Hoeing Auntie's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night after a hard days work, we cleaned up, changed and Auntie fed me a hearty meal. We'd hardly scratched the surface of what she wanted to do but she was pleased with the progress to date. She reminded me that I'd brought some homework and took quite an interest in my current assignment. She read what I'd drafted already and made some helpful comments although that led me to delete and redraft what I'd written already while she watched TV. I was tired after such a hard days works and turned in early. Auntie kissed me good night on the cheek and told me we'd start early tomorrow.

In my room I was in a bit of a dilemma. I was desperate for a wank but didn't want Auntie to suspect or to come knocking at the door at an inopportune moment. I connected my laptop to her Wi-Fi Internet and checked what time her TV programme finished -- I had half an hour. Then the thought of Auntie's hand on my upper thigh at lunchtime intruded again into my mind so instead of going to my normal favourite babe websites, on impulse I looked at some older woman porn sites -- a genre I'd normally avoided until then. I was surprised at how sexy and attractive many of the models were. One in particular caught my eye. She didn't look like Auntie but she did have the same glint in her eye and she was quite buxom. I was soon spanking the monkey furiously. I'd just finished and cleaned up when I heard Auntie coming upstairs. I quickly turned off the light but found it hard to get to sleep quickly as my mind was in a bit of a turmoil.

The next day was just hard work and there were no incidents but I was definitely looking at Auntie in a very different light, taking in her long and shapely legs -- she was also wearing shorts and a black v-necked tee-shirt. When she bent down I could see her large breasts struggling to get out of a black bra. When I was not surreptitiously ogling her I worked steadily and by the end of the day I'd cleared quite a bit of the brambles and undergrowth at the far end of the garden. We started a bonfire to burn all the rubbish and it was quite late when we finished. Auntie gave me another good dinner. I kissed her goodnight chastely and promised to return the following weekend to continue the work.

Auntie seemed out of sorts when I went back the next Saturday morning. She normally had a very direct and somewhat bossy way of speaking but was normally quite even-tempered. This day she was grumpy and irritable and scolded me several times for some minor misdemeanours such as leaving the hoe out when I'd finished with it. I kept out of her way and concentrated on a large weed patch at the far corner of the garden that needed thoroughly digging out.

At lunchtime she was still peevish. I guessed it was nothing to do with me. I was sitting on a tall stool eating a chicken sandwich she prepared for me and she was bustling behind me putting some crockery away. I tried to break the ice,

"Are you alright, Auntie? You seem a little out of sorts today!"

She glared at me, "I'm just fine, it's nothing!"

Then in a lower and more even tone, "Nothing to do with you Andrew, just life getting me down. One thing I've noticed is that the more money a man has the more he behaves like a pig!"

Strong words and obviously referring to Charles whom I assumed she'd just bust up with.

"Well there's no danger of that happening with me!" It was weak humour but it succeeded in lightening her mood.

"No indeed! You're a sweet boy and I hope you stay that way," coming up behind me she ruffled my curly hair with her fingers.

"Can I help at all?" I enquired rather lamely. There was a bit of a silence as she tidied up the kitchen a little and then,

"Just help with the garden. You are staying over aren't you? It's another fine day tomorrow so I'd like to make use of the good weather." She gave me a really nice smile in fact the first warm smile she'd ever bestowed on me. Her reply was a very practical answer but I took it that she'd like my company as well my help that weekend and I was surprised at how flattered I felt at that thought.

That afternoon she had me doing a lot of digging. One of her fanciful schemes for the garden was for an ornamental pond and I had to dig it out. We really needed a mechanical digger for the task but all she had was me. I reckoned it would take me a month to do it. By the end of Sunday I was hot, dirty and aching.

"Andrew you're filthy!" she said as I came in, "You'll have to shower straight away."

"I haven't got a change of clothes -- the ones I wore yesterday are just as dirty!"

"Leave them all out and I'll wash them. They'll be dry by time you go home."

I left yesterday's dirty clothes out but forgot the ones I was wearing I just left them in a heap in the bathroom. There wasn't a separate shower cubicle there just a shower head above the bath and a glass partition to stop the water splashing out. As I was scrubbing the dirt and grime off I heard her call outside,

"Andrew, where are your dirty things from today?"

