Halloween Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers

"Nice panties." My wife said with a frown.

"Yeah, not that they do much." I said, looking over at Trish who was pushing the dress down her body, leaving her naked except for her shoes.

"Here, let me help you." she said, helping me push my t-shirt up and over my head and off one arm, the arm tied together still holding my coat and shirt on that arm. I stepped out of my pants and boots at the same time, and let Trish pull me back slightly so she could straddle the half round wooden box, the cock sticking up still moving up and down and humming quietly.

"So? What's the deal?" My wife asked as she stepped into her pants and tried to pull them up with one hand.

"She has to ride the beast until she can convince five women to ride my face or my cock." I said quietly.

"Okay. I definitely don't want to watch that!" My wife said a little crossly.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, why would I wanna see you fucking a bunch of other women? I mean you can't really enjoy that kind of thing, right?"

"You mean like you weren't enjoying sitting on this thing and sucking his cock? Looked to me like you were enjoying the hell out of the whole thing. Sounded like it too. Could hear your moans all the way to the tree line."

"Yeah, well..." My wife said a bit lamely.

"Yeah, well. I'm not going to ask how many times you've been fucked or by who, but just for the record, I know some of these stations you have been to. A little birdie told me you enjoyed the wheelbarrow ride just fine."

"I didn't." She protested.

"Oh hon. Can it." I said quietly. The person that I heard talking about you didn't know you were my wife, so I pretty much figure her comments were honest, and she said you climaxed at least once. If you're having fun, just say so. It's not like you're going to hurt my feelings." I said as she stood and stared at me, her pants half way up her legs, her pussy still exposed.

"Okay, I'm having a little fun. I just don't want a whole bunch of cocks stuffed in me. One a night is enough."

"Now was that so hard to admit?" I asked, feeling Trish tug on my hand.

"Hey as much as I'm all for a couple getting things sorted out, I'm sitting on this thing!" she said breathlessly.

"Huh? Oh yeah." I said.

"Come on. I need five women to sit on his face or cock, your choice!" she called out to the half dozen couples leaning over the benches or getting dressed again after having finished their penance to the werewolves.

"I will!" A woman in an Indian costume said, from across the clearing. "Come on Pirate man!" she said pulling him along by the hand around the bench she had apparently recently been bent over.

"I'm not going to watch this." My wife said quietly.

"Oh honey!" the Indian said as she stepped closer. "You're going to miss the fun? Why don't you ride his face while I take his cock!"

"You expect me to let him lick my pussy after having to ride that thing?" My wife asked incredulously.

"Trust me, It'd be worth it!" she said as she stepped across my midsection and hiked up the soft looking leather skirt to expose a completely bare shaved pussy. She wasted no time squatting down over my cock and reaching for my hardon, lifting it and rubbing my head on her already wet lips before sinking quickly down on it. "Ohhhh my god yessss!" she hissed softly as she began bouncing up and down my shaft.

"Didn't you just get fucked?" My wife asked in surprise.

"UH huh. Sorry Pirate man, but you just didn't get it done like this." She mumbled as she bounced up and down on me, her bare ass slapping against my thighs.

"Oh god." My wife said, rolling her eyes. "I'm headed to twelve." She said with a huff.

"Oh she'll have fun there." I chuckled as my wife and the human torch headed out of the clearing.

"Oh yeah." Trish said breathlessly. "Come on ladies. Any takers for a good tongue? I know he's good at it!" She called to the other women in the clearing. "Shit no takers." She moaned as the box she sat on hummed and pumped its artificial cock up and down in her. "God damn I'm going to come any second."

"Not a surprise." The woman on my cock mumbled. "Got stuck on that one year for half an hour. Couldn't walk straight for an hour."

"Oh lord." Trish mumbled as her body began to shake.

"Amanda! Come over here!" The Indian called to someone I couldn't see. "Help us out here."

"Oh yeah. Tell you what. I'll let him warm me up if I can have that when you're done!" I heard a woman say as she stepped into view, wearing a long red dress with slits up both sides nearly to her waist. "I wanted to get into his pants on the dance floor and couldn't, not going to pass up the chance again." Jessica Rabbit said as she hiked her skirt up and stepped across my head. "Tell you what Johnathan, if you're a really good boy I bet our little friend on the box wouldn't mind sucking your cock a little while!" She said as she squatted down over me, her full bare lips inches from my face. "Okay Fireman Mike. Let's see if you can start a fire as good as you put them out!"

I reached up with my one free hand and pulled her a little lower, drawing her teenage looking pussy closer to my face. I licked slowly along her lips, pressing my tongue slightly between her fat rounded outer lips and teasing the flowery soft inner lips with the tip of my tongue.

"Mmmmmm that feels nice already!" she moaned softly, as I stroked my tongue across her lips a second time, pressing deeper and tasting her tangy juices. She pushed her free hand between her legs and used her fingers to spread her lips apart for me, exposing her hard little clit to my flicking tongue, drawing a gasp from her lips. "OH god that's so sensitive already." She groaned as I stroked the tip of my tongue around it in small circles.

The woman on my cock continued to bounce as I licked Jessica Rabbit, her pussy caressing my cock with each stroke, and my fat head expanding her tunnel with each stroke down my shaft. I couldn't see her any longer, but I could hear her moans growing in intensity with each passing minute. I doubted she was going to last much longer, and I was right. I had just pushed my tongue as deep into Jessica's pussy as far as I could when the Indian on my cock spasmed, her pussy squeezing my cock as her whole body shuddered. "OH god yes yes yes yes yes!" she moaned loudly as she pressed her ass against my thighs and ground her pussy against my cock and balls. "Ohhhhh fucking A yessss!"

"I think it's going to be my turn in a second." Jessica said as she lifted herself off my face. It took a few moments for the two couples to rearrange themselves, the Indian getting up and walking away with her partner while Johnathan, wearing a caveman outfit, and Jessica Rabbit rearranged so that she could sit on my cock.

"Holy fuck yesssss!" Jessica groaned as she pressed her incredibly tight pussy down around my shaft. "I knew this was going to be tight, but fuck!"

"Oh god." I grunted as her pussy engulfed my shaft, squeezing tightly as she worked her way down the full length of my shaft. "Jesus you're tight."

"Just like a teenager!" she moaned as she started slowly stroking up and down my shaft. "Oh god yes. Fuck yes." She mumbled over and over as she drove my engorged head deep into herself, the end of her tunnel banging against the tip of my head with each stroke.

"Shit, you keep doing that and I'm going to come in you." I groaned as she pistoned her ass up and down in front of me, her tight tunnel quickly teasing me closer to climax. I could feel her velvety soft tunnel caress every inch of me as she bounced slowly, her own moans and gasps growing closer together with each passing second.

"You're not supposed to." She moaned. "I think you still have a few more to take, right?"

"I guess." I grunted, trying to hold back the feeling that was building between my legs and spreading through my whole body.

"Oh shit you feel so big in me. I'm gonna come any second lover. Any moment now!"

"Oh shit." Grunted, trying hard to hold back the climax that she was quickly drawing from me. "AHHHHHH FUCK!" I cried into the night, my whole body jerking as a huge gush of cum lanced up into her pussy.

"FUCK!" she screamed into the night as her whole body trembled and twitched on me. I could hear her gasping as her pussy clenched and spasmed around my spurting shaft, my own body jerking with each new surge of cum pushing into her. "Ohhhh fuck yes. Fuck yes." She mumbled over and over as she sat on me, her pussy continuing to clench and spasm around my now softening shaft. "Jesus that was a good fuck." She finally breathed, her body sagging slightly as she sat on me.

"Oh yeah." I breathed heavily, feeling like my cock was done for a while after that massive orgasm.

"Okay stud." I heard Trish say quietly, pushing the caveman in front of her back from her face, his cock clearly shrinking after his own climax, which I apparently didn't even hear as I was coming inside his partner.

"Okay. All four of you are good to go." One of the werewolf's said. Four coming at once is hard to time but you'll get the points for it."

"Who cares about points." I breathed as Jessica pulled off of me, letting my softening cock flop onto my body and lay there oozing more cum slowly from its shrinking form.

Trish pulled off the machine and helped me up, the two of us standing, well, me almost naked, and her completely naked.

"The only thing I regret is I didn't get to see your tits." I told Jessica Rabbit. "After playing with them on the dance floor I was kinda hoping to see them. They felt damn nice."

"Well, we're done with all our stations. We were on the way back to the club. So I'll make a deal with you. You stay naked as you are until we get back and I'll go as naked as she is."

I hesitated a moment before Trish poked me. "Well? Daring enough to go all the way back naked to see two women walk completely naked next to you?"

"What the fuck, why not." I said, reaching for my pants and boots. I pulled my pants off the boots and stepped into them, throwing the pants over my shoulder. I straightened up to see Jessica undoing the strap over her shoulder and then pulling the tight fitting dress down her body. She stepped out of it exposing her entire body, including her full D cup breasts and rock hard nipples to us in the moonlight.

"We're suppose to do one more station, but I don't think I can take another one." I said to Trish as we started walking back.

"Who cares. We had fun. That's what it's all about." She said, slipping her hand in mine and swinging it slowly as we walked at a leisurely pace down the paved path toward the club house. It took us nearly fifteen minutes to get back, by which time my cock was once again swinging back and forth, nearly rigid, from the view of both women's nude forms and bouncing tits teasing me.

"Sorry, gotta be dressed in the club house." One of the female vampires at the door said.

"Okay." I answered, reaching for my pants.

"Uh uh." Trish said with a grin, reaching to snap the red ribbon. "Don't need this anymore, or these." She said taking my pants. She reached into the pocket and pulled out my bikini underwear and held them up. "Is this considered dressed?" she asked the vampire.

"As long as his balls and most of his cock are covered, fine by me."

"Good." She said holding the underwear out to me and letting the rest fall to the ground while she put her own dress on. I walked in to the club house wearing only my face mask, boots and underwear, everything else being carried. I felt a bit conspicuous until I realized that I was far from the only one with less than their whole costume on. We made our way quickly to the bar and I ordered a beer, downing most of it in one swig.

"God I was thirsty." I said as I gasped for breath for a second after the long chug.

"Yeah, me too." Jessica said. "Isn't that your wife?" She asked, pointing to my wife, sitting at a table, with nothing but her panties and bra on.

"Yeah. I better go see how she is. She looks a bit out of it."

"Yeah." Trish and Jessica said following me to the table. I pulled a chair out and sat down.

"Hey sweetie. How are you doing?"

"Wasted." She said quietly.

"Wasted?"

"Yeah. We came back and I've had three drinks so far. "I'm not feeling much of anything at the moment."

"Sooooo. You had three drinks because?" I prompted.

"I've had three guys dicks in my mouth and four in my pussy. How the hell am I supposed to feel?"

"Um. I don't know. What are you feeling?" I asked quietly.

"Completely and totally fucked, but also guilty. I mean it's supposed to be for you, not every jack and ape with a dick."

Jessica scooted a chair over to her and sat down, leaning her face closer to my wife's. "I don't know your name, and I'm not really supposed to, but let me help here, okay?"

"Help? How?"

"Well, my job, my real job, is that I'm a relationship councilor. So I know a lot about this kind of thing. You came tonight intending to have fun, did you?"

"Well, in a way yes."

"If you didn't feel guilty would you say you had a lot of fun, or just a little fun?"

"Well, if I didn't feel guilty it was a lot of fun, but I do feel guilty."

"Guilty about what?" She asked quietly.

"Well, aren't I supposed to save myself for my husband? I mean isn't that what we're supposed to do? Hell I know he fucked other people tonight too, but I'm the one that feels guilty now."

"Did you feel guilty then, while you were doing it?"

"Not really. It felt damn good. Not the same as when we have sex," My wife said, turning her head to look at me. "I mean sex with you is a lot different, because I know you love me and you're showing me you love me. But yeah, laying on that wheelbarrow thing with a cock in me stimulated the shit out of me."

"Did you come?" Jessica asked quietly, drawing my wife's attention back to her.

"Yeah. I did."

"Did you come more times than that?"

"Yeah. I did. God I came so hard sitting on that damn box in the middle of the clearing, all those couples watching me suck his cock. I think I came at least twice before I finally got him to climax and spray all over my tits."

"So it felt good. Did you feel guilty then?"

"No. I was too damn excited. I didn't know for a while if I was embarrassed or turned on, sitting there naked like that. But when I came it was SO damn hard!"

"Well, let me tell you a secret. Most of the women here come to these so they can play. They want to feel another man's cock in their pussy, or mouth or even up their ass. Sometimes they get to do things that their real life partner won't, or can't, do, but they love their partner and they come in agreeing that this is a value to both of them. I don't know of any couples here that have the kind of issues I frequently have to help monogamous couples with. This is a place to let your hair down, try things you might not otherwise try, and maybe, most importantly, realize that there is a huge difference between making love and sex. Your husband makes love with you. But the human body is designed to desire sex. It's built to search for the strongest candidate to father your children. Both men and women are that way. Men aren't built to be monogamous. So a lot of guys cheat. Women are better at it, but biology still makes them look and think about different guys and how they would be in bed. That's all natural." Jessica said softly.

"The advantage here, is that you come, you express that biological side, both of you." She said, looking up to me as well. "And when it's over, your need, your drive to look outside is sated for a time and for most couples here, that makes their loving bonds even stronger. My husband will have sex with as many partners tonight as he can, but when the party is over, he's as faithful to me as any man can be. And I love him for that faithfulness. I know that this kind of thing will ALWAYS stay at the party. No outside meetings, no married guy dating sites online. Nothing like that. If he really really has to get more than I'm giving him, we'll do something about it together. Bottom line is...never go outside of the relationship alone. Never get mixed up between lust and love. You feel both, but love is ALWAYS reserved for your husband. That make sense?"

"Sorta." My wife said quietly. "How long have you been doing these?"

"Quite a few years." She admitted. "Trish here has been doing them longer. Stay here. I'll be right back."

I watched her get up and walk quickly across the club to a table in the corner, coming back with a small clutch sized purse. She reached into the small bag and pulled out a card. "Look. If you need to talk after this, just call my office. I'd be more than happy to have you come in, or even come out to your house. I do sex therapy, so home visits aren't all that unusual." She said quietly.

"So, I'm not all screwed up because I enjoyed this?" My wife whispered, looking more at me than anyone else.

"No, you're not all screwed up. This kind of thing isn't for everyone, but I assumed that since you were here you'd already talked it over and wanted to try something like this. Didn't you?"

"Actually, no." I answered her. "We didn't even realize what kind of party this was until well into it. Neither of us had any idea about just how sex filled the games were going to be or we probably wouldn't have come."

"Well, I'm pretty sure you're good with it." Jessica said with a grin. "At least you seemed to be enjoying it every time I saw you. The question is, is your life mate, your wife, your love, good with it?" She asked, looking back at my wife.

"It was fun. I mean I didn't think it was going to be, and the first time my partner out there wanted to put his cock in me I was pretty hesitant. The only reason I finally allowed it was that it was the only way to play the game, and I can be a bit competitive. But once we were doing it, damn it felt good."

"What felt good about it?" Jessica asked.

"Because it felt so damn naughty. I mean I was laying back with nothing on below my waist, and anyone could see my pussy, and then he pushed his cock into me...oh god it felt good. I wished it was my husband's though. I really wanted it to be his. The whole time I was laying there I was pretending it was Mike's cock."

"So have you ever had sex with your husband in any kind of public setting?"

"Not really. We did it in the back of a car once." My wife admitted.

"So, really, this is all new territory for you. You know what I suggest? I suggest you take your husband outside, find a nice public place and have sex. Suck his cock. Get him nice and hard and then ride him until you both come. Then see what you feel. IS that as exciting as what you did out there? Does it make you feel all hot and tingly, or was it having sex with someone else that was the real trigger."

"Really? You think I should do that?" My wife asked in surprise.

"Unless you wanna just throw down on this table." Jessica answered with a giggle. "Personally I wouldn't mind. I think he has a pretty damn sexy body for an older guy, and just between you and me, he has one hell of a great cock! Big, but not too big, long but not too long and oh god it hits all the right places!"

"So you fucked him tonight?"

"I did." She said quietly. "But considering you fucked my husband half a dozen times or so."

"Your husband? I thought he was the rabbit?"

"Nope. The human torch is my husband, so go have fun. See me after and we'll talk more." Jessica said as she stood back up. "Come on Trish, let's give them a little space."

"Well, what do you think?" My wife asked me quietly.

"About what, having sex or where to have it?"

"Where of course. I think she's right. I think we need to have sex, just you and me."

"Well, I have just the place then." I answered, standing up. I took her hand and led her, still in nothing but her bra and panties, out the door into the night. As the sidewalk turned to head toward the golf course itself, there was a large fountain with benches around it. I walked her to the first bench, where anyone walking back from the course, and of course the games, would see us. I turned to face her, gently pulling the sports bra up her body. She lifted her arms and let her big thirty eight D tits swing free in the night air. I knelt down in front of her and slipped her underwear down, pulling her untied boots off as well as her socks so she was completely naked.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers