Her Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers

"That spot right there, YES Cody!" he screamed wildly, clawing at my arms.

Breathlessly, I kept up fucking him at the angle that seemed to be stimulating his prostate directly. He huffed rapidly and shook his head from side to side, almost sobbing. Perspiration poured down my temples. His face and neck were deeply flushed. I could tell he was very close to a climax. I slung his legs over my shoulders and grabbed hold of his cock, stroking him with quick, firm jerks of my fist. Julien braced his hands against the headboard and his eyes and mouth opened very widely. His shoulders ground down into the mattress, his back arched, his legs straightened, and he screamed, jetting spectacular streams of cum across his front, a few drops even managing to hit his face. I kept on stroking him as he spent continuously, copiously, fingernails clawing at the headboard. When his body finally began to relax, I let go of his cock and eased him carefully back down to the mattress.

Impetuously, I slipped out of him and rose up onto my knees. As he struggled to catch his breath, Julien watched me from beneath heavy lids as I finished myself off by hand. In less than a minute I was groaning and cursing, shooting an impressive load all over Julien's existing mess of cum. Julien lay there like a limp, sloppy ragdoll. I collapsed next to him, huffing and puffing.

"Wow," I whispered.

"Wow," he agreed.

"Seriously, wow."

"I know. Fucking wow!"

We both chuckled tiredly. When he could move his arms, he raked his fingers through the mutual collection of cum that was splattered across him. I kissed away the splotches that had hit his face. He turned his head to meet my lips, and we shared a long, slow, wet kiss. I needed to stay close to him. Heedless of the sticky mess all the way down his front, I pulled him against me, both of us now covered in our mixed spend. Our limbs tangled as we made out at a lazy pace, stroking and petting each other and basking in the sweet afterglow.

"Shower?" I whispered.

Julien agreed wholeheartedly, and we spent the next twenty minutes cuddling and cleaning each other beneath a warm, soothing stream of water.

"Thank you," Julien finally said, smiling up at me with adoration. The green and gold flecks in his eyes seemed to stand out especially brightly. "I always thought losing my virginity was bound to be awkward and anticlimactic."

I massaged up and down his back, now and then cupping his delightful buttocks. "I'm glad it wasn't," I chuckled. "Don't thank me though. This has been the best night of my life by far. I feel like I've lost my virginity too, somehow. Like nothing I've ever done has been real until it was with you."

He kissed me sweetly, stroking my face all over with his fingertips, slowly, as if memorizing the feel of it. "I need you in my life, Cody," he sighed, and pressed his face against my neck.

"You have me," I whispered back, clutching him tightly against my body, both of us wet and gloriously slippery. "I'm going to stay in your life."

"Will you fuck me lots?"

"Lots, Julien," I chuckled. "Anytime you want it."

We were silent for a while, and then Julien finally raised the question that had been in the air yet unspoken until now: "What happens when Lise comes home?"

I swallowed hard and turned off the water, grabbing two fluffy towels to wrap us in. "I don't know, love. I guess we'll have to wait and see."

The worry that creased his brow made my heart seize up for a moment.

"But we're over - I swear it, Jules!" I added as I dried him off with one of the towels, gently mopping the dripping water from his smooth, beautiful skin. "She and I are history. I just have to figure out the best way to navigate this breakup. I don't know if she's going to come home expecting us to split, or make peace. I hope it's the first, because that'll make things easier for me. Then again, part of me really wants to give her a piece of my mind yet!"

He smiled a little at this. "Me too."

We brushed our teeth, and then cuddled all the way back to the bedroom. Naked and still a little damp, we crawled under the covers together. He grabbed his teddy bear and squeezed it in the crook of his arm, and I likewise squeezed Julien in the crook of mine. With my sweet boy cuddled warmly against my side, sleep overtook me within minutes.

tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers