Halloween Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and she reached for my briefs, and pulled them down as she squatted down in front of me, making me lift my feet from my boots as she pulled my underwear off, leaving me as naked as she was. She hesitantly grabbed my half hard cock and aimed it at her open mouth as she leaned toward me. "Oh god yes." I groaned softly as her tongue swirled around it. "That feels so good."

"As good as those other women that sucked you tonight?"

"Better." I groaned as she put her mouth back around my cock.

"Liar, but thank you." My wife whispered after pulling off my cock again. "Tastes a bit funny. Is that what pussy tastes like?"

"Like what?"

"Kind of tart I guess."

"Yeah, pretty much.

"And you like that taste?"

"When it's yours? Hell yeah." I answered as she engulfed my quickly hardening cock. Her head bobbed on and off my shaft, her hand following her lips as she teased me harder and harder, less and less of me able to be contained in her mouth.

"You like that?"

"You sucking me? Always." I said as she let go and stood up.

"I'm really turned on right now." She whispered as several couples walked by less than ten feet away, clearly watching us.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Fuck me. I want you to bend me over and fuck me from behind. I want to feel your full length sliding into me." She cooed as she stood, her tits brushing my chest as she gently stroked my arms.

"With pleasure." I said, leaning down slightly and kissing her softly on the lips. We stood embracing like that, out finger tips gently rubbing up and down each other's arms as we kissed for long seconds before she broke the kiss and turned away from me. She bent over and rested her hands on one of the benches so that we were aimed the same way as the sidewalk, giving those walking down the path a profile of both of our naked bodies. I stepped behind her and gently rubbed my saliva slickened cock up and down her lips before pressing slowly into her, driving my cock deeply into her surprisingly wet pussy.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as I held her hips and started to stoke in and out of her. I could feel her whole pussy practically quivering as she stood there, her head hanging down, her big tits swinging in time with my strokes, our bodies light not only by the nearly full moon, but also backlit by the light of the fountain. In and out I plunged, slapping my thighs to her ass with each stroke, driving my fat cock deep into her and then pulling back quickly to start the trip again. Over and over I plunged into her, her moans and gasps growing with each passing moment, her pussy seeming to spasm and quiver around my shaft as if she were already climaxing.

"God yes...oh fuck yes!" she mumbled over and over as I drove my own climax closer. "Tell me when. Tell me when you're going to come. I want you to squirt it all over my tits. Just like he did. I want to see your cock pumping on my tits!" my wife moaned loudly.

"Soon." I mumbled. "Damn soon."

"Good. God damn I can't believe I'm still coming...So long..." She moaned.

"Gonna come!" I grunted, pulling my cock from her sopping wet pussy.

She quickly turned around, sitting on the edge of the bench and wrapping both hands around my cock. She stroked me furiously, her hands lubricated with her own pussy juice as she pushed my impending climax even closer. "UH FUCK!" I grunted as my body jerked, trying to drive my cock toward her, a huge gush of cum squirting out so powerfully that it splattered off her face and ended up on both arms and her tits. She aimed my cock lower, continuing to pump me, each new surge of cum squirting on her tits until she had over half a dozen long strings of cum laying on her tits, starting to turn more liquid and run and slide down her big round tits.

"God that looked so fucking hot." She mumbled, still stroking me and milking the last of my cum from my now shrinking cock.

"So?" Jessica said as she stepped around the fountain. "Was it as intense as out there?"

"More." My wife said quietly as Jessica squatted down next to us and reached for my cock. She leaned her head in and quickly sucked my cock into her mouth and spent several seconds licking and sucking the remaining cum from my cock. Then with a grin she released it and turned to look at my wife. Maintaining eye contact with her, she squatted down farther, leaning her face toward my wife's tits and began to carefully, methodically, lick my cum off my wife's tits, her tongue working first across the tops of her tits, collecting what she could there, and then working lower until she was sweeping her tongue across and around her rock hard nipples. "Oh god." My wife sighed softly as Jessica closed her lips around one of her nipples and sucked deeply.

"Play with her tits honey." My wife moaned softly. "I think she wants you to play with her tits."

I shrugged to myself and squatted down behind her. It only took my fingers a few moments to find the clasp for the strap that held her dress up and unfasten it. I pushed the stretchy red material down to her waist, exposing her firm round tits and slid my hands around her sides, cupping each orb with my hands and teasing my fingers back and forth across her rock hard nipples.

"Oh god." My wife moaned softly, tilting her head back and gasping. I looked around Jessica and saw her finger deep in my wife's pussy, teasing her clit as she slowly stroked in and out, her mouth moving from nipple to nipple.

I had to admit, I was getting pretty turned on by the thought and sight of my wife being pleasured by another woman, and slipped one of my hands down Jessica's body from her tits to the slit on her thigh. I worked my hand under the material and let my fingers find her full round pussy lips, gently stroking up between them and across her clit.

"God. I'm going to come again." MY wife moaned softly. "Shit I can't believe she's going to make me come again."

