Her Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers

Julien began to give me more focused attention, sealing his lips tightly around my shaft and bobbing up and down as well as doing what he could with his tongue. The sensations were incredible, and it thrilled me extra to know we were both completely new at giving and receiving blowjobs. My cock was only for Julien's mouth, and his was only for mine.

"That's so good, so good!" I babbled, squeezing him between my legs. "Julien! My beautiful... my beautiful Julien. If you keep that up... I'm gonna... ohh man! I'm gonna...."

"Mmmm!" he growled, sucking harder on me and really pumping with his fist below where his lips could reach. His other hand slid up my belly and chest, found one of my nipples, and pinched and twisted it.

"Oh!" I groaned, squirming. "Oh! So close. Are you sure? AH! Fffff...."

He nodded even while trying to swallow my cock. His eyes had mostly been closed as he threw himself into the experience of pleasuring me, but now they were wide open and fixed on mine.

"Fuck!" I finally belted out, euphorically letting loose the deeply buried instinct for profanity at the same time as I released an enormous load of cum in several powerful surges, all of it straight into Julien's pretty, no-longer-virgin mouth. I felt the pleasure of my orgasm radiating all up and down my body. My legs quivered; my hands trembled.

He had to pull off of my cock when his mouth filled to capacity, but there was one final spurt from me that splattered down his chin. A little of the milky fluid in his mouth dribbled down to join it. I could only stare dumbly at this gorgeous young man, Julien the Beautiful, with the sexiest mouth in the world, tasting my own cum. That perfect mouth was dripping and overflowing with it. His jaw shifted back and forth; I watched him taste and savour my milky seed. I half expected him to jump up to spit in the bathroom sink, but his hazel eyes were contented beneath heavy lids and long lashes, and he swallowed. He licked his lips and swallowed again. He ran a finger across his chin to catch the stray dribbles and splatters of cum still remaining, and licked them reverently.

"That was... okay?" I whispered haltingly. "You... liked it?"

"Cody," he panted, gripping my thighs and gazing down at me intensely. "I love it. I. Love. It. You hear me? I would suck you off a hundred thousand times."

A shaky smile spread across my face as he sank down to get a last few licks of my hypersensitive cock, making sure not to let a single drop of my issue go to waste. I watched him in absolute awe, partially because I was still mostly hard. I was impossibly aroused. I was resilient. I wanted more of him.

He crawled up beside me, and I circled my arms around his slim body, clutching him close to my side. He placed his mouth next to my ear and whispered: "Would you kiss a guy whose mouth you just jizzed in?"

I laughed and turned to face him, answering by slipping my tongue between his slick, pink lips and kissing him deeply, surprised at how much I enjoyed the taste of my own fluids on him. We kissed deeply and slowly, savouring one another's mouths, cuddling close and turning each other on with wet, hot, passionate making out. My hand worked its way down his smooth body, toward the hardness that kept pressing against my bare thigh. I gripped it and squeezed it, making him moan into my mouth. It felt like the most natural thing in the world to hold Julien's erect penis in my hand, his flesh deliciously silky against my palm and radiating heat.

I broke the kiss at last so that I could talk to him. "Julien, no one's ever made me feel the way you have," I whispered. "Your mouth on me was so intense. It was so, so good. Not just the physical feeling of it, but the way you really... enjoyed me. I've never felt so wanted. Now I want you to feel what I felt, and I want to feel what you felt. I want you in my mouth again. I want to taste you. I want to be the one to bring you to the brink."

He breathed faster and kissed me once more before letting me go and rolling onto his back. "Cody, you're really wonderful!" he whimpered.

"You are, sweetheart," I assured him as I wriggled down the bed and tucked myself between his spread knees. I grinned at his luscious erection, straining to be pleasured. I rested both of my hands on his lower belly and massaged up and down his front with slow, gentle movements as I lowered my mouth over his excited cock. Once again I found it difficult to properly tighten my lips around his shaft as I had such an instinct to grin. The way his breathing became even more rapid, his chest and belly heaving, made me think of a cute little puppy.

Finally I was sucking him properly, tasting more of his salty precum and enjoying the way the fleshy head of his cock bumped against the back of my mouth. I licked him broadly, and then slid my tongue around him in circles, relishing all of the little gasps and moans I was able to inspire. He wrapped both of his legs around me, keeping me snugly against him. I kept massaging his chest, stomach, and sides as my mouth worked his cock. Having someone to touch, someone to spoil, was an enormous treat for me.

He let out a less-than-manly squeal when I sucked first one testicle, and then the other, into my mouth. I enjoyed a brief chuckle before returning to his shaft, wrapping my lips tightly around him and starting to bob up and down, as he had done on me. Julien was going crazy, writhing beneath me and jerking his hips upward, first clumsily, and then gradually meeting my rhythm. He thrust into my mouth gleefully, and I could feel that he was very close to climaxing as I continued to pet him everywhere I could reach.

"Grab my ass!" he hollered.

I did not hesitate for even a moment, desperate to obey. My hands slid straight down and underneath him as his pelvis thrust up off the mattress. I firmly squeezed the twin globes of his cute butt, and a few of my fingers inadvertently slipped deeper into the cleft between his cheeks than I had intended. He seemed to enjoy it. He enjoyed it a lot, in fact.

"Yes, fuck yes, fuck, fuck!" he wailed.

My eyes lingered on his expression, fascinated. He looked absolutely transported, his eyes rolling back. He shook his head back and forth as if he couldn't believe how good it felt. In the heat of the moment, I dug in a little more with one of my middle fingers, stroking gently against his tight little pucker.

Julien exploded. He screamed out a series of profanities in French and jerked his hips rapidly, alternately forcing his erupting cock deeper into my mouth, and pressing his asshole back against my massaging finger. I felt his hot cum jet powerfully against the roof of my mouth. The force of it was astounding, and the taste of him was robust and fascinating. I welcomed more of it as it flooded over my tongue. I continued to suck him in as he ejaculated repeatedly, jerking and writhing against me. My desire for him was all-consuming; I could have taken his whole body into my mouth and just devoured him.

I swallowed repeatedly, and his orgasm finally let up. His bum settled down, my hands still willingly trapped beneath it. His cock softened a little, but not much. Like me, he remained charged with sexual stamina, and I knew the evening wasn't going to end here. I pulled off of him very slowly, my lips finally closing into a kiss at the tip of his cock.

"This," I whispered, kissing his wet, blushing tip once more. "This penis. It's mine. I want it. The way you feel and the way you taste... and oh, man! You shot so hard. Right in my mouth. That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced."

"Me... jizzing in your mouth?" he laughed shakily, lazily squirming and stretching his arms up against the headboard. He looked so precious, sleepy-eyed, gratified, and mildly amused. His mouth was wet, extra pink, and so cheeky. I thought back to all the times I'd been so overwhelmed by the sight of his darling face that I'd wanted to bite him. Now that we were on blowjob terms, I finally felt like I could seize the opportunity.

Lunging up the bed, I arched over him and sank my teeth into his cheek, just hard enough to make him gasp but not enough to leave a lasting mark. He wrapped his arms and legs around me and squeezed. His rapid breaths tickled my ear and sent tingles all the way down my extremities.

"Sorry," I whispered once I'd released his delicious flesh. "You're so tempting, I can't stand it."

He giggled and held me tighter. "It's okay if you're a biter. Maybe I am too!"

He growled playfully and nipped my shoulder. We both laughed and rolled around the bed, gnawing at one another wherever we could reach. We kissed and licked and tickled each other, exploring each other's bodies and finding every secret, every sensitive spot, every hidden erogenous zone. Julien moaned when I kissed his inner wrist, shuddered when I dipped my tongue into the hollow just behind his collarbone, and when I caught his nipple gently between my teeth, he gasped out a few of the French obscenities he'd uttered while climaxing. I pressed my groin against his, and found that we were both fully hard again.

"You turn me on so much!" I groaned, humping him gently.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," he panted, and then squealed when I caught the tip of his tongue between my teeth.

"I'm so, so happy right now."

"So am I!" He smiled up at me adoringly, the movement of his hips gradually meeting my humping motions. "Cody... Cody... I loved when you touched me... back there."

"Yeah? I wasn't sure if it was... weird."

"No. So good!" He caressed my cheek and then combed his fingers through my hair. He whispered so quietly, I might not have caught his next words if I hadn't been watching the movements of his beautiful lips: "I want more."

I swallowed and kissed his lips with a light feather touch. "How much more?"

He nuzzled his nose against mine. "All," he whispered.

I breathed slowly and deeply. "All the way?"

"Would you?"

"Are you... ready?"

"Yes! I want you inside me. Please, please, Cody, please?" He ruffled my hair, massaging my scalp with both hands. "I've wanted to take a cock up my ass for so long, and it would be just so perfect if it was you. You, here in your bed, tonight. Pop my cherry, Cody?"

I felt over the moon as I gazed down at this gorgeous boy, begging me to put my cock inside him. I wouldn't have been so bold as to make the first move when it came to anal sex, but I was certainly raring to take him and make him mine. I was even enjoying the slight note of depravity at the thought of having sex with him right here, where his sister, my girlfriend, slept every night. I pressed my mouth against his and slipped him my tongue, feeling hungrier for him than ever. I was hard and throbbing, eager to get inside him, and now that I'd already climaxed once, I was bound to last a good long time.

"Yes," I whispered once I had broken the passionate kiss. "I'll make love to you, Julien."

He smirked; his eyes glinted with amusement. The corners of his mouth twitched, and he suddenly giggled, slapping a hand over his mouth.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You said 'make love'." He continued to giggle behind his hand.

"Is that weird?"

"No, it's... I dunno. I guess not. It's just... like something a girl would say. Or someone in a book."

I smirked at him. "What would you like me to call it?"

He hooked a hand around the back of my neck and pulled me close until his lips were right against my ear. "Would it kill the romance if I asked you to call it 'fucking'?"

I shuddered. "N-no."

He continued to hold me close to him. "Fuck me, Cody." He paused. His breath was hot against my ear. "Say it. Say 'fuck'."

I trembled all over again. "F-fuck."

He squeezed me tighter. "I felt your cock throb when you said that. Tell me again. Tell me what you're gonna do to me."

It was true - just saying it was turning me on more and more. I humped him gently and nuzzled against his neck. "I'm gonna fuck you, Julien... that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna fuck you in the ass."

He clamped his legs around my hips and growled. "Fuck, yes you are!"

"Fuck yeah!" I growled, a huge smile spreading across my face. I felt blissfully liberated and kissed Julien heatedly. Finally I sat back to get a good look at him. His eyes were bright and animated, his cheeks flushed. He was smiling so widely I could see his back teeth. "You are so, so gorgeous," I marvelled.

He groaned and covered his face with his hands.

"No," I scolded him, pulling his hands back. "I don't want to miss this face for a moment. Now... how do you want to do this, my beautiful Julien?"

"Just like this." He gave my hips a squeeze with his thighs. "Because I want to see your face too. Do you have lube nearby? We'll need lots."

I cringed. It had been a very long time since I'd had need for such things. "Um... I'm sure I have some somewhere. Not that I've seen it in ages."

"It's okay," he soothed, taking one of my hands and kissing my palm. His sympathetic expression turned into a cheeky smile. "I can get mine. I always keep some around."

I let him roll me over, and then he hopped down, stumbling for a moment as he found his feet. I laughed as I watched him dash off, his retreating backside looking deliciously tempting. He returned only a few moments later with a bottle in hand. His cock was bobbing; mine also remained at full mast.

"We're really going to do this, aren't we? Go all the way?" I exclaimed.

"Are you having second thoughts?" he gasped, looking suddenly forlorn.

"No - oh, no way!" I assured him, beckoning him back to the bed. "I just can't believe my luck." I tackled him as he came within reach of me, and we hugged aggressively, rolling and grabbing and kissing and squeezing each other.

"Do you want me to use a condom?" I whispered.

He shook his head. "I want you, just you, with nothing between us. My Cody."

I kissed him softly. "My Julien."

He stroked my cock a few times, and then lifted his legs, spreading them wide. "Stick a pillow under my butt?" he suggested.

I was reeling, dizzy and surging with excitement and desire as I tucked a pillow under him to prop up his bottom and give myself a better angle at this. I was about to fuck him. Fuck Julien. Fuck a guy's ass. FUCK. I couldn't get the word out of my head, and I didn't want to - it was like mental masturbation. I grabbed at the word over and over, and it filled me with steadily deeper lust, as did Julien's little pink pucker, which he was displaying prominently for me.

Julien opened up the lube bottle and poured some over his fingers. I watched in fascination as he unhesitatingly pressed two slick fingers into his opening and sank them in all the way.

"Whoa!" I gasped, both shocked and further aroused by his intrepid self-penetration. "Uh... damn!"

"You never put anything up your ass?" He managed to look both impish and bashful at the same time.

I shook my head slowly, hypnotized by the movement of his fingers.

"I'm just working lots of lube up in there," he said in a breathy, shaky voice, "and opening myself up a bit."

"You seem like you've done this before," I whispered.

His cheeks darkened. "Yeah, um... well, I have used a lot of... toys."

"You mean... dildos?" My eyes widened steadily, flipping between his lubed-up fingers and his bashful face. This concept excited me immensely.

He nodded. "I love having something up there. I love, love, love it! I've been fantasizing about a real life cock. I'm so excited, Cody, you have no idea what a dream come true this is for me!"

Now it was my turn to flush. It was a touch intimidating to be the fulfilment of someone's dream. "I hope I won't disappoint. I mean... I've never exactly impressed...." I stopped short of saying her name. "Just, um... tell me what to do."

"Don't worry," he said sweetly. "Already this is going so much better than I ever imagined."

I relaxed a little and went back to drinking in the mesmerizing sight of him lubing and finger fucking himself. I was growing more aroused by the second.

"I'm so hard for you, Julien," I whispered. "You have no idea. I've never felt this horny in my life."

Julien's expression of concentration softened. His beautiful eyes gleamed as he gazed at me. "Really, you mean it?"

"I swear. I've never wanted anyone more!" I growled playfully and kissed his inner thighs, making him shiver.

"I'm ready for you," he whispered, passing me the lube bottle. "Use some of this."

Eagerly, with trembling hands, I lubed up my cock and shuffled close to him. I watched him for cues, breathing raggedly. "Y-you want me to just... put it in?"

He nodded and licked his pretty lips. "You can finger me a little first if you want."

I grinned and gently placed two fingers near his glistening opening, swirling them around in a slow circle, and then pressed inside. "Ohhh," I breathed. "You're so hot... and tight. Are you sure I'm not gonna hurt you?"

"It might hurt a little," he admitted, "but only at first." He moaned and reached for me as I continued to explore him with my fingers. "Oh... Cody... that feels really nice. Please would you fuck me now? I can't wait any longer! I want your cock in me!"

I leaned over him and kissed him heatedly. "Yes! I'm gonna fuck you now!" I kept my eyes on his as I reached one hand down to guide my slippery erection toward his equally slippery hole and pressed into him. The initial ring of muscle seemed not to allow me entrance at first.

"Push!" he urged, his eyes widening. "Fuck! Cody, push hard - I mean it!"

My mouth dropped open as I gave a thrust of my pelvis and felt my tip pop past his entrance.

"Cody!" he exclaimed desperately, fingers digging into my back. "More!"

I pushed again and sank deeper inside him. I couldn't believe the tightness of his passage - at first it seemed like it wanted to push me out, and then it was welcoming me, pulling me in deeper.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, astonished and seething with lust. "Julien... I'm inside you!" I crowed with delight and pushed even harder against him until I'd bottomed out and my balls squeezed against his ass. "Fuck! You're so tight!"

Julien moaned and locked his legs around my hips. He mumbled something unintelligible and grabbed me by the hair. I willingly let myself be pulled and mashed my mouth against his, our tongues vying for dominance. I stayed there for some time just taking in the sensation of being fully embedded inside him.

"Does it feel good?" I whispered against his lips.

"Yessss!" he hissed. "Oh shit - I can't even handle how good it feels!"

"Should I stay still?"

"No, I need more! Fuck me! Start slow, but go deep. Let me feel every inch of you."

We were both sweating, and the room smelled of men and sex as I rocked steadily with my hips, sliding in and out of his snug passage, and his pelvis moved rhythmically to meet my strokes, grinding against me as much as he could. He was as completely wrapped around me as he could be. We were locked together, a single organism with two thundering pulses. The world could have ended while I fucked Julien there in the bed I shared with his sister, and we wouldn't have noticed. We both moaned and panted, lost in the the almost unbearable pleasure of our coupling. We claimed each other in every way possible.

I lost track of how long we spent making love. We kissed passionately some of the time. Other times, we just stared one another in the face, continually assuring ourselves that this was actually happening. Sometimes he begged me to fuck him harder, faster, and I gripped his perfect ass cheeks and rammed my resilient tool inside him with force, spurred on by his boisterous enjoyment of being so enthusiastically railed. He threw his head back, howled, cursed, and sometimes squealed, jerking his pelvis up sharply against me. I grabbed him by the thighs, pushing him up to get better purchase.

tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers