Handcuff Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so conflicted. Shame and guilt melded with arousal and sensuality. She couldn't escape. There was no way to even masturbate and relieve some tension. She just had to let it build and feed on itself and grow its wispy, seductive tendrils.

She could call Laine. She totally could. But not tell him about the sexy parts. Definitely not that. God no.

But maybe just say she was uncomfortable. Or that she was scared being alone and handcuffed and so helpless and exposed and....

Catria rolled onto her other side. She was just making it worse. Thinking of solutions only led back to thinking about her predicament, which turned her on, which made her think more. It was a cycle she didn't have a clue how to break.

****

Laine was kind of surprised to awake the next morning and realize he neither saw nor had heard from his sister since he'd left her room the night before. He still couldn't believe that she'd actually gone along with that stupid idea.

But hey, if it worked, maybe it wasn't so stupid.

First thing first, check on Cat. He certainly couldn't leave her like that any longer than necessary. Hopefully she was still ok with being cuffed and hadn't changed her mind but been too guilty to call for him.

He breathed a sigh of relief at finding Cat still in her bed, snoring softly. Her covers had come askew in the night. She wouldn't have been able to adjust them easily, he supposed.

Most of her back was uncovered, including her cute little panty-covered butt. Laine tugged her blanket into place before nudging her awake.

"Hey. Hey. Morning, Cat. Time to wake up."

"Hm?"

"Morning," Laine repeated. "How are your arms?"

"Oh. Them." Cat sounded a little surprised, like she'd forgotten being cuffed. Her shoulder moved, then she stretched out for a moment. "They're alright, actually. One's a little stiff from lying on it funny."

"I imagine it would be. Here, give me your wrists. I'll unlock you."

"Yeah. Ok."

She must have still been fuzzy from waking up, because Laine could have sworn he detected reluctance in her tone and the slowness of the way she rolled onto her tummy and let him get at her cuffs.

Two soft clicks and Cat was freed. She sat up and rubbed her wrists, which appeared a bit red, but otherwise fine.

"You sure you're ok?" Laine asked. "Your arms don't hurt? Or your wrists?"

Cat smiled. "No, I promise, I'm fine. I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep, but... I dunno. I must have."

"Uh huh."

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you're still guilty about cuffing me last night. It was my call," Cat said with uncharacteristic firmness. "It was fine. And it worked, even."

"Well we don't know that for sure. It could have just been one of those nights where you wouldn't have wandered anyway."

She shrugged. "Then we do more tests. Simple."

"Um...."

"Stop worrying. Seriously."

"I'll try."

Silence fell. Laine fiddled with the handcuffs, not quite sure what to do with them. Cat watched him evenly. After a moment she spoke.

"I don't suppose you'd mind leaving so I can change?"

Laine jerked into action. "Oh. Yeah. Right. Sorry." He retreated awkwardly from the room. "I'll just go, uh, like... do... stuff."

Laine pondered the events of that morning and the night before as he got ready for the day. He had a sense that some things weren't quite right, but he wasn't sure how or why.

Everything had basically gone right, hadn't it? Cat was fine, she'd stayed in bed, she seemed fine with continuing the experiment. He definitely hadn't scarred with her with the weird, low-level bondage.

Maybe that was it. Maybe the problem was that on some level, he associated handcuffing his sister for the night with... well, activities one didn't engage in with siblings. Bondage. Eroticism. Bad things.

That was silly though. It wasn't about that. Not even a little. Even if she had been nearly in her underwear....

And she had kind of a look about her....

And if she'd been some other girl....

Nope. Nope nope nope. That train of thought needed derailed.

Sure Cat had a nice butt, and she looked good in her flimsy nightwear. That was fine. Living with his sisters, Laine had long ago had to come to terms with their femininity. That was ok. It was manageable. He didn't even take notice most of the time.

It was the damn handcuffs. They were a symbol of restraint and power imbalance. That was just part of their essence. Maybe he'd recognized that unconsciously at some point and just hadn't acknowledged it. Maybe that was where the weirdness came from.

If that was all it was, that was probably fine. It just meant he had to be aware of what sorts of things he was feeling and make sure they didn't run into inappropriate territory.

After all, it wasn't like he wanted to restrain Cat. He didn't want to have to do anything of the sort. Probably he was feeling guilty that this was what it had come to. Forced to make his sister a prisoner of her bed at night.

Well not forced exactly. But they'd all agreed. It wasn't just him. Cat and Maggie had supported the idea.

Laine shook his head. He had some things to sort out, and so far he wasn't getting much of anywhere.

****

Catria breathed a big sigh of relief once Laine left her room. She lifted her blanket and stared down at her panties which prominently displayed the results of her previous night's arousal. She couldn't imagine the embarrassment of her brother having noticed that.

"I'm such a goddamn perv," she muttered, though without the harsh recrimination she'd expected to launch at herself.

She wasn't feeling quite so strongly about it in the fresh morning light. The urgency had passed. Her hands were free, and with them her mind. It was a temporary and incomplete freedom, but it was something.

Until that night. Her heart beat a little harder at the remembrance that it was going to happen again. And again and again. Unless she stopped it. She could just say no and it would all be over. No one would be any the wiser.

Catria peeled off her mostly dried underwear. She wasn't going to say no, she knew. She was going to let it happen. Make it happen, if necessary. Whatever the hell last night had been, she needed more. More time to understand what she felt, if nothing else. More chances to figure out what had been awakened with such a small, simple removal of the basic freedom she took for granted.

It was an insidious and intoxicating thing. Playing the victim, a helpless little waif. She felt a paradoxical sense of power and discovery as she looked forward to that night and her next chance to be cuffed.

She was the last to arrive for breakfast, but that was nothing unusual. There were only three of them, and someone had to be the slowest. This morning, however, she felt the eyes of her siblings boring holes through her as joined them, and she really wished they were both there already. It would have been easier to deal with one at time. At least she wouldn't have felt outnumbered.

"So," Maggie said.

"What's for breakfast?" Catria asked, not waiting for the inevitably awkward question to be voiced.

"Whatever you make," Maggie replied without missing a beat. "So how'd you sleep?"

Catria fished a box of cereal from the cupboard, taking longer than needed to make a selection as an excuse not to make eye contact. "Laine told you already, didn't he?"

"I did," Laine confirmed.

"Well then you don't need to ask me about it," Catria said.

"Cat," Maggie said delicately, "I just want to make sure we're all on the same page here."

"I am. I don't know about you two."

"Very funny. Seriously though. You slept ok? You're not just faking so your brother doesn't feel guilty?"

"I slept fine."

"And you're ok with carrying on like that?"

Catria hesitated. She had to be careful about how she answered. A mild deflection, perhaps. "It was your guys' idea, you know. I don't know why I'm getting all the questions."

"Just to bug you," Laine said.

"Shut up, Laine," Maggie said without even glancing at him. "Personally, Cat, while I did indeed agree to this plan... I didn't expect you to actually go for it."

Catria rolled her eyes. "Of course you didn't." She pitched her voice a bit higher in a mocking tone. "'Here Cat, put these handcuffs on we both think it's a good idea! Wait, why are you putting handcuffs on that's a terrible idea!'" She snorted. "You two need to figure yourselves out a little better."

Once she'd poured her milk, Catria took off to go eat in her room. Partly to keep up the pretense of mild annoyance, but partly, too, because discussing being handcuffed was... well, it was doing things to her again.

It was worse when both her siblings were present. Two people who might figure her out instead of just one. Twice the risk, twice the subtle throbs down below.

****

Laine was relaxing in the living room that evening by himself. Maggie was flitting around somewhere, and he'd hardly seen Cat all day. She hadn't stayed long at breakfast, and she hadn't joined her siblings for supper. He was trying not to worry about her.

"What'cha watchin'?"

"Porn," Laine replied automatically as Maggie lifted his legs off one end of the couch and settled in beneath them.

Maggie was quiet for several seconds. Then, "liar, no one's even got their clothes off. You're watching sports, aren't you!"

Laine smiled at the accusation. For the life of him, he couldn't remember how that stupid little in-joke had started between them. "You caught me."

"So predictable." Maggie half-stifled a yawn. "Anyway...."

"Anyway?"

"Are you gonna, like, cuff Cat again tonight?"

"That was the plan."

"Ok."

"Oh now don't say it like that."

"Like what?"

Laine waved his hand. "Like you don't really think it's a good idea but you're gonna let me do it anyway, then say 'I told you so' if something goes wrong."

"No, no. Just... I'm not sure what's going on with Cat. That's all. She seemed weird this morning."

"Yeah, she did, didn't she. I haven't been able to figure out if it's her, or just something in my head."

"No, it's definitely her."

"Huh."

"But I don't think she's upset about it or anything. I really don't think she minds."

"Me either." Laine shrugged. "But I don't know what's going on, and she sure as hell isn't saying."

Maggie patted her brother's knee. "We'll just have to keep an eye on her, ok? I mean, we always do anyway, but still."

"Yeah, I hear ya." Laine reached out and squeezed Maggie's hand for a second. "The three of us against the world, yeah?"

"Fuckin' right."

Despite their conversation, Laine somehow managed to forget about Cat as he was getting ready for bed. He had stripped down to his boxers when there was a soft knock on his bedroom door. He turned around and was about acknowledge the knock when the door opened anyway.

"Oh, hey, Cat."

"Hey."

She padded over to him on bare feet, then turned her back and stuck out her arms. Laine shrugged and grabbed her handcuffs. He carefully fastened them to her wrists, still unused to the process and a bit worried about hurting her. She didn't react.

"Ok, well, thanks," she said. "Night, Laine."

"Yeah. Good night, Cat."

He watched her leave, even poking his head out into the hallway until she was back in her room. She made an odd sight in her little panties and cami top, manacled hands hanging down above her butt. Oh well.

Laine had almost crawled into bed himself when he heard the call.

"Laaaiiine!"

It wasn't an urgent shout, but he was unquestionably being summoned. He marched down to Cat's room and found her curled up with her blanket kicked down toward the end of the bed.

"Tuck me in?" she asked.

He snorted. "Yeah, alright." He pulled her covers up over her shoulder and kissed the side of her head. "Sleep tight."

"Thanks."

"No worries. You're kinda helpless like that, huh?"

Cat's response came oddly slow. "Yeah," she said faintly. "Kinda helpless."

Laine shrugged and left her to sleep.

****

Catria lay quiet in her bed for a while after Laine departed. She shouldn't have called for him just to tuck her in. That was bad. Bad little girl.

She couldn't help herself. That was all. She'd been thinking and planning and scheming all day. She had a much better idea what to expect this time, and she'd obsessed.

It was just one of those things. She had a new game, of a sort, and even though she knew she shouldn't really play it, she was going to anyway.

Getting tucked in was part of her scheme, though she'd tried to resist. Letting Laine see her once more, all curled up in bed in her panties and cuffs, supremely vulnerable, it kicked her horniness properly into gear. It would have gotten there anyway, but she'd opted for the quick and easy short cut.

Catria let the feelings creep through her and infuse her various inner places. Feelings of shame and guilt, of helplessness and sexuality, of need and desire. She fought a lot less hard against them now that she basically knew what was coming. Instead, she used them. Harnessed them. Let them feed and grow.

Only once she couldn't stand it anymore, when her pussy ached and was beginning to make a serious mess of her panties, did she hop out of bed. She nearly fell as her foot got caught in her blanket, but she managed to keep her balance.

She'd hidden her vibrator just under the top layer in her underwear drawer in preparation. Her extremely limited dexterity meant having to plan ahead a little.

Catria turned on the toy and squeezed her fingers tight around it to savour the vibrations. Goddamn she needed this.

There wasn't really a good way to connect the vibrator to her vagina. That was a problem she hadn't really solved yet. The best she could do was place it on her bed, then carefully clamber on top and try to lower her pussy onto it. The results weren't great.

She could make contact, sure, and some vibrations were better than nothing. But she had no means of adjusting, of getting more pressure, a more stable connection. Any shifting she did just moved the toy around and made it impossible to get what she needed.

The added frustration was exquisite. Her arousal was teased and taunted, and the consequences of having her hands behind her back were made all the more real and important. She loved and hated it at the same time.

Catria bounced and rocked on her vibrator, trying desperately to make something happen. It wasn't enough. She couldn't get enough consistent contact, nor properly direct it.

The self-teasing, while still deliciously frustrating and arousing, was beginning to wear thin. If she couldn't get off, then the whole thing was going to backfire and she'd end up miserable and horny all night.

That actually didn't sound too bad to her masochistic side, but the rest of her wasn't on board.

In a sudden flash of inspiration, Catria wiggled her way back off her bed. She grabbed one of her pillows and dragged it to the middle of her bed. She felt around for her still humming vibrator, then set it on top of the pillow.

It still wasn't a perfect solution by any means, but it was better. Raising the vibrator a bit gave her better options and angles to work with. She only hoped it was enough. How embarrassing would it be to have to call for her brother to uncuff her because she was too horny to sleep?

Catria's knees went weak and she almost fell off her bed when she tried to balance herself with her arm, only to be reminded that it wasn't available. The thought of Laine coming in and seeing her had sent a shiver through her whole body.

What would he think if he caught her happily riding away on her humming pillow, panties soaked, eyes glazed with pent up lust? He'd have to know at that point, right? He'd have to know what a little pervo she was. That she let her brother, of all people, help with her newly discovered bondage fantasy.

It didn't seem to matter anymore that it hadn't even been her idea at the start. It was hers now. Her stupid, sexy thrill ride.

What would Laine think? What would Maggie think, for that matter?

The extrapolated humiliation of being discovered by either of her siblings meshed with the not-quite-adequate vibrations on her pussy. Catria came, releasing two days of novelty and repressed need all in one much needed orgasm.

She shuddered and shook, and eventually just let herself fall over and twitch her way back to a placid state. Relaxation settled in at last, and she let the afterglow rock her gently to a less conscious state.

With the last of her energy, Catria rolled over and squirmed around until she could grab her vibrator and turn it off. She went to sleep with her bed in a state of total chaos.

****

Part Two: Sexualization Investigation

****

The weeks passed, and the siblings all adjusted pretty well to the new arrangement. Laine and Maggie still weren't quite sure about Catria's easy acceptance of being handcuffed every night, but nothing had gone wrong thus far, and she was staying in her bed. It was hard to argue with results.

Catria, for her part, was still experimenting with her new fetish. She was really getting the hang of using her limited dexterity to its full potential while cuffed, and preparing for her nightly fun when she wasn't.

Taping her vibrator to somewhere useful before bed had become a favourite of hers. Often it was just to her 'sex pillow', but she explored other options. Sometimes they didn't work out, but it was fun to try anyway.

She'd had to start sneakily buying her own batteries so as not have to explain her sudden need for replacements every few days. That was a small enough price to pay.

Catria gradually became bolder about flaunting herself in handcuffs too. The novelty of simply wearing them had faded, though her deeper appreciation of them remained. She had to get a little riskier to find the deep, anxiety-inducing thrills she craved.

Some mornings Laine slept in or forgot to come check on her first thing. She loved those mornings. Since she'd managed to figure out ways around most inconveniences she experienced at night, namely how to successfully enjoy her bondage induced horniness, brand new ones in the morning were a delightful bonus round to her game.

She couldn't, for instance, get properly dressed while still locked up. She had to walk around in her flimsy night clothes if she wanted to leave her room. That wasn't all that exciting, given how relaxed the household was about these sorts of things.

However, depending on what panties she wore, and how soaked she'd made them the night before, it was sometimes terribly obvious that she'd been playing. Those mornings were the most nerve-wracking and the most fun almost regardless of whether she ventured from her room, or whether she simply risked Laine noticing when he came to unlock her.

Another interesting facet of her imprisonment was that she couldn't go to the bathroom in the morning until her cuffs were removed. That had been quite the interesting discovery the first time. She'd walked in, assuming that it would be no problem, only to realize that even if she could get her panties pulled down, she'd never get them back up, let alone be able to wipe herself. The thrill of that exciting predicament had nearly sent her back to her room for fun time.

Actually being held hostage, unable to even pee without getting help, that was one of her guilty favourites. That first morning she'd waited as long as she could before waking up her brother. She kept hoping to have an idea, or that he'd wake up on his own, all the while growing more desperate until she was ready to burst. She'd been practically dancing as she tried to hold still to get unlocked.

Catria cherished the memory of that first time. Subsequent experiences were still fun, but the first was always the most memorable.