Halloween Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers

"Oh god. I'm starting to get the picture here. No wonder the couple in the tunnel next to us sounded like she was having an orgasm. She probably was with his face in her crotch!"

"Well, that is sorta the idea." The human torch said quietly. "You didn't get that?"

"I must have missed that memo!" my wife said a bit crossly. "So what else don't I know?"

"Well, it's supposed to be adult fun. You play a little and have a good time. My wife and I enjoy the hell out of it."

"Don't you get upset that she was playing with other guys or her get upset that you had your hands and other parts on other women?" MY wife asked.

"Actually, no. This party is the best because no one knows anyone else. If you come across someone you played with in public you'd never know it. No, we have fun, go home, take a shower and go to bed and what was done at the party stays here. We don't talk about it. But it does have great side effects. Since we started playing at these parties our sex lives and our relationship have never been better. Things were getting pretty bad at home when we came to the first one of these a few years ago."

"So, what happens if some guy tries to do more than his partner wants?" My wife asked, clearly disturbed at the thought.

"This!" He said raising his arm to show the red ribbon. "This is the safety valve. Any time, if things go to far, you snap the ribbon. Once the ribbon is broken, you're done. You go back to the clubhouse and you don't worry. If a guy tries to do things after the ribbon is broken he's likely to get taken down by any number of guys. It's the universal consent sign for the party.

"That makes sense." I said quietly. "Come on. Let's keep waking though. There are supposed to be monsters out here."

"Yeah, there usually are. They attack you and don't let you have your card back until they make you climax, one way or another." The guy said.

"How the hell did we get invited to this?" My wife asked quietly.

"I've been asking the same thing." I answered her as we drew closer to the eleventh hole tee box.

"Are you having fun though?" I asked her quietly.

"I'd be having more fun if I had another amaretto sour. This is all a bit much to handle."

"Then this will be really interesting." The guy said with chuckle.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I did this one at last years. No way to do it without getting really intimate."

"I don't like the sound of that." My wife said as we stepped onto the grass, looking at a table of what looked like a variety of dildo's and a long bench, like a locker room bench, with a series of dildos sticking up from it.

"Welcome!" A witch said with a smile. "We call this broomsticks. The challenge is to determine just how big your partners broomstick is and how much of a broomstick you can take. So for guys, your partner can get you as big as possible, any way she chooses, and then measures you. Incidentally there is a prize at the end for longest. Guys, you get to use this interesting assortment of toys to determine just how much she can take. Of course if she prefers to do it herself, she can straddle the board." She said, motioning to the bench. "Though I should warn you, some of them move." She said, reaching for a switch on the table, which caused several of the dick shaped dildos to wiggle or pump up and down.

"Sweet!" A woman behind me said, another couple having stepped up behind us while we were listening. "Come on Roger!" She said, pulling a guy in a sorta rabbit costume around to the table. She was wearing a pair of shorts type coveralls which she quickly undid the suspenders on and let drop. Within moments she was bare from the waist down with her shirt pulled up over her B cup tits. "You can suck my tits while I test these out, then we'll see how you measure up!" she said as she stepped across the board and quickly aimed the first, rather short dildo at her pussy.

"I'm not doing that!" My wife said sharply.

"Oh you don't have to." The witch said. "Just bend over and let your partner try different ones on you until he finds the one that goes all the way in but the next doesn't."

"Seriously? You want me to pull down my pants and let him stuff dildos in me?" My wife said, looking at me.

I started to open my mouth to say something when Aphrodite stepped between us. "Look sweetie. I don't know how you're gonna have any fun at all tonight if you're gonna be prudish all night. There probably isn't a guy here that hasn't seen more than one pussy. No one is asking you to bend over and get fucked, just play with some toys and enjoy it!"\

"Are you for real?" My wife asked her.

"Definitely. Come on. We'll do it together." Aphrodite said, pulling me by the hand as she stepped over to the table. Using one hand she lifted her skirt before bending over, one arm stuck out so we didn't break the ribbon and the other holding herself on the table. "Come on fireman. Put some hose in me and let's see what happens!"

"You really want me to do this?" My wife asked me again.

"I'm not going to say yes and I'm not going to say no. I think you need to decide yourself. But I think it's a good idea, what he said. Whatever happens here tonight stays here."

"So in other words, you plan on fucking someone else tonight?" My wife said with a frown. "Okay torch. Let's do this!" she said as she undid her pants and then pushed them to her knees with one hand. She pulled him by the wrist over to the table and bent over next to Aphrodite and exposed her bare ass and pussy.

"Here you go gentlemen!" the witch said over the moans of the woman working her way down the bench of dildos, handing each of us a box of assorted cock shaped dildos. "Enjoy!"

"Oh I bet I will." Aphrodite said with a grin.

I set the box on her back and pulled out what looked like the smallest of the group and gently rubbed the tip up and down her sopping wet pussy, slowly pressing it between her lips until I felt the entrance to her tunnel.

"Oh finally." She moaned softly as I pressed it into her as far as it would go. "But you can do a lot bigger than that."

"If you say so." I answered as I pulled it out, looking over at my wife's bare ass as the human torch worked a modest sized cock into her.

"Oh shit." My wife mumbled as he stroked it slowly in and out of her a few times, teasing her pussy.

"That's it. Enjoy it!" Aphrodite said to her as the torch pulled it out and dropped it into the box to pull out a larger one.

I did the same, picking one about half way up the size range. I pressed it to Aphrodite's lips and then worked it slowly into her, stroking it in and out slowly to lubricate it and push more of it into her. "Ohhhh yeah. That's it baby. Fuck me with that thing!" She moaned loudly by as I stroked it fully in and out of her pussy, her hips trying to push back at me in time with my strokes.

"Oh fuck." My wife moaned as the torch worked a larger dildo into her, one that was nearly as big as I was.

"Go bigger." Aphrodite coaxed as I pulled the dildo from her. "I can take a big one!"

I dug one out of the box that i was sure was quite a bit bigger than I was, began to press it into her pussy, bringing gasps from her as I tried to work the long fat dong into her. "Ohhhhh god." She moaned as I got about half of its length into her and started to stroke it slowly. "God what I wouldn't give to have your cock in here right now!"

"You really wanna fuck my husband?" My wife moaned as the torch worked the dildo in and out of her.

"OH god yes. His cock looks so fucking good. You are such a lucky bitch to get fucked by that all the time."

"Well, you want him hard, that's one way to do it. Fuck her with it sweetie."

"I am," I said as I stroked the dildo in and out of her.

"No, your cock. You wanna fuck other women, go for it. Only limit, don't finish inside anyone. I don't want any bastard children running around."

"And you?"

"Me, maybe not." She answered, a short groan coming from the torch.

"Don't worry partner. I'll make sure you get something before the nights over, just don't know how far I'm willing to take that yet."

"Right now I'd settle for a good blow job. My balls feel like they're about to explode!" He said with a chuckle. "Besides, I don't think you can take the next bigger one."

My wife looked back at him as he pulled the dildo from her pussy and then pushed herself off the table. The two of them pulled the spandex suit down his body until it was to his knees, leaving him naked from there to the mask on his face. My wife squatted down in front of him, grabbing his exposed cock with her ribbon tied hand, her pussy still bare as she knelt on the ground with her legs spread. I looked on as she stroked his cock, aiming it at her face. "Don't you dare come in my mouth!" she said just before she engulfed his engorged head with her lips.

"Ohhhh shit." He groaned quietly as she bobbed her face on and off his cock.

"You wanna put that in my pussy?" Aphrodite prompted, reaching for my hand and giving it a little tug to draw my attention back to her and off my wife.

"Um." I said looking back at my wife sucking another guys cock for the first time.

"Tell you what. Why don't I measure you up the same way, okay?" Aphrodite said, pushing herself up off the table and turning around to face me. She squatted in front of me and engulfed my cock with her hot mouth, sliding her lips and one hand along my shaft the same way that my wife was working the torch's cock.

"That's about it." I heard him grunt. "Much more and there won't be anything left to measure."

My wife pulled her mouth off his cock and twisted to get the plastic twelve inch ruler out of the box and set it against his dick. "Just a tad over eight." She announced.

"Good. Now how about we go for that five bonus points? Make me come baby!" The torch groaned as my wife slowly stroked one hand along his rock hard shaft.

"On one condition. Don't you dare come in my mouth or I swear I'll kick you in the balls!"

"Not exactly sweet talk, but I understand," He groaned as my wife closed her lips around it again. Her hand stroked up and down his shaft as her lips stroked the first few inches of his rigid shaft. On and off she plunged her face until he groaned his warning. She pulled her face off his cock and pushed it to the side, aiming it past her as the first huge squirt of cum lanced out of his cock. Over and over he grunted, shooting shot after shot of cum until all that was left was a drool leaking from his tip and dripping across her thigh and to the ground between her still spread legs.

"God that felt good." He said breathlessly as the witch came over and punched holes in their card, a grin on her face.

"I think you're hard enough." Aphrodite said, pulling her face from my cock and reaching for the ruler in our box. Nine and a quarter! DAMN!" she said from where she was squatting in front of me.

"Oh yeah." I groaned as Aphrodite engulfed my cock again, bobbing her head rapidly on and off my shaft, my head slipping into her throat with each stroke. "God I'm gonna come." I groaned as I felt my balls tighten and my head slip into her throat again.

I expected her to pull her mouth off my cock like my wife does on the rare occasion that she actually does suck me, but instead she held her mouth around my head, pulling slightly back so I wasn't driving into her throat and stroking her hand more vigorously to push me over the top.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted as my body jerked, trying to jam my cock into her mouth farther, her hand on my shaft preventing it as a huge surge of pent up cum erupted into her mouth. Time after time my body jerked, pumping more into her mouth as I stood there, panting, my wife staring at me from where she was still on her knees, her pants bunched around her ankles.

"How can you do that?" My wife finally asked Aphrodite as she gently stroked and sucked on my cock, my load clearly long swallowed.

"Easy. I love giving head!" She answered with a grin, looking up at me lustfully. "But god now I'm so fucking horny. I want to come soooo damn badly!"

"Well. Turnabout is fair game. My husband is good at oral." My wife said. "As much as I hate to do this, might as well make her come now, or she'll be badgering you to fuck her the rest of the night, and I have no illusions that you'll give in." My wife said before standing up. "But if you don't mind, I think I won't stay to watch."

"I wouldn't either." The torch said quietly, letting my wife finish fixing her pants first so they could work on getting his one piece spandex suit pulled back up his body. "We have the eighth next."

"Come on stud. Show me what you can do with that tongue!" Aphrodite coaxed as she stood up and took my hand, pulling me the few steps back to the table, where she sat down and then lay back, spreading her knees wide and lifting her legs to give me complete access to her pussy.

I looked over at my wife as she turned to face away from me, the two of them heading off into the moonlit night and their next task, wherever that might be.

"Oh yeah." Aphrodite moaned as I bent down and licked up her sopping wet lips. "Yeah baby. Give it to me. Oh god." She moaned loudly as several more couples walked up near us. "Lick my hot twat!"

I slid my tongue up between her lips over and over, flicking across her clit with each stroke, making her body jump and jerk with little electric tingles radiating through her body. She rocked and bucked her hips against my face as I slurped up between the lips of her leaking pussy, breaking my attention to what I was doing when I felt a hand slide into my pants and grab my softened cock.

"Just keep licking honey!" I heard a soft female voice whisper to me as her hand started to stroke my shaft inside my pants, coaxing it to start swelling once again.

"OH fuck! SOOOO close!" Aphrodite moaned, trying to pull her hand, tied to mine, up to her own tits. I pushed my arm up along her body to give her access as I stayed kneeling between her legs, licking her sopping wet pussy, driving my tongue into her as far as I could with each lick before sliding up and flicking across her clit several times. I could feel my cock being stroked and quickly growing in the hands of...well, I wasn't sure exactly who, not with Aphrodite's legs clamped around my head.

"Fuck her now." That female voice coaxed softly, her hand slipping back and forth along my mostly hard cock.

Yeah, I was definitely turned on enough to fuck her no matter who was watching. I reached for her hand and pulled it from her tit, trying not to break the lace ribbon, and pulled her hand down to her thigh where I let go so I could spread her legs back apart. I pulled my head from her pussy with a long moaned "noooooo" as she looked down at me.

I stood up, my face and her pussy glistening in the moonlight with her juices as I stepped up and rubbed my engorged head against her lips. I pressed easily into her and began stroking in and out with abandon, quickly driving her crazy, her hips humping back at me in time with my strokes as she moaned and gasped in pleasure in front of me.

"That's it sweetie. Fuck her! And when you're done, fuck me too!"

I looked over at her in surprise and saw Tinkerbelle standing next to me, her partner standing behind her rubbing one exposed tit while her free hand stroked between her legs.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" Aphrodite screamed as her orgasm finally washed over her, her pussy clenching and spasming around my shaft as her whole body arched rigid on the table.

"Well, that was definitely worth the twenty bonus points." The witch said with a grin, her own skirt pulled up, her fingers stuffed in her pussy as she watched along with half a dozen couples that had made their way to the station.

"Oh shit." I mumbled in embarrassment, quickly pulling my cock from her pussy and trying to tuck it back into my pants with one hand.

"Awwwww don't be shy! I have to stand here all night and watch and all I get to do is ride the board. How about giving me a little of that sexy cock? You do I'll punch you some extra points!" the tall thin witch said with a grin.

"I don't think..."

"Oh trust me, she won't mind, will you sweetie?" She asked Aphrodite as she stepped over between me and the table, putting herself between Aphrodite's legs. She let go of her skirt and looked past me while she dug into my pants with both hands, finding my cock and pulling it back out. "Just go ahead and use the dildo's in the boxes to measure your partner and then ladies, get your man all turned on and measure him. Prize at the end for the longest cock." She said to the group. "If you need help, let me know, but right now I'm going to be a bit busy for a few minutes!" she said looking back at me and smiling while both hands stroked my fat cock. "Now how about it? Willing to give me a little bit?"

"What the hell." I mumbled as her hands coaxed me to ignore the momentary embarrassment of having my cock out again. With a smile she turned around, pulled the skirt of her costume up to expose her whole bare ass and pussy and gently aimed my cock at her wet slit, using it as a handle to pull me toward her. With my hand still tied to Aphrodite, I had to lean part way over the witch while she leaned over Aphrodite.

"Oh god." I mumbled as I watched her lean her face down and suck on one of Aphrodite's bare exposed tits. I pushed my hips forward and drove my fat cock quickly into her, drawing a gasp of surprise followed by a long slow moan of pleasure.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me!" she moaned, before going back to sucking the tits in front of her, my cock now plunging in and out of her pussy. She rocked her hips and arched her back in time with my strokes, letting my nine inches drive all the way into her until I bumped the end of her tunnel with each stroke. I only had one free hand, but that didn't stop me from unzipping the back of her dress and pulling it down her body. She quickly worked her arms out of the sleeves and I pulled my cock out long enough to push her black dress down over her ass and down her legs.

I stuffed my cock back into her pussy and started stroking with abandon, her whole now bare body shaking with each impact of my thighs against her firm around ass. I wondered briefly how far you could hear the rhythmic slap slap of my thighs in the night as I reached my free hand up to capture one of her swinging tits. "Shit, I think I'm gonna come!" I grunted in surprise as I felt my cock swelling fatter and that familiar tingle racing through my body.

"Harder. Fuck me harder!" The witch moaned, pulling her mouth from Aphrodite's tit long enough to coax me to plunge harder into her.

"YES!" the witch screamed into the night, less than a dozen strokes later, her pussy clamping and spasming around my cock as I continued to stroke into her, slapping loudly against her bare ass.

"OH FUCK!" I grunted as my body jerked, pumping a gush of hot cum into her spasming pussy. "Ohhhhhhh god." I groaned as I stood there, my cock spasming inside her pussy each time my body involuntarily convulsed.

"Oh sweetie, you can say that again." The witch moaned softly, pushing herself up off of Aphrodite and wiggling her ass to move my quickly shrinking cock around inside her. "God he's got a nice one." She cooed softly to Aphrodite who answered with a knowing grin. I think you get points for stripping me and fucking me and hell, anything else I can think to give you for it."

"If you say so." I said, pulling out of her and stepping aside to let her move from between Aphrodite's legs.

"Oh trust me, I do." She answered with a grin, stooping to pick up her dress. She quickly stepped into it while Aphrodite slipped off the table and straightened her own costume. "I hope you saved some of that for later. I might have to find you after the game and see if I can coax another of those from you." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled her face close to mine and seductively kissed me long and wet before pulling away and looking to Aphrodite. "Girl you are so lucky tonight. Where are you going next?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers