump, carries her into her cabin's head, and shuts the door quietly. She meekly resists him as he puts her on her back on the floor, lifts her legs, and penetrates her asshole. She knows she could wake up the other bros and stop him, but she is now aroused and enjoying submitting to him and his virile boldness. He finds astonishingly that he can put her feet on the floor with her legs bent and still fuck her asshole since her huge booty elevates her asshole so high off the floor. The hardness of the floor adds greatly to her pain.

He chose this position so he can watch her face, and she shows her agony for him. She softly groans for him and whispers in his ear her pleas to stop and complaints about his size. She weakly pushes against him, lightly strikes his chest, and digs her nails softly into his arms in sync with his thrusts to add to his enjoyment. When he withdraws, he makes her lie there on her ass with her legs spread apart and legs bent, so he can ogle how her ass is spread out by the floor and the huge amount of ass visible below her vulva. He also likes the dozens of milky droplets and traces on the sides of her boobs and her cream filled vagina and ass crack. He lies with her on the floor and ogles her towering breasts and marvels at the large space between the small of her back and the floor. She is uncomfortable on the hard floor and squirms for him until he finally helps her up.

She discovers in the morning she was right. Her twerking has driven them crazy for her ass, and they all want back inside her asshole. This time they put her on folded legs with her arms out in front of her, so that their weight on her and their thrusting into her pushes her down onto her tits. They love watching her tits spread out and rebound, and they compete to see who can spread them out the most. The pain of getting her tits squashed adds to the pain in her ass. With what they are doing to her tits and her increased soreness, she is racked with pain worse than before. To show her torment and give them some new entertainment, she starts screaming and writhing in agony. Bill thinks he is coming to her rescue by announcing a shore excursion to the nude beach, leaving as soon as they can get ready.

The Nude Beach

They take a large pontoon tender from the harbor, and everyone's eyes are on Gloria's boobs as they jiggle and bounce as they hit the swells outside the harbor. She has on a black, half cup swim suit bra. She is also wearing a black mini skirt that is not meant for swimming, since she is naked under her it. She doesn't sit on her skirt, so the guys behind her will have views of her bubble butt provided by the wind. She sits with her legs spread apart getting excited by the constant stares, and she leaves cream on the bench when she gets up. The bench is padded, but she still sits on a collar style life preserver. The tender must be beached, since there is no dock in Orient Bay.

The first good look at Gloria for the beachgoers is as she climbs down the ladder they place for her on the bow of the tender. The slit in the back of her skirt gives teasing glimpses of her shapely buttocks, and gusts of wind complete her butt show. Orient Beach is almost a mile long, so not everyone on the beach sees her huge and beautiful bubble butt, but enough do to form a large crowd around her. She steps onto the sand and turns around, shocking the crowd with her huge bosom. They gawk at her tits and talk about them loudly and excitedly, taking picture after picture. The American males whistle at her and give her catcalls that bring smiles to her face. The Europeans make loud comments about her in their native languages. She cannot understand what they are saying but can tell she is exciting them, which she enjoys, making her forget this is a nude beach.

Her bros haven't forgotten, and they unhook her bra, which she catches before it hits the sand. The men make a collective sigh as they ogle her large, milky nipples and monstrous tits that sag only imperceptibly after their release. The crowd gets more and more excited and closer and closer to her until the bros form a line around her to protect her. The bros decide it best to leave her skirt on for now.

The crowd continues to amuse and arouse her as the crew sets up a lounge for her and a circle of towels around it for her bros. She lies down on her stomach on the lounge, with some towels folded under her stomach to make it more comfortable for a supremely endowed woman. The towels are not high enough to prevent her boobs from spreading out to even greater proportions, giving the photographers and viewers fantastic side shots of huge mammaries. She puts her arms forward so the men can enjoy her side views more. The crowd continues to grow and gets noisier. The bros joke that Gloria is going to cause a riot.

The crew gives the bros some oily suntan lotion, and they kneel around her to spread it on her luscious bod. They untie her skirt, and she enjoys getting lotion on her inner thighs and buttocks, but groans and asks them to stop when they of course have to rub lots of lotion on her sore asshole. The onlookers move around to get a better look between the bros at her flesh being massaged by several bros at once. They flip her over, and she bares the pain of lying on her ass. She can't help moaning from the orgasms they give her as they rub the lotion onto her breasts and outer vagina lips. The onlookers marvel at how soft her boobs are by noticing how far the bros' hands effortlessly sink into her flesh. The bros all get huge bulges in their swimming trunks, so the women have something to stare at too.

"Hey, guys, I don't really need suntan lotion inside my pussy or nipple holes."

She knows the best way to get her masters to do something is to let them think she doesn't want it. She enjoys even more orgasms as they do more of what she just complained about. When she is oiled from top to bottom, she rolls back onto her stomach and the bros lie back down on their towels. She reties her skirt to keep the sun off her. They indulge in the drinks and food supplied by the crew.

"Bootylicious, let's get in the water!"

Gloria raises up her chest, the moment many in the crowd have been waiting for, exposing her giant globes of flesh. She enjoys all the leering eyes staring directly at her bountiful chest, and says "Okay!"

Her bros shield her from the crowd as they walk to the ocean, and Gloria runs down the beach through the surf, bouncing her boobs for everyone. Her bros lead her into the water until the swells are up to her nipples, and they enjoy watching the swells move her breasts up and down. She squeals when she feels something in the water, fearing it some sea creature. Then she sees a bro swimming up with her skirt, and she playfully slaps some water in his face. Another of her bros embraces and kisses her, and she can feel his hardness. So she puts her arms around his neck and wraps her legs around him, while he grabs her ass and lifts her up onto his cock.

She loves the ocean and is in seventh heaven feeling his huge cock move in and out of her while in the beautiful turquoise water. It is so hard for her not to cry out or moan loudly while she enjoys his penetrations. She is very thankful for her overabundant cream, all of which she needs right now to stay lubricated. The motion of her body, as he lifts her up and down on his cock, makes it obvious to the crowd what they are doing. Gloria wants the crowd to see more, so she asks the bro to turn them so they have their sides to the beach. She looks at all the men staring at her and enjoys their obvious excitement. She holds her head back and ecstasy is written all over her face.

As soon as one bro blows inside her, he is replaced with another. The sex is even more obvious when some of her bros hold her facing away from them. Twelve bros get in the water to fuck her one at a time. Gloria gets worried her suntan lotion is washing off, so she asks a bro to rub more onto her in the water. As each bro finishes with her, he walks out of the surf naked. Many ladies move their beach towels over closer to the bros to get a better look at their flaccid, but still impressive, cocks swinging between their legs as they walk up the beach to their towels. The handsome bros get hit on by dozens of women, and they collect many phone numbers.

No one gives her skirt back, so after all the bros have fucked her, Gloria walks out of the surf completely naked with everyone gawking at her. Her extreme exhibitionism makes her smile, hold her arms out, and shake her breasts, which is a big mistake. The already excited crowd goes absolutely insane. The crew fears she will be mobbed or arrested for disturbing the peace, so they call for the tender to pick them up from the beach. She pauses at the top of the ladder, bends over as far as she can, and looks back at the crowd, posing for pictures and laughing at the crazy people on the beach. She doesn't put her bra back on so her tits will bounce more on the ride back to the harbor. Her skirt has disappeared, but she probably wouldn't have put it back on anyway.

That night, the bros ask for permission from Bill to invite on board the women they met on the nude beach, and he consults Gloria. She is jealous but knows she must acquiesce to whatever her bros want. The white women love hung black men as does Gloria, but none of them are anywhere close to as sexy or beautiful as Gloria. The real studs who take an hour to climax use the women as fluff girls. They either fuck the other women or let them blow them to get them ready for Gloria. It is a good way they avoid fights with the other bros about hogging Gloria. And all the bros like to have the other women available for fucking when they get too excited watching Gloria and can't wait for their turn with her. They also enjoy blowjobs from the women while they watch Gloria in action.

The bros stop gangbanging her ass, but enough choose to enjoy her asshole to keep her sore and groaning for them the rest of the cruise.

The next day, Bill takes Gloria and her bros in the tender for lunch on the nearby island of St Barts, a playground for the rich and famous. She wears an opaque swimsuit cover up that hangs straight down from her tits, so most people think she is just fat. She loves to exhibit herself, but wants to enjoy the island without dealing with the crowd she would attract if she wore something that revealed her stunning figure. But her gorgeous facial features, blonde hair, and stunning cleavage still turn many heads in Gustavia, a picturesque town known for its supermodels. Many men can't take their eyes off her when they realize she can't just be fat when they see her slender neck, arms, and legs.