"Just have to know where to touch and how." Jessica said softly, moving from one tit to the other. "But your husband pretty well knows how to do that."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Just push your finger in now. As far as you can." Jessica said with a little gasp as my finger began to penetrate her tight tunnel. "Oh yeah." She cooed softly before going back to sucking my wife's tits. We stayed there for some minutes before Jessica stood up and looked down at my wife. "Take my dress off." She said softly, but clearly commandingly. My wife reached out and slipped the red material down over Jessica's ass, pushing it down until she could step from it. "Tell me. No one knows your husband as well as you do. Can you make him hard again?"

"I can always make him get hard again." My wife said with a small smile. "You want him hard again?"

"I do." Jessica answered.

"You want to fuck him again?"

"I do, but it has to be with your permission."

"I guess that's fine with me." My wife said, starting to stand up.

"No. Stay. I don't think you understand. WE'RE going to fuck him together."

"As in both of us at once?"

"Yes. You were clearly turned on by the public exhibition of your love making. It was tender and at the same time powerful. I want to use this opportunity to explore your comfort zone a bit farther. You responded well to my touch, but I would have expected you to object to another woman touching you sexually."

"It was kind of awkward at first. But as you sucked my tits and stroked my clit I got more and more turned on, and surprisingly, more comfortable with letting it happen."

"I could tell. So let's see what happens if we push that just a bit farther. How do we, together, make him hard again?"

"He loves to have me lick his cock and then tease my nipples with it." My wife said.

"Perfect." Jessica said quietly, squatting down in front of me and holding a hand out for my wife. She gently coaxed her off the bench to squat in front of me as well and then reached out to capture my cock. I watched Jessica's mouth close around my shaft and suck me in for a moment before pulling her mouth off and holding it for my wife to suck. My wife looked up at me a bit nervously as she opened her mouth and then closed it around my head. My cock was far from hard, but the view of both their faces in front of my cock, and their bare tits below was going to quickly have an effect. They took turns sucking me until I started to harden a bit and then Jessica rubbed my mushroom head back and forth across her tits and nipples before guiding me toward my wife's tits, where she did the same thing, teasing her nipples with the tip of my head.

"He does get hard fast, doesn't he?" Jessica cooed.

"He does that." My wife agreed.

"I want you to climb up on the bench, and put your head this way. On your back." Jessica directed as my wife first sat and then lay on the bench. "Good. Now let's see what this does for you." She said as she stepped across my wife's head, squatting slightly to bring her pussy down until it was nearly touching my wife's face. "Have you ever licked another woman before?" Jessica asked quietly before lowering her head down between my wife's legs.

"Oh god. No." My wife gasped as Jessica licked her pussy.

"You don't have to if you don't want. For now, just draw your husband forward and guide him into me." Jessica coaxed. I stepped forward and my wife reached up with her hand and gently guided my hard cock to her fat round lips. I held her hips and pressed forward, slowly pushing my saliva coated cock into Jessica's pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh. Yes. Perfect." She moaned softly. "Now. Use your hands. Just touch and stroke whatever feels good. Don't do anything you don't want to. But I do want you to watch if nothing else. I want you to tell me how you feel as you watch him."

"Okay. Nervous right now." My wife said as started to slowly stroke in and out of Jessica. "God is that how he looks fucking me?" She asked after a few strokes. "Oh god. Ohhhhhh fuck." She moaned softly as Jessica started licking her pussy again. I stroked in and out of Jessica, feeling her pussy snuggly caress me as I pushed and pulled in and out of her soft sweet pussy. I felt my wife's hands reach to my ass and gently stroke it as I stroked into the pussy inches from her face. To my surprise her hands left my ass and began stroking her hands in circles around her full round ass before gently pulling down on the creamy cheeks.

"OH damn." I groaned as I looked down and saw my wife, her tongue licking Jessica's clit while my cock stroked in and out of her pussy.

"You like that?" My wife asked softly.

"God it's sexy as hell."

"Pull out of me and let your wife suck your cock." Jessica said from between my wife's legs.

"Seriously?"

"Yes." She said almost sternly.

I pulled back and let my wife grasp my cock and pull it down toward her mouth. I eased forward and felt her close her lips around my head and swirl her tongue around and around my head. I almost couldn't help myself, starting to push my engorged cock in and out of her mouth.

"Put it back in." My wife said, pushing me back by using my cock as a handle. "Make her come now."

"You sure?" I asked

"Yeah. I'm sure." She answered as she guided me back to Jessica's pussy. I pushed into her quickly and started plunging in faster, Jessica quickly starting to moan and gasp in response, muffled by my wife's pussy. Her own groans and moans grew in intensity as Jessica worked harder, plunging at least one, maybe two fingers into my wife's pussy while she licked and sucked her clit.

"FUCK! I'm going to come!" My wife called to us. "Oh god. OH GOD...OH GOD DAMN!" my wife squealed as Jessica did something between her legs that pushed her hard over the top of another climax. I continued to pump into her as my wife bucked and convulsed below her, her own pussy starting to twitch and quiver around my shaft.

"My turn." Jessica moaned as my wife lay gasping for breath below her. "God, I'm going to come." She moaned as her legs started to tremble. I saw her back arch slightly and her ass push back at me as her whole body suddenly shuddered and shook in front of me. I felt her pussy clenching and spasming around my shaft, drawing me within a hairs breadth of coming myself.

"Come for me baby. Come hard for me!" My wife coaxed.

"Tease his balls." Jessica said breathlessly, her body still trembling.

I felt my wife cup my balls and roll them as I continued stroking in and out of Jessica's pussy. "He's close. I can tell. Now pull out and put it in your wife's mouth."

"You want me to have him come in my mouth?" My wife asked in surprise.

"I know, you've never done that." Jessica said as I pulled out of her pussy. "But you need to try. You need to show that you accept that part of him as willingly as he accepts your cum when he licks your pussy, and sweetie, you cum a lot when you climax."

"Okay." My wife said, taking my cock in both hands and stroking it quickly back and forth as she closed her lips around it.

"When he comes, just aim it to the side so he doesn't shoot right down your throat and gag you. Just take it all in."

Jessica slowly untangled herself from over my wife and turned around, climbing back on top of her again, her big tits pressed to my wife's. She leaned her face toward my crotch and sucked one of my balls into her mouth while my wife continued to stroke my shaft.

"OHHHH SHIT!" I grunted as my cock suddenly erupted in my wife's mouth. Over and over my cock surged while I did my best not to force my cock deeper into her mouth.

"That a girl. Now swallow it down. Don't hold it, just swallow it and then suck his cock until it get soft." Jessica coaxed.

"I can't." My wife said pulling my cock from her mouth. "I need to breath."

"That's okay." Jessica said, reaching one hand for my cock and pulling it toward her own mouth, her lips closing around my head and sucking the remaining cum from me. She released my cock from her mouth and looked up at me, her tits still pressed to my wife's. "So what did you think?"

"Incredibly sexy."

"Was it a turn on, even though it wasn't your wife's pussy you were fucking?"

"Yeah, it was."

"How about you. What did you think?"

"It was interesting to see what it looked like and what he looked like doing that."

"Good. Did it bother you to see him going in and out of me?"

"Surprisingly, no."

"Why not?"

"I guess because I was part of it too. It was a joint thing."

"Good. Good girl." Jessica said as she pushed herself up off my wife and then helped her roll up to a sitting position. She bent to pick up her dress and stepped into it. "You know, I usually get a hundred dollars an hour for a session like this." She said with a grin. "We'll just call this one on the house."

"Jessica, well, Adrian, whatever your name is." My wife said. "Do you do this with all your clients?"

"OH lord no. Only my special ones. Usually I'm just standing to the side watching, wishing I was getting fucked. I actually build time into my schedule every day to use a vibrator to get off or I'd go crazy."

"Well, thank you, I think. I may not feel the same way tomorrow, but right now, I feel okay."

"That's the idea. Now, here's my task for you, both of you. Get your clothes, stay naked and go home. Stay naked all the way home, that's doctor's orders. When you get home, take a shower, snuggle in bed together and, in the morning, talk. If you need me, call me. I'll come over." She said with a smile as she fastened her dress.

"By the way, did you ever figure out who invited you?"

"No, we didn't." my wife answered.

"Well, the one thing you do know. Someone you know, and knows you well, already does this and thought you'd enjoy it too. So if you ever figure out who it is, you have a pair of built in playmates, if you want to try something more private, though it seems to me you get off on anonymous public displays."

"It seems that way." I agreed, stepping behind my wife and reaching down to cup both her big tits.

"You can't still be horny." My wife chided me softly.

"Can and am. Just need some time to recharge." I answered.

"Tell you what, If you get hard by the time we get home, you can fuck me on the hood in the garage. How's that sound?"

"Sounds fantastic." I answered her, Jessica grinning at us.

"You two will be fine. But call me anyway. If you need to talk, or just because you wanna try more things." Jessica said before bending over and giving my wife a kiss and then leaning over my wife to kiss me. She lingered on my lips and gasped gently into my mouth. As she broke the kiss and pulled back I looked down and saw her nipple pulling gently from my wife's mouth.

"Just thought I'd try that as long as I was feeling bold." My wife said.

"Please. Call me!" Jessica said with a huge grin. "I think you two'll be a lot of fun to play with."

I watched her walk back into the club and then headed in myself, still naked to get the rest of our clothes. Most everyone had gone, but that wasn't a surprise, it was almost two in the morning. I gathered up our stuff and then walked out to gather my wife, who was waiting with our underclothes. We walked to the car, still naked, passing two couples busily fucking on the hoods of two of the few cars still in the lot. We drove home discussing who might possibly have invited us and finally gave up with no more of an idea than we did earlier in the evening. We did decide however, that after we woke up the next morning we were definitely calling Jessica to see about exploring more of those hidden limits which we suddenly learned weren't as limiting as we had always thought.

With the car parked in the garage there was only one thing left to do before shower and bed. A task my wife willingly submitted to, on the hood of my car with her legs spread high and wide for me!