"Sorry they're in here. I forgot to leave them out. I'll bring them down when I'm finished."

"No, I need them now or they won't dry in time. Make yourself decent!"

With that she came in and swiftly retrieved the dirty clothes. I wasn't decent I just stood there wet and naked. She didn't look in my direction and she wouldn't have seen a full frontal if she had but I'm sure she caught quite a bit of skin out of the corner of her eye.

After I'd showered I put on a towelling robe until my clothes were done. I went downstairs and sat awkwardly on a kitchen chair as my back still ached.

"Perhaps you've overdone it today. I've worked you too hard," she said.

"I'm all right Auntie, just a little sore"

She came behind me and rubbed my back gently. It didn't take the ache away but it was nice and gave me all sorts of distracting thoughts. That night back in my room at the Hall of Residence, I logged on to my laptop and went back to one of the mature women websites but as I masturbated, it was Auntie I was thinking about.

The following weekend it rained heavily so she had me indoors doing stuff. I wasn't brilliantly practical so she got quite exasperated. Although it was quite an old house (well pre-war anyway) the electrical fittings were quite new. She asked me to change a light bulb which on the face of it was quite a simple task even though I had to stand on a small step ladder to do it. But it wasn't a simple screw or bayonet fitting and I broke the damn thing trying to change it.

"Really! Can't you do anything right?" she scolded. "Here let me do it! Hold the steps!"

She climbed the steps with the replacement bulb and holding a towel in one hand carefully removed the old broken bulb. She was wearing a dark blue pleated skirt that came down to her knees. When she climbed the ladder I couldn't really see up her skirt as she was not high enough but it did send me into a brief reverie.

"I wish I could put my head up your skirt, Auntie!" I thought. Then I became aware that she was shouting at me.

"Andrew! Take the bulb!"

I snapped out of my daydream and took the broken bulb and she came down the steps.

"What's up with you?" she demanded.

"Sorry, Auntie!" I mumbled embarrassed.

"Why didn't you take it when I asked you?"

"Sorry, erm, wool gathering."

She glared at me and I wondered if she'd guessed that I was perving on her. She was certainly disgusted with me but then her disgust was easily provoked and it might have been she was just extremely irritated by my absent mindedness.

Auntie gave me some shitty boring tasks including stripping off the wallpaper in one of the spare rooms and sanding the walls down. She came in every hour or so to criticise.

"Don't scratch the walls with the scraper!" and "I thought you'd have made more progress than that!" and "You've missed a bit here!"

"What a bitch!" I thought, "No wonder her first husband divorced her and her kids left home as soon as they could!" I wondered how Uncle Norman had endured her.

Auntie Carol seemed to have calmed down by the late afternoon and she fed me tea. I didn't stay the night as she had some musical thing to attend to on Sunday. I couldn't wait to get back to one of the bars on campus and get pissed. I pecked her on the cheek as I normally did when I said good bye but she actually hugged me and I was very conscious of her large breasts pressing into me.

"Goodbye, Andrew. Do come again next Saturday and hopefully we'll get to work on the garden again. Behave yourself this week and do concentrate on your studies!" She put some notes into the back pocket of me jeans and gave my bum a playful pat. My eyes widened and she smirked at me. Instead of hitting the bars I went back to my rooms and beat my meat thinking of putting my head up Auntie's skirt and her pat (almost a fondle) of my bum. Then I hit the bars and got sloshed.

The next Saturday I got an affectionate hug from her. I was conscious of her perfume and her well-strapped bosom against me. The weather was cold, wet and windy so she had me indoors again painting and wallpapering. She insisted on helping as she guessed quite rightly that I wouldn't hang the paper straight. It was quite late when we finished as she was such a perfectionist.

"I'm sorry to say that I haven't had time to prepare a proper meal," she said.

"Why don't we send out for a Chinese?"

"A Chinese takeaway, you mean?"

"Yes, don't you like Chinese food?"

"I certainly do and I ate in a Michelin starred Chinese restaurant only two months ago."

It was typical of Auntie Carol and her snobby ways to mention that it was a Michelin starred restaurant but I wasn't impressed.

"But you don't fancy a takeaway?"

"I'm not sure, I've never really er..tried it. At least not for many years."

I was incredulous that she was so refined that she'd never had a Chinese takeaway but I hid my scorn and amusement and said,

"Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. You've worked hard all day and you don't want to slave a way cooking now it's so late. Let's open a bottle of wine and chill out and tuck in!"

She was a bit dubious, she didn't really do chill out but I persuaded her and we got the phone book and dialled our meal. I had to explain to her in some detail what she was getting. Auntie prided herself on her refined taste in food and wine and a Chinese takeaway breached her sense of propriety.

Auntie had unbent sufficiently to get some beer in for me ("So long as you don't drink too much, Andrew") and I opened a can but she insisted that I pour it into a glass and she selected a bottle of white wine from the wine chiller for herself, taking quite an unnecessarily long time in deciding which one might go best with her food.

She showered and changed into a white light cotton dressing gown and some sort of nightwear underneath which revealed nothing except her pretty feet She'd drunk a glass of wine and relaxed quite by time the food came. So we had our food and she surprised herself by really enjoying it although she complained about the smell (as if anyone coming to the house would instantly detect that she'd had such a vulgar thing as a takeaway). She also spilt some rather gloopy sauce on her gown and had to thoroughly wash it off only to repeat the spill a few minutes later. She grumbled a good while about this too (like I said she didn't really do chill out). She decided to take it off and put it in the wash. Underneath she had a simple white silk or satin night dress with short sleeves and a small lace trim. Amazingly sexy and beautiful although not much was revealed. Her good cheer gradually returned, just sitting in the chair one leg over the other just gently rocking it it. I was quite distracted. We spent the evening chatting and it seemed to me genuinely enjoying each other's company for the first time.

Over the next couple of months I was a regular visitor to Auntie's nearly every weekend as we worked steadily on her garden. It didn't seem to me that we were making much progress at all but she seemed quite content with how we were doing. If the weather wasn't good then she found me indoor work to do instead -- I painted and wallpapered a couple of the spare bedrooms in May when it was too wet and windy to work outside. Once or twice and just for a break we went out for the afternoon, normally to a garden centre to stock up but once we went for a picnic next to the local river. She paid me well and I certainly had a bit more cash to spend. She fed me well and advised on my homework and my grades steadily improved. "You're capable of a 2:1, Andrew, "she once said, "But let's see if you cant get a first." British university degrees are graded first class, 2:1, 2:2, Third and Pass. Auntie was as I've said a snob and also an intellectual snob to boot. In her mind anyone who got less than a 2:1 was either thick or lazy.

She was a little possessive as well and put gentle pressure on me to stay over every Saturday (unless she herself was also going out). Now this wasn't convenient to me at all as Saturdays were when the best parties were on. But I needed to keep in her good books. I found the best way to manage things was to give her plenty of notice if I wasn't staying over and to make up for it by staying the Friday or the Sunday instead.

One Saturday I went round and she was tutoring one of her pupils, a really pretty, fresh-faced 16-year old called Sally. I only entered into casual conversation with her when Auntie Carol interrupted and sent me out into the garden to work. Afterwards she told me that she'd rather I did not try to chat up her pupils. I protested that I was only making conversation but she was having none of it.

Despite or because of this attitude she also took a more than casual interest in my social life and especially my love life. I didn't have a steady girlfriend but there were enough casual encounters to keep me more or less satisfied. Having been a young woman the late 1970s Auntie regarded herself as liberal and understanding about sex (certainly more than my mother was) but she nevertheless cautioned me very often about getting too involved, against neglecting my studies and advising me to take proper precautions against disease or unwanted pregnancies. I assured her that I took all these things very seriously and responsibly although that was in fact stretching the truth a little.

"May I ask how often you go with a girl?"

"About two or three times a week" - it was a slight exaggeration.

"Really that many? And what do you do if you don't score, if I may put it that way?"

I blushed furiously. She had no right to ask such intimate questions but I felt powerless to resist this interrogation.

"Well, I er sort of er take care of um things." I could hardly string two words together I was so uncomfortable.

"You sort yourself out?"

"Er, yes, I do"

"Well if you have an itch I suppose you have to scratch it," she seemed to notice my embarrassment now, "Oh don't be so embarrassed it's healthy to have a sex drive and it's healthy to talk about such matters. I know all young men do this sort of thing although I have to say that I'd rather you didn't when you stayed here."

"Of course not Auntie!" but I thought her a bit hypocritical and not as liberated as she made out and bloody nosey as well. But that was Auntie Carol, a control freak.

I only worked Saturday morning the following week as she had some social engagement so that left me free to party on Saturday night. I got off a tall black girl called Maria who attended some of my classes and we'd been sort of flirting for a few weeks now. We'd been smoking some weed outside but the University was very strict and no smoking whatsoever was allowed inside. There were enough self-righteous sneaks who would have complained had they spotted us so we went back to her room high on drink and Class B drugs and laughing our heads off.

Sex was a bit of a fumbled affair to start with as we were both a bit disorganised and incapable but as we kissed and cuddled my capability returned very rapidly. I peeled her very tight jeans off and gazed at her naked thighs that seemed to me very brown, very long and very strong, I started kissing her knees and worked my way up her brown, long, strong thighs with my tongue, my lips, my teeth and my fingers. She raised her hips so that I could remove her yellow knickers and I gazed in awe and wonder at her snatch which was dark, not very hairy but very inviting. I stroked her gently with my fingertips, then the back of my fingers until I detected her dampness. I moved in to kiss and probe her with my tongue, not yet penetrating but giving her a good tongue lashing. When I thought she was ready, I inserted my forefinger slowly, enjoying the warm wet stickiness of her cunt. I put my thumb on her little clit and ever so gently started to massage. My big finger was just long enough to reach round and start fingering her anus. Slowly, very slowly I have her a triple-action finger fuck. I became more vigorous with her twat and sticking my big finger inside her hot black arse. She bucked and cried out as I pounded away. When I was sure she'd come at least once, I whipped my dick out and stuck that in her instead and continued pounding away at her. Maria hooked her feet around my thighs , pulling me closer. Her big chocolate brown tits wobbled and heaved and her stiff black nipples beckoned me to them. I put my mouth on one and sucked not too gently and she bucked even more as we both orgasmed in a crescendo of lust.

The following weekend I headed back to Auntie. Maria had told me she didn't want to go steady with me so I was feeling a bit down. Auntie Carol seemed very pleased to see me. She had a black v-necked tee-shirt that I'd seen before and a mid length denim skirt that I hadn't. I was a bit surprised to see Auntie in denim but I loved her legs although I'd had never really seen much above her knees. As I checked her out, trying to catch the profile of the swell of her large breasts I found she was eyeing me too.

"You know you've filled out, Andrew. This hard labour is good for you," she remarked with approval. I coloured slightly either from the compliment or the fact that she might have caught me checking her out.

It was true though that I had developed quite a bit. I was never going to look like one of the muscle-bound Hooray Henry who populated the Rowing Club but I played squash regularly so I was quite fit. But before this heavy duty gardening work I'd been fit and wiry. Now I was more fit and sturdy. My chest and shoulders seemed broader and I'd had to start wearing tee-shirts in a larger size. My abs, pecs and biceps were also noticeable whereas before they'd really been unnoticeable. Well they certainly got exercise that day as I finished digging out the ornamental pool and lined it and then took the earth to somewhere else in the garden where there was a similar size hole. It was typical of Auntie Carol to want a pool where there was not a ready made hole rather than a spot which already had one.

After dinner I sat on the settee reading a textbook while Auntie watched TV. It was some classical music thing and not too distracting. She was though. She'd changed into a plain black skirt that can down to her knees and a simple white cotton blouse. No cleavage on display but I could see her white bra underneath. Nothing too revealing but I could hardly drag my eyes away from her she looked so attractive. Eventually and worried that she might notice me ogling her I got my laptop out and did some work. Then the football started on the TV and got my interest. Auntie Carol wasn't interested in that at all but asked if she could use my laptop for some online shopping. She did have a PC in one of the spare bedrooms that she used as a study but I didn't object. There were a few good games on so I was engrossed in the football. Auntie seemed very engrossed to in her online shopping. I'll check the browser history later I thought and see where she gets to on the net. She won't know that I'll be able to do that! I went back to watching the football and then froze as an awful thought gripped me. What if Auntie was looking at my browser history! I didn't always use the private browsing function.