Glory Hole Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well maybe you're right, but if he does, he's not coming back here. Your dad threw him and his shit out the house, he lost his job just because he didn't want to go in, instead he was out doing what ever it is that Don does. Your dad found out and said that was the last straw, if he couldn't flip a fucking burger than he was worthless and didn't need to be here."

Jerry's jaw fell wide enough for a cat to crawl in and grab his tongue.

"Yep, same thing I said." his mom chuckled. "And your father said that if she wants to go be with him than she's can go too. So like I said, be nice, she's had it rough the last couple of days."

"Okay mom." The boys chimed in sync again. It was easy to see by Jerry's glum look that he felt a little guilty about all that he said. Even if it was true, it was a truth that didn't need spoken.

"God I love that," Jerry's mom said. She left, closing the sheet and leaving the boys to themselves. "Be good boys," she called from the other side of the curtain as she walked away.

"Okay, you ready yet bro? We need to be getting back before dad gets pissy. Hopefully he's already passed out in his drunken stupor."

"Yeah," Jerry grunted, shoving his arm through a padded strap and hefting the heavy back pack over his shoulder. He clicked off his lamp and said, "lets go."

The boys walked into the living room to find Terry by herself, still sitting in the middle of the sofa, Terry's two year old was asleep in the playpen that set by the corner of the old brown couch with the last slow notes playing on a Tv-tubbies DVD that seemed to always be playing. Terry looked alone and miserable, sobbing to herself, chewing the inside of her cheek, her saggy tits still hanging out and waiting for the next hungry mouth.

"Follow my lead," Chucky whispered to Jerry.

Jerry rolled his eyes. he talks shit, but he'd fuck her given half a chance Jerry thought to himself as they both sat on either side of his weeping cousin. Terry hurried and pulled her top up, covering her heavy milk sacks.

"I'm sorry," she said wiping tears from her red, swollen eyes. "Don't want to gross you two out with my ugly tits or fat gut." She grabbed a throw pillow from behind her and hugged it to cover herself and gently rocked back and forth.

Chucky put a hand on her knee and turned to face her, "look Terry, I was kind of harsh earlier. Your tits aren't actually all that bad. Anyway, I just wanted to say if you need someone to, you know talk to or.."

"Not going to happen Chucky." Terry said, looking at him with narrowed eyes and pushing his hand off her knee.

"No, no no no, that's not what I." Chucky said trying to play it off, but it was obvious that he just got rejected.

"Can it Chucky, here." Jerry chuckled over his friends desperation and tossed his bag at him. "Why don't you take that and wait in the truck, I'll be right behind you."

"uh, uh.. Okay, but hurry up." Chucky muttered, standing up and tossing the bag over his shoulder. He took a cpl steps and then glancing back he said, " I'm sorry Terry, I didn't know, but seriously, it's his loss." he turned and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

"You know he means well don't you." Jerry said, taking his cousin by the hand and pressing his palm flat against hers.

"Yeah, I guess." she said sniffling.

"We heard." Jerry confirmed.

"I figured," Terry said, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"I'm really sorry," He whispered, wiping a tear away with his finger and then taking her gently by the chin, raising her eyes to meet his. "you can do better. You know that don't you?"

Terry looked down smiling, pulling her top down again, her nipples hard and swollen as a drop of milk emerged from a dark, areola. "You know why I still breastfeed them, even though ones two and the others three?"

honestly I could care less why, maybe because you're a freaking nut-job. Jerry thought, doing an excellent job of hiding his impatience. "Not really, honestly I haven't really given it much thought."

"Well," Terry began, picking up a bottle and squeezing her Nipple, emptying her full breast and relieving the built up pressure. "I read all kinds of books and magazines and stuff like that when I first got pregnant. Well I'm no fool, I know I'll never be able to give these kids much, but one thing most of the books had in common was that they all said it's best to breastfeed and the longer the better, to let them wing themselves. It's really good for development and most babies that breastfeed have a higher IQ. I remember Auntie telling me that when I was younger and she was breastfeeding you. I know I'll never be able to give them much, but if letting them suck on my titties and suffering a little embarrassment will make them smarter so that they can make something out of themselves and their lives and have better. Well then it's worth it to me."

Jerry was finding it hard to dislike his cousin suddenly. One thing was certain, Terry was not Jerry's favorite person, but that did not mean he felt the same for his little cousins. He adored those Baby's and always said that if she ever left she would have to leave the kids. But if she honestly did all that for their benefit instead of to draw attention like he thought, then that kind of makes things a little different.

The sound of Chucky's horn from outside grabbed Jerry attention. "you know what Terry?" he said standing up and bending over, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Ouch!" His cousin yelped, as he pinched her nipple playfully.

"You're going to be alright," Jerry said, winking.

Terry smiled, her cheeks turning as red as plump, juicy tomatoes as she pushed her huge tits together, rubbing the sting from her nipples. "You behave yourself cousin," she said as they giggled quietly, trying not to wake the baby.

"I'll talk to you sometime tomorrow," he whispered, seeing her a little differently than he did when he first came through the door. Jerry suddenly had a glimpse of a long lost memory from when she was younger. Back before she had children, before she met Donovan, before she let him turn her into this, she was beautiful. Shapely and sweet with long auburn locks and bright blue eyes. Her body wasn't skin and bones but had a genuine pear shape to it with lots of curves and even though Jerry knew he shouldn't, He used to stare at her nice round ass. She's always had the tits though, as far back as he could remember, big, soft, glorious orbs. Looking at her now, that must have been a hundred and fifty pounds ago and long before gravity started pulling her tits and ass down. But even under all of that, He could still see the girl that she was. The girl that he remembered his mouth watering over when he first hit puberty even if it was wrong.

"Hey Terry," he said, looking in her bright blue eyes. "You take a little time cleaning yourself up some, and feel good about yourself, build a little self confidence and you're going to do so much better. I remember when you were a fucking knockout. You get your shit together and I'll get a hold of some cash and we'll get you out there so you can see how many heads you can turn again."

"You think so," Terry asked, her eyes still damp and glistening.

"I know so, but the next boyfriend has to pass my approval." Jerry joked.

"That's a deal," she laughed. "if he's half as good as you, I'll be a very lucky girl." She blushed.

Jerry started turning a little red as well. "Okay, well I got to go. Talk to you later." He said before shutting the door and running out to Chucky's dad's old Ford work truck. Chucky was cursing at him which was redundant because Jerry couldn't hear any of what he was saying anyway.

"Chucky's mom made spaghetti and pepperoni bake and of course she made twice as much as normal because it was the boys favorite. Chucky's mom spoiled the boys, she loved kids but had complications after Chucky so she had to have a hysterectomy and her tubes tied. Chucky was the only child, so obviously he was a bit spoiled. But Jerry also felt that because of that, Chucky's mom embraced him as a second child. Sure his mom treated Chucky like one of the family but Jerry knew that some times Chucky's mom went above and beyond if she could for Jerry, to show him that he was definitely part of the family. Chucky would get a little jealous from time to time, saying things like "dude, I think my mom likes you more than she likes me," or, "my mom never says it's okay for me to do that unless your here." Jerry never really gave it much thought but he did like to tease Chucky about it.

After dinner the boys were hanging around Chucky's room in their underwear playing video games when Jerry mentioned showers.

"Yeah sure bro, you go first, besides it'll take me longer because I'm going to do a little manscapeing for tomorrow," he chuckled.

"Oh, thank you for that picture, I appreciate it," Jerry said, rolling his eyes while pillaging through his backpack for some boxers and his bathroom kit. He headed down the hall, the bathroom just a few short feet away. It was pretty much Chucky's bathroom, his parents almost never used it because they had a much bigger master bath off from there room. That's why Jerry didn't even think of knocking at first. That is until the door swung open and he got a full, unhindered view of the woman he had considered a second mom since he was ten years old. Mamma Kay stepped out from the shower, her smooth slim leg dabbled in streaking drops of water, her large heavy breasts on full display for his young eye's to feast upon. He immediately felt a guilty hunger rise in him as his groin began to inflate.

oh, Mamma Kay, I'm sorry, I, I, I Didn't think anyone was, um in here," he stuttered, his eye's bulging and transfixed on the nude body of this lean, gorgeous woman. He had never thought she would look like this. Sure, she had a habit of wearing minimal clothing, especially when it was really hot during the summer and Jerry couldn't help but notice her shapely figure in her daisy dukes and tank tops. He tried not to stare too long and definitely didn't want Chucky to see him staring. That's all he needed was for his best friend to think he was crushing on his mom. Like he wasn't jealous enough already. But he never imagined that this woman that birthed his best friend, the man he considered his brother, would look this damn sexy. As soon as he realized he was gawking he covered his eye's, "oh god, I'm so sorry, I didn't see, I mean I didn't, shit Mamma Kay, I'm sorry," he apologized, stuttering like an idiot.

"Jerry, dude relax, it's just skin. Not like you've never seen a naked woman before," she chuckled, grabbing a towel and patting dry her full and surprisingly perky breasts. She made sure to take her time as she did, pushing up each hefty globe, making them seem even larger when she dried them from underneath. Her dark motherly nipples growing taut and protruding as the soft fabric brushed across each one. Mamma Kay smiled wickedly while taking her time, gently using the corner of the towel to tease them.

"Um, Well actually, iiiit's a lot like that," he said Peeking between his fingers and chuckling nervously.

Chucky's mom balanced her foot on the edge of the stool drying her legs and slowly patting up the inside of her soft and supple thighs. Jerry tried to hold his underwear and bath kit in front of the bulge, swelling in his shorts. He grew embarrassed, his face and chest turning red and flushing with heat.

"Surely you're joking. It would be a shame if the first nude woman you ever see is a dried up husk like me," she said, turning and bending over to pick up her clothes. Jerry's throat went suddenly dry, his palms were clammy and his knees felt weak as he looked at the plump swell of Mamma Kay's pussy lips, her tender folds peeking out from between her thighs. He could see the pink little bud of her rear flower, winking at him from between her round ass cheeks, as if taunting him to reach out and caress her. His mouth watered, daring him to dip his tongue in and taste the treasures that were on display. "Jerry's cock twitched, his heart thumping as his hand had slowly lowered from his face, not that he noticed. His eye's were entranced, roaming over her curves, the soft round shape of her ass, the cute little rose tattoo on her cheek and the glistening of her still damp, smooth lips. He almost blew his wad and turned shades of red he never knew he could.

"Um, um, I don't think that you look like a husk, I thi, think you look really bu, bu, Beautiful." he said, putting the words together after half tripping over them.

Chucky's mom smiled, wrapping the white fluffy towel around her, staring at Jerry's hardly hidden bulge. She sauntered forward,flipping her hair back over her shoulder. Jerry stepped out of the way to let her pass, but when she went to slide by she made sure to push up against him, pausing a moment as his member pushed against her. She stood on the tips of her toes pressing her weight against him, bringing her lips to his ear. The warmth of her minty breath made the hairs on his neck stand on end as a chill ran down him turning into electrical impulses that vibrated straight to his twitching cock, it was like nothing he ever felt before. "now you be sure to take care of that big boy. Wouldn't want it to get in the way of your studies." She whispered, tenderly giving Jerry a wet kiss on his cheek before sliding past.

Jerry touched his cheek and felt the the damp spot where she had kissed him, the sweet smell of her breath still noticeable but barely. He looked around the corner and watched as she swaggered down the hall, swinging her ass from side to side, teasing his senses. She knew he was watching and she knew what she was doing to him. "Oh I'm going to, don't worry about that." he whispered, grasping his rock hard cock as his shorts hit the floor, before the door even swung closed.

After a quick tug and a good scrub down he got out and went to Chucky's room. Jerry laid back thinking about all he'd seen when he walked into the bathroom. Concentrating on those visions, playing and flipping through his mind until he finally passed out before Chucky even finished his shower. Then he dreamed that he was walking in on a woman in a steamy shower, like Chucky's mom. This time though, it was Terry, only she looked the way she did when she was younger, so much happier and full of confidence. He stood there, watching her giggle and do what girls do in the bathroom. As he watched, he thought how he wished it could be like this for her again, he wished he could help her get to that once more. She was very beautiful, It was a good dream.

3

The next morning, Jerry woke to the bed shaking and a glare of sunshine that beamed through a hole in Chucky's window shade directly into his eye's.

"Dude, seriously, already?" He asked as Chucky's hand was sliding up and down his big morning hard on like a man possessed.

"You bet, I don't want to bust a nut too soon do you? A good morning Jack will keep that from, oh yeah, happening. Oh, oh yeah," Chucky grunted and moaned as glob after glob of creamy, hot cum streamed from his erupting dong. "You would do the same, if you knew what was good for you."

"No thanks, I think I'll be okay. If I cum too quick the first time I'll just get hard again and go for another round," Jerry said sitting up and wiping the crusties from his eyes.

Suddenly they heard the sound of Chucky's mom's car starting up, the low rumbling of the engine softened the annoying pitch of chirping birds.

"That's our cue, " Chucky said, jumping up and clapping his hands, wearing nothing but a smile.

Jerry got up and let out a long stretch and grunt before pattering over to his backpack and pulling out the denim shorts and red t-shirt he had grabbed the night before. He noticed Chuck y didn't put on his signature camouflage boxer briefs before slipping on a pair of shorts. "No underwear?" he asked.

"nope, It'll just get in the way, you know what I mean."

"Huh, I didn't think about it like that." Jerry said, taking a look down at his half on and half off jean shorts, contemplating ditching his own silky shorts but opted to keep on the purple satin boxers. Maybe she'll like the feel, he thought as he reasoned with himself. That is, If there's even really a She there.

Jerry finished pulling on the knee length jean shorts and slid on his leather sandals, tightening them by the straps that adjust the fit around the back of his ankles. Chucky was already slipping on his sleeveless white tank top. Jerry liked tank tops but hardly wore them. He always felt like people were looking at his chubby arms and could see his chest. The last time someone saw his chest he went with his family to a lake to swim. All the kids teased him through out the day and told him to go buy a training bra. He hadn't swam at a lake without a shirt on since. Kids could be cruel.

"Okay," Chucky said putting his cap on. "Time for phase two of the plan, I'm going to go get the keys, you wait here." He whispered quietly sneaking out of the bedroom, leaving the door open a crack.

Jerry pulled out his zip up bathroom bag and dug around inside until he found his bottle of cologne. He spritzed a spray or two on before slipping it into his front pocket. Chucky was so quiet that Jerry didn't even hear him sneak back in.

"We have a problem," Chucky said, growling as he quietly closed the bedroom door.

"Really, this couldn't be easy could it?" Jerry grumbled. "So what's the deal then bro?"

"Today of all days my dad decides to quit being a drunk. He's actually up, wide eyed and bushy tailed, at the kitchen table drinking coffee and get this, 'reading the paper for employment opportunities,' " Chucky said shaking his head with wide, disbelieving eyes and crossing his arms over his chest, tapping his foot nervously.

"Wow, that's a trip," Jerry whispered, more to himself then to Chucky. "So then what's plan B?"

"Oh,--well there isn't one yet, but I'm working on it," Chucky said sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Shit Chucky, maybe we're better off just going to school. I mean the whole thing is probably bullshit anyway," Jerry reasoned stuffing his things back into his backpack.

"Hell no, fuck that. I didn't get all worked up to give in on this now. You're the brains here Jerry, you think of something," his best friend pleaded, half whispering and half yelling.

"Damn it Chucky, I don't know?" Jerry said putting his hands in his pockets and fidgeting with the little glass bottle of cologne.

"There"s gotta be something you can do, otherwise I'm walking to the fucking place."

"You can't do that, it's way too hot and way too far. You think that girl, If she exists, is going to want to suck your sweaty, musky cock after you've walked all that way," Jerry explained, trying to talk some since into Chucky.

"See that's why you're the brains and I'm the asshole, I would have never even thought about that. No one wants to suck on sweaty balls," he nodded, agreeing.

The boys fell silent, the clock on Chucky's nightstand flipping through the minutes till it rolled past the time class begins. Both boys nervously eyed the green glowing numbers, deep in thought as they tried to come up with some sort of solution to their dilemma.

"Okay, I think I might have a way to get some wheels, but it's going to take some sweet talking and ass kissing," Jerry sighed, breaking the dead silence.

"Sweet, what do I do?" Chucky whispered, bouncing up and down. More excited than a kid on Christmas morning, which looked a little ridiculous considering how big he was and his age.

"You're not doing shit but following me and keeping your mouth shut," Jerry ordered as he stood and crossed the room.

"Okay boss, so what's first," Chucky said with a wide, toothy grin, rubbing his hands together like he were mocking a comic book villain.