Halloween Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers

"I'm not at all sure I understand this party." I said honesty. "Come on, let's head this way. It's a lot shorter than following the path all the way to five."

"Ok." she said simply, letting me steer her off the path toward and across the wide fairway.

"You know, I bet you have a bigger cock than he does." She said quietly. "How about giving me a peek before we get to the first game?"

"Huh? You want me to just whip it out?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Well, you could, but then that wouldn't be as much fun. How about I just tease it out a bit."

My mouth opened and closed quietly several times, not quite sure what to say

"Come on, you're not bashful, are you? How big are you? Or are you going to make me show off some of my own first? I'm sure your wife won't mind letting me have a peek."

"Oh, it's big enough." I finally answered, not wanting to get into a comparison with her husband.

"Oh come now. How about a little peek?" she persisted, reaching across with her other hand to try and undo the big clasp that held the front of my heavy turnout pants closed.

"Aphrodite, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean after all, isn't that kind of a high school thing, show me yours and I'll show you mine?" I said, reaching to try and pull her hand away from my pants.

"Ohhh of course. That would be more fair, wouldn't it?" She said, taking her hand away from my pants and reaching to the top of her own costume. I stopped in my tracks and stared as she pulled the strips of white material apart, exposing both her large C cup breasts, her nipples rock hard in the middle of the two plus inch diameter pink areola. Each round breast was firm, jutting out sexily from her chest, sagging slightly but not overly so. The nearly full moon lit her bare chest in a slightly bluish hue, but in no way diminished how sexy the two creamy orbs looked. "Now...Your turn!" she said with a smirk.

"You really expect me to just whip it out and show you my cock?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, you are staring at my tits. You're not ashamed of it, are you? I mean from what I heard it's one hell of a nice sized cock!"

"From what you heard? From who?" I asked in shock.

"Oh. Just a little birdie in a red dress." She answered with a conspiratorial little giggle.

"I don't get it. What is it with the women at this party?"

"Sweetie, that's what it's all about. A fun sexy time!" She said looking at me with a bit of surprise on her face.

"Seriously?"

"Sure, look at the bonus points on the card!" she said, holding the card out to me.

I took the card and looked at the list under the map on the back.

-French kiss your partner for at least a full minute in front of any station helper. (1 point)

-French kiss the station helper for at least one minute (1 point)

-Kiss your partner's most private part(s) in front of any station helper (3 points)

-Using only your hands, determine the state of arousal of your partner to any station helper's satisfaction (5 points)

-Expose all your intimate body parts to any station helper and at least one other person of the opposite sex (3 points)

-Allow one person of the opposite sex ( NOT your partner )to expose all your intimate body parts to any station helper (5 points)

-Strip naked in front of any station helper (5 points)

-Convince any two persons of the opposite sex to allow you to expose all their private parts at the same time in front of any station helper (10 points)

-Pleasure yourself to the satisfaction of any station helper (5 points, Naked, additional 5 points, climax, additional 5 points)

-Make you partner climax in front of any station helper (20 points, 5 additional points for the female member making the male member cum on a third parties exposed breasts)

-Locate one of the hidden objects and bring it back inserted in the female partners pussy (10 points)

-Exchange costumes (20 points)

-Wear each other's underwear at the end of the challenge (10 points)

-Carry your female partner between any two stages (5 points, 10 additional points bonus if it's done cock in pussy)

-Borrow a vibrator at any station and leave it inserted for the duration of that station (10 points)

-Strip naked for the duration of any single station (15 points)

-Leave your most private parts exposed while going between any two stations (5 points)

-All four members of two teams simultaneously engage in sex with the partner of the other team in front of one of the helpers (30 points)

-Show the helper at EACH station the male partners cock in one of the female partners openings. (10 points, 5 additional bonus points if all 3 openings are filled)

"God these are just..."

"Dirty? Yeah, I know. But I wouldn't mind that last one." She said with a sigh as she stepped the two steps between us and reached for the front of my pants. I stood there and watched, not stopping her as she undid the front of my fire pants and spread them apart, her hands reaching in to grab the front of my athletic shorts. She quickly pushed them, and my men's bikini underwear my wife likes me to wear, down as far as she could in my pants. "Ohhhh yeah. Definitely the last one, or maybe a few more." She cooed as she wrapped both hands around my quickly hardening cock and stroked it gently, drawing it out into the moonlight through the front of my pants.

"Okay, you saw. Can we go now?" I asked breathlessly as she stood there stroking me, her actions getting me seriously turned on. Not that I wasn't already turned on after dancing with, and feeling up, several women.

"Almost." Aphrodite said with a grin, dropping to her knees in front of me and quickly engulfing a good portion of my cock in her mouth. "Mmmmmm" she moaned softly around my now hard shaft as she held it in one hand and plunged her mouth on and off of it. "Much better." She said with a grin, releasing it from her grasp so it glistened in the moonlight with her saliva.

"Okay. Now we can go?" I hissed quietly.

"Yep. As long as you leave it out like that. Otherwise I'm gonna have to stop and pull it out again."

"Fine." I said with a frown as she took my hand and pulled me along again down the fairway toward the 5th hole Tee box. We cut through the trees between the fourth and fifth fairways and emerged not far from the fifth sign pointing to the start of the fifth hole. There were quite a few other couples making their way down the fairway from the path, so we quickly covered ourselves back up before continuing on to what looked like a huge stack of straw bales.

"Welcome." A young woman dressed as Dorothy from the wizard of OZ said to a small group of us that had gathered in front of what I figured was a hay stack maze. "A few couples have already completed this task, which is really quite simple. This is a maze, but of course if it were just a simple maze that wouldn't be all that scary. This maze is low enough you have to crawl, and of course it's covered so it's quite dark, making you have to find your way by feel. Some of the dead end's have small amounts of light for those of you who might want to pause to work on some of those bonus points goodies on the back of your cards, or well, whatever you might want to feel up or out. Enjoy!" she said, stepping out of the way to allow us to head into the maze.

We were about the fourth couple in line to enter, following directly behind a woman in a VERY skimpy version of a female police officer, tied to a guy wearing what I assumed was a Zorro outfit.

"You know, we should think about a few of these." Aphrodite said quietly, waving the card out in the moonlight as we waited our turn.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked her as I looked at the line she was pointing at that read "Wear each other's underwear at the end of the challenge"

"Nope. I'm dead serious. I think it might be fun to do that, and while we're changing if your big fat cock just happened to find its way inside me, well I wouldn't exactly complain!"

"BAD idea." I said quietly.

"It's a lot easier than some of these." She said pointing to a few other items on the list. I looked down the list, surprised at what was offered as bonus points.

"I don't even know how the hell I got invited to this party!" I said with a scowl.

"Why? This not your thing? Didn't seem like it when you were out there on the dance floor with your hands on my tits." She said with a giggle.

"It's not that, it's, well, hell if my wife found out I did any of these things she'd be pissed as hell. I'd be surprised if she hasn't already called it quits!"

"Well, I for one think we ought to do at least some of these." She said as we ducked down to enter the maze next to each other.

"Oh? Like what?" I asked as I crawled along next to her, bumping my body into hers to maintain contact with her.

"How about the underwear one for a start? If that's too much I'd be happy to let you expose me, as long as you let me do the same to you."

"We'll see." I said quietly as we crawled along, feeling our way along the hay stacked hay bales on either side of us, trying to keep our hands clasped together so we don't break the ribbon.

"Looks like a dead end." She whispered as we crawled out into an open area in the bales, lit by a small light in one corner that was throwing enough light to just dimly light the small space.

"Okay, back down the way we came." I said, starting to turn us.

"You sure you don't want to stop and swap underwear?"

"Yeah, pretty sure." I answered as I coaxed her back into the tunnel.

We wound around several more tunnels before emerging into yet another closed room, this one occupied by a couple that appeared to have chosen to do the underwear swap. The woman, dressed in what I remembered was a black full body leotard, was kneeling over her partner in the small space naked. She had somehow managed to get the whole leotard off except for the single arm that was attached to her partner. Her tits swung around below her as she helped him to work the tiny black satin panty she had been wearing onto his legs, his hardon exposed as he lay on his back, his pants on the ground at his feet. It was pretty obvious that in its current state there was going to be a lot showing after he got them on, but then from the look on her face now hovering over his hardon, I figured that was the idea.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I tried to back out.

"No problem. There's room if you want to." The nude woman said with a giggle. "I wouldn't mind a hand. This is harder than I thought!"

"What, my cock or getting your clothes on and off?" the guy asked with a chuckle.

"Both?" she giggled.

"Yeah, for sure!" The guy chuckled. "How she's gonna get me tucked into these is yet to be seen!"

"Doesn't say you have to be all the way tucked in." she answered with a giggle. "But if you want to I'm sure I can arrange to add a few more points to my card, as long as you don't mind an audience."

"If that's what you want, maybe we can arrange one of those nice high pointers?" he asked suggestively. "Let's see, two couples was worth how many points?"

"Sorry." I said, turning to head down the tunnel again.

"Awww." The cat said with an audible pout. "I think that would have been fun! What's the point in a swingers party if you don't want to share?" She called.

"Swingers party?" I asked Aphrodite as I crawled along. "Is that what this is?"

"More or less," she answered with a giggle. "Not all that hard core, but a fun time for some partner swapping."

"How the hell did I get invited to this?"

"Well, someone must have put you on the list." She said. "No wonder you're so reluctant. Hell, most of the people here are EXPECTING to get fucked more than once tonight! I'm quite sure that cat lady back there was hoping you'd join in the fun with the expectation of getting fucked by two cocks at once."

"Well, that explains a lot." I mumbled.

"Yeah, so the question is, what's your wife doing right now? I'm willing to bet she's getting hit on pretty hard, if not fucked already."

"I doubt that." I said quietly. "Swinging isn't exactly her thing. I feel sorry for the guy she's tied to if he thinks he's going to get into her pants tonight."

"I feel sorry for me!" Aphrodite mumbled.

I stopped and looked in the direction of her voice, not seeing her for the darkness. "Feel sorry for you? Because you're not getting screwed?"

"Pretty much. I've been throwing myself at you since we left the clubhouse and it isn't getting any better." She said, pulling my hand to get me moving again. "Might as well be hooked to a car bumper for all the sex I'm getting tonight." She said quietly, frustration and maybe even a bit of anger slipping into her voice.

We turned and headed down another tunnel, seeing light at the end. I expected it was the end, but turned out to be just another dead end room.

"Fine. Take em off." I said quietly.

"What?"

"Your underwear. Take em off." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but you gotta figure out how to get me undressed enough to get them on with this on our arm." I said, lifting our hands so that the red ribbon connecting us was visible.

"You are gonna look so fucking hot in these!" she said as she rolled onto her back and reached under her dress to pull off a tiny pair of white thong panties. With her underwear off she worked to get my coat off as far as we could, leaving it on one arm, and then doing the same with my pants, held onto my one arm by the suspenders. With my pants off she quickly skimmed my shorts and the pair of men's bikini briefs I had on, off, leaving me naked from the waist down. "Ohhhh yeah." Aphrodite cooed as she worked the thong panties up my legs, pulling them as far as my balls and then leaving them there as she bent her face down to engulf my engorged head into her mouth. "Um." She slurped as she plunged her mouth up and down my shaft.

"Looks like we're just in time." I heard a female voice say, looking past Aphrodite to see the cat lady crawling into the small room. "You know, if we do this outside we can get a whole fuck load of points!"

"Yeah, we could." Aphrodite said, with a grin. "If you can get that off again."

"Not a problem. We had a little accident getting it back on and somehow I have a hole where the crotch used to be." She said with a giggle.

"Smart move."

"Want some help?"

"Getting him dressed? Sure. Not the best costume for access." Aphrodite said with a giggle before reaching her hand up to grab my cock.

"Yours is though." The guy said, sliding a hand up Aphrodite's thigh and stroking between her legs under the short little costume skirt.

"Oh hell yeah!" She cooed as her hand stroked my cock and pushed her ass back out at the guy's hand. "But if we're gonna wait, let's wait and not start something I'm not going to want you to finish right now."

"Fine with me." He said as he stayed behind Aphrodite while she and the cat lady each used one hand to try and work my pants back on.

"Shame to cover this up." Cat lady said, leaning her head down and wrapping her lips around my cock. She bobbed her head up and down half a dozen times before pulling her mouth off with a loud slurp.

"So don't." Aphrodite said. "As long as his pants are on, who cares? As far as I'm concerned he can leave it hanging out all night!"

"I might care!" I answered as I sat up in the low confines to pull my coat back on my other arm.

"Come on, don't tell me you don't wanna have these two hot things service you a bit." The guy said with a laugh. "If they'd suggested that I leave it hanging out I'd be jumping at the opportunity!"

"I never said you couldn't, but you already kinda made that hard back in the last room!" the cat lady said with a wry look. "Take it from me," She said looking at me. "If a sexy woman wants to fuck, make sure she has a good time too!"

"Always." I answered as she backed up. "Shall we?"

"As soon as I get these on. Unless you want me to wait until we're out. You have lots of pockets."

"I don't care. If you wanna go commando in a dress, go for it." I said, as she stuffed my shorts and underwear in one of the oversized pockets in my turnout pants.

"Okay, Let's go!" Aphrodite said with a grin.

It only took us another ten or fifteen minutes to work our way out of the maze, with the cat woman crawling close enough behind me to try and reach under and grab my exposed cock every time we stopped. We ducked out nearly where we went in, Aphrodite leading us to Dorothy to get our ticket punched.

"And can I see the panty swap?" she asked politely.

"Go for it!" Aphrodite said to her.

With a grin Dorothy stepped over to me and pulled the front of my pants apart, to look for Aphrodite's panties despite the fact that my cock was hanging out already. She slid her hand down into my pants and cupped my balls through the tiny thong panty before sliding her hand up my shaft and giving it a few strokes for good measure, as she put it.

"I think we better go. It took us a long time to go through there." I said, not really sure I was ready to strip down in public and have sex with a stranger in front of everyone.

"Well, I guess it's off to eleven then. Quite a walk according to the map. If we get tired maybe we can just stop and have a little fun along the way?"

"We'll see." I said as we walked off into the dark, leaving cat woman and her friend there getting their punches.

We walked for a good ten minutes, crossing paths with a number of other groups going across or down the path we were on. Some were naked, or partially so, some were, like me, exposing body parts, but all seemed to be having a good time. "Hey, I know that soldier!" I said as an army officer appeared out of the darkness with the tall guy in red spandex.

"Hey honey!" my wife called as she walked up. "What the fuck?"

"huh?" I asked, taken aback."

"Lover. I know you have a big sexy cock, but don't you think it's a bit presumptive to have it hanging out like that?"

"Oh shit." I mumbled, quickly tucking it in. "Sorry."

"Sorry you were walking around hanging it out or sorry I caught you?"

"Both I guess." I mumbled before asking louder. "Where you headed to?"

"Eleven." The guy said quietly.

"Us too." I answered, "come on, it's up this way." I added, trying to keep my previously exposed cock from becoming the topic again.

"So what did you have?" My wife asked.

"So far, just a hay bale maze you had to crawl through. You?"

"Well it was a pipe tunnel thing. But the pipe was so small that the only way we could fit through was with human torch here crawling in with his head practically in my crotch." My wife said.

"That was probably the point." Aphrodite said with a giggle.

"What do you mean?" My wife asked curiously in the dark.

"What she means is that the games are apparently designed to intentionally be suggestive or outright sexual in nature."

"Why do you say that?" My wife asked.

"Look at the card. Have you seen the bonus points list?" I asked.

"Um. No." My wife said quietly, taking the card I pulled from my pocket to hand her. "Holy shit! These are just downright rude... Oh fuck. Do people actually do this stuff?" She said as she got to the bottom of the list.

"Oh yeah. And have fun doing it too!" Aphrodite giggle.

"Why do you have a punch mark by the swap underwear one?" My wife asked, stopping in the middle of the path to look at me in the moonlight.

"Well, I figured it was a pretty tame one to try."

"So you just got undressed in front of everyone and swapped underwear with...who?"

"Me!" Aphrodite giggle. "And it wasn't in front of everyone. We did it in the maze where it was nice and cozy!"

"So my husband is wearing your underwear and you're wearing his?"

"Well, your half right." She giggled, lifting her skirt to expose her bare pussy.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers