Halloween Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers

"Um, twelve I think." She said, digging in my pocket for the card. "Yeah, twelve."

"Ohhh nice. Enjoy that one." She said as she took the card and found her punch, putting half a dozen holes in it to mark off several bonus point selections.

"I have a hunch we will." She said as she took me by the hand and pulled me off into the night.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to get carried away." I said as we made our way down the grassy fairway.

"Don't have to apologize to me. I got fucked and enjoyed it. You got to fuck her and enjoy it. What's to apologize for?"

"I kinda thought the idea was I was supposed to be your partner for the night."

"Oh sweetie. If I had a nickel for every guy that fucked someone they weren't tied to at this party I wouldn't have to work anymore!" she said with a laugh as we walked toward the paved path winding around through the golf course.

"So I'm just supposed to screw anyone who wants it?"

"Not if you don't want to, but it sure didn't look like you didn't want to!" Aphrodite giggled. "In fact, it looked like you were more than eager to give her a ride on your stick!"

"Who's that?" A female voice asked from behind us as we walked down the paved path, causing both of us to turn and look behind us.

"Trish!" A tall willowy woman wearing an outfit that reminded me of princess Leia in her slave outfit in one of the Star Wars movies, said as she stepped closer to us and gave Aphrodite a hug. "God that looks good on you!"

"Hey Karen. Not that you look exactly bad in that outfit either." Aphrodite said with a grin.

"So who was giving a ride to who on his stick?" she asked, looking me up and down while her partner, a Zorro looking guy with a bit of a bulge around the middle, stood next to her looking a little uncomfortable.

"Oh, the witch at the last station. Mike the fireman here gave her a bit of a boning out after he finished me off. Had to admit, it was nice having a naked woman laying over me while she got hammered. Haven't had that since we got together the last time."

"Oh god, don't remind me. I couldn't walk straight for days after that one!" Princess Leia, or Karen, or whatever said with a grin. "Can't wait to do it again either."

"So where did you just come from?"

"We came from the Eight hole. God that was a fun one. I had to lay on my back on a wheelbarrow thing and get pushed around while I picked up things that hung down on hooks from above us. Of course that wouldn't have been near as much fun if Zorro here didn't have to keep his cock in me the whole time!"

"Is that required?" I asked, suddenly remembering that was where my wife was headed.

"Well, only if you want full points, but I think everyone I saw was doing it. Even that soldier girl, though she was trying to pretend she didn't want to and it didn't feel good. Her moans belied that!"

"That soldier girl?" I asked.

"Yeah, saw her on the dance floor. She was trying to convince the guy she was dancing with that she really didn't want his hands were he was putting them, but it had to be for show because she really didn't fight all that hard once he had his hand down her panties."

"Ah." I said with a frown.

"That's his wife." Trish said quietly to Karen.

"Oh, sorry. Well, anyway, we're headed to twelve. You?"

"Same." Trish answered as we turned and started walking down the path side by side.

"So, just to be clear, my wife was getting wheeled around on her back with the human torch's cock in her?"

"Yeah. But it was so cute. She threatened to kick him in the balls if he came inside her. We all thought it was pretty funny, especially since she climaxed at least twice before they got to the end!"

I shook my head at the thought of my wife laying half naked on a wheel barrow climaxing on some other guys cock. "I feel sorry for him." I mumbled.

"Oh I wouldn't. He talked her into jacking him off all over another woman's tits. She seemed to be really getting into that part at least." Zorro said with a chuckle.

"So where else have you been?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well, we did three, which was a tunnel we had to crawl through. Zorro here had some really good chances to lick my pussy! Mmmmm that felt good." Karen said quietly.

"Don't forget four. You have to move over and under ropes that are stretched at all kinds of angles. If you touch a rope you have to take off a piece of clothing. If you run out of things you can take off you have to do sixty seconds in the penalty box, which requires that you perform some kind of sex act on someone of the opposite sex as long as you're in the box. God that was fun!"

"Yeah, I remember. I swear, you kept touching ropes just to get me naked!" Karen said with a shake of her head before looking over at Trish. "But then when we ran out of clothes, you think he'd fuck me in the penalty box? Hell no! He wanted to have Roger Rabbit's wife sit on his face leaving me with a stubby little cock on Friar Tuck!"

"Sorry honey, but hell, how could I turn down Jessica Rabbit?"

"I'm just teasing you. I don't really care if you lick half the rabbits in the county." Karen said with a chuckle, "Just so long as I get at least a couple more climaxes yet tonight!"

"Oh, I'm quite sure that'll happen." He answered back with a chuckle. "With a body like yours I'm sure someone will be happy to put something into one of your waiting holes!"

"Oh, cute." Karen said, rolling her eyes as before turning and walking backwards next to Zorro to look at Trish. "Just between you and me, finding something a bit bigger to fill my pussy is high on the list. So far I've only had Friar Tuck, and Zorro here, neither of which quite got the job done. "God, I'm horny!"

"Well, maybe you'll have a chance at something bigger." Trish said as we walked up to the twelfth hole Tee box, and what looked like a rope net hung over a tall wall. The wall looked to be about eight feet tall and maybe two feet thick with several couples climbing up and down the rope net as we stopped to watch.

"I'm not sure I get this one. It doesn't look all that sexy." Trish said as we looked on.

"Oh that's because no-one is at the top yet. Just wait." a woman wearing what looked like a Christmas Elf said as she walked up. " I call this one the orgasmic climb. The goal on this is to climb to the top and then back down the opposite side. The fun is that on the way up the man has to coax the woman toward orgasm, in one way or another, and on the way down the woman gets to return the favor. Many couples choose to have the woman go up and down with her back to the ropes, which of course leaves all sorts of wonderful opportunities to play, lick, kiss, suck, fuck, well, you get the idea. Kinda like a sex swing on steroids!" She said with a grin.

"Well Zorro? Shall we?" Karen asked her partner. "I think I'm definitely in the mood for a good tongue lashing."

"Any time you are." He said, leading her by the hand toward the net.

"Well, Mike the fireman, you up to a little more tongue lashing or would you prefer to plunge your hose into my favorite orifice and fill me with your fire putter outer stuff?"

"You're choice, as long as I get to play with your tits along the way."

"Ask and you shall receive!" she said with a grin, reaching to her front and pulling the material covering her big breasts aside, exposing both of them. "I think I'm going to do one better. How about I leave this whole thing down here. But you gotta leave your pants here too."

I thought about it for a few short seconds and then grinned. "deal!"

She pulled the top of her dress up from behind her neck, bending her head down as far as she could so it wouldn't pull off her mask, and then pushed the combined skirt and top down her legs leaving her in nothing but her shoes and mask. "Your turn!" she said brightly.

"Uh yeah." I answered a bit nervously as several more couples arrived. I kicked off my boots, and then undid the clasp on my left suspender before pulling my right arm out of my coat. I let my pants slide down my legs after shrugging off the right suspender and stuck my arm back in my coat, leaving me in nothing below my waist but my socks and a tiny white satin thong panty.

"Ohhhhh NICE!" the Elf said, stepping back over to us, having just given the new arrivals the run down on the game.

"Yeah, we swapped panties before." Trish said with a giggle. "Personally I think they look pretty damn striking on him, especially with his hard-on sticking out like that." She added, as she reached over and gave my protruding cock a couple quick strokes. "Well sexy, time to hit the ropes!" she said cheerfully, taking me by the hand and leading me over to the rope mesh. I looked up and saw Karen, Princess Leia or whatever I was supposed to call her, half way up the rope mesh with Zorro's face between her spread legs, her hips bucking on the ropes and making the whole thing move and bounce like a spiders web in a wind.

"Come on. I love feeling you inside me!" Trish cooed as she backed up to the rope mesh and leaned back, moving her feet to the ropes and putting them a few feet apart. I leaned in over her, letting her find my cock with her free hand and aiming it for her pussy as I stepped onto the first cross rope, lifting myself closer to her. I felt her find her pussy lips with my cock and then pushed gently up, lifting some of her weight from the ropes before she expanded enough to let my engorged cock slip into her velvety soft tunnel. "Ohhhhh fuck yeah!" she moaned softly as she started rocking her hips to encourage me to stroke into her.

The ropes somewhat limited what I could do, and we did have to move from time to time if we wanted to ever get over the wall, so I struck up a slow methodical stroke that slowly plunged my full length into her, over and over, her moans making it clear that she was enjoying every plunge of my cock.

"You know we're getting close to the top." I mumbled as I looked down at her bouncing tits, each soft round mound of flesh rolling and bouncing in time with my strokes.

"Yeah, me too." She gasped. "You wanna make me come first or you wanna come along with me?"

"Not quite there yet." I grunted as we moved up another rung on the rope net, making sure we moved in unison so we wouldn't come uncoupled.

"God you have me there already!" she squealed as I started stroking into her again, bouncing us on the net as I picked up my pace to push her over the top. "OH FUCK!" she squealed as her whole body tensed and her pussy spasmed around my hard cock. In and out I continued to plunge, driving her orgasm even higher as I tried to push mine to its pinnacle as well. "Oh fuck baby! Come for me! Fill me up baby!" she moaned loudly, her one free hand pulling my head down to her chest.

I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, and held it gently with my teeth, while I continued to pound into her, making her gasp even more as the weight of her bouncing tit tried to pull it free of my mouth.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she cried into the night as her whole body shook and trembled, my stroking cock keeping her orgasm pushed right to the pinnacle of pleasure. "OHHHHHHHH GOD!" she cried again as my body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock into her and spewing a gush of cum into her hot wet tunnel. "FUCK YES!"

"Uhhhhgh." I grunted, holding onto the net, so the two of us didn't fall, while my body spasmed and jerked over her, filling her pussy with shot after shot of cum. I felt spent for a moment and lay down on top of her, her legs lifting to wrap around me and her one free arm pulling my head down tightly to her chest.

"Ohhhhh god yes yes yes." She moaned softly as my cock, still buried in her, felt her pussy periodically spasm, causing my cock to briefly pulse again, little or nothing left to pump, but trying just the same. "Ohhh god. Now that was an orgasm!" she moaned softly to me. "One mother fucking huge orgasm!"

"Glad you enjoyed.

"Ohhhh I definitely did that!" She cooed softly.

"Come on. I don't know about you, but I'd just as soon get down than have my bare ass sticking out like this."

"What are you complaining about? I'm completely naked, remember?"

"That was your choice, wasn't it?"

"It was." She said with a grin. "It made me come even harder knowing that I was out here completely naked, all these people staring at your cock plunging in and out of me? Oh yeah. Just think. One of them might be my neighbor, or the guy at the grocery store, or my mechanic, or even, hell, my doctor? Oh yeah, the possibilities are endless. I might be walking through the store right next to someone who was staring at me getting fucked and never know it."

"And that turns you on?"

"Even more than just getting fucked in public. Knowing that no one will know who it was but I'll know it was me."

"And that assumes you don't try and guess or, like Karen, already know."

"Oh Karen. Yeah. She knows. But then I'd expect her to. We made our costumes together. She lives just down the street and when my husband is away on business we find time to...um...pleasure each other." She said with a giggle. "Though I'm thinking I might want to try and figure out just who you are so that when he's gone you can come and fuck both of us. Would you like that? To come to my house and fuck both of us at once?"

"I doubt my wife would approve." I mumbled while admitting to myself that it could be fun to try.

"Too bad, because you have a fantastic cock and you know how to use it VERY fucking well." She said, punctuating her statement with a sigh.

"Come on sex bunny. Let's get over the top."

"We just did, didn't we?" she asked with a giggle. "And by the way. I think I know for sure now your first name is Mike. I heard your wife mumble it while she was being fucked with that dildo at the last game."

"Okay, so you know my name is Mike."

"And I know you used to be a fireman. Know how I can tell? You know exactly what to do with all this gear, and of course your hose."

"Cute, but that still doesn't give you more than a first name."

"And a fire department, written on the inside label of your coat, right next to your last name."

"Oh geez." I breathed.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She whispered as she unwrapped her legs from around me. "Come on."

"Sure." I said as I followed her up the last two rungs to the top and then helped her climb over and down the other side, her bare back against the ropes and her sopping wet pussy pushing against my deflated cock every chance she could. Finally we stepped from the ropes and walked to where we left our clothes and dressed.

"So, one more. Sixteen. I wonder what waits for us there?"

"I don't know, but it's a long walk from here. Fortunately it's getting us closer to the club house. I'm getting thirsty!"

"Yeah, me too." She said as we walked off into the dark, her friend having long since made their way toward whatever their next station was. "We're having fun, but there's no way we'll win. We're way to slow."

"Yeah, someone has to come a lot and slow us down." I chuckled as we cut across a wide fairway to cut some time off the walk.

"Can you hear that? Someone's getting fucked pretty good." Trish whispered as we approached a clump of trees.

"Sounds like more than one someone." I whispered back. "Maybe we should go around."

"Maybe we should peek and see who it is!" She whispered back with a giggle. "Hell it sounds like quite a few someone's"

We crept toward the trees and eased into them, trying to get a look without being obvious.

"Holy shit!" I blurted in surprise, as I looked out into a clearing within the trees. There were several benches in a semi-circle, each with at least one couple and a some with two couples, fucking in various positions while in the middle of the half circle was, of all people, my wife, completely naked except for her sports bra, which was pulled up above her big tits, and her long sleeved army shirt, still hanging from one arm. Her pants and boots were in a pile and she was sitting on what looked like a small half barrel about a foot or so in diameter, the human torch standing in front of her as she stroked and sucked his cock, his hands groping her exposed tits.

"SHHHHH!" Trish hissed as she tugged my hand. "Come on!"

"What the hell?"

"It's a monster den!" she whispered as if that explained it all.

"NO. I think you won't be going anywhere, at least not yet." I heard a loud voice say from the woods a few yards from us.

"Oh shit." Trish mumbled.

"You still haven't explained." I said quietly to her, as a guy in what looked like a variation of a werewolf came out of the shadows.

"It's a monster den. You get captured and you have to go to the den until you both come, one way or another."

"Ahhhh. Ohhhhh." I said finally remembering what we had been told at the beginning.

"Come on guys. Just take it easy. He's a first timer." Trish said quietly.

"Oh really? That's funny, that's the same thing he said about her!" The werewolf said, jerking his thumb over his shoulder back toward the clearing. "That's why we gave her the choice of what we planned or a chance to get more cocks in her pussy. She turned down being tied over a bench until five guys had fucked her in favor of riding the beast until she made him cum all over her tits."

"THAT does not surprise me." I said with a slight shake of my head. "But still, seeing my wife sitting there naked like that sucking a cock is a bit of a surprise."

"Oh, she's not just sitting there. Trust me. She's riding the beast!" He answered.

"The beast?"

"Think vibrator on steroids. It's a dick that vibrates, wiggles and strokes, all at the same time. And from the sound of the moans she's been making, she's enjoying the hell out of it." He laughed. "Now what should we do with you. Let's see. Lots of pussy! I think maybe when she gets done we'll put your partner on the beast naked until she convinces five women to ride your cock and face. How about that?"

"Oh, that's wicked!" Trish said with a frown. "I've had to ride that thing before. I don't know if I can take it that long."

"Well, I suppose if you'd rather, we could make his wife lick your pussy while he sucks the flame thrower or whatever his name is." the other werewolf that came out of the shadows said.

"THAT isn't going to happen!" I protested. "Not now, not ever!"

"Then it's the beast!" the first one said, as we heard grunts coming from the clearing. "Good timing. Sounds like the flame thrower guy just unloaded."

We followed the two werewolves to the clearing and saw my wife, shakily climbing off the barrel shaped thing, a pinkish cock sticking up from it, still vibrating and pumping up and down a couple inches. She stood up, cum dripping off her big tits as she stood next to the beast trying to stretch her legs. "A bit over ten minutes. That's pretty damn good!" the second werewolf said, as he reached for Trish's arm and pulled us over toward my wife.

"What are you doing here?" My wife asked breathlessly, clearly not happy to see me, as she quickly started pulling the sports bra down over her cum covered tits.

"Got caught too." I answered.

"What are you staring at?" she snapped uncomfortably as she tried to get her arm back into her shirt.

"Just enjoying the view. Never seen you do anything like that. You looked pretty sexy riding that thing."

"Seriously? That turned you on, seeing me being exposed like that while all these guys fucked women while watching me?"

"I'm not saying that part was sexy, but seeing you naked on there, yeah it was."

"Come on you two. Clothes off!" one of the werewolf's barked at us.

"Looks like my turn." I said quietly as I started pulling off my coat as far as I could, my pants still held up by only one suspender. I shrugged the one suspender off and let my pants slide down, revealing only the tiny white thong panty still hanging around my thighs but covering nothing.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers