Her Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers

Julien's kiss claimed me; his kiss taught me what a kiss was supposed to be. With Lisette, each one was like a treat thrown to a dog for good behaviour - something she gave away to occasionally reward me. Julien's kiss wasn't a treat, or even a gift. I felt his hunger, not just in his lips and tongue but all over his body. Julien kissed me out of want - need, even. It was a mutual need, and it was an intimate connection shared equally by both of us. Our tongues clashed and twined; we tasted each other's desire, and it fuelled the heat.

I realized his body was beginning to rock a little as we made out passionately. I was unaccustomed to being so close to another guy, and it was a little bit of a shock, and an instant fascination as well as a source of intense arousal when I felt a hard pressing against my lower belly that could only be the hardness of an erection trapped inside his jeans. He was gently, perhaps unconsciously, pressing his cock against me. Humping me.

Keeping my mouth fixed on his, kissing him continuously, I slid my hands back down to his hips and urged him to slide a little ways down my body. He shifted inch by inch until I could feel the stiffness of his erection colliding with my own. I groaned urgently against his mouth, and he suddenly reared back with a huge gasp. He propped his hands on my chest and panted, staring down at me with pure astonishment. His stunningly beautiful eyes were wide and wild.

"I'm s-sorry!" he huffed.

"Why? I asked you for it!"

"I... I'm... losing control!" He looked slightly sheepish.

"Sometimes we need to lose control. You said that." I ran my hands up and down his sides.

He bit down on his precious pink lip, and took on an expression of deep concern, his smooth, youthful brow knitting very slightly. "I like you too much!" he burst out, his voice trembling. "I don't want to ruin another friendship!"

"You haven't ruined any," I soothed. "Miles was the one who ruined that friendship. And I'm not him. You're safe with me. I want you, Julien - I am one hundred percent certain of that."

The worry on his brow relaxed a little, and he gave a slightly wobbly smile. He sniffed and wiped at the corners of his eyes. "Cody... Cody. I... I don't want to just fool around... you know? I want a boyfriend really bad."

I took his hand and kissed his fingers, tasting the salt of his tears. "I'd be your boyfriend." I kissed his palm. "If you'd have a schlub like me."

He looked astonished again, and his chest rose and fell rapidly. "What about... her?"

I shook my head slowly. "I'm done. It took you to make me realize that she never made me a better man. She only ever tore me down. She never loved me - she loved the person she was trying to make me into. My big mistake was loving a pretty face enough to overlook everything that wasn't pretty." I reached up and stroked his bottom lip with my thumb. "You're prettier. This mouth - this is the sexiest mouth I've ever seen. When you smile, I nearly die every time." I drew my fingers up his cheek, and my thumb stroked his eyebrow. "These eyes - these are the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. Ancient armies could have gone to war for eyes like these. You're the most beautiful creature in the world... and the best part is, your beauty goes all the way through."

He dropped his head and let out a little squeak. "I don't know what to say to that."

"You could always kiss me again...?"

He laughed unsteadily and collapsed over me again, bringing his mouth close to mine. He paused, and I groaned to feel his warm breath on my lips.

"I just need you to promise one thing," he whispered.

I trembled beneath him. "What's that?"

"Don't put yourself down anymore. That's what my sister did, and I'd hate to see you carrying that on. I think you're super cute... and if you're gonna be my boyfriend, I'll be reminding you all the time how adorable and sexy you are. It's only right that you believe me."

"You think I'm sexy...?" I breathed, slipping my hands up under his shirt. My cock throbbed of its own volition. By the way his eyes flicked down and the light gasp that momentarily cooled my wet lips, I knew he had felt it.

"Hell. Yes." He punctuated each word with a small, intimate kiss.

He sat up just long enough to strip off his shirt, and then our mouths connected with heat and hunger. I was completely unaware of the passage of time as we kissed, and my hands explored his soft, bare skin. Julien was a sensory feast, and I was ravenous. I remembered how deliciously satisfying it had felt to hug him for the first time, and this was that feeling multiplied, plus an overwhelming dose of erotic thrill as he penetrated my mouth with his tongue and began again to gently press his hardness against mine.

"Ohhh!" I groaned as we finally paused to catch our breath. I felt charged up from head to toe, and hard as granite. "Is it just me, or is this better than sex?"

His seductive mouth curled into a cheeky smirk. "Umm... I only really have self-pleasure and porn to compare anything to. But... kinda sounds like you've had some pretty lousy sex." His fingers played teasingly with my shirt buttons.

"Very possibly," I chuckled. I flicked open my top button and nodded, giving him permission to help himself. His smile widened, ramping up my pulse, and I reached up to slide a finger over his bottom lip. "My pretty virgin...."

He caught my finger in his mouth and sucked on it as he unbuttoned my shirt from top to bottom. I breathed heavily, enjoying this little preview of his oral skills. He let go of my finger once he had exposed me from the waist up, and ran his hands over my belly and chest before lying down on top of me and wriggling a little. We both relished the sensation of bare skin on bare skin.

"This feels so good," he whispered, kissing my neck and cheek.

"Mm-hmm," I agreed.

"I'm really turned on right now," he breathed into my ear. "Really, really, really,"

"I can tell," I whispered back. "And I am too."

"I can tell," he giggled, humping me firmly and growling a little.

"Oh!" I gasped at the pressure and friction. "Are you, uh... also feeling really... confined?" I tugged on his belt loops. "These jeans, uh... if you were inclined to take them off... you know, for the sake of comfort...?"

He giggled again. "Oh, you wouldn't mind that?"

"No, I wouldn't complain."

He sat up and undid his button and zipper. I couldn't stop staring at the silhouette of his hard cock. Was this happening? Was I really about to experience another guy's hard-on? I was having undeniably lustful thoughts about it.

"One second," he said sheepishly, climbing down off of me and standing up so that he could properly remove his pants. He faced away from me as he did so, and when his jeans dropped, I held my breath. He was wearing a snug pair of red briefs that emphasized the pert outlines of his round buttocks.

"Wow," I exhaled.

He peeked back over his shoulder coyly. "You like my butt?"

"Yeahhh," I said stupidly, unable to remove my eyes from it. I had thought Lisette had the market cornered on cute butts, but here it was, most certainly right in front of me - the cutest butt in the entire world. Julien eclipsed all others in the cute butt department. "Umm... if you start walking around the apartment without pants, I'm not going to be able to look anywhere else."

"Not even... here?" He turned around with a sly grin, the tip of his tongue protruding slightly from between his lips. He rubbed a hand gently back and forth across his now barely-contained erection.

"Uhhhh...!" My eyes followed the movement of his hand, fascinated. Unthinkingly I mumbled, "Lise sure didn't have THAT...."

His hand stopped. I looked up, and his face was somewhat startled, his eyes wide and round.

"Oh... shit," I breathed, slapping a hand over my mouth for a few moments. My cheeks burned hotly. "I'm sorry - that was an idiotic thing to say. I'm seriously the most awkward person in the world. I don't know what possessed me to talk about your sister in a context like this! I'm sorry! Did I ruin it?"

After a brief pause he burst into laughter, and rubbed at his bulge once more, which, fortunately, had not noticeably diminished. "No, I guess not." He shuffled forward and stood at the edge of the bed, gazing down at me with an unmistakably lustful gleam in his warm hazel eyes. "You can talk about her... just so long as it's about how I'm better."

I nodded slowly. "Already, making out with you has been better than sex with her - I don't think you have anything to worry about."

He slid his hands up his front and pressed them overtop of his nipples with a little pout. "I don't have tits, though."

I shrugged. "I'm not complaining. I always was more of an ass man anyway." I tentatively reached out to touch his bare thigh, drawing my fingers ever so slowly upward.

"Touch me," he invited in a low whisper, spreading his arms. "Anywhere."

I sat up and let my legs dangle down over the side of the bed, with Julien standing between my knees. I watched his eyes as I let both of my hands rest fully on his upper thighs, sliding around the backs. I wasn't accustomed to having this sort of freedom to touch someone. My gaze roamed over him, every inch, now and then returning to his eyes - those warm hazel eyes, flecked with green and gold - to make sure he was still okay with this.

"Go on," he whispered, smirking down at me with his achingly sexy mouth. "I gave you permission. Don't you believe me? Touch!"

I let my thumbs slide up until they made contact with the lower edge of his whimsically bright red underpants, and his expression only grew friendlier. This freedom was so heady, I felt dizzy. I took a breath and moved my hands up to cup his butt cheeks fully. We both gasped. His face reflected the astonished delight on mine. I squeezed him gently, and then more firmly, making him grin. His ass felt amazing in my hands. It was perfect - just the right size, and the ideal balance of firmness and softness.

"You really are an ass man, aren't you?" he laughed, pushing back a little against my hands.

"Now more than ever," I chuckled, continuing to cup and knead his butt as I leaned forward and pressed my face against his belly. It, too, was perfect - both firm and soft. I nuzzled him, worshipping his soft young skin. I kissed and licked him, poking my tongue into his cute bellybutton, drawing a brief yelp from him in the midst of a sea of happy gasps.

I worked my way meticulously downward, kissing, nuzzling, inhaling the fresh scent of him, until my chin bumped against his veiled erection.

"Oh... hello," I whispered. I sat back, staring at it. There was a little circle of dampness staining the fabric near the tip of his cock. "Ohh...."

"Touch," he breathed once more. "Oh, shit... I can't stand it. Please touch me!"

I had been ready to tease him a little more, but the urgency of his yearning was contagious, and I wanted his cock immediately. I gripped his shaft through the fabric, eliciting a loud moan from him that pleased me immensely. I stroked its length just as he had done, and he plopped his hands onto my shoulders, leaning on me to steady himself.

"I'm gonna take these off now," I whispered, tugging at the waistband of his briefs.

"Yes! Now!"

I grinned at his order and tucked my fingers beneath the fabric of his underpants, sliding them down slowly. His erection leaped out at me, nearly hitting me in the face. His briefs finally dropped to the floor, and he stepped out of them and kicked them aside, still holding onto my shoulders. I curled a fist around the base of his shaft and stroked it firmly, to the tip, and back down, and up again. Julien threw his head back and groaned at the ceiling. Precum drooled from his tip, enticingly.

"I want you so much," I exhaled, every inch of me surging with ravenous need.

"Please!" he whimpered.

"Mmm...." I lapped at his oozing tip to catch the precum, and he sucked in a breath sharply, his grip on my shoulders tightening almost painfully. The salty taste and slick texture of the clear fluid pleased me intensely, and I licked again, this time with a slower, broader stroke.

"Fuck!" he blurted out, all of him twitching at the touch of my tongue.

I smiled widely. F-words had never entered our bedroom before Julien. I was greatly enjoying the presence of the forbidden syllable. Lisette's embargo on profanity had made it an irresistibly potent taboo.

"Say that again," I whispered against the scarlet tip of his erection before inserting it between my lips and gently sucking as if he were a lollipop.

"Haaafuck!" he blurted unsteadily. "Oh - Cody, fuck, fuck!"

It was hard to suck on him with how much I wanted to grin, but I managed, swirling my tongue around him and then slurping a little. I tried to take in a little more of him, surprised by how naturally I was taking to cocksucking. His flesh was warm and sweet and comfortable in my mouth. Julien didn't have an uncommonly great length, so I didn't have to get as far as choking myself with him before my lips reached the edge of my fist, which still gripped his shaft at the base. I gently pumped him while I sucked, giving him the royal treatment I had never been favoured with myself.

"Fuck-fuck-fuckedy-damn-shit-fucking-hell yeah!" he exclaimed boisterously.

I couldn't help but snort a laugh at the words that tumbled from his mouth, and accidentally inhaled a bit of saliva in the clumsy chaos of trying to laugh with a cock in my mouth. I had to pull off and collapsed into a coughing fit, which was punctuated with additional laughter.

Julien collapsed down onto the bed beside me and curled up. "I'm sorry!" he moaned through his hands, which were partially covering up his face.

"Don't!" I wheezed, gradually getting a handle on breathing again. Once I was no longer coughing, though still shaken by the occasional snicker, I leaned over him and gathered up his tightly bunched body in my arms. "This is new to both of us. Don't worry. We're both kinda awkward right now I guess."

He peeked out from behind his hands. "Did I ruin it?" he whispered, the sly gleam in his beautiful eyes reflecting that he was echoing my earlier concern quite deliberately.

I grinned down at him and kissed his bare shoulder. "Why don't you give me a feel, and see if you've ruined anything?"

His hand crept out and slid curiously up my thigh. When it came in contact with the stiffened flesh beneath my pants, he gasped. "Wow, you're so hard," he whispered.

"About as hard as you are, gorgeous."

"Ohh...," he sighed. The clumsy moment had vanished in an instant, and he uncurled himself to give attention to my lap, nuzzling his face against my thigh, and his cheek brushed against my cock, ramping up my breathing in a hurry. I sank down onto my back and unbuttoned my pants, feeling almost panicked.

"Let me!" Julien insisted, and I lifted my butt in order to allow him to slide my pants down. He left my boxers on and straightaway pressed his face against the mound of my genitals; I groaned aloud. I stared down at Julien with wide eyes as he rubbed his nose and mouth against the fabric that barely concealed my stiff erection and aching balls. He wanted it - he wanted me. He wanted to bury his face in my most sensitive parts. He desired me, and hungered for me. I had never experienced this from Lisette, or anyone.

"You're amazing," I panted. "You're incredible. Julien... beautiful. Everything you do is perfect!"

My cock muffled the brief laugh that slipped from his eager mouth. He raised his head for a few moments. "You too, Cody."

We grinned at each other. His eyes were watering a little. When the outline of him became blurry, I realized mine were too. What was happening between us was a revelation. My whole world was going supernova, and a new one was forming, with this beautiful young man at its centre.

His fingers teased beneath the waistband of my boxers as he kept his eyes on me. His expression turned slightly uncertain. I remembered what he'd told me about his friend Miles - this would have been the turning point for him, where everything went wrong. I wanted to assure him that wasn't going to happen this time.

"Keep going," I whispered, stroking his hair and massaging his neck gently. "I want it. I want you."

He pursed his lips, shut his eyes, and breathed for a few moments. When he opened his eyes again, they were calmer. I heard his breath quivering a little as he tugged on my boxers. Again I raised my butt to give him room. He slid my underwear down, and my erection slapped against my belly. He stared at it, and then he looked up at me. He kept his eyes on mine as he slid his fingers across my now naked cock, and I shuddered at the thrill of the gentle, intimate touch. I could see the smirk that wanted to bloom at the corners of his maddeningly sexy mouth, and I froze in anticipation of it.

His soft hand wrapped around my cock, and began to stroke. I could not resist moaning - it felt so, so good. His hidden smile finally broke out in response to the noises I made, and I felt a burst of affection and excitement wash over me. I petted his hair again, but my movements were clumsier this time. I could scarcely resist trembling.

"Do you have any idea," I panted, "what you're doing to me?"

"Yes," Julien whispered back. "Because I know what you did to me when you touched me... and licked me... and sucked me."

He turned his full attention to my scarlet-tipped penis, making gentle twisting motions as he stroked it repeatedly, now and then passing his thumb across the slit. It was a pleasing technique, and made me gasp, especially when his thumb spread oozing precum over the head of my cock. I gasped at the intense feeling of being so skilfully pleasured by Julien's hands.

My eyes widened when he leaned down slowly to bring his mouth close to that slick, sensitive flesh. Just feeling the brief warmth of his breath on me as he paused, lips parted and ready to taste me, I nearly lost my mind. At last he gave my cock the gentlest kiss, and I cried out with a loud, "OH!"

He smiled widely and kissed me again, the touch of his lips surer and firmer. The tip of his tongue poked out and followed the slit all the way across the head of my cock, and the noise that emerged from my throat could only have been described as a howl.

"Wow, you are really responsive!" Julien giggled, his eyes flicking up to meet mine. "Makes me feel a lot better about being completely inexperienced. Guess it's been a long time since you've had this kind of treatment."

"Uh, yeah, it's been about... since never!" I panted.

He paused, lips tantalizingly close to my cock. "Never?" he whispered. "I mean... literally, from anyone? She never...?"

I shook my head. "It's almost like my body grosses her out, and she just... puts up with it once in a while for intercourse."

His expression twisted in both commiseration and anger. His fist tightened around my shaft, and he suddenly looked determined. "It's about time you got the treatment you deserve, Cody. You deserve it! Not just to be kissed, and licked, and sucked... but to have someone who wants to. Someone who thinks your body is yummy, and wants every inch of it."

I gasped as he grinned and dove back down to slaver all over my hard-on, pressing his mouth hungrily against my most private bits, as greedily as a toddler with a cupcake. It was true - he wasn't just doing me a favour. As with his kisses, he was giving me this treatment because he desired it. He desired me. I fought not to squirm beneath him. There was no technique to what he did. He just licked me raw, nuzzled me, kissed me, and slid as much of me inside his mouth as he could get. I lost track of the wild noises of approval I was making, but Julien looked blissfully happy and proud as he went about his oral labours. My hands groped for something to grab onto; the pleasure was almost too much to handle. I twisted the sheets in my fists and groaned.

tